IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markp99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4578 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Downsizing seriously....up on the blocks.... Getaway ($2200), Gameplan Coney Island ($400....has issues with CPU controlled lights), Gottlieb Drop a Card ($750....nice pf, flaking bg), Gottlieb Gladiators ($700....project....definitely operated in a humid environment), arachnid top gun challenege darts ($250).
Willing to trade the entire lot for Data East Tommy or Stern Star Trek Pro.

Seriously jonesing on the drop a card... sadly, no place to put it.

1 month later
#4974 7 years ago

Gahh! Want, and just ~20mins from me, but no place to put it!

Edit: OK, Just measured I can slot in 1 more with a little creative arranging, but I had assumed my next pin would be an EM. /quandary

4 weeks later
#5236 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

My PoTC is now set up at Pintastic. It is game # 109. If you're interested, stop in and have a look, and tempted to purchase or not, have a couple of plays!

My son and I played that one a ton! Had a few killer games on it. Was never a favorite of mine but this one plays great. I have a whole new perspective on it now. Thanks for bringing it!

2 weeks later
#5400 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Also the distance feature is 'as the crow flies', which makes it useless pretty often

Not quite as useless as having half your circle lying in the Atlantic Ocean.

4 months later
#6627 7 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

Well it is official. Lanes and Games in Boston has no more pinball or anything else for that matter. The owner Mike has sold the land to an apartment developer which makes sense because it is most definitely a prime location. I was only there a hand full of times because of how far it was for me to go. I know it was frequented by many Bostonians who are going to miss it dearly. The machines were always fine tuned and ready for play, and you know what although I did not head there much I will miss it too. Good luck Mike on all your future endeavors.

Ugh, bummer to hear this! Enjoyed my few visits there to play his collection, but the location was a bit dicey so close to the roadway. Crazy that apartment/condo dwellers are willing to live in that location. :O Blech.

Mike, any thoughts to open a barcade in the area? Seems like you might have the resources and contacts to make this happen. Maybe a good alternative.

3 weeks later
#6817 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Wanted: Aurich Star Trek translite.
[this next text represents a picture of it. Notice the details in the Enterprise saucer section.]
=-0

Reported.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markp99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=markp99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.