IMG_5917 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5918 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9312 (resized).JPG
IMG_9316 (resized).JPG
IMG_9073 (Bearbeitet) (resized).JPG
IMG_2961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1895 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 147.
#6851 84 days ago

2 weird things just happened to me:

1. After getting the dude ramp and having dude cut scene, went up play field via Walter ramp. Flippers went dead and game froze.

2. Restarted. Got bowling skill shot. Went for easy rug modes. Got a spare, announced spare came up with spare on the screen but then said challenge failed?! Have had this happen once before.

#6852 84 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

1. After getting the dude ramp and having dude cut scene, went up play field via Walter ramp. Flippers went dead and game froze.
2. Restarted. Got bowling skill shot. Went for easy rug modes. Got a spare, announced spare came up with spare on the screen but then said challenge failed?! Have had this happen once before.

curious about 2 as ive had that happen too

#6853 84 days ago

#2 there seems to happen for me a lot when it is Donny's bowling mini game. It happens a decent amount.

#6854 83 days ago
Quoted from Capn12:

#2 there seems to happen for me a lot when it is Donny's bowling mini game. It happens a decent amount.

For me it happens with the Dude's.

#6855 83 days ago

How do you get to character bowling mini game? What is this you say

#6856 83 days ago

If you guys think you have discovered a softwarebug pls report it to

https://dutchpinball.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/dashboard

#6857 83 days ago
Quoted from Rensh:

If you guys think you have discovered a softwarebug pls report it to
https://dutchpinball.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/dashboard

Thanks Rens.

Looks like it was fixed in 1.13 by a slow ball issue.

I checked the downloads it is only showing 1.12 available for download. Should I send you an email to get a link to 1.13?

Thanks

Andrew

#6858 83 days ago

Question regarding hitting the Let’s Go Bowling miniRamp on the upper PF: many times it looks like I hit that ramp perfectly only to have the ball go 90% up the ramp but then reverse and come back…game is perfectly level and pitched to 6.5°….if I increase the mini-flipper power in Settings then it will not even reach the ramp (hits the handicap targets off the tip of the flipper)…if I turn the power down, it NEVER makes it up the mini-ramp….any tips on ways to make this shot more consistent?

#6859 83 days ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Question regarding hitting the Let’s Go Bowling miniRamp on the upper PF: many times it looks like I hit that ramp perfectly only to have the ball go 90% up the ramp but then reverse and come back…game is perfectly level and pitched to 6.5°….if I increase the mini-flipper power in Settings then it will not even reach the ramp (hits the handicap targets off the tip of the flipper)…if I turn the power down, it NEVER makes it up the mini-ramp….any tips on ways to make this shot more consistent?

At the risk of being ostracized and attacked once again, have a look at Precision Flippers.

#6860 83 days ago

I haven’t adjusted anything on my game. I have noticed that I have to hit the ball pretty much at the very end of the flipper to hit that shot.

#6861 83 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

At the risk of being ostracized and attacked once again, have a look at Precision Flippers.

Quoted from Billygrippo:

I haven’t adjusted anything on my game. I have noticed that I have to hit the ball pretty much at the very end of the flipper to hit that shot.

Both of these things are true. I have precision flippers on all my modern games minus Haggis and the Dutch upper playfield was the most immediate change to me. Still had to roll off the edge of the flipper but you can nail that shot now with much more force and it’s easily repeatable with precision flippers. Halos for the win.

#6862 83 days ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Both of these things are true. I have precision flippers on all my modern games minus Haggis and the Dutch upper playfield was the most immediate change to me. Still had to roll off the edge of the flipper but you can nail that shot now with much more force and it’s easily repeatable with precision flippers. Halos for the win.

I kinda like the way it is factory, cause it makes it just a little more challenging to get up there

#6863 83 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

#2 was happening to me frequently. I worked with Rensh and filed a bug and the team was awesome. It took quite a while to figure out but they sent me beta code to confirm it was fixed. Unclear if that has rolled out to everyone yet...

#6864 83 days ago
Quoted from justyn:

#2 was happening to me frequently. I worked with Rensh and filed a bug and the team was awesome. It took quite a while to figure out but they sent me beta code to confirm it was fixed. Unclear if that has rolled out to everyone yet...

Yep. I saw your bug. Matches my symptoms that it acknowledges that you get a spare but then says that you failed. Does sound like a sw bug, rather than a switch not registering. The only way they could reproduce it was with slow balls? Anyway the fix was in 1.13 that’s not released yet.

#6865 82 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Got them but not on the mini flipper…guess I’ll have to make it a full swap!

34B64B41-EBF5-4AA6-A1DC-3FAB32D25330 (resized).jpeg34B64B41-EBF5-4AA6-A1DC-3FAB32D25330 (resized).jpeg
#6866 82 days ago

As long as 113 isn’t made public by the programmer I can’t post the link here.

People who want to try it out however can sent me an email at [email protected]

Till now it’s just some small bug fixes, no no feature changes, so if you have no issues no reason to try it out.

Be aware that if 113 comes public you will have to delete the beta 113 in order to be able to install the public version. If you care about your high scores made in 113 beta you will have to save them upfront !!

#6867 80 days ago

Curious on others in the queue (like myself):
Order date: 12-13-22
Invoice date: 10-12-23
Ship date: Nothing yet

#6868 80 days ago

I was wondering if someone can measure the top of the backbox and email me the measurements? I need the measurments for a topper we are making. Thanks Dan

#6869 80 days ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I was wondering if someone can measure the top of the backbox and email me the measurements? I need the measurments for a topper we are making. Thanks Dan

28 3/4" x 9 3/4" is what mine measures

#6871 80 days ago

Sure thing! Excited to see what you come up with.

#6872 80 days ago
Quoted from rj_tenn:

Curious on others in the queue (like myself):
Order date: 12-13-22
Invoice date: 10-12-23
Ship date: Nothing yet

Whoaa. That’s a long wait! I was just emailed 3 days ago that mine is in transit and should be in the USA in a few days. I ordered late November of ‘23: just about 9 1/2 weeks man, I hope you talk to your Distro on this! GL!

#6873 80 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Whoaa. That’s a long wait! I was just emailed 3 days ago that mine is in transit and should be in the USA in a few days. I ordered late November of ‘23: just about 9 1/2 weeks man, I hope you talk to your Distro on this! GL!

I placed an order with CoinTaker on August 11, 2023. Not a word yet. Where did you order yours?

#6874 80 days ago

I'm betting Nitro, and they probably have a LOT less pending orders perhaps. It really sucks for 90% of the US since they have only one option, but alas, here we are...

#6875 80 days ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I'm betting Nitro, and they probably have a LOT less pending orders perhaps. It really sucks for 90% of the US since they have only one option, but alas, here we are...

Yep, you are correct. Nitro only serves WA and OR so I guess there’s one benefit to living in the wettest part of the US. Lol.

#6876 80 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Yep, you are correct. Nitro only serves WA and OR so I guess there’s one benefit to living in the wettest part of the US. Lol.

And Hawaii

#6877 80 days ago

Got them but not on the mini flipper…guess I’ll have to make it a full swap![quoted image]

What year is your game?

#6878 75 days ago

Very happy to now have this game in my collection. I purchased it from the original owner with no additional adds or mods. Can someone share with me your sound settings. I've been making a few adjustments but would like to get some input from others on what seems to be a good balance for a factory stock game.

Lebowski (resized).jpgLebowski (resized).jpg

#6879 75 days ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Very happy to now have this game in my collection. I purchased it from the original owner with no additional adds or mods. Can someone share with me your sound settings. I've been making a few adjustments but would like to get some input from others on what seems to be a good balance for a factory stock game.
[quoted image]

Welcome to the best club in the world: the club of dudes

Don’t think I saw anyone posting alternative sound settings. There is no equalizer on board but you can adjust bass on the soundboard in the backbox (via a potmeter) and you can software wise adjust the ratio between sfx - music - callouts. Frankly speaking I thin the factory setting is already good enough, at least for me.

Make sure you are running latest software version. With rel 1.00 (now 112) gameplay was improved dramatically

Enjoy !!

#6880 75 days ago

Rensh Thank you for the welcome, I've wanted this game for some time so it feels good to have finally gotten one.

As for my sound settings I was referring to the standard menu settings for sfx - music - and callouts. Just looking for the 'sweet spot' for what blends together well. I've played with it a bit, maybe I'll just keep at it until I find the settings I like.

Game build was May 2023, I'll check to see which software is currently loaded.
Thanks much!

#6881 75 days ago

I'll be joining the club, hopefully by the end of the week!! (shipping to me on Wed). heck, even next week I'll be tickled.

#6882 75 days ago

I left mine stock John, but I also installed jyeakley sound mods.

Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image]

#6883 75 days ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Rensh Thank you for the welcome, I've wanted this game for some time so it feels good to have finally gotten one.
As for my sound settings I was referring to the standard menu settings for sfx - music - and callouts. Just looking for the 'sweet spot' for what blends together well. I've played with it a bit, maybe I'll just keep at it until I find the settings I like.
Game build was May 2023, I'll check to see which software is currently loaded.
Thanks much!

Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

I left mine stock John, but I also installed jyeakley sound mods.

Welcome to the cool kids table! Lol
Another box checked for stock settings here. I do find myself increasing the volume a fair amount of times
Play around with the music-to-game sounds ratio to your liking.
OSUBuckeye98 mentioned... the jyeakley sound mod is a must have for this pin (especially if you want to have the actual music from the TBL). Check out this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-sound-mod

FYI Rensh is our go to guy from Dutch Pinball. He is an amazing resource to all of us Little Lebowski's
This pin is such a blast, enjoy!

#6884 75 days ago

Add an external subwoofer; you won't be sorry.

#6885 75 days ago

Thanks to all who have offered your comments and suggestions, really appreciated. I played around with the sound settings a bit more and think I've found a good mix of music and game sounds. I'm pretty impressed with how the game sounds now, might consider adding an external subwoofer down the road as I'm sure it really adds to the experience. I had been thinking of adding the actual music from the movie as well, so a big thanks for sharing the info and links.

I've played about 20 games on it so far and I'm really impressed with the whole package. Dutch really nailed it, everything about this pin is top quality.

#6886 74 days ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Thanks to all who have offered your comments and suggestions, really appreciated. I played around with the sound settings a bit more and think I've found a good mix of music and game sounds. I'm pretty impressed with how the game sounds now, might consider adding an external subwoofer down the road as I'm sure it really adds to the experience. I had been thinking of adding the actual music from the movie as well, so a big thanks for sharing the info and links.
I've played about 20 games on it so far and I'm really impressed with the whole package. Dutch really nailed it, everything about this pin is top quality.

What settings did you land on??

#6887 74 days ago

I've noticed that sometimes the mystery scoop is getting triggered when I wind up there via other shots (coming down from upper, sinking the open rug). I presume that's not intended, but I'm not sure what could be causing it. I could see it triggering if the other switch failed to activate, but at least on the rug shot I've seen it trigger both.

Also, I put in the bowling pin scoop mod over the weekend. Looks fantastic, pics don't do it justice. I'm sure Lior's shitter is fantastically crafted and glad you guys dig it, but it just seems tacky in such a classily designed game, and I genuinely think this looks cooler anyway.

#6888 74 days ago

Is cpr9999 still doing mods? I was interested in picking up Hollywood Lanes Signs.

#6889 74 days ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Is cpr9999 still doing mods? I was interested in picking up Hollywood Lanes Signs.

From what I know/don't know, cpr9999 is MIA.
Some of those mods have been recreated. ScottyMods has the vinyl button covers. I'm waiting impatiently for someone to create that Hollywood Stars Lanes sign. In the meantime I found this billboard (model trains mods). Its actually wired with illuminated spotlights - $23! I've paid more for a 1" piece of 3-d printed plastic. In the end I cut off everything down to the billboard only.

ebay.com link: itm

Screenshot_20240213_071424_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240213_071424_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240213_071455_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240213_071455_Gallery (resized).jpg

#6890 74 days ago

Has anyone upgraded to the opto scoop?

I recently have and with the scoop flush mounted correctly, it’s sitting where the scoop is pointing farther right. it occasionally dumps to the slings!

ive noticed when looking thru this entire topic gallery that scoops are either aligned with the plastic or, more commonly, sticking out on the right side a smidge.

this is a pretty dramatic slant in comparison.

ive spoken to rens but i want to survey folks here too

IMG_4486 (resized).jpegIMG_4486 (resized).jpeg
#6891 74 days ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

...Also, I put in the bowling pin scoop mod over the weekend. Looks fantastic, pics don't do it justice. I'm sure Lior's shitter is fantastically crafted and glad you guys dig it, but it just seems tacky in such a classily designed game, and I genuinely think this looks cooler anyway.

The bowling pins mod is definitely a classier mod. I like the fact that we have choices. And I was hesitant to put a, ahem, sh!tter on the playfield. But, when that Extra Ball clip rolls, it kinda ties the whole thing together.

#6892 74 days ago

RickyBobby1 Here are my settings, I'm still tweaking it a tad.

TBL Sound settings (resized).jpgTBL Sound settings (resized).jpg
#6893 74 days ago

What flipper power are people using?

I am finding the factory levels to be almost too powerful - resulting in bounces out of the dude ramp into the stuck ball zones - as well as out-lane drains when hitting the lock targets on the hard rebound.

Only problem in dialing back power is it makes it harder to make the dude ramp….

Thoughts?

#6894 74 days ago
Quoted from Hershmeister:

What flipper power are people using?
I am finding the factory levels to be almost too powerful - resulting in bounces out of the dude ramp into the stuck ball zones - as well as out-lane drains when hitting the lock targets on the hard rebound.
Only problem in dialing back power is it makes it harder to make the dude ramp….
Thoughts?

Had a customer once who played with his flipper position. When he set them to the position in attached picture his issues went away. Never experimented myself with this but perhaps it’s of help to you.

8d72ab54-a8a8-416a-85c8-716ddc759ab2 (resized).jpeg8d72ab54-a8a8-416a-85c8-716ddc759ab2 (resized).jpeg
#6895 74 days ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

Has anyone upgraded to the opto scoop?
I recently have and with the scoop flush mounted correctly, it’s sitting where the scoop is pointing farther right. it occasionally dumps to the slings!
ive noticed when looking thru this entire topic gallery that scoops are either aligned with the plastic or, more commonly, sticking out on the right side a smidge.
this is a pretty dramatic slant in comparison.
ive spoken to rens but i want to survey folks here too[quoted image]

So, this is how mine looks. Have the toilet mod installed so not a 100% correct picture but it also points a little to the right.

So, tried it out and also with me it sometimes hits the bottom of the slingshot. Just never bothered me enough to notice it. Played a little with lowering coil strength and position of the plunger against the ball and it appears that hitting the slingshot is now a lot less. But, didn’t do a lot of testing.

Hope this helps. Let us know.

IMG_1327 (resized).jpegIMG_1327 (resized).jpegIMG_1329 (resized).jpegIMG_1329 (resized).jpeg
#6896 74 days ago
Quoted from Rensh:

So, this is how mine looks. Have the toilet mod installed so not a 100% correct picture but it also points a little to the right.
So, tried it out and also with me it sometimes hits the bottom of the slingshot. Just never bothered me enough to notice it. Played a little with lowering coil strength and position of the plunger against the ball and it appears that hitting the slingshot is now a lot less. But, didn’t do a lot of testing.
Hope this helps. Let us know.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Rens, your toilet brush is not seated right, there is a small notch to make it fit snug. Tech support out...

#6897 74 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

What year is your game?

#6898 74 days ago

My 2023 build machine has cracked targets. Maybe 50 plays. What targets are being used to replace the stock ones. They are very cheap. Pinball life has 2 types. Front and rear install. What has the group been using? Any suggestions and part numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#6899 74 days ago
Quoted from WillM:

From what I know/don't know, cpr9999 is MIA.
Some of those mods have been recreated. ScottyMods has the vinyl button covers. I'm waiting impatiently for someone to create that Hollywood Stars Lanes sign. In the meantime I found this billboard (model trains mods). Its actually wired with illuminated spotlights - $23! I've paid more for a 1" piece of 3-d printed plastic. In the end I cut off everything down to the billboard only.
ebay.com link: itm
[quoted image][quoted image]

All those awesome mods looks great! You need some side blades immediately

#6900 74 days ago

Does anyone know where to get mirror blades for TBL? I’ve seen them on a few games on Pennside. When I reached out to Dutch Pinball, they said they do not sell them. They only install them at the factory. I also need new targets. The targets are all cracked. What is the consensus of the group on the best target to purchase?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/138?hl=paulbaptiste and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.