IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3796 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Well I went ahead and did it

Dude you made my day-just when I thought I have seen it all-Pinside comes through

Flippin awesome!

2 weeks later
#3853 1 year ago

I am in the market for a set of the aftermarket dragon rails. Does anyone know where I can get a set? Muchas Gracias

2 weeks later
#3922 1 year ago

Looking for a set of Stern's side art blades for Godzilla and everywhere I check seems to be out of stock. Anyone know where these are available?

GZ blades (resized).jpgGZ blades (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#4114 12 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I'm real close now

The damage to that building is astronomical!

#4148 11 months ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

So many mods lack
tight integration with the original package.

You make a good point, Godzilla has so many options for modding-one can lose control

I do want to give a shout out to Pino Pinball mods for his King Ghidorah mod. I purchased the painted metallic gold one and I have to say it feels like it belongs in the game with the reflective Mecha and Godzilla figurines. It has a perfect mounting bracket and it fits in the corner like it was from factory(looks really classy-best mod for corner). I also highlighted the figurine with a golden yellow LED spot and it makes it pop-highly recommend...
DSC00949 (resized).JPGDSC00949 (resized).JPG

DSC00970 (resized).JPGDSC00970 (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#4323 10 months ago
Quoted from Gov:

I have made a lot of 20 UFO pop bumper mods

I think GOV's UFO mods are the best out of all the options. Why do I like them the best? I like them because of the clouded elevated rays coming from below the ship that incorporate the stock color changing LED. The ray changing colors is choice and I dig it-makes it pop!(get one while you can)

1 week later
#4416 10 months ago

Not sure how I feel about pinball companies adding features/modes to the game with the addition of a topper. I get they want to sell more-and that will definitely sell more but for guys like me that are not topper guys-it kinda sucks balls. I don't want to feel like I am missing out on anything(even though game is good as is). I think they would do just fine selling the plastic cheap toppers without messing with game play modes-my .02

#4441 10 months ago
Quoted from troon47:

I just got Anguirus,Ghidora, and Rodan figures and am curious what others use to affix them....seems like if I use tape, I have to remove it each time I clean the playfield?

Best way to attach figurines is to use a small screw fastened to bottom of figurine and then loop a thin wire(like coat hanger) and have the wire attach to nearest anchor point/screw head. This way they can take a ball hit and not move but also are easily removable.
DSC00707 (resized).JPGDSC00707 (resized).JPGDSC00733 (resized).JPGDSC00733 (resized).JPG

Mando figurines (resized).jpgMando figurines (resized).jpgMando figurines. (resized).jpgMando figurines. (resized).jpg
#4469 10 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

The only one I've seen is the Stern side armor for $290

The Stern ones are pricey but they are sweet.

Other suggestion would be to powder coat your own trim using Pinball Refinery and then do clear mylar button protectors from Pinball Life(mylar works well). Also could get the metal button protectors guy is selling and powder those to match? Good luck and post pics with what color you choose to powder.

#4470 10 months ago

Shout out to Wizard mods apron cover and side blades for Godzilla. They make the game look classy
DSC01059 (resized).JPGDSC01059 (resized).JPG
DSC01057 (resized).JPGDSC01057 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#4692 8 months ago

Recently watched the classic Godzilla movie with my son and friend. My son said he actually really enjoyed the movie. It was classic because at the end of the film they use the oxygen destroyer to kill Godzilla and it was a big part of the movie. Not five minutes after we finish watching the movie is my friend on his phone looking at oxygen destroyer mods to add to his machine-classic. It is great making connections with the game and movie with sounds and scenes. The overall theme integration for Godzilla is a 10 out of 10. Lots of free platforms to watch the movies on. I think I watched it on Freevee

I think I need an Oxygen destroyer

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtgY520xetMeCafZcvhMcJxBSeq9hFiUP

#4718 8 months ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

You made the best choice!!

I like the detail of the UFO but it is missing the elevated rays that really pop with color changing RGBs. Someone should make a detailed UFO that is elevated with rays. I love my GOV UFO but like the detail of other ones.

DSC00954 (resized).JPGDSC00954 (resized).JPGDSC00956 (resized).JPGDSC00956 (resized).JPG
#4721 8 months ago

I like the detailed UFO on this Pinsiders game but I really do like the elevated rays on mine. If someone makes a detailed one that matches game graphics and has elevated rays-I may have to upgrade

Pinside_forum_7707770_1 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7707770_1 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4813 7 months ago

So I think I want to mod my mod

I bought the GOV UFO and I love the elevated ray but I would not mind having a more refined looking UFO. WILLM where did you get the plastic looking UFO's? The 3D printed one I have could be better and I am thinking about keeping my elevated rays that I love but mounting a newer plastic UFO on top?

#4815 7 months ago
Quoted from WillM:

I don't see it available anymore - but this looks very similar to mine

A little too pricey. I just need a cheap plastic UFO to install on top of my ray. Anyone have any suggestions or extras? I also want to add some some small helicopters buzzing around and figure out my powder coating to finish mine up. Just added a real 3D Mothra for $25 on Amazon-way better than cheap stock plastic one.

#4828 7 months ago
Quoted from WillM:

Lord of the Gameroom has the exact kit shown on my pin - you can get 1 pop bumber ($110)

Thank you, I just bought the 1 pop bumper. I may try and make it work with the higher elevated rays-should pop! I really like the look of those UFO's the best compared to the 3D printed ones. They look like they came from factory and are refined.

What the hell is wrong with me? I can't stop modding my Godzilla and can't stop thinking about what I want to do next. I think I have a sickness
Pull me back in.gifPull me back in.gif

1 month later
#4895 6 months ago

Just received the new detailed UFO and kept my original GOV UFO lower rays to make it pop a bit. Also got rid of plastic Mothra and switched to 3D figurine. Ultra joined the party as well(he likes to party). It is official folks-Godzilla has taken the #1 modded machine spot-just passed Tron

Godzilla is really a true masterpiece and I am loving it!

DSC01565 (resized).JPGDSC01565 (resized).JPGDSC01534 (resized).JPGDSC01534 (resized).JPGDSC01531 (resized).JPGDSC01531 (resized).JPGDSC01541 (resized).JPGDSC01541 (resized).JPG
DSC01538 (resized).JPGDSC01538 (resized).JPG

#4896 6 months ago

Still need to get the Abe flips shooter mod and do powder coat perhaps.

https://lermods.com/products/abe_flips-godzilla-pinball-shooter-lane-fix?variant=47130840662338

-I have been a SLACKER!
Your a slacker! (resized).pngYour a slacker! (resized).png

3 months later
#5136 86 days ago
Godzilla chopper.gifGodzilla chopper.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Waco, TX
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.