Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,991 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Mr_Outlane
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    411392839_735139934899280_8496203559983449797_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider friscopinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2796 2 years ago

I invite you all to check out my vpin streams nightly at twitch.tv/friscopinball.

I have a custom widebody Goonies themed cab with a three screen setup using Pinup Popper as the frontend and a full LED matrix and playfield light show setup. Also has beacons, 7.1 SSF, and an undercab fan.

I’ve put well over a year of work into it and love answering questions or helping others with their virtual pinball journey.

7 months later
    #3088 1 year ago

We are celebrating many virtual pinball creators on my Twitch channel on a weeklybasis and last name we finished the first episode with TerryRed! Hope to see you there some time

twitch.tv/friscopinball

Here's a link to the replay:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1468097713

1 week later
    #3100 1 year ago

Great discussion with the VPW team for Episode #2 of our Tuesday Night Tributes! Really cool talk with two members who let us know about the history of VPW, how tables are made, etc.

Replay of the stream is below:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1474564368

1 week later
    #3134 1 year ago

Tonight at 10:30 pm CST!

Hope to see you there!

twitch.tv/friscopinball
    8601BB36-6B05-4076-BBDA-7D22D602DBA0 (resized).png8601BB36-6B05-4076-BBDA-7D22D602DBA0 (resized).png

#3137 1 year ago

Thank you to bord!

Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Bord is live and we had a really cool discussion of how he got his start in VPX, the creation process, and so many other cool stories bout Cuphead Pro, animation, Chuck E. Cheese, etc.

We even had a sneak peek at his latest UNRELEASED table and some great action on one of my favorites, Skyway.

Please feel free to take a look at the link below and I apologize for any audio issues in the beginning (streaming is so fun ).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1486983200

#3142 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Great stream, interesting games and material covered about virtual pinball. I didn't realize that there's a Cuphead virtual pin, looks cool. Will need to check that one out once I get my vpin. Also I'm now prepared to work at a Nintendo service center and as a carver at Old Country Buffet lol.

These training videos are amazing, aren’t they?

#3144 1 year ago

Thank you to Hawkeyez!

Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Hawkeyez is live and we had a really awesome discussion of how he started his PuP-Pack journey, what it takes to start the PuP-Pack creation process, and a ton of cool background stories on his works including a look back at his first PuP-Pack, The Sopranos.

It was a really enlightening interview and I hope you enjoy it as we celebrate those who give us so much of their hard work and time. We even had a video chat going .

Please feel free to take a look at the link below and I apologize for any audio issues regarding our mic volumes(streaming is so fun ).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1308374860

9C85961C-F420-4F24-9E2F-DAD73BBFCD7A (resized).png9C85961C-F420-4F24-9E2F-DAD73BBFCD7A (resized).png
    #3146 1 year ago
    Quoted from Galooch:

Thanks Frisco for these fantastic streams! Your idea for Tribute Tuesdays to honor so many key and amazing members of this hobby is genius. The authors and content creators are what makes this whole thing run and you have found a respectful and fun way to shed more light on the personalities behind all the great work.
    Like real pinball, virtual pinball has its share of drama and stories so your streams are such a welcome breath of fresh air and puts the focus where it belongs.
    Of course, it goes without saying but THANK YOU to all authors and creators! Because of their work, my vpin has given me just as many memories with friends and family as my real pins and the future looks even brighter!

You are very welcome and I am glad you enjoy them. I have a blast doing them and I hope they continue as we try to celebrate those who do so much for us on their own dime and time.

#3153 1 year ago

***PREPARE TO GET SLAYED***

After a break this week, Episode #6 of “Tuesday Night Tributes” is set for 6/7/22, at 10:30 pm CST!

We will be celebrating the wonderful creations from a true OG in the vpin community, Hauntfreaks!

Besides being a really nice guy, Hauntfreaks has blessed us with some of the coolest version of licensed tables as well as his own amazing original creations. If you have ever wanted to see how creative you can get with pinball, all you need to do is look no further than a Hauntfreaks original like CARtoons RC, Slayer, and many more.

And this isn’t even scratching the surface with the contributions made by Hauntfreaks. From physics tweaks, FullDMD media, Popper wheels, and amazing alternative backglasses, this man does it all and it’s time we put the spotlight on him.

Please join me in celebrating Hauntfreaks as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via voice/video chat!

Hope to see you there at twitch.tv/friscopinball

3D1D2598-8FC7-4B32-9C97-1978AFE5EBCF (resized).png3D1D2598-8FC7-4B32-9C97-1978AFE5EBCF (resized).png
    1 week later
    #3158 1 year ago

Thank you to Hauntfreaks!

Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Hauntfreaks is live and we had a really fun time discussing his start in virtual pinball with Future Pinball and how his creation process evolved into making some of the coolest original original tables out there like Bubba the Redneck Werewolf and Young Frankenstein. Hauntfreaks was a great sport talking about everything from his favorite artists to what he looks forward to in the future of virtual pinball.

It was a really awesome interview and I hope you enjoy it as we celebrate those who give us so much of their hard work and time. We even had a video chat going .

Please feel free to take a look at the link below to watch the replay! I apologize for any audio issues regarding the mic volumes.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1497776870

#3159 1 year ago

YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE!

Hi everyone, Episode #7 of “Tuesday Night Tributes” is set for 6/14/22, at 10:30 pm CST!

We will be celebrating the person who taught so many of us about the essentials of virtual pinball, the reniassance man Major Frenchy!

When you search up virtual pinball in almost any search engine, the first name many of us is none other than Major Frenchy. There is a reason for this. Major Frenchy's video and text guides have all helped us find out way through the maze that is virtual pinball and we all owe him a huge deal of gratitude. Without his help, I would still be trying to figure out how to setup my plunger .

He has tackled almost every issue you could imagine when building a cab to configuring exactly how your software should work. This man has guided us all and it’s time we put the spotlight on him and play some of his favorite tables too!

Please join me in celebrating Major Frenchy as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via voice/video chat!

Major Frenchy Tribute (resized).pngMajor Frenchy Tribute (resized).png
    #3160 1 year ago

Thank you to Major Frenchy!

Tonight's replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Major Frenchy is live and we had a really fun time discussing his start in YouTube creation, playing some of his favorite tables, and some of his upcoming projects including a cool new vpin rebuild using an ALP cab.

Major was a great sport and we spent over TWO HOURS talking about what this hobby means to us and the evolution of virtual pinball through the years.

It was a really awesome interview and I hope you enjoy it as we celebrate those who give us so much of their hard work and time. We even had a video chat going .

Please feel free to take a look at the link below to watch the replay!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1504150681

#3162 1 year ago

***BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUP, IT'S TIME TO GET WILD!***

Hi everyone, Episode #8 of “Tuesday Night Tributes” is set for 6/21/22, at 10:30 pm CST!

We will be celebrating one of the most original creators we have in this hobby, Remdwaas!

If you have evr wanted a different and amazing experience in the world of virtual pinball, there is nothing like loading up a Remdwaas table. He's given all of us an epic nostalgia trip with Escape From Monkey Island and made us crack up with his South Park and Wacky Racers tables. When you need a dose of creativity, a Remdwaas table is just the trick.

Admittedly, I have spent almost 100 hours playing his Pokemon Pinball table when I need a fun, relaxing time and the gameplay is top notch. This man has spent a ton of time giving us his best work and it's time we interview him to see some of the behind the scenes process!

Please join me in celebrating Remdwaas as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via voice/video chat!

6EE1BDA5-8DF8-4C0C-8CC6-E603F910D782 (resized).png6EE1BDA5-8DF8-4C0C-8CC6-E603F910D782 (resized).png
    3 weeks later
    #3172 1 year ago

LET'S GET READY TO MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

Hi everyone, Episode #9 of our original series, “Tuesday Night Tributes,” is set for 7/12/22, at 10:30 pm CST!

We will be celebrating one of virtual pinball's reinaissance men when it comes to amazing altsound packages as well as table creations, @iDigstuff!

If you have ever hit F1 on a VPX table and launched one of @iDigStuff's altsounds, you know he has spent countless hours perfecting the best audio package including callouts and sounds for many pins. Not only that, but he has an extensive library of original titles like the infamously popular and fun, Tiki Bob's Atomic Party.

idigstuff is going to be chatting with us and giving us his perspective on his start in the hobby, how he comes up with these amazing tables and audio packages, and giving us a behind the scenes peek at his creation process. It should be a lengthy discussion as aim to play over 6 of his awesome masterpieces.

Please join me in celebrating idigstuff as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via video chat! Hope to see you there at twitch.tv/friscopinball

C5A8393C-5D3C-45C5-A6D9-F87C5F21C1EF (resized).pngC5A8393C-5D3C-45C5-A6D9-F87C5F21C1EF (resized).png
    #3174 1 year ago

We came, we saw, we conquered!

Thank you to iDigStuff!

Our recent replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with iDigStuff is live and we had a really fun time discussing his start and contibution to the virtual pinball scene. This interview went over THREE HOURS and you will see why when you watch it as iDigStuff was so easy to talk to and he explained so much of the behind the scenes work that he does on his original tables and altsound packages. If you are an every day salt of the earth guy like me, this is the interview you want to watch as it should inspire you to become creative in this wonderful hobby of ours.

It was a great interview and I hope you enjoy it as we celebrate those who give us so much of their hard work and time. We even had a video chat going .

Please feel free to take a look at the link below to watch the replay! Also go download TIKI BOB'S ATOMIC BEACH PARTY! It's soooo good.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1530318963

#3176 1 year ago
    Quoted from matt68061:

friscopinball - thanks for doing these…they are do damned good!

I am so happy you enjoy them. My goal in doing these is that give some exposure to all sorts of creators and give you some behind the scenes insight.

It’s reinvigorated my love for streaming. As long as I don’t have to bribe you to come see it live or watch, I’m on the right track .

#3177 1 year ago
    Quoted from friscopinball:

I am so happy you enjoy them. My goal in doing these is that give some exposure to all sorts of creators and give you some behind the scenes insight.
    It’s reinvigorated my love for streaming. As long as I don’t have to bribe you to come see it live or watch, I’m on the right track .

#3178 1 year ago

THERE'S GOLD IN THEM HILLS!!!

Hi everyone, can you believe it?

We are already on **Episode #10 **of our original series, “Tuesday Night Tributes,” is set for 8/2/22, at 8:00 pm CST and boy, do we have a good one!

We will be celebrating one of virtual pinball's classic and most consistent creator of quality pins, Team Goldchicco!

Over 47 weeks ago, I told GoldChicco I wanted to do a tribute night to him and his team and now that the stars have finally aligned, we can get it done! His resume' is seriously impressive - we have Willy's Wonderland 2.0, Silverball Mania, Monday Night Football, Car Hop, Quicksilver, and man more classic titles. He also helps runs the amazingly popular VP Nation group on Facebook which is how a lot of us have navigated these murky vipn waters :joy: .

Goldchicco is going to be chatting with us LIVE and giving us his perspective on his start in the hobby, how he comes up with these amazing tables, and what he likes best about the process and is currently up to in the virtual pinball world. It should be about a two hour discussion as aim to play over 4 of his awesome tables.

Please join me in celebrating Goldchicco as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via video chat!

These interviews have given the community a great behind the scenes look at the creation process without any fluff and I hope to see you there at twitch.tv/friscopinball for another one.

TRIBUTE (resized).pngTRIBUTE (resized).png
    #3180 1 year ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

friscopinball think you can convince any of the fine folks in the VP dev world to work out a Dragonfist VPX? We need it

I will do my best and love this suggestion

1 week later
    #3190 1 year ago
    Quoted from A_Bord:

I own one now but it will be about a year before I'll strip and scan it. Probably won't touch it again before I have that done. Likely a VPE project.

Spanish Eyes is one of my viewer’s favorites. He owns one too and loves it.

I’d love to get an Old Chicago in my collection someday.

#3192 1 year ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

I played Old Chicago on my vcab last night for a while. I want to get one at the house too. That or Grand Prix are the two top of my EM list then a whole bunch of cool gottliebs after. Captain Card is pretty great and I don't usually like symetrical layouts.

+1 for Grand Prix. It’s so much fun.

1 week later
    #3214 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I'm not sure if I should have this Arnoz USB KILLA V2. Is this necessary if using his components?
    https://shop.arnoz.com/en/accessoires/17-usb-killa-v1.html
    I have concluded that these components listed below are all I need for what I want to do...
    - KL SHIELD + KL25Z
    - Mosboard Full 8
    - The BRAIN
    - Potar with 3D print assembly.
    **Awesome product line!!

Chiming in to say Arnoz products are EXCELLENT. Great seller.

#3217 1 year ago

Thank you to @goldchicco!

Our recent replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Alberto aka Team Goldchicco is live and we had a really fun time discussing his start in pinball beginning with his own arcade in Italy and making its way to the states as he ventured into the virtual pinball hobby. Alberto was kind enough to give detail how he learned from 32assassin and began his journey in creating classic tables such as Independence Day to Car Hop to Superman! Even though he has taken a break from creating, Alberto’s mark on this hobby is second to none and it was a great interview as his passion for pinball is undeniable.

It was a great interview and I hope you enjoy it as we celebrate those who give us so much of their hard work and time. We even had a video chat going .

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1550609797

#3220 1 year ago

READY, SET, DRAW!!!

It's that time of the week! Time to celebrate another amazing vpin contributor.

We fire up Episode #11 of our original series, “Tuesday Night Tributes,” which is set for 8/16/22, at 9:00 pm EST and this one is going to get nuts!

We will be celebrating one of virtual pinball's best and most prolific artists, @JoePicasso!

Joey is an amazing asset to this community and if you have loaded up ANY table, you probably have seen this guy's awesome art. Not only does JoePicasso crush it with working on recreations like the sensual Barb Wire, the unblievebaly original Wacky Racers, and cult classic themes like Home Alone. Joey works extremely hard and has so many projects pending, it's going to blow your mind to see what is released in the future.

JoePicasso is going to be chatting with us LIVE and giving us his perspective on his start in the hobby, how he learned his craft, and what he likes best about virtual pinball. It should be about a two hour discussion as we aim to play over 4 of his awesome tables.

Please join me in celebrating JoePicasso as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via video chat!

These interviews have given the community a great behind the scenes look at the creation process without any fluff and I hope to see you there at twitch.tv/friscopinball for another one

Joe Picasso Tribute (resized).pngJoe Picasso Tribute (resized).png
    #3224 1 year ago

Four hours of Guardians of the Galaxy 2.0! We broke some stuff and hit over a billion - enjoy (Xandar soon)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1569001114 (some parts muted bc we also activated that sweet, sweet Cleland sound mod - check your script options!)

#3229 1 year ago
    Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
    I am a complete novice and noob to VP, as well as being computer illiterate!!
    I'm trying to learn, so would someone kindly explain to me, in easy to understand language, what a VP 'front end' is and what is it's purpose?
    Thanks.
    Roger

A front end is a program which helps you organize and play your virtual pinball tables.

You launch a front end and then it has cool features like loading videos, preview vids, and animated wheels.

Pinup Popper is an example of a front end. It gathers up all your tables and you load the program and voila! - everything is somewhat organized you for you and you can customize it how you see fit.

Pinup Popper also has the amazing ability to play PuP Packs which are extra media files that trigger on your cab/desktop when you do certain events during a game like multiball or draining.

Hope this helps!

#3230 1 year ago
    Quoted from friscopinball:

A front end is a program which helps you organize and play your virtual pinball tables.
    You launch a front end and then it has cool features like loading videos, preview vids, and animated wheels.
    Pinup Popper is an example of a front end. It gathers up all your tables and you load the program and voila! - everything is somewhat organized you for you and you can customize it how you see fit.
    Pinup Popper also has the amazing ability to play PuP Packs which are extra media files that trigger on your cab/desktop when you do certain events during a game like multiball or draining.
    Hope this helps!

#3232 1 year ago
    Quoted from rogerdodger:

Wow! Even I understood this explanation!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to explain it to me.
    Roger

My pleasure. Reach out if you need any further help or assistance.

#3239 1 year ago

I’M A REASONABLE GUY. BUT, I’VE JUST EXPERIENCED SOME VERY UNREASONABLE THINGS!!!

We fire up Episode #12 of our original series, “Tuesday Night Tributes,” which is set for 8/30/22, at 9:00 pm EST and this one is going to be a tag team of epic proportions!

We will be celebrating a pair of virtual pinball's most infamous creators, Pedro Pires and Pedro Peres!

These two esteemed gentlemen have put together some of the most amazing tables and PuP Packs you have ever seen including the legendary Monsters of Rock table and PuP Pack, Doom and Aliens vs Predator FX3 PuP Packs, and Deadpool PuP Packs with the JP Salas table! Here's the deal - these guys kick ass and when you load up their work, you can tell how much passion they put into making a fun piece of virtual pinball history.
    Team Tuga is going to be chatting with us LIVE and giving us their opinion on everything virtual pinball including their history in the hobby and where they think it is going. We are going to cover a LOT of ground and maybe spend get into BIG TROUBLE in LITTLE CHINA .

Please join me in celebrating Team Tuga as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via video chat!

These interviews have given the community a great behind the scenes look at the creation process without any fluff and I hope to see you there at twitch.tv/friscopinball for another one.

Team Tuga (resized).pngTeam Tuga (resized).png

1 week later
    #3245 1 year ago

Thank you to Team Tuga aka @pedroperes and @pedropires !

Our recent replay of Tuesday Night Tributes with Team Tuga is live and we had a really hilarious time watching these two guys talk about their start in the vpin world and really got a chance to see why they are good friends. Team Tuga was kind enough to give details on how they started making PuP Packs and tables and even let us know about their new WIP, Hellraiser! They shared how they collaborate with many authors including JP Salas and Balutito and it was a learning how they have advanced the tech on thier creations iincluding video ramps and apron cards!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1577495365

1 week later
    #3251 1 year ago

Made it to 4b on Chrono Trigger and the 2nd to last form! What a rush this table is - highly recommend.

7DBD2FE9-03A9-4EE4-87F8-38C39170BA64 (resized).jpeg7DBD2FE9-03A9-4EE4-87F8-38C39170BA64 (resized).jpeg860BFFEB-9423-451E-827D-7B518A0467E2 (resized).jpeg860BFFEB-9423-451E-827D-7B518A0467E2 (resized).jpeg
    #3253 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Don't want to build a conventional cab?

Love it!

#3256 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I was looking at something like the AT Games Legends. How easy is it to toss in my own tables and how well they run? Is there anything else out there similar out of box product like the AT Games Legend that offers something easy, compact, quick to mod and maybe better?

As far as introductory vpin cab setups, ATGames is my suggested way to go. Major Frency is doing an amazing series on how to set it all up but the ATGames has a larger PF screen which is important and is easy to mod. You would need the VIBs cable too I believe in the long run but I am happy to help you get started as I love seeing people choose the ATGames to begin since it is very economical to begin your vpin journey

Performance is also helped by whatever PC you use to help power VPX (the software used to run virtual pinball) or FX3/FX.

1 week later
    #3274 1 year ago

DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!

We fire up Episode #13 of our original series, “Tuesday Night Tributes,” which is set for 9/27/22, at 10:30 pm CST and this one is going to be amazing!

We will be celebrating a virtual pinball creator who brought us a treasured classic and much more, Fluffhead!

Besides being an amazing resource for new designers, Fluffhead blessed the vpin comunity with an asbolutely LOADED classic piece you may have heard of - The Goonies Pinball Adventure! A full, decked out table with a story mode and tons of features, Fluffhead was able to tap into our childhood core memories and bring about a virtual table that rivals the best of them. Fluffhead, being a man of many talents, has also worked on the Ramones. Silverball Mania, and a new WIP, Star Trek TNG. He is going to be chatting with us LIVE and give us his story in this wonderful hobby of ours.

Please join me in celebrating Fluffhead as he has also tentatively agreed to speak with us via video chat!

These interviews have given the community a great behind the scenes look at the creation process without any fluff (get it ) and I hope to see you there at twitch.tv/friscopinball for another one.

Fluffhesd Tribute (resized).pngFluffhesd Tribute (resized).png
    3 weeks later
    #3333 1 year ago

Over one hour of gameplay footage from the new Halloween VPX table by Hirez00 and Apophis!

Looks and plays beautifully. Just be prepared to drain a lot and get good

Coming out next week

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1630933720

11F2967B-34B4-4152-B793-8F0B4E9A4F42 (resized).jpeg11F2967B-34B4-4152-B793-8F0B4E9A4F42 (resized).jpeg1716DFB1-49A8-4BB7-93F5-3991369F3F12 (resized).jpeg1716DFB1-49A8-4BB7-93F5-3991369F3F12 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #3354 1 year ago

New table overload and SCORBIT for vpin!

Check out this replay and watch as we roll off some new pins plus Scorbit for GOTG, getting through a wizard mode on IT, and more Halloween with a new PuP Pack!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1638425874

FE508633-84B7-4BEC-A8DB-70AC2B6B4E65 (resized).pngFE508633-84B7-4BEC-A8DB-70AC2B6B4E65 (resized).png
    1 week later
    #3360 1 year ago

Over two hours of Die Hard VPX footage! Please make sure you follow Astro (the creator) at:

www.twitch.tv/astronicey

He works on the table during his stream and it plays very nicely.

Here’s the replay from tonight (starts around 42:00):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1647540589

3 weeks later
    #3371 1 year ago

New AC/DC wizard mode runs! Brand new WIP from VPW coming in the future.

Enjoy!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1667175088

1 week later
    #3390 1 year ago

Some Iron Maiden WIP runs if you’re interested!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1674199373

1 week later
    #3411 1 year ago

Come watch gameplay of Game of Thrones VPX by Skillman tonight at twitch.tv/friscopinball!

See you there

#3416 1 year ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

Is GoT code recreated or somehow using spike code?

Recreated. Here’s my latest playthrough of V1.01.

Only had a small crash at the end, but this should help you see all the hard work that makes this a great tribute pin.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1687636891

1 week later
    #3432 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Well, there's tribute tables and then recreations. I would say the VPW Iron Maiden table is a recreation, same goes for the VPW Game of Thrones table. VPW appears to be going for ruleset and gameplay accuracy when replicating newer tables.
    There's other virtual tables that look like the modern real world layouts but then playing nothing like that. VPW isn't doing that thankfully. That Godzilla table for example is using a layout that kinda looks like real world versus but then the ruleset is the old Sega Godzilla game. These newer VPW tables (and a few others, Batman 66 for example) are trying to recreate from basically scratch the original ruleset and gameplay.

I believe they are officially classified as “tribute” tables for important reasons .

3 weeks later
    #3464 1 year ago
    Quoted from deutschwedgehead:

Just getting into the world of virtual pinball and your streams are wonderful.
    I have a few older pins and I enjoy seeing when you play these classics.

Just saw this. Thank you for the kind words and I am glad you are enjoying the streams!

1 week later
    #3484 1 year ago

VPX WORLD PREMIERE TOMORROW NIGHT - 2/5/23 @ 9PM CST

Bookmark this link - https://www.twitch.tv/friscopinball

Come join me live with @chugalaefoo as we debut his latest VPX creation live on Twitch! You won't want to miss all the hilarious action.

Chug will be live in the studio discussing his newest table and taking your questions!

Get your TP ready

#3487 1 year ago

New Beavis and Butthead VPX gameplay video along with an interview with the author

#3495 1 year ago

Beavis and Butthead in Pinball Stupidity by chugalaefoo is out! Trust me and go download this one.

It is a winner!

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/13191-beavis-and-butthead-pinball-stupidity-nfozzy-physics-fleep-sounds-lut-dof/

1 week later
    #3513 1 year ago

World Premiere of the latest Thundercats VPX build by MerlinRTP and CapNClaw with a live interview with Merlin!

Had a great time talking with Merlin and Cap was in the chat.

Gameplay starts around 37:00 in case you want to skip my tech issues

#3515 1 year ago

Sneak peek at a new Deadpool WIP with PuPDMD (Stern like LCD) by RetroG33K and a whole team of peeps! (plus some Magic City and new Beavis & Butthead 1.2 gameplay). Retro was also live chatting with us about the creation of the table and how it came to be

2 weeks later
    #3556 1 year ago

New Bally Black Belt VPX with multiball and PuP Pack by MerlinRTP coming soon!

7 months later
    #3801 6 months ago

Coming in the future from AstroNasty and the VPW team.

It’s gonna be a banger.

IMG_4706 (resized).jpegIMG_4706 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider friscopinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club?tu=friscopinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.