i-like-turtles.jpg
zombies.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
91043098.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 10 years ago

Come on Ted, this thread has already been open for 1 minute and you have not posted pictures. Don't be a slacker

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Man the big drama of your emotions on a phone call is so irrelevant. It's a pinball game. It's not like your long lost kid was found.
All we need here is "woz arrived finally, yay" and onto the details of the game - which aren't even in this post.

Markmon, you have really become one of the primary buzzkills of this site.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

This is a pinball forum. I'm very interested in his experience - with the game. Not a feature list. But an actual hands on of the game in his house. Those things matter a lot. We got none of that in this post. The first post of woz in someone's house and its very long but contains almost no details on the impressions of the game. I'm really the only one here disappointed in that?

If it makes you feel any better. Vyzer wrote almost all of that yesterday before he got the game because he knew his time today would be very limited. He has had a very hectic day today with driving round trip about 4 or 5 hours, a tour of the JJP facility, an unboxing, and a party with guests. I am sure he is working on more info in the coming hours or days and has also asked Ted to post pictures. Vyzer also has a job that he had to work around to even have this particular day to do the unboxing so I think he definitely deserves some slack.

Also I know that Vyzer is somewhat concerned with spoiling any surprises and might be careful and post something like "spoiler alert" in the title of a thread.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from lost8ball:

Nah, it's all good, Sheldon

Bazinga

#124 10 years ago

Thanks Ted.

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

BTW: Congrats to DCFAN as well. I started a Contest on JJ's WOZ Forum "Guess the date of the first arrival of WOZ". We've been patiently waiting for this date, and DCFAN guessed the closest.
He wins a signed WOZ backglass from JJP.
Congrats to both, and all the new arrivals soon.
Kerry Richard

WOOHOO!

#130 10 years ago

By the way, Vyzer, WOZECLE looks great next to one of Keith Johnson's other masterpieces (LOTR). I am sure the WOZ code will rival LOTR when it is completed. I am going to put them side by side as well.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Ive looked for that forum everywhere. Please tell me how to get there. Cheers

You have to be a WOZ or Hobbit buyer to be on the WOZ buyer's group. If you are a buyer then you could e-mail or call JJP through their website to get the invitation to sign up for the group.

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

DC are you going to Allentown?

Unfortunately no, but I do have a bunch of local friends that are going.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

It's funny, I got that link a long time ago and it never worked so I just forgot about it...did I miss anything?
Congrats on the WOZ. I am starting to get excited now myself. Expecting to get mine before June...but we will see

You are somewhat lucky the link did not work for you. It was more fuel for the addiction. Ughhh.

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

HAHAHAHAH No balls in the game

That was funny

#226 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

He's alright, nuthin special!
DCFAN, it's not too late to ride up with us on Saturday. You could probably hitch another ride back.

Thanks Herg for the offer but my wife and I have other plans for the weekend. Maybe next year

#380 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I think you're right Ted. Don't remember hearing of anyone on the forums that preordered WOZ. Pretty sure everybody took the wait and see approach with this one.

JarJar, I miss Leonardo. He just seemed to fit your sense of humor (in a good way). I am going on a hunger strike until you.......ahhh nevermind

#410 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Anybody seen DCFAN lately? I'm worried about him. Hate to think he is wasting away on account of my reckless Avatar change...

Don't worry about me, I am fine. Your sense of humor is one of the few bright spots for Pinside these days, IMO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
13,000 (OBO)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-is-in-my-home?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.