image.jpg
image-482.jpg
image-918.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_upper.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_Lower.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_SDTM.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_Front.jpg
pgx_AFM_PB_R.jpg
There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Order placed for blades and apron for my MM
Thanks!

Thanks Man..!! I know your going to love them...

Quoted from TaylorVA:Does anyone have a pic of these, specifically AFM, installed? TIA.

I will have pics of them installed within a day of two..hang tight!!

#52 9 years ago

I think the blades and aprons look fantastic, but the blades in the pictures are Stern style aren't they, Williams blades have the 2 notches in the back? Also do you have to cut your own hole in the graphics for the pivot?

#53 9 years ago

Hi Dgpinball
Thank you!
Sorry for any confusion. To clarify..the pictures posted are of the original samples. The final products will have the Williams double step cut plus will wrap around the flipper buttons as well.

Last night I was able to get some of these installed in MM and will be posting pics up shortly.

Thanks
Joe

#54 9 years ago

I have also added pictures on the MM items installed at the top of the thread.
mm_apron_back_pgx-524.jpgmm_apron_back_pgx-524.jpgmm_apron_pgx-156.jpgmm_apron_pgx-156.jpgmm_pb_pgx-198.jpgmm_pb_pgx-198.jpgmm_pb_pgx2-964.jpgmm_pb_pgx2-964.jpgmm_pb_pgx2-964.jpgmm_pb_pgx2-964.jpgmm_pb_pgx3-849.jpgmm_pb_pgx3-849.jpgmm_pb_pgx4-953.jpgmm_pb_pgx4-953.jpgmm_pb_pgx5-62.jpgmm_pb_pgx5-62.jpg
TY-JR

#55 9 years ago

Awesome looking in the game!!!

#56 9 years ago

Ordered both for my AFM. Looks awesome.

#57 9 years ago

Those pinblades look awesome on MM!

#58 9 years ago

Fellow Pinsiders,

I was the lucky collector whose MM & AFM Joe used to shoot the pics of these beautiful products installed. For what little my 2 cents are worth to those who don't know me all I can say is that pictures don't do these kits an ounce of justice .......

THEY LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!
Joe and his team have really outdone themselves.

Not only are they instant eye candy, but the fit and finish are spectacular. Both before and after installation I was given the opportunity to touch and slightly "stress-test" the products and I can almost guarantee that the quality will exceed everyone's expectations. Just think Bally/Williams NOS. Once installed the apron and blades just feel "right." Such the perfect combination of natural looking (like they belonged there from the beginning) and pimped up flash that it's too difficult to convey without seeing in person. As soon as the photos were done and the kits were removed, my machines felt very blah. Like everyone else, my order is in for both kits.

MY ONLY CONCERN....and I caution all of you...once you put these kits in, you're going to want them for every damn machine you own.

Lastly (and then I promise to shut up) I know it's easy to be skeptical about endorsements (what friend doesn't tout another friend's product). Well, if it means anything to you, I can swear to the fact that this is the first time Joe has ever stepped foot into my house and seen my collection. As great of a guy as Joe is, this alone should tell you I have no reason other than my excitement about his kits to warrant touting his product so strongly.....well, maybe it means I'll be able to weasel my way into getting my hands on his future products once the pinball community realizes how good they are and they start selling out on day one of release. .

Hope everyone enjoys their kits!! Please keep them coming Joe........

#59 9 years ago

Those looked better than I imagined. I ordered a set of pin blades and apron last night and an I ready for delivery! With the invisaglass, pinblades and new apron my new MMr will look fantastic. Now we just have to wait for delivery.

#60 9 years ago

Hey Joe how about a set up for my Monster Bash

#61 9 years ago

Are the blades as easy to install as mirror blades?

#62 9 years ago

Ordered the Apron and Blades for my MMR that will be coming soon.

#63 9 years ago

Hey Joe, are you still thinking about some grafix for the lock down bar that would tie the apron to the front of the cab?

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Yes they are

MM aprons almost sold out - pictures coming soon for AFM and they will go quick.. Thank you all

#65 9 years ago

UPDATE:
MM APRONS are now SOLD OUT!
However..more will be made soon. Thanks to you guys and the huge response we have received We can continue making new designs and we are making a little bit of pinball history at the same time. I applaud you guys well done!

With out you guys...we can't go forward..YOU GUYS make this happen..BRAVO PINSIDERS!

merfeldma did an awesome job constructing these and Like Mulitball1 said..Think NOS Bally/WillIams..Kind of a No Brainer.

We still have some AFM Aprons left on this batch. I will be posting pictures of them installed later this week,.

Keep it going and thank you all for all the great comments and support. You guys are making this happen!

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

It's a matter of peeling a large decal and placing it in place..so yes I would say they are easier to install.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Easy as pie... Its a matter of peeling a large decal and placing it in place..so yes I would say they are easy to install.

Yeah, nevermind that whole getting the playfield out of the way part.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah, nevermind that whole getting the playfield out of the way part.

Oppss forgot about that part didn't I??

here is a detailed Pdf on how to install

http://media.wix.com/ugd/ae11fd_71cb8165ba7c468bbe953e59efe6880e.pdf

#69 9 years ago

These look great and I wish I had pulled the trigger earlier. Any idea when the next MM batch will be available? Can I get on a backorder list?

Does the lockdown bar cover up the bottom 0.5" or so of the apron or is that just the angle of the camera in the pictures making it look that way?

#70 9 years ago

I missed the MM apron... Oh well, I can wait and correct my mistake with the 2nd patch

But aren't these now NS instead of NOS?

#71 9 years ago

There should be some Aprons available from PPS as well. I would try to reach out to them.
At the same time we will be making a list for upcoming orders. Keep you posted on that.

AFM is still in stock for now.

And I think Mulitball1 was trying to say.. yes..its just like having old factory parts..but these are New..so yes indeed it is NS.
Thanks!

#72 9 years ago

Bump for a great piece of art. Nice job guys...

#73 9 years ago

Any estimate on when the MM aprons will be in stock again?

#74 9 years ago

How about some installed pics on AFM?

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Bump for a great piece of art. Nice job guys...

Thank you Joe!

Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Any estimate on when the MM aprons will be in stock again?

Will have more info on that a little later..but probably about 3-4 weeks.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

How about some installed pics on AFM?

Should have some by Monday..

#76 9 years ago

Hello All
Made another trip over to Mulitball1s house yesterday to install the AFM set on his beautiful AFM machine.
Here is how they look installed!

PGX_AFM_full_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_full_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_Apron_wire.jpgPGX_AFM_Apron_wire.jpg
PGX_AFM_R_upper.jpgPGX_AFM_R_upper.jpgPGX_AFM_R_SDTM.jpgPGX_AFM_R_SDTM.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Lower.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Front.jpgPGX_AFM_R_Front.jpgpgx_AFM_PB_R.jpgpgx_AFM_PB_R.jpgPGX_AFM_L_Upper.jpgPGX_AFM_L_Upper.jpg
The pictures don't do them justice. These are the SHIZZLE||

Get them while they are Hot..

www.pingraffix.com
http://www.pingraffix.com/#!attack-from-mars/c1ob8

We have about 16 AFM aprons left on this run. We are just waiting for our holograph stickers from Williams to come in which should be within the next day or two and we will begin shipping.

Thanks again to Mulitball1 for his help and his very beautiful collection to display these on.
Enjoy!
-JR

#77 9 years ago

Sweet!!!!

Can't wait for mine!

#78 9 years ago

I can't wait to send them to you Kevin!

One thing I want to mention..some of the games have the wire forms on them. AFM is one of them. These will not be included with the apron. You will need to install these from your original apron. We will have detailed instructions to provide with the aprons. Its real easy. Should take about twenty minutes.

#79 9 years ago

Does wireform installation involve drilling?

#81 9 years ago

Did my AFM ship yet? Ordered on the 15th.
Mike in Saginaw, MI
EDIT:Never mind. Saw the post where you said you were waiting on the sides. Pictures look awesome. Can't wait!

#82 9 years ago

Isn't there also a painted lockdown bar? Thought I remember seeing one but figured it might contrast with apron.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Did my AFM ship yet? Ordered on the 15th.
Mike in Saginaw, MI

Hey Mike
Not yet. We are just waiting for the Wiliiams Hologram Stickers to come in. Which should be today or tomorrow. Expect these to start shipping beginning of next week.

Thank you.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Isn't there also a painted lockdown bar? Thought I remember seeing one but figured it might contrast with apron.

We have plans later on for lockdown bars..but thats a whole different project..

#86 9 years ago

OK folks..getting down to 9 AFM aprons left on this run. If you were thinking about pulling the trigger ..

Thanks
Joe

#87 9 years ago

OK folks..getting down to 9 AFM aprons left on this run. If you were thinking about pulling the trigger ..
Thanks
Joe

Man, you guys sell out fast.

#88 9 years ago

Thanks for posting thr pics.

#89 9 years ago

Sunday morning bump for a great product.
Enjoy your day everyone!

#90 9 years ago

Shipping this week?

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Shipping this week?

Yes!

Shipping begins this week. Orders are being processed in the order on which received.

Very excited to get these out to you!

-TYJR

#92 9 years ago

Hi Joe, a little off topic but do you have plans of doing Pinblades for Avatar? Thanks

1 week later
#93 9 years ago

Got tracking information over night for my AFM apron and blades. Looking forward to seeing the final product. Thanks Joe!

#94 9 years ago

Got my tracking information as well! should have it in a few days!

#95 9 years ago

Still waiting on my tracking number for the MM apron and pinblades.

Still waiting on the $12 refund I was supposed to get as well.

Haven't heard a thing.

#96 9 years ago

Just got my refund.

My package is scheduled to ship tomorrow...yehaw!

Can't wait to see these in person. The pics look awesome!

Keep up the good work...

#97 9 years ago

Hello all.

Just to let you know. We are shipping daily and are processing orders as received. Some of you should start seeing them today

We have about 7 AFM aprons left in anyones interested on this first batch.

www.pingraffix.com

We are also starting a list for the next set of MM aprons. A PM will get you on the list for the next batch.
Thanks
Joe

#98 9 years ago

Hello all.
Just to let you know. We are shipping daily and are processing orders as received. Some of you should start seeing them today
We have about 7 AFM aprons left in anyones interested on this first batch.
http://www.pingraffix.com
We are also starting a list for the next set of MM aprons. A PM will get you on the list for the next batch.
Thanks
Joe

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!attack-from-mars/c1ob8

Direct link

#99 9 years ago

Can't wait to receive my MM apron and blades. They will look great on my MM LE.

#100 9 years ago

I just received my AFM and Medieval aprons and blades. They look great. Also the packaging of the products to protect them was well done. I have a quick write up on my blog and website . I will be installing them either this weekend or week. Will take and post pics when installed. Well worth the purchase. Great product Joe and PinGraffix.

http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 18.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pgxpps-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinapron-pricing-taking-pre-orders-now/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.