zombies.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
91043098.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 512 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.
#151 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

You have to be a WOZ or Hobbit buyer to be on the WOZ buyer's group. If you are a buyer then you could e-mail or call JJP through their website to get the invitation to sign up for the group.

It's funny, I got that link a long time ago and it never worked so I just forgot about it...did I miss anything?

Congrats on the WOZ. I am starting to get excited now myself. Expecting to get mine before June...but we will see

#152 11 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

It's funny, I got that link a long time ago and it never worked so I just forgot about it...did I miss anything?
Congrats on the WOZ. I am starting to get excited now myself. Expecting to get mine before June...but we will see

You are somewhat lucky the link did not work for you. It was more fuel for the addiction. Ughhh.

#153 11 years ago

Thanks Vyzer2 for sharing these moments. Glad to see a first machine arriving at home.

Quoted from absocountry2:

Actually you misquoted the tile, it is "WOZ is in my home" not house. Home implies a much more personal message over house. I invite people to come to my house all the time but not everybody gets to be part of my home.

English is too complicated for me !!

#154 11 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

LOL - 26,000 posts give or take... but who's counting.

#155 11 years ago

congrats looking forward to gameplay updates

#156 11 years ago

Congratulations! Any interest in sharing your invoice number to give the rest of us some perspective? haha...

#157 11 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

That's very cool indeed... Congrats! You are the first to post you rec'vd your WOZLE.
BTW: Congrats to DCFAN as well. I started a Contest on JJ's WOZ Forum "Guess the date of the first arrival of WOZ". We've been patiently waiting for this date, and DCFAN guessed the closest.
He wins a signed WOZ backglass from JJP.
Congrats to both, and all the new arrivals soon.
Kerry Richard

I was closest tbf

Congrats to DCFAN though

#158 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Markmon, you have really become one of the primary buzzkills of this site.

I agree have some respect foo. Here's a dilemma for ya, stay off the site with your smart ass comments.

#159 11 years ago

Congrats I cant wait to get mine #259 and im looking at mid June.

#160 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Markmon, you have really become one of the primary buzzkills of this site.

Careful, I got a ban vote for saying this in another thread! Ignore has worked well for me since then. I'm glad I didn't even have to read whatever he said here.

#161 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

I do like the writing on the plaque although I reckon the addition of zeros might take the shine off some peoples' ECLE numbers. If I ordered WOZECLE no.69 or no.666 but the plaque says 0069/1000 and 0666/1000 they sort of lose their impact. I had 909 til I bailed and 0909/1000 wouldn't have been as cool.

I just saw pics of the wozecle the seattle pin museum got, and it looked to me like it just had 3 digits total, with no leading zeros, but the pic wasn't that good.

Regardless, I guess you really lucked out canceling your woz order as you might have gotten a zero in front of your number LOL!

But I bet Jack would make you another number plate if you wanted without the zero...

#162 11 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

I just saw pics of the wozecle the seattle pin museum got, and it looked to me like it just had 3 digits total, with no leading zeros, but the pic wasn't that good.
Regardless, I guess you really lucked out canceling your woz order as you might have gotten a zero in front of your number LOL!
But I bet Jack would make you another number plate if you wanted without the zero...

Seattle was a special unit. It was numbered 1/1.

#163 11 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

maybe this was done to prevent people from altering the numbers themself? Example making a 325 into a 25?

#164 11 years ago

Congrats Vyzer2

#165 11 years ago

Congrats on being the first to get the game home!

#166 11 years ago

Good for you!!

Your family look every excited.

I think everyone is getting a bit crazy anxious now.

Thanks for posting.

#167 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

This video is a bit old but you get to see a random crystal ball mode and munchkin frenzy and a wizard award. This is only a few new bits.
Note the modes stack so at first when I lit frenzy, lights out was still running till one ball drained. Crystal ball modes are 2 ball multi's
You also get to see new lighting effects. Some in attract mode. You get to see the blue "flash" when you hit a "ball" target.

I finally got around to *paying attention* to this video... wow, Keith is really outdoing himself on the lighting! That "blue flash" is great, and his attract mode patterns seem to keep getting fancier!

#168 11 years ago

You rule dude! Congrats.

#169 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

This video is a bit old but you get to see a random crystal ball mode and munchkin frenzy and a wizard award. This is only a few new bits.
» YouTube video
Note the modes stack so at first when I lit frenzy, lights out was still running till one ball drained. Crystal ball modes are 2 ball multi's
You also get to see new lighting effects. Some in attract mode. You get to see the blue "flash" when you hit a "ball" target.

Man, this is cool. I can't wait to see what JJP is going to do on the Hobbit. I've got to stop typing because I can't keep the drool off my keyboard.

My impression is that WOZ is going to change pinball permanently for the better. Existing DMDs, operating systems, and incandescent lighting may start seeming like EMs ... Old school.

Congratulations on the new pin in the home.

#170 11 years ago

I really like how some of the lighting effects are progressing from Pinchroma's video. Nice stuff.

Congratulations on the delivery and un-boxing! Always a fun time!

#171 11 years ago

77 thumbs down, that's gotta be a record.

#172 11 years ago

Congratulations Vyzer2! Looks like the long wait was worth it... Looking forward to all the WOZ unboxing posts and videos that will be coming our way soon. This makes me even more excited for my WOZ which should be coming home in a couple months!

#173 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

» YouTube video

Thanks for posting the video Alex. The game has really come a long way since I last played it at MGC. Great to see that there are finally munchkin and Crystal Ball modes implemented. And the light show looks incredible!

#174 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

And counting. I do my best

#175 11 years ago

Congrats on the WOZ delivery and thanks for posting the pics and your delivery story. Read it from top to bottom and backwards! LOL If you talk to Jack again, see if he can cut the number #136 in front of everybody else. I'm trying to beat the delivery date for Coasterguy's WOZ delivery. LOL

#176 11 years ago

2826428_orig.gif2826428_orig.gif

#177 11 years ago

A few more things, now that I'm back with the living.
The machine has SO many cool things going on that sometimes you just forget and the ball drains! I start looking at the Crystal Ball Animation and get hypnotized. The ball zips around to the mini playfield and I forget to hit the flipper! Ya gotta get used to it!
AND, when Jack put up the diagnostic screens...holy shit! It's like being at Nasa. I mean, EVERYTHING can be adjusted and checked. Also, under the playfield, so much stuff is Plug In as opposed to solder.
...I can't wait to go back over to Dave's and REALLY put some time in on this! (we'll send the family out to a movie or something)

#178 11 years ago

Congrats and enjoy. Looks just awesome. Love to play one someday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#179 11 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

chocky909 said:

I do like the writing on the plaque although I reckon the addition of zeros might take the shine off some peoples' ECLE numbers. If I ordered WOZECLE no.69 or no.666 but the plaque says 0069/1000 and 0666/1000 they sort of lose their impact. I had 909 til I bailed and 0909/1000 wouldn't have been as cool.

Apparently there was/is a reason(s) why. This is what Jersey Jack said regarding this...

"There will be a number displayed on screen - it will be in the attract mode and say #666 of 1,000 etc without the zero.

There is a printed certificate that also has the game number #666 of 1,000 so that's without the zero too.

I did NOT want to have the card without that zero.

Lots of thought went into every detail of this game."

#180 11 years ago

Yes...and it's a continuing process. Jack already talked about other things happening with future updates. (Including some cool stuff with the Topper)

#181 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

And counting. I do my best

You need to talk to your buddy PDXGeek then, because he actually gave you a thumbs up for your post.

I'm shocked by this recent turn of events.

Quoted from Crash:

It's up to 85 now.

#182 11 years ago

Thanks for sharing this with all of us

I look forward to seeing any additional pictures or video showing off the new features in the updated code.

#183 11 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Man, this is cool. I can't wait to see what JJP is going to do on the Hobbit. I've got to stop typing because I can't keep the drool off my keyboard.
My impression is that WOZ is going to change pinball permanently for the better. Existing DMDs, operating systems, and incandescent lighting may start seeming like EMs ... Old school.
Congratulations on the new pin in the home.

The first time I played WOZ was at Two Bit Retro Arcade in NYC a few months ago. Just a prototype machine on location. I played a bunch of games and then took a break and coined up a game on Junkyard... It felt so small and boring, and JY is a game I like. I had to go right back to WOZ to feel like I was playing pinball again. WOZ just has "IT".

#184 11 years ago

What's the maximum size for a video here?

#185 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What's the maximum size for a video here?

Don't think you can directly upload video to pinside. Most people put on Youtube and include link within post.

#186 11 years ago

I've never actually seen a video hosted on here.

Use YouTube!

#187 11 years ago

Got ya!....but I don't know how to do that...

#188 11 years ago

I may have figured it out. Try this.
Fun stuff. Everything was hooked up and ready to go. The machine was fired up (very fast, I might add) and Dave was ready to play the First Game....but then, something terrible happened...

#189 11 years ago

Ok...sorry the quality is so bad. I'll try a bigger file size....

#190 11 years ago

HAHAHAHAH No balls in the game

#191 11 years ago

Really Ted? You didn't know how to upload to YouTube?? Just crank out a full HD video and throw it at the uploader, it will work.

#192 11 years ago

I'm tryin' ...never did it before....

#193 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Ok, who HASN'T done that??? Nice! I usually do it right after that quick repair I had to flip the playfield up for.

#194 11 years ago

Ok...this one is better...not full rez...but you get the idea
Fun stuff. Everything was hooked up and ready to go. The machine was fired up (very fast, I might add) and Dave was ready to play the First Game....but then, something terrible happened...

#195 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

That was funny

#196 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That was funny

lol THAT'S what i was going for.

We have all done that. The worst is when you put the glass back on and put the lockdown bar in, boot up, bah..

#197 11 years ago

Yeah...and with MY limited knowledge, I couldn't figure WHAT was wrong with my Scared Stiff! Sheesh, the tech just left! Then, I felt a pocket full of balls. (and I mean that in the good way)

#198 11 years ago

Apparently there was/is a reason(s) why. This is what Jersey Jack said regarding this...
"There will be a number displayed on screen - it will be in the attract mode and say #666 of 1,000 etc without the zero.
There is a printed certificate that also has the game number #666 of 1,000 so that's without the zero too.
I did NOT want to have the card without that zero.

That still doesn't answer the question of "Why?" it was done. It just says "thought" was put into it and the end result is that some things don't have a leading zero and some do.

Typical salesman. They never answer the actual question posed to them.

#199 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The worst is when you put the glass back on and put the lockdown bar in, boot up, bah

Nope. The worst is when you do all that and press Start and the game is trying to kick a ball up to the shooter lane, but the polishing rag you stuffed into the ball eject to keep them from falling out when the pf is lifted is still there Did it last night!

#200 11 years ago

Man, this game is fun. Can't stop laughing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
West Bloomfield Township, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
North Mankato, MN
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 512 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-is-in-my-home/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.