Screenshot_20240425_122724_Chrome (resized).jpg
kekw (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20220125-011842_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240425_124423_Google (resized).jpg
IMG_1903 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33984 Stern's new factory information Posted by Grantman (1 year ago)

Post #36014 TRAILER: Foo Fighters Pin teaser trailer Posted by Yoko2una (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16935 3 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

I think y’all are overestimating the popularity of Mandalorian. Stranger Things was a fresh, cultural phenomenon that everyone was talking about. Netflix has more reach than Disney+. The Marvel pins had pre-pandemic blockbuster movies in front of them. Normies were into them, is what I’m saying. Mandalorian seems more nerd-culture niche in the grand scheme of things. And if Stranger Things did poorly at launch like some are saying, I suspect Mando to be almost DOA by Stern standards. But I mean, cool/lucky for you guys that like the show. Just a business misstep IMO.

Netflix has more reach huh ?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/mar/14/disney-forecast-to-steal-netflix-crown-as-worlds-biggest-streaming-firm

#16953 3 years ago

Pretty sure it’s really mando , and if so they def need to use the music from the show there are some great tracks in here .

#17231 2 years ago

TBH I think Dwight did a great job with the TMNT code. I will take him over Lonnie any day . TMNT is one of the best coded off all the game I have owned. 1.2.3 foot tends to get in the way a little but thats my only gripe, rest is solid. Lots of good modes, various side objectives. Well done!

#17350 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I’m probably gonna get lit up by people but I personally put Rouge One up there with Empire.
It has some weak moments but in total it is a fantastic movie.

Agreed the best “spin off “ movie by far . Better than some of the main stories as well .

Believe it or not the Mandalorian series may be my favorite of all though .. it’s so well done .

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 year later
#30550 1 year ago

Not sure when/where spooky got into this thread. Games shoot Great IMO , the themes are not the best. Halloween obviously the better of the two, but I dunno for me I like my pin themes to be a little more fun. I have an Ultra Man, just cant do Halloween...main issue with Ultraman is the content from that show is just ...not good..bad sound..bad video etc... game wise its not bad shoots fun, some of the better upperplayfields. Some good modes actually but how all the modes fit together ie...Multiballs + Modes + other is klunky thats where it falls a little short.

As for stern the one theme that would get me excited is BTFF not sure thats gonna happen.

1 week later
#31859 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

TS4 is and was not a disaster. Pinball should only be an investment for operators like me. I'll be putting mine on location this month. It's nice to hear actors voices doing Pinball call outs(not sound bits from the show or movie) like in TS4. T3 was the last one that I can remember. Which was not that many. Joe Katz is improving the code.

I need to go all the way back to Mandalorian to find one

#32399 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

$7299 Pro, $8599 Premium, $11,499 LE.

Premiums are already more than this and Rush was $11,500

If they go much higher I think you will see the first stern game in a long time not sell out . The jig is up .

#32432 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Who would pay $11,500 for a Rush Premium? That’s insane for a premium

LE

#32778 1 year ago

Dumbest thing I have ever seen, its a pinball machine you think all the pin geeks are here morning the queen?

#32850 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Nah, but some folks they worked with in the UK might be. Shouldn't slow down the critical path, which is manufacturing. I don't think they took the week off from that. Maybe they'll have pros on location by reveal day like with Stranger Things.

Yeah I just don’t get this Royal stuff , just people born into a family . I’m sure she was a great lady, definitely not the only great person to pass last week .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 53.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine?tu=mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.