i-like-turtles.jpg
zombies.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
91043098.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#7 10 years ago

Congratulations to you, Jack, all of JJP, and everyone that has one coming and is refreshing Pinside every 10 minutes waiting for these threads!

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Ive looked for that forum everywhere. Please tell me how to get there. Cheers

Buy a WOZ. And if you already did, send an email to Jen and she will send you the invite.

(Edit: Doh! Lloyd beat me to it)

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Man, this is cool. I can't wait to see what JJP is going to do on the Hobbit. I've got to stop typing because I can't keep the drool off my keyboard.
My impression is that WOZ is going to change pinball permanently for the better. Existing DMDs, operating systems, and incandescent lighting may start seeming like EMs ... Old school.
Congratulations on the new pin in the home.

The first time I played WOZ was at Two Bit Retro Arcade in NYC a few months ago. Just a prototype machine on location. I played a bunch of games and then took a break and coined up a game on Junkyard... It felt so small and boring, and JY is a game I like. I had to go right back to WOZ to feel like I was playing pinball again. WOZ just has "IT".

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

HAHAHAHAH No balls in the game

Ok, who HASN'T done that??? Nice! I usually do it right after that quick repair I had to flip the playfield up for.

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

I was thinking with "lights out" all the playfield inserts could be left on VERY dimly - just enough to see the ball moving in the pitch black. And, perhaps they could pulse softly, or even slowly spin in a pinwheel pattern, or get sucked in waves towards the Witch... the motion growing quicker as time runs down.

If you watch the 1.01 teaser video Alex put up you will see there are a few lights lit during "lights out". In back by the ramp and the throne room seem to be lit to cast an little glow (there may be others that didn't show on video).

And speaking of that video, don't watch it if you don't want to see some things in the game. I have of course watched it at least 5 times now and there is a lot in there I didn't expect. In my opinion this game is going to be spectacular. This whole team seems to know exactly what they are doing.

Alex, thanks a bunch for posting that. It made me even more excited for this game.

#354 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Thanks Lorenzo! Pinnovators have some awesome products thats for sure. I do like the pic of woz next to the snow blower though.
And do tell me if you want to part with that Whirlwind, AFM, or TSPP

Ummm that was Lorenzo... I doubt any of those ones are still in his garage

#438 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Dave playing WOZ at the factory. Hard to hear but talk was about how everything can be adjusted and flipper strength can be made VERY strong.
» YouTube video

I'm trying to imagine playing WOZ with Jack standing there watching you play. Talk about added pressure on the first pickup from the factory.

And I still really like the flash of light across the playfield when you hit the ball targets. The light show gets better with every version of the software.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 91.00
13,000 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-is-in-my-home?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.