IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg
There are 1,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.
#1201 4 months ago

Joined up and ready to roll out with a nice Pro from a local buddy!

IMG_0387 (resized).jpegIMG_0387 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1202 3 months ago

Does anyone know where to get these stainless brushed aluminium left ball return accents from?

I noticed these appear in the flyer but didn’t appear to be factory issued. Not sure why they got pulled, as it’s a very unique design feature and compliments the game.

Or if anyone has one and can send me a close up picture, so that I can get it stencilled and have a few pressed to share with other members.

Thanks in advance!

814FAE5D-7417-4B63-9A0F-259C126C6F69 (resized).jpeg814FAE5D-7417-4B63-9A0F-259C126C6F69 (resized).jpeg
#1203 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

Not sure why they got pulled, as it’s a very unique design feature and compliments the game.

Probably got pulled because they look like ass.

#1204 3 months ago

That accent piece came with the game. It is Gomez signature in transformer language. Maybe Marcos has it. Transformers is a unique sleeper game. I’ve had mine for years and still enjoy it.

#1205 3 months ago
Quoted from Chumbuket:

That accent piece came with the game. It is Gomez signature in transformer language. Maybe Marcos has it. Transformers is a unique sleeper game. I’ve had mine for years and still enjoy it.

Thanks so much for that information. I think I’ve only seen them in pictures in one or two LEs. I’m second owner of an LE combo and out of all the TFs I’ve seen, none of those signature plates made it to down under.

If any members has one, could you please send me a flat close up picture? If I can’t buy one I’m happy to mock one up. Thanks in advance.

2 weeks later
#1206 3 months ago
Quoted from dri:

Here's a dumb/fun data point of this game. I ran an objective based PinGolf tournament this weekend that a TF Pro was in. The single one objective was to complete a "robot". Light any of the Decepticons or Autobots solid, including Megatron and Optimus Prime. That was it. Out of 40 players, 33 players could not complete it on FIVE balls.
This is a very well playing TF that we left out of the other tournaments as it plays for too long. I completed Ratchet after starting him a second time on Ball 3, which was like, alright, if I can do it, others can do it.
How about that petition to get a code update?

I complete modes regularly but all of side rarely. If players are having difficulty you can adjust how easy it is to start a mode and increase the timer for modes.

#1207 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

Thanks so much for that information. I think I’ve only seen them in pictures in one or two LEs. I’m second owner of an LE combo and out of all the TFs I’ve seen, none of those signature plates made it to down under.
If any members has one, could you please send me a flat close up picture? If I can’t buy one I’m happy to mock one up. Thanks in advance.

I think they only came on the Deception or Autobot LEs and not the combos. My combo didn’t have any but my autobot has.

2 weeks later
#1208 79 days ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I think they only came on the Deception or Autobot LEs and not the combos. My combo didn’t have any but my autobot has.

I didn’t know that. Not many Decepticons or Autobots made it down under, mainly combos and pros. Will keep an eye out for one locally.

So you’ve had/ have a combo and autobot? That’s dedication!

1 month later
#1209 47 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

I didn’t know that. Not many Decepticons or Autobots made it down under, mainly combos and pros. Will keep an eye out for one locally.
So you’ve had/ have a combo and autobot? That’s dedication!

I’ve had all three ya, should have just kept my first which was the combo.

#1210 46 days ago

Big fan of removing the gate on the top playfield. It looks a lot better without the plastic too. However, I'd like to have something cover up the rubbers. Maybe two big laser guns?

2 weeks later
#1211 29 days ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Big fan of removing the gate on the top playfield. It looks a lot better without the plastic too. However, I'd like to have something cover up the rubbers. Maybe two big laser guns?

Thanks for the tip!

I’ve never been satisfied with the performance of my upper playfield on the Combo LE. The ball rarely seems to be able to travel upwards beyond the first row of optos. I’ll give this a try but I’m also thinking of modifying the angle to make it less steep and therefore should be able to move more easily up a slightly lower gradient. Have also had some successes changing rubbers to silicone rubbers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 1,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.