Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,016 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 273 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0770 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0771 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    There are 4,016 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 81.
    #4001 41 days ago
    Quoted from brzezicki:

I built a virtual pinmyself expecting it to suck, but was super happy with it. I'm running at 4K with a nvidia 3070ti and it's pretty sweet. I've also had people surprised how well it plays. mostly I play it to learn games rules, but they really have come quite far. I do want to try doing 3D / VR pinball at some point I haven't tried that yet besides the zen games thing but I'd like to try the real games simulations rather than made up games.
    Id be interested in hearing more about your experiences with oculus pinball if you mess with itmore.

I actually had someone come over and play flash gordon on my virtual cab and they said they actually liked it better than "real" (that is they though they didn't like FG previously) (mostly probably because the only real one around to play is at a locadtion and pretty badly beat up not working great... lol. that is one nice thing about the virtual games besides the space (or lack there of) requirements)

#4002 40 days ago

The Middle S4:E12 - One Kid at a Time

A White Water for sure in the first pic. In the second pic, there are two pins at left that I can't identify.

IMG_0770 (resized).JPGIMG_0770 (resized).JPGIMG_0771 (resized).JPGIMG_0771 (resized).JPG

#4003 40 days ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The Middle S4:E12 - One Kid at a Time
    A White Water for sure in the first pic. In the second pic, there are two pins at left that I can't identify.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

There are 3 machines on the left. Far one seems like a shuffle bowler or skee-ball. Center machine (blue) looks like Funhouse. Near one has fancy legs/ornaments on the front. Don’t recognize it.

#4004 40 days ago

I seem to have wandered into the pins in movies and tv show thread somehow.

#4005 40 days ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

There are 3 machines on the left. Far one seems like a shuffle bowler or skee-ball. Center machine (blue) looks like Funhouse. Near one has fancy legs/ornaments on the front. Don’t recognize it.

I meant two pinball machines

#4006 40 days ago

Got myself motion sick playing bowling and a few other games yesterday. Ooof.

#4007 40 days ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Got myself motion sick playing bowling and a few other games yesterday. Ooof.

lol VR motion sickness a real thing. The first time I played a game with a lot of movement I got physically hot and sick to my stomach after playing for 15-20 minutes and it lasted hours. Luckily I think I got used to it but I played a racing game I got for my son yesterday on a new headset and started getting motion sickness.

Got motion sick the first few times I did FPV drones too luckily I t adjusted quickly to that as I love flying fpv drones.

#4008 39 days ago

Just released Earthshaker for VPX where I was project lead with VPW.

Hope you enjoy!

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/19889-earthshaker-williams-1989-vpw/?tab=reviews

#4009 39 days ago
    Quoted from friscopinball:

aha! you’re one of those, to me at least, unknown titans of VPW. Thank you so much! I don’t know how you do it. I tried to create my own table about 18 months ago, but I got totally bogged down in the details and put it on hold. I downloaded Earthshaker yesterday (mentioned in Discord), but haven’t tried it out yet. Looking forward to it!

#4010 38 days ago

VPW did a Awesome Job on the
    DE Guns N Roses Table... Very impressed how it Great it turned out. THANKS
    VPW TEAM! . many have modded that table . but VPW did it Justice keeping it original .. I have the machine .

2 weeks later
    #4011 20 days ago

Don't we have enough gameplay video of new ABBA to do a scan for virtual table yet? Really would love to see this table in virtual form(cough-hint hint).

#4012 20 days ago

From the team that brought you Time Lord comes a swashbuckling adventure to make your timbers shiver! Join us live this Friday on Twitch at 9PM EST for the premiere, and be one of the first to download this incredible new original!

1 week later
    #4013 13 days ago
    Quoted from friscopinball:

Hope you enjoy!
    https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/19889-earthshaker-williams-1989-vpw/?tab=reviews

You people are brilliant! TimeLord is a masterpiece!
    Thank you for making this hobby GREAT!!

#4014 12 days ago

So excited for this. Anything with VPW is amazing.wish we had a virtual pin game we could tag. I tried VPforums, but pinside is such a great format.

#4015 9 days ago

From Robby King Pin comes an update to one of the most underrated Stern machines,, 24! Join us live this Friday on Twitch at 9:30PM EST for the premiere live on Twitch only on: https://www.twitch.tv/piratepwnsninja

#4016 8 days ago
    Quoted from Smaug:

one of the most underrated Stern machines,, 24!

Amen brother!

Love 24 franchise and love 24 pinball

Looking forward to see what is in store

There are 4,016 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 81.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club/page/81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.