5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,813 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by mtbpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 297.
#5351 3 years ago

hartford.craigslist.org link

Just landed a new job, and will not have the time to tinker on these games. Yukon needs nothing and plays fine, Sherif kind of plays, the woodrail does not even light up.

Make an offer on one or two or all 3.

Yukon - 650
Sherif - 450
Argentine - 150

#5352 3 years ago

Congrats on the new job and GLWTS

Quoted from the96stang:

Just landed a new job, and will not have the time to tinker on these games. Yukon needs nothing and plays fine, Sherif kind of plays, the woodrail does not even light up.
Make an offer on one or two or all 3.
Yukon - 650
Sherif - 450
Argentine - 150

#5353 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Just landed a new job, and will not have the time to tinker on these games. ...

Does that mean we are not going to see you at The Sanctum on Mondays anymore?

#5354 3 years ago

Congrats on the new job!

#5355 3 years ago

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Interested in STNG, ST PRO, FG, LOTR, or other stern titles

#5356 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Yukon needs nothing and plays fine

Good luck with new job!
I played Yukon at Pintastic and it plays excellent and is a fun game.

#5357 3 years ago

Need JP plastic above VUK on the right side.

#5358 3 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff or Williams Indiana Jones. If anyone in the northeast is parting with one, drop me a line please. Thanks!

#5359 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Make an offer on one or both
Yukon - 650
Sherif - Sold
Argentine - 150

Sherif sold, 700 for the pair.

#5360 3 years ago

Wish you were closer to IL

#5361 3 years ago

Hey all,

This is my first post and I'm looking for my first pin.

I'm mainly interested in a late EM or early SS. Preferably something that's interesting enough to be the solo machine in the house for a while.
I have a rare Q*Bert cocktail that i'd like to trade towards the pin. Straight cash is also a possibility if there's no interest in the Q*Bert.

I'm in Fairfield County CT but would be up for a bit of travel for the right pin.

Thanks

#5362 3 years ago

Firepower.

#5363 3 years ago

Ready for sale soon.

Sopranos
Funhouse with new Playfield and steps ramp
World Poker Tour
No Good Gofers
Possibly DE Simpsons
a bit later Demolition Man (have 2 of them)

#5364 3 years ago

Found the right deal (s)

IM Sold, to be picked up Sunday - sold local

Found a TZ, picking up next weekend - driving 100's of miles

Thank you all for the PMs

#5365 3 years ago

Funhouse 4,000 OBO first come first serve

New Mirco Playfield
All rebuilt flippers
New Apron from pingraffix
New Blades from Tilt
New Steps ramp
Full GI LEDs, and a bunch of other LEDs
New Playfield Glass

Was at pintastic, and has been cleaned up and is playing 100 percent error free.
Link to the marketplace Ad https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-funhouse-williams-1990-2007
20160723_155751_(resized).jpg
20160723_155825_(resized).jpg
20160723_155844_(resized).jpg
20160723_155904_(resized).jpg

#5366 3 years ago

I have a Bowling queen. Game is stuck trying to reset. Flaking in the backglass. Playfield has some minor wear. No lockdown bar. 450 OBO.

13700006_10208252709728413_1854079633616796680_n_(resized).jpg

13707614_10208252709008395_3618491624524727578_n_(resized).jpg

13731715_10208252710368429_1910371725584780462_n_(resized).jpg

13754385_10208252708608385_1493735051526361475_n_(resized).jpg

13754589_10208252710128423_4136320160799776696_n_(resized).jpg

13769498_10208252710648436_2181502890979969384_n_(resized).jpg

13775869_10208252709448406_805014323538734870_n_(resized).jpg

13781927_10208252708808390_7364216810888459907_n_(resized).jpg

#5367 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a Bowling queen. Game is stuck trying to reset. Flaking in the backglass. Playfield has some minor wear. No lockdown bar. 450 OBO.

OMG stang you are killing me. if I wasn't moving this week I'd be all over this. This is the one EM that I played at pintastic last year that I absolutely loved.

#5368 3 years ago

I've got some Mr. Vend machines I'd like to part with. $150 each.

Match Maker works perfectly.
Green Grip Tester may need coin slot &/or grip adjustment. I only used it once. Lights and sounds work great.
Pink Grip Tester needs a new little speaker in it. The sound is garbled because of it. Should be $5 or less for the speaker. Lights and sounds good. Functions great.

IMG_0619_(resized).JPG

IMG_0635_(resized).JPG

IMG_0648_(resized).JPG

#5369 3 years ago

Id still really like to get rid of Yukon (650) and Bowling Queen (450). Make me any reasonable offer and you can take them home!

#5370 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Ready for sale soon.
Sopranos
Funhouse with new Playfield and steps ramp
World Poker Tour
No Good Gofers
Possibly DE Simpsons
a bit later Demolition Man (have 2 of them)

Sopranos, Funhouse, and World Poker Tour are all sold.

Also will have Road Show ready for sale soon.

Bride of Pinbot as well if person first in line passes.

#5371 3 years ago

I have a Riverboat Gambler up for Sale or Trade . $1800 or best offer

Everything works perfectly , everything looks pretty good , no errors . If you would like to trade send me a PM of what you have up for trade . Can add cash to a deal if need be .

IMG_0475_(resized).JPG

IMG_0477_(resized).JPG

#5372 3 years ago

Very nice Stern Striker Xtreme - recently shopped, $1,800 obo, or will consider any trade +/- cash up or down. Custom LED kit, custom drop target decals (Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Rooney), soccer ball shooter rod, UK post save kit installed - works perfectly or can be turned off in the settings. Cab and PF are both very good (one insert has a small chip that has been cleared to protect the edge, and mylar has some minor issues that did clean up nice) - I'll post pix later tonight. PM me with any offers - Dave

#5373 3 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Transformers LE Decepticon. Bought it NIB, no problems, no cosmetic issues, no display issues, etc. South Park and Addams Family are my top two trade choices or $5k/BO to buy it. Located in Manchester NH

#5374 3 years ago

Just picked up a Full Throttle, and it looks like it's going to be a short-lived love affair. I fell in love with the game on location, but doesn't have the same magic in my collection that I thought it might.

Got it for $6,100 and letting it go for $6,000. I'd prefer cash, but am open to trades. The trades would have to be lateral or down plus cash. If I'm trading down, I'm only looking for newer Stern Pros and desirable BW titles. Not looking to add anything for the sake of adding something.

The game has like 200 plays, is HUO, and is in absolutely pristine condition. It also comes with the 27 inch screen.

PM for pics and further info (don't want to clutter the thread).

#5375 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Just picked up a Full Throttle, and it looks like it's going to be a short-lived love affair. I fell in love with the game on location, but doesn't have the same magic in my collection that I thought it might.
Got it for $6,100 and letting it go for $6,000. I'd prefer cash, but am open to trades. The trades would have to be lateral or down plus cash. If I'm trading down, I'm only looking for newer Stern Pros and desirable BW titles. Not looking to add anything for the sake of adding something.
The game has like 200 plays, is HUO, and is in absolutely pristine condition. It also comes with the 27 inch screen.
PM for pics and further info (don't want to clutter the thread).

Moderator's comment: Be sure to put up an ad in the marketplace, and not just list it here. Thanks

#5376 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Moderator's comment: Be sure to put up an ad in the marketplace, and not just list it here. Thanks

Does this rule only apply to me? I mean, I don't mind starting an ad as well, but literally all three post before mine are listed exactly as I listed mine (games FS/FT, no accompanying ads).

Again, not looking to step on any toes and all that, just wondering what about my post stood out beyond the others?

#5377 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Does this rule only apply to me? I mean, I don't mind starting an ad as well, but literally all three post before mine are listed exactly as I listed mine (games FS/FT, no accompanying ads).
Again, not looking to step on any toes and all that, just wondering what about my post stood out beyond the others?

No, it applies (or should apply) to everyone. Your post stood out while I was scrolling through because of the "PM for pics/details".

So let me add to this since there hasn't been a reminder in a while--for anyone listing anything for sale, please also list it in the marketplace. Thanks

Once you do that, in addition to the blurb and a couple photos in your post in the regional thread, you can just copy & paste the link for the listing with all the additional details and photos.

#5378 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I've got some Mr. Vend machines I'd like to part with. $150 each.
Match Maker works perfectly.
Green Grip Tester may need coin slot &/or grip adjustment. I only used it once. Lights and sounds work great.
Pink Grip Tester needs a new little speaker in it. The sound is garbled because of it. Should be $5 or less for the speaker. Lights and sounds good. Functions great.

Match Maker and pink Grip Tester are sold

Green Grip Tester still available, probably needs next to nothing, I'll fiddle with it and see if I can get it going perfectly

#5379 3 years ago

Will definitely post a FS/FT ad as always - just waiting to snap my pictures first...

#5380 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

No, it applies (or should apply) to everyone. Your post stood out while I was scrolling through because of the "PM for pics/details".
So let me add to this since there hasn't been a reminder in a while--for anyone listing anything for sale, please also list it in the marketplace. Thanks
Once you do that, in addition to the blurb and a couple photos in your post in the regional thread, you can just copy & paste the link for the listing with all the additional details and photos.

Pretty sure it was stated a while back by Robin that this section was grandfathered regarding that.

#5381 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Pretty sure it was stated a while back by Robin that this section was grandfathered regarding that.

Grandfathered so that the regional threads would continue--he still would like everyone to add their parts/games to the marketplace. It helps keep things a bit more organized, keeps a record of pricing for the estimate price ranges on the game splash pages, and of course, helps keeps the lights on through donations.

#5382 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Always a good question to ask on Pinside.

#5383 3 years ago

Pictures of my Striker Xtreme are up in the marketplace ad - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37315

Looking for any and all trade offers...

#5384 3 years ago

Is it against the rules to offer a pin for trade without posting it in the marketplace?

#5385 3 years ago

I have available for trade a project Bally Hang Glider. I'm interested in trading it for WORKING circuit boards/displays for a Bally Mata Hari. Anyone interested?

#5386 3 years ago

Flintstones for sale or trade. Marketplace Ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37331

2016-07-26_13.36.14_(resized).jpg

#5387 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Flintstones for sale or trade. Marketplace Ad.

Almost pulled the trigger on that game at Pintastic.... and of course the Hollywood Heat next to it

#5388 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Almost pulled the trigger on that game at Pintastic.... and of course the Hollywood Heat next to it

It's not too late! I'll do a 2 for one deal.

#5389 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Is it against the rules to offer a pin for trade without posting it in the marketplace?

Anything for trade or for sale should go into the marketplace--the most amount of exposure you can get for the game certainly won't hurt. You're always welcome to link to the ad and discuss it in regional threads.

#5390 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I think this is why so many pinsiders are using Craigslist to communicate their sales and trades.
Mike

#5391 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I think this is why so many pinsiders are using Craigslist to communicate their sales and trades.
Mike

I have noticed an uptick in listings for pinball parts/machines on klov also

#5392 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Anything for trade or for sale should go into the marketplace--the most amount of exposure you can get for the game certainly won't hurt. You're always welcome to link to the ad and discuss it in regional threads.

I guess it is time to close down the "grandfathered" regional threads. You can search by area in the monetized marketplace. So if everything needs to have a marketplace ad, these threads are 100% useless now in my opinion.

#5393 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I guess it is time to close down the "grandfathered" regional threads. You can search by area in the monetized marketplace. So if everything needs to have a marketplace ad, these threads are 100% useless now in my opinion.

I agree, and I haven't scoured the thread for it, but I remember it being clearly stated that the regionals were ok as they had been around for a while, but donations are appreciated.

#5394 3 years ago

I almost never look in the market place for machines.
You get your hopes up reading about the game of your dreams and then you read it is in Argentina.

If I see it here or in the Maryland FS thread I will go to look at the market place ad.
I keep Northeast and Maryland Area FS as favorites and look at them constantly.

#5395 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I agree, and I haven't scoured the thread for it, but I remember it being clearly stated that the regionals were ok as they had been around for a while, but donations are appreciated.

It was here:

Quoted from ForceFlow:

That said, these regional for sale threads are grandfathered in and are generally more of a swap meet type of situation. So, as long as it stays casual and doesn't turn into a private auction, we're not going to chase people down for it.
So, at the very least, please consider donating to the site after the game sells in either situation.

And I get it. Times, they are a changing.

Quoted from PinballAir:

You get your hopes up reading about the game of your dreams and then you read it is in Argentina.

Enable the area around you.

#5396 3 years ago

I also never look at the Marketplace (hate how it shows eBay crap (I'm sure you can turn that off, but again, I never use it)), but have listed what I have sold in it. I just follow this thread.

#5397 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

But this is my favorite thread????

#5398 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

If I see it here or in the Maryland FS thread I will go to look at the market place ad.
I keep Northeast and Maryland Area FS as favorites and look at them constantly.

I'm still looking for my first pin but I found the part of the marketplace search that lets you specify a radius around you and set that as my default.
Seems to work well.

Is the only reason why people avoid posting in the marketplace because there's an expectation that you'll donate to the site upon sale?

#5399 3 years ago

Also the distance feature is 'as the crow flies', which makes it useless pretty often

#5400 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Also the distance feature is 'as the crow flies', which makes it useless pretty often

Not quite as useless as having half your circle lying in the Atlantic Ocean.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 25.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 109.99
$ 6.00
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 10.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside