(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,517 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Leachdude
  • Topic is favorited by 370 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8164 1 year ago

I assure you, Jim is not in the business of selling games at MSRP anyway

#8202 1 year ago

if I hadn't just brought home a DP premium last night I'd probably have jumped on that... good luck with the sale, fun game, in both iterations

#8242 1 year ago

Reduced my pinball refinery mandalorian premium to $9,600. This seems to be the one modern Stern where supply is far outstripping the demand, but this is a very distinctively modded game

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a Mandalorian premium with all the works. I personally consider this considerably better than a stock LE. This game is equipped with: Insider Connect (newer build with ...”
2022-06-18
Jackson, MI
9,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 940 times

#8254 1 year ago

Listed my loaded AIQ premium today. Will be traveling Jackson, MI -> Chicago, IL -> Madison, WI corridor this sunday if that makes it easier for anyone

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm listing my HUO, second owner, Avengers Infinity Quest premium for sale. This game runs and shoots great and has been regularly maintained in my home collection This game has ...”
2022-06-23
Jackson, MI
8,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#8327 1 year ago

I just listed my original AFM. Got it from HemiOrange/Steve @ Pinball Refinery a month ago. Nothing wrong with it, but had two different major financial emergencies require me to free up some funds fairly quickly and the kids have not been as into it as I hoped they would.

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Not happy to list my newly acquired Attack From Mars, but two recent financial emergencies have put me in a position where I need to free up some cash. I got this from Steve @ P...”
2022-08-03
Jackson, MI
8,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 780 times

#8331 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Just listed my undocumented HUO Theatre of Magic.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140274
May have TSPP, BSD, DE SW and a couple others on the chopping block soon too. Thinning the herd.

Your game looks fantastic. I miss mine, but unfortunately I don't have an open spot for one right now.

#8332 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Grand Prix if anyone has one in working order that they would part with

2 months later
#8506 1 year ago

I will soon be listing my loaded Jurassic Park premium with over 2k in addons - HUO second owner

Pros include
Stern topper ($750)
Stern shaker motor ($100)
Stern side armor ($250)
Stern shooter rod w/ lighted housing and JP logo/hazard stripe shooter plate ($220)
Stern side art blades (installed) + an additional set of third party art blades (not installed) ($100)
Pinwoofer super kit ($370)
Several on playfield decorative signs from ULEK ($100)
Cliffys (not installed) ($110)
hazard stripe accents on coin door, lockdown bar, hinges and speaker covers ($100)
speaker lights (with above accents it's a nice look of distressed hazard stripes over red glow ($65)
translite signed by Gary Stern and many members of the design team, including Keith Elwin, Mike Vinikour, Jerry Thompson and many others

Cons are a couple small scratches on the right side cabinet art that were not disclosed by original owner and not noticed until after I'd had the game a few days (they are very small)

Asking 11k - seeing NIB on pinside for 10.5 to 11 and any new games will be at 9.7 from Stern, and the signed translite makes it fairly unique. Some of the stern addons are fairly hard to find at MSRP anymore as well. Shoot me a PM if interested. No trades at this time

Also will be looking to sell my Star Shooter cocktail which recently came back from getting the flippers replaced with Bally mechs and it's rock solid since, and possibly my Grand Prix EM

1 week later
#8527 1 year ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

Any working EMs or early Solid States out there that folks are looking to sell? I'm going to check current ads as well but figured I'd toss it here too. Trying to find one to fill an open space in the basement and mix the lineup up a bit.
Thanks!

I have a Grand Prix EM I'm considering listing if that interests you

1 month later
#8627 1 year ago

IDK, looking at their sale history I think they've donated plenty

#8629 1 year ago

I understand, but I'm separately referring to them having paid sale fees something like 18 times

1 month later
#8731 1 year ago

I just listed a couple of my games if anyone is interested

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Christmas may be over but you can still let a T-Rex loose in your house this year I am listing my second owner, home use only Jurassic Park Premium for sale. This game is loaded ...”
2023-01-15
Jackson, MI
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 557 times

Machine - For Sale
Grand Prix Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I am selling my Williams Grand Prix EM. This game runs and looks great. Everything working 100%. Spinner rips feel fantastic. Lights replaced and cleaned up. Playfield and cab...”
2023-01-15
Jackson, MI
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 715 times

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions

#8738 1 year ago

Added one more for sale
Cleaned up really nice with LEDs and flippers replaced with Ballys for reliability

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm listing my Allied Leisure Star Shooter cocktail pin. This great living room conversation piece has been given a full top side tear down and clean and GI replaced with soft sunl...”
2023-02-27
Jackson, MI
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 530 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#8885 1 year ago

Letting my Deadpool Premium go - prefer cash but interested in trade+cash for solid state games mostly, maybe DMD.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am listing my minty, first owner HUO Deadpool Premium. <600 plays (will get played until it sells). Perfect condition. Has sat where it was first set up. Stern shaker mo...”
2023-03-24
Jackson, MI
10,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 192 times

My Star Shooter is still available as well

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm listing my Allied Leisure Star Shooter cocktail pin. This great living room conversation piece has been given a full top side tear down and clean and GI replaced with soft sunl...”
2023-02-27
Jackson, MI
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 530 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#9477 28 days ago

I listed my FF LE

Open to trades. Would really like a Labyrinth but shoot your shot if you've got one

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm listing my first-owner HUO Foo Fighters LE for sale. It sits where it was unboxed and is in complete mint condition. I've added speaker lights that tie into the expression lig...”
29 days ago
Jackson, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=pinrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.