image.jpg
image-482.jpg
image-918.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_upper.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_Lower.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_SDTM.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_Front.jpg
pgx_AFM_PB_R.jpg
There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 9 years ago

Both sets arrived today. AFM set goes to a HEP AFM and the MM set waits for the MMr to arrive. They look absolutely great!

#102 9 years ago

image-918.jpgimage-918.jpg

I want to order ......apron and decals ......

#103 9 years ago

I would love to see a how to video on installing the pinblades, I just destroyed one of mine... This was totally my fault, I screwed up and got the pinblade stuck between the cabinet and the playfield.
FML I suck... Bad!!
image-482.jpgimage-482.jpg

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I would love to see a how to video on installing the pinblades, I just destroyed one of mine... This was totally my fault, I screwed up and got the pinblade stuck between the cabinet and the playfield.
FML I suck... Bad!!

image-482.jpg 72 KB

Sorry that happened!

Sent you a PM... BTW..you guys should check out this thread as it discusses the installation process except this is for ACDC but same premise.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-interior-pinbladesspeaker-panel-kit-hot/page/3

All the orders have officially left as of yesterday. I hope to see some pictures of your machines Pimped out. Please post them up..

Also.. I have a started a new list for the next batch of MM Aprons. PM me top get on it. We still have MM PInblades without the aprons. We also have 5 AFM aprons left as well as Pinblades.

BTW.. AFM Apron owners...We left one cow in the Apron...can you find it?
Thanks
Joe

#105 9 years ago

I just installed the two aprons and also the AFM blades. Can't say the same about the MM blades. Short review and pics here .

http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/

#106 9 years ago

Picked up my MM apron and pin blades and now just waiting for my machine to arrive. These look great and can't wait to install them in my MMr.

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

I just installed the two aprons and also the AFM blades. Can't say the same about the MM blades. Short review and pics here .
http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/

Hi Wiggy
Like the review! Thanks for taking the time and your feedback. Machine looks tight!
Yeah..unfortunately... like Mirror blades..owners should check the tolerances on your sides. The test machine we used didn't have any clearance issues. The tolerances vary from machine to machine. So this is something you should definitely check out before you order.

Also too..we provide felt strips for the sides of the play field. Most cases they help.. we found that is some cases its where the tolerance is super tight..it is best NOT to use them. You kind of have to be the judge on that.

We have another option that uses a different laminate that is thinner. It is not a durable though. That may be the answer for some folks.

sent you a PM

Joe

#108 9 years ago

Thanks Joe,

The aprons are amazing
You guys will be impressed,way nicer in person.

#109 9 years ago

When I installed the blades on my Metallica i lifted the PF right put of the pin and placed it on the floor beside it. Not sure if the wires are long enough on the Bally/Williams pins though. I can't find the pic though...

#110 9 years ago

I just put my aprons on tonight,they loot greatimage-371.jpgimage-371.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#111 9 years ago

Got mine for my AFM... these are awesome Joe! Great job!!!

#112 9 years ago

Ya hate to put the lock bar on I'll bet.

1 week later
#113 9 years ago

So ..AFM owners.. I guess no one has found the cow yet?

$50.00 discout code to anything on our site the first person to find it.

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

So ..AFM owners.. I guess no one has found the cow yet?
$50.00 discout code to anything on our site the first person to find it.

I see an upside down cows head just a bit away from the left tip of the big sauser on the left side of the apron. In the red swerling smoke or what ever it is.

#115 9 years ago

Look really sweet. How about incorporating some Led's into it?

#116 9 years ago

Oh and pleeeeaassee do one for Scared Stiff.

#117 9 years ago

image-725.jpgimage-725.jpgCow is being sucked up into the top left saucer

#118 9 years ago

When will more MM aprons be available?

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I see an upside down cows head just a bit away from the left tip of the big sauser on the left side of the apron. In the red swerling smoke or what ever it is.

Nice going Paul!

I was starting to get worried that no on would recognize it..but you did. Well done!
Will PM you a special code that you can use.

Cobra- Good idea! This is not the first time we have heard this as a suggestion. We are looking in to this.. Some of our future designs just may have just that.

PINGOD--thank you for posting them up so the rest of the folks can see... I though it would keep in fun and also to keep the Cow thing going. As it deserves to be.

More MM Aprons will available within the next few weeks. They are being made as we speak.
We still have a few AFM Aprons left.. You can purchase them through our web site www.pingraffix.com

—JR

#120 9 years ago

so why is funhouse linked to this thread ?

#121 9 years ago

Hey thanks Joe, I looked at a picture up close for about 5 minutes but I knew you guys would make it real suttel, not a sharp picture so I sat back and let my eyes de-focus and there it was.

1 month later
#122 9 years ago

HI All
Back by popular demand.. MM Aprons are back in stock!

Get them while they last here:

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product/prd1/1700972255/bally-medieval-madness-custom-wrapped-pinapron

Enjoy!
Joe

#123 9 years ago

I hope your working on one for a game I have in my collection.

#125 9 years ago

Is that a BOP on your list??

Ohhhhhhhhh now ya got me all excited.......and it really could use one of your exquisite design for an apron. WITH inserts under the graphics so that part of the apron covering would light up.

#126 9 years ago

really hoping to see funhouse and bride of pinbot !!!

#127 9 years ago

Joe..is there a way to light them up...??that would be sooo cool..

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I just put my aprons on tonight,they loot great

image.jpg 256 KB

image-371.jpg 231 KB

WOW that looks good! I think I may have to put one of these on. I saw one at Expo. I'm not sure if it was even for sale but after seeing how it looks installed I think I missed out on saving a few bucks on shipping.

#129 9 years ago

Any clue if the blades will fit on the MMR? It looks like there is some clearance on the pictures of the prototypes.

I just don't want until I get the machine to purchase an apron + blades combo, as they will probably be out of stock by then!

#130 9 years ago

Thanks.. We are posting our funhouse designs at the end of the week. we just got the Blueprints approved for fabrication. We will also have a set of PinBlades to go with them.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ohhhhhhhhh now ya got me all excited.......and it really could use one of your exquisite design for an apron. WITH inserts under the graphics so that part of the apron covering would light up.

don't you worry Paul.

Quoted from Cobra:

Hey Cobra
Yes. We are looking into this. And if not.. I am sure someone can make this mod for this mod .

Quoted from Bay78:

WOW that looks good! I think I may have to put one of these on. I saw one at Expo. I'm not sure if it was even for sale but after seeing how it looks installed I think I missed out on saving a few bucks on shipping.

I believe Rick from PPS had some on display at EXPO. Glad you like them!

Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

Any clue if the blades will fit on the MMR? It looks like there is some clearance on the pictures of the prototypes.
I just don't want until I get the machine to purchase an apron + blades combo, as they will probably be out of stock by then!

As far as I know..they should. I am pretty sure they are being built by the original blueprints ..but you may want to reach out to PPS to double check.

#131 9 years ago

this is great news for FUNHOUSE ! im sure rudy will be very happy !

#132 9 years ago

Hey Cobra
Yes. We are looking into this. And if not.. I am sure someone can make this mod for this mod .

I really don't see how someone could make a mod for your covered apron because your apron has no triangular holes under your covering to light up. Your apron would have to have the triangles cut out and slightly indented lip (1/8in or so) that you could epoxy a piece of clear plex into it so it would be as flat as the top of the metal apron. Your artwork would then have to be designed to take advantage of those 2 "windows" so flashers underneath could light them up. You guys can do it I'm sure. You up for the challenge? This would be the coolist apron EVER!!! for BOP

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

I also put the pinblades on since the last pictures.
They look great,excellent product

#134 9 years ago

sorry if this was asked prior, looked and didn't see...

would the MM apron work perfectly on the MMR ?

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I really don't see how someone could make a mod for your covered apron because your apron has no triangular holes under your covering to light up. Your apron would have to have the triangles cut out and slightly indented lip (1/8in or so) that you could epoxy a piece of clear plex into it so it would be as flat as the top of the metal apron. Your artwork would then have to be designed to take advantage of those 2 "windows" so flashers underneath could light them up. You guys can do it I'm sure. You up for the challenge? This would be the coolist apron EVER!!! for BOP

Hi Paul
Yes.. correct.. This is something that would need to be fabricated from the get go.

But if you take a design such as the AFM apron..it really can't be that hard to drill out two holes for the eyes and add some red LEDs that tie into the game. See what I am saying?

Quoted from labnip:sorry if this was asked prior, looked and didn't see...
would the MM apron work perfectly on the MMR ?

As far as I know.. YES

#136 9 years ago

But if you take a design such as the AFM apron..it really can't be that hard to drill out two holes for the eyes and add some red LEDs that tie into the game. See what I am saying?

Yup got it, I was just thinking on a bigger scale. I just wonder who is gonna be the first to drill 2 holes in their beautiful new aprons.

#137 9 years ago

Hmmm sounds like a little weekend project to me..

#138 9 years ago

Hmmm sounds like a little weekend project to me..

If anybody can do it it's you.

#139 9 years ago

Thanks.. We are posting our Funhouse designs at the end of the week. we just got the Blueprints approved for fabrication. We will also have a set of PinBlades to go with them.

don't you worry Paul.

Hey Cobra

I believe Rick from PPS had some on display at EXPO. Glad you like them!

As far as I know..they should. I am pretty sure they are being built by the original blueprints ..but you may want to reach out to PPS to double check.

can we expect funhouse aprons and pinblades this coming weekend ? cant wait to see them !

1 week later
#140 9 years ago

We have about 10 MM aprons left on this run. Next run may be a month or two. We also have about 5 AFM aprons left..If you were thinking about pulling the trigger..Now might be the time.

http://www.pingraffix.com/store#!medievel-madness/c24c7

http://www.pingraffix.com/store#!attack-from-mars/c1ob8

Finally got our designs together to present for Funhouse. We post separate thread soon.

Thanks!
-JR

#141 9 years ago

Any plans to do MB at some point? The MM apron is so nice I'd like to get one for my MB too (pretty please)

#142 9 years ago

I'd love this on my MB as well!

#143 9 years ago

Well......LET'S SEE FUNHOUSE!

#144 9 years ago

Here's a preliminary design of one PinBlade along with the PinApron..

test.jpgtest.jpg

#145 9 years ago

Funhouse design looks great! I just ordered AFM, and would love to see MB done at some point.

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Funhouse design looks great! I just ordered AFM, and would love to see MB done at some point.

Thank you for your support.. When you install your new items please post. We would be happy to put them on our website

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Thank you for your support.. When you install your new items please post. We would be happy to put them on our website

Will do!

#148 9 years ago

Please do some more games, would love something for DM or JM. Looks amazing by the way.

#149 9 years ago

OMG funhouse looks awesome....not the bright clown stuff i pictured!

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

OMG Funhouse looks awesome....not the bright clown stuff i pictured!

haha...thank you!.. We are so glad you like it. We will have one more design to post up as well that will have our good friend in it and will appeal to the Purist out there I am sure. I should have it up tonight

-JR

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pgxpps-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinapron-pricing-taking-pre-orders-now/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.