5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,421 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by bayoubilly70
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14421 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 289.
#4551 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I was thinking about going to the Mass Pinball show though in July (assuming nothing comes up before that)

You mean Pintastic Pinball and Game Room Expo!

#4552 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

project players comet. 450 to anyone here

Pending

#4553 3 years ago

Picked up a Bally Time Zone EM, pretty good condition IMHO. Need to be cleaned up. Game starts & plays but the scoring reels don't reset back to 0 when started. Probably an easy fix for someone who knows EM's. I don't..

Asking $450, I tried to research price but there was only 1 was for sale here for $600 awhile back.

Pictures:http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Time%20Zone

Also have a Megatouch that's the size of a small ATM. Looks like about 12 or so card games on it. Works, coin door is nice, has bill acceptor on it but I'm not sure if that works. $200 or trade for any pinball related stuff.

#4554 3 years ago
#4555 3 years ago

You can say that again.

#4556 3 years ago

I concur.

#4557 3 years ago

Lol. Hit the send button by accident instead of scrolling up. Me and my sausage fingers on a small screen

#4558 3 years ago

I'm speechless, how do you even respond to that?

#4559 3 years ago

WTT my LOTR for MM/MMR. Has the backbox eye flasher mod, upgraded flipper coils, mostly LEDs, a few extra figures installed, cliffys, side armor, latest ROM. There would be cash on my end for this trade. Will also sell it outright for $5,300.

rings_(resized).jpg

#4560 3 years ago

Looking for a TWD LE.

#4561 3 years ago

Looking for Joker Poker SS, any condition cabinet must be solid.
Don't care about condition of PF or BG
Also looking for Vector Backbox

#4562 3 years ago

WTB: Looking to buy a pin or two in the Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse, NY area. RBION/WH2O are at the top of my list. Will consider most DMD era games.

#4563 3 years ago

Have a very nice Johnny Mnemonic I am looking to trade for a nice Diner, or a 2 for 1 Pharaoh and Solar Fire . Will also accept 1 of the 2 system 7s + cash to buy the other one. Can provide pictures if interested.

#4564 3 years ago

I have a home use only TWD LE (fishtank topper, art blades, zombie plunger and guard tower mod) that I'm considering selling. I like in the North Seattle area, Lake Stevens to be specific. First pinball machine, we loved playing it, especially on the latest code rev. Anyone interested?

#4565 3 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

I have a home use only TWD LE (fishtank topper, art blades, zombie plunger and guard tower mod) that I'm considering selling. I like in the North Seattle area, Lake Stevens to be specific. First pinball machine, we loved playing it, especially on the latest code rev. Anyone interested?

Might have more luck in the Northwest forsale thread.

#4566 3 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

Think you meant to post in the Northwest thread.

#4567 3 years ago

Great point, my bad Thanks for the catch.

#4568 3 years ago

Looking to downgrade my Metallica Premium Road Case w/shaker to a cheaper/older game. I love the game but I have too many people wanting money from me to own a game this expensive lol.

Would be interested in Doctor Who, Scared Stiff, Whitewater, Tommy, Xfiles. Other trades considered.

$6000 cash price.

Game located in Wrentham, MA. Come by and give it a few plays.

image_(resized).jpeg

#4569 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Looking to downgrade my Metallica Premium Road Case w/shaker to a cheaper/older game. I love the game but I have too many people wanting money from me to own a game this expensive lol.
Would be interested in Doctor Who, Scared Stiff, Whitewater, Tommy, Xfiles. Other trades considered.
$6000 cash price.

These days, Scared Stiff isn't much (if any) of a downgrade...

Good luck with your trade!

#4570 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

These days, Scared Stiff isn't much (if any) of a downgrade...
Good luck with your trade!

Yeah, you're right about that. Thanks!

#4572 3 years ago

Anyone near Philly selling either a Twilight Zone, Funhouse, or Addams Family?

#4573 3 years ago

NF is sold pending pickup.

Have a super nice JM (original cabinet, no fade) that will be up for sale soon. Pictures to come but if you're interested let me know.

#4575 3 years ago

Space Shuttle for Sale $975
PM to make an offer. Open to trades + - cash.

IMG_9262_(resized).JPG

#4576 3 years ago

Downsizing seriously....up on the blocks.... Getaway ($2200), Gameplan Coney Island ($400....has issues with CPU controlled lights), Gottlieb Drop a Card ($750....nice pf, flaking bg), Gottlieb Gladiators ($700....project....definitely operated in a humid environment), arachnid top gun challenege darts ($250).

Willing to trade the entire lot for Data East Tommy or Stern Star Trek Pro.

#4577 3 years ago

Game has been sold, the alternate translate & decal package made by AURICH will be up for sale on E-bay within a couple of days if anybody is interested in it.

Star Trek Pro, HUO (original owner). It has the Pinball Refinery custom apron (black) with lighting effects, mirror blades, Vengeance Explosion mod by mezelmods, speaker lights, pinbits sling covers, blue t-molding replaced with black, original rubbers replaced with titan silicone rubbers and super-bands, replaced post near warp ramp with stronger post from pinball life. Cliffys installed after the first week I received it. A few other things I'm forgetting.
Located in Northern Virginia. Pick-up only.
Willing to trade it plus cash for a nice LOTR (HUO).
Sale price: $4400

I also have the alternate translate & decal package made by AURICH(not installed) that I will sell to the buyer for $175 if it is wanted

P1010183_(resized).JPG
P1010199_(resized).JPG
P1010186_(resized).JPG
P1010189_(resized).JPG
P1010193_(resized).JPG
P1010190_(resized).JPG
P1010192_(resized).JPG
P1010204_(resized).JPG

#4578 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Downsizing seriously....up on the blocks.... Getaway ($2200), Gameplan Coney Island ($400....has issues with CPU controlled lights), Gottlieb Drop a Card ($750....nice pf, flaking bg), Gottlieb Gladiators ($700....project....definitely operated in a humid environment), arachnid top gun challenege darts ($250).
Willing to trade the entire lot for Data East Tommy or Stern Star Trek Pro.

Seriously jonesing on the drop a card... sadly, no place to put it.

#4579 3 years ago

Space shuttle and tri zone.

Take the pair of projects for 700.

For pictures see hartford CL

#4582 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

$6000 cash price.

image_(resized).jpeg

Metallica premium still available. Like new condition.

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#4584 3 years ago

Space shuttle sold. Tri zone still available. Make an offer or it gets parted out!

#4586 3 years ago

Wheel of Fortune sold and has left the building

#4587 3 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic ad is up with tons of pics. If you've ever wanted a JM with no fade, here you go: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33540

Can deliver to Allentown.

#4588 3 years ago

Gottlieb Jack in the Box for sale with a perfect glass. PM if interested. Can bring to Allentown show

IMG_2601_(resized).JPG

IMG_2606_(resized).JPG

#4589 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Nice Stern 24. The playfield is in excellent condition, practically like new with all led lighting. The cabinet has a scratch on one side of the cabinet and 2 scratches on one side of the head. Works 100 %, very clean and perfectly dialed in. Open to trades but interested in Theatre of Macic, Family Guy, Simpsons pinball party, creature from black lagoon. Can add cash to any of those or sell for $3200. Easy access to pin in my house.

IMG_0513_(resized).JPG

price drop to $3100, still looking for trades up or down or straight up

#4591 3 years ago

LOTR Images Updated
Potential sale pending but not locked up yet.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33466

#4592 3 years ago

A little off topic but wasnt there an "R"-rated version of the Jack in the Box back glass made?

#4593 3 years ago

I have a MGOW thats fully LEDd and looks sharp for 950
I also have a Vegas that has some LEDs, mostly in the GI for 800 FIRM.

#4594 3 years ago

Looking for a Bad Cats or Dr Who. Thanks

#4595 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

A little off topic but wasnt there an "R"-rated version of the Jack in the Box back glass made?

Just posted again on another thread-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/122#post-3101720

#4596 3 years ago

AMH is sold.

#4597 3 years ago
Quoted from Admiral688:

Anyone near Philly selling either a Twilight Zone, Funhouse, or Addams Family?

I should have a project fh at Allentown... Come check out the show.

#4598 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Metallica premium still available. Like new condition.
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

That translite is atrocious. Looks like something Premier would have put out in 1986.

Why do people do things like this to their games?

#4599 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That translite is atrocious. Looks like something Premier would have put out in 1986.

That's the translite that the road case premium shipped with...

#4600 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol, blame Stern.

PS, Metallica is sold.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
There are 14421 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside