image.jpg
image-482.jpg
image-918.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_upper.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_Lower.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_SDTM.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_Front.jpg
pgx_AFM_PB_R.jpg
There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

Hello all.
I know it's been a while since our last post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preliminary-wms-licensed-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinaprons-pgxpps/page/1

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pgx-and-pps-mm-pinaprons-and-pinblades#post-1693439

It is with great pleasure that I am finally able to post up some pricing for everyone interested in these beautiful pieces.
We have been getting lots of inquiries since first announcement about these and happy to say that we finally got the approval of these from Williams/Bally........... and now ....we are making them. .

223539-i.jpg223539-i.jpg223536-i.jpg223536-i.jpg223535-i.jpg223535-i.jpg223534-i.jpg223534-i.jpg223533-i.jpg223533-i.jpg223532-i.jpg223532-i.jpg223531-i.jpg223531-i.jpg206459-i.jpg206459-i.jpg206457-i.jpg206457-i.jpg

Pricing is as follows:

PinBlades alone: $75.00 (plus tax where applicable + shipping)

Aprons with Custom artwork: $129.00 (plus tax where applicable + shipping)

PinBlades and Aprons set: $192.00 (plus tax where applicable + shipping) You save $12.00 When purchasing as a set.

First come first serve basis. Please PM me for more information. These will be available through PinGraffix and Planetary Pinball Supply exclusively. We have a limited number of aprons available at this time. But we will have more to come on top of other designs as well.

Once again..want to thank all involved with this great project especially Rick and his crew over at PPS. We hope these bring you much joy and pleasure as we had designing and making them.

Happy flippin'

Joe DiRusso
President PinGraffix inc.
www.pingraffix.com
[email protected]

~~~~~EDITED 7/15/2014~~~

HI Guys
Here are some pictures of the items installed on MM.. I apologize for the pictures are not the best.mm_apron_back_pgx.jpgmm_apron_back_pgx.jpgmm_apron_pgx.jpgmm_apron_pgx.jpgmm_pb_pgx.jpgmm_pb_pgx.jpgmm_pb_pgx2.jpgmm_pb_pgx2.jpgmm_pb_pgx3.jpgmm_pb_pgx3.jpgmm_pb_pgx4.jpgmm_pb_pgx4.jpgmm_pb_pgx5.jpgmm_pb_pgx5.jpg

Looks ^%$#(& bad ass!!

Special thanks to Mulitball1 for letting use his machine. AFM pictures soon to come.
~~~ EDITED 7/23/2014~~~~
added pictures of AFM installPGX_AFM_R_upper.jpgPGX_AFM_R_upper.jpgPGX_AFM_R_SDTM.jpgPGX_AFM_R_SDTM.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Front.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Front.jpgpgx_AFM_PB_R.jpgpgx_AFM_PB_R.jpgPGX_AFM_L_Upper.jpgPGX_AFM_L_Upper.jpg// Error: Image 263473 not found //// Error: Image 263472 not found //PGX_AFM_full_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_full_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_Apron_wire.jpgPGX_AFM_Apron_wire.jpg

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

happy to say that we finally got the approval of these from Williams/Bally

Grats Joe! Good stuff!

#3 10 years ago

I'm in for both games,complete sets

#4 10 years ago

I want both complete sets as well. Pm sent.
Jim

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'm in for both games,complete sets

Gnr 005.jpg 0

moneys bags...

#6 10 years ago

Dam, take my money!

#7 10 years ago

Back at ya,glad I can help you spend yours to.

#8 10 years ago

Please put more acronyms in your thread title.

And your stuff looks really nice.

#9 10 years ago

I'm in for the MM set....very nice work!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Grats Joe! Good stuff!

Thank you Kevin!,, really appreciate ! Good to see you again.

Quoted from practicalsteve:

Please put more acronyms in your thread title.
And your stuff looks really nice.

Lol I was trying to keep it as short as possible.... And thank you very much!

Guys I want to thank you for all the PMs .. I hAve gotten many tonight In just the first few hours .. It's really incredible. For those of you who sent me PMs ... I am going to post up a link tomorrow that will point you to our store. Here you will be able to pay and see what your shipping costs will be in the shopping cart. By doing this it will put you on the pre-order list and I promise I will also Answer each and evey inquiry... So if I don't get to you right away.. Don't worry I will. Due to overwhelming response it's going to take me a little bit but like I said you will hear from us shortly .

We will post some pictures of these installed on the games over the weekend so you guys an see what they lookalike installed as well.

I want to thank everyone for their support and don't forget to keep your eyes out for the next designs to follow soon behind.

We got more great stuff coming.... I promise...

Thanks!
-JR

#11 10 years ago

The anticipation is finally coming to an end . These aprons and pinblades look phenomenal and will add an upgraded level of design. The additional artwork incorporated within the apron and pinblades bring the artwork on the playfield come alive more and accentuate the design even more. No need for those instruction cards right ? The overall layout is well implemented and blends as if it was there from the factory, the theme of your graphics joe are spot on. These will sell out quickly, because your work speaks for itself......good stuff Joe !!

#12 10 years ago

Man those pictures do not do these justice... These are AMAZING!

#13 10 years ago

Can you post a pic of these installed?

#14 10 years ago

Due to overwhelming response it's going to take me a little bit but like I said you will hear from us shortly .
We will post some pictures of these installed on the games over the weekend so you guys an see what they lookalike installed as well.

We got more great stuff coming.... I promise...
Thanks!
-JR

#15 10 years ago

Nice - good to have new things for MM! Will these fit on regular MM:s as well?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Nice - good to have new things for MM! Will these fit on regular MM:s as well?

Yes the aprons are made to factory spec

#17 10 years ago

very cool. I'm in for a complete set for my MM.

#18 10 years ago

Would love to see the whole set up installed on MM.... Pics anyone?

#19 10 years ago

Will these fit in MMr? They look great. When will these be available? If you pre order is payment due then?

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from frasethatpayz:

Will these fit in MMr? They look great. When will these be available? If you pre order is payment due then?

Yes they will Payment is due when pre ordering - thank you

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Would love to see the whole set up installed on MM.... Pics anyone?

Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Coming Thanks for the interest - these are AMAZING

#23 10 years ago

You can now order these on their site. I just placed my order. Don't forget to use the password: bwcombo to save $12.00 if you buy the complete set.

#24 10 years ago

Just ordered mine!

#25 10 years ago

ordered mine too. LoTr and STTNG soon also

#26 10 years ago

I'm in for the apron! Looks sweet!

#27 10 years ago

Order placed! Awesome!

#28 10 years ago

So how is Funhouse looking? I also haven't seen much posted from the guy that was making original aprons. I need one for my funhouse and would prefer not to have to powdercoat and put on stickers.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from scottr:

I'm in for the MM set....very nice work!

Good,it will look very nice on my other MM
We just need it for our MB now,LOL

#30 10 years ago

Joe,

How do you add both coupons bwcombo and bwcombo2. I was trying to order both the AFM and MM set but the site only allows entering one coupon. Is there a workaround?

Thanks
Ed

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

ow do you add both coupons bwcombo and bwcombo2. I was trying to order both the AFM and MM set but the site only allows entering one coupon. Is there a workaround?

If you are buying 2 sets please use only code bwcombo2 instead to get $24.00 off the 2 sets

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

That worked, thanks!

You are welcome and thank you!

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

So how is Funhouse looking? I also haven't seen much posted from the guy that was making original aprons. I need one for my Funhouse and would prefer not to have to powdercoat and put on stickers.

Funhouse is coming along >>it's not quite "There" yet but.. we should have something to show by next weekend on that.

Got to love RUDY.

You guys Rock..

#35 10 years ago

Just placed my order. Looking forward to receiving the goods Joe!

All the best!

#36 10 years ago

Looks great! Ordered a MM set as well.

#37 10 years ago

Any idea when these will ship? I'm excited!

#38 10 years ago

Pm sent

#39 10 years ago

I just ordered the MM set.

Really looking forward to installing these on my MMr (hopefully soon).

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Any idea when these will ship? I'm excited!

apron_prod.jpgapron_prod.jpg

Within the next two weeks we should have all Products made and ready to go out. As you can see we have some aprons already for packaging...so it won't be too long..

#41 10 years ago

I can see my two sets there on the table

#42 10 years ago

How do the pinblades attach? Adhesive or?

#43 10 years ago

Got the AFM apron....looking forward to it!

#44 10 years ago

How do the pinblades attach? Adhesive or?

HI Concrete

They go on with Adhesive. You can read more about them here: http://www.pingraffix.com/#!pingraffix-faqs/cx71

-Joe

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Got the AFM apron....looking forward to it!

Just the apron,man you are cheap

#47 10 years ago

Joe one last question... What are the pinblades made of? Is it a wrap/vinyl material on thin metal or are are they just the vinyl material with no metal backing?
Thanks

#48 10 years ago

Joe one last question... What are the pinblades made of? Is it a wrap/vinyl material on thin metal or are are they just the vinyl material with no metal backing?
Thanks

They are made of two layers. The bottom layer is high quality adhesive backed vinyl. The adhesive has a mesh layer so that they are easy to re position when applying. Once they are positioned they stay put. Second, the top layer is a scratch resistant heavy duty overlam. This helps protect scratching and protects your beautiful graphics. The two layers combined make a very sturdy decal. There is no metal involved. The only metal is in the aprons..and once again we apply the vinyl to these as well. Hope this was helpful.

Let me know if you have any more questions..I will be happy to answer.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

They are made of two layers. The bottom layer is high quality adhesive backed vinyl. The adhesive has a mesh layer so that they are easy to re position when applying. Once they are positioned they stay put. Second, the top layer is a scratch resistant heavy duty overlam. This helps protect scratching and protects your beautiful graphics. The two leyers combined make a very sturdy decal. There is no metal involved. The only metal is in the aprons..and once again we apply the vinyl to these as well. Hope this was helpful.
Let me know if you have any more questions..I will be happy to answer.

Order placed for blades and apron for my MM
Thanks!

#50 10 years ago

Does anyone have a pic of these, specifically AFM, installed? TIA.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.