(Topic ID: 344325)

Barrels of Fun Pinball- Labyrinth pinball. HYPE thread!

By Haymaker

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,281 posts
  • 464 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 185 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
IMG_2827 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2804 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2825 (resized).jpeg
Ello Invitation - Final (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4163 (resized).jpeg
boo.gif
IMG_0993 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0979 (resized).png
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0934 (resized).jpeg
bof_topper.pdf (PDF preview)
20D6DB34-A5C3-44DA-993A-E85D8D885836 (resized).jpeg
Labyrinth-david-bowie-40642230-245-245.gif
Screenshot 2024-01-17 131915 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 66.
#1601 6 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Beta code when this was filmed (weeks ago?). I have zero concerns with Eric on code. Hopefully the LCD assets improve however.

Really hope there are significant changes. Currently the main screen has a static picture of the maze and that's about it. There should at least be an interactive labyrinth map on the screen showing the players progress. Much more mode choreography needs to be implemented as well.

Having multiballs where only jackpots are collected without story elements is dull. Brick Keeper multiball is the best example of this so far. Currently shots made just reward jackpots. Where's the story elements such as X amount of shots changing the brick direction and progressing the player along the map? Stuff like that is needed. The theme itself is really cool but it needs to be implemented into the rules more to create this deep fun objective based ruleset.

Personally I would have used the "Magic Dance" song in a timed multiball mode with a ton of mode chorography that syncs to shots and lighting. Instead it seems kinda randomly placed and you are just making generic jackpot shots with no story elements.

#1602 6 months ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Am I the only one that feels the layout is similar to a reversed tmnt?

Think you can equate a game with any game ... there is only so much room on a playfield that games are bound to be similar?
Although this game has some unique features.
Great job by the crew for a first release.
Looking forward to offical game play video.
Even the early game play release looks very cool !
Folks on here are very fast to harsh judgment.

#1603 6 months ago

Oh, also - I'm surprised no one has picked up on the obvious co-op hint that Bowen dropped regarding playing and collecting the friends. Perhaps I misinterpreted that??

#1604 6 months ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

On a side note, I personally miss the vertical full screen format of many of the earlier vids, that are full screen on a phone/tablet. Everyone has clearly standardized on the newer layout like this newest example now, but the game/playfield portion gets shortchanged IMO. Though I understand the vertical layout has challenges with displaying the dmd/lcd, etc, too.

I've really been enjoying the way Zach has been formatting these 4k Vertical tutorials over at SDTM.

I also agree with others that sometimes the top down camera is not as useful. I know people have experimented with smaller action cameras right at the apron level capturing as close to a player eye-level view as possible which is interesting to me.

#1605 6 months ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

co-op hint that Bowen dropped regarding playing and collecting the friends. Perhaps I misinterpreted that??

Wasn't he referencing the hoggle/ludo aspects that act like buffs?

#1606 6 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Having multiballs where only jackpots are collected without story elements is dull. Brick Keeper multiball is the best example of this so far. Currently shots made just reward jackpots. Where's the story elements such as X amount of shots changing the brick direction and progressing the player along the map?

To be fair, there are multiballs in most games that are "get some jackpots, get super jackpot", and i think its a fine thing as an early multiball in a game (e.g. GZ multiball or MGZ multiball).

I thought the way the super jackpot is done on brick keeper is super creative. lock a ball, then wack it through the spinner and see how many spins you can get? Come on that's cool!!

Sure, hopefully the 3 other multiballs have some more theme integration. I suspect that's one of the reason friend multi-ball wasn't ready to be shown.

#1607 6 months ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Years ago my wife said her dream pinball theme would Labyrinth. To which I replied it’d fit a pinball machine well - a maze of shots, progression, and a Bowie “music” pin of sorts - but don’t hold your breath because no manufacturer would dare take a risk on the theme.
Well, here we are. My wife put in her pre-order deposit right after seeing the reveal video. She also then ordered the topper. And then the back glass. So at least one person has driven up the order count by placing three separate orders.
While the theme doesn’t excite me, and buying a first pin from a new manufacturer makes me more than a little nervous, I really like what I’m seeing so far.
Honestly, Bowen’s video got me hyped. The video and audio quality obviously could have been much better, but I got used to watching the older Bowen and PAPA videos before Jack Danger and Buffalo Pinball raised the production bar. So it didn’t bother me and I still felt like a got a better handle on the gameplay.
Some things I liked:
- In general, it’s the first original design in a decade or longer that feels like a ‘90s pin. The world under glass came alive, and the somewhat slower pace of shots gave me a lot of those 90s vibes. I’m curious to feel if the flipper resemble Bally-Williams or Stern more.
- Good flow off the two main flippers. Alternating forehand shots to the left and right ramps that feed the same side flippers made me reminisce on MM. Love the creative pathing of the habit rails
- The game feels like it has hidden paths, nooks and crannies thanks to the diverters, hidden catch under the left ramp, shooting the ball from under the left ramp, and what looked like a subway from the right/center scoop to a ball release/further right scoop(?) on the right side.
- I like the orb shot. Reminds me of the Make Some Noise shot on my GNR that’s both my favorite and most aggravating shot in that pin.
- The upper right sling created some fun chaos. I may see if raising the power is an option since it came close to making a few accidental shots on its own but the ball just couldn’t quite get around the orbit/loop.
- The background music. I get why some people feel it’s sleepy, but I found it immersive and I’d love a pin that feels like I’m on a whimsical adventure. Not every pin needs to be drowned in electric guitar
- No pop bumpers
Some outstanding questions/things I’ll be watching for:
- Shots off the third flipper looked a bit clunky. They clunked a lot for Bowen, and I don’t have half his skill
- Code still looked like it had a ways to go at the time of filming
- Lighting. I’m chalking this mostly up to the video quality. The upper center just seemed very bare lighting wise. It looks like there are a lot of lights there reserved for progression, which kept the center generally a bit dull in terms of lights. I keep my home arcade fairly dark and don’t have a problem with Deadpool’s default lighting, so I don’t think this will be any worse. But it’s a cautionary watch out for now
Overall, I’m getting hyped for Labyrinth and can’t wait to see firsthand reports at this week’s expo!

FYI, pretty sure one of the initial spy shots of the game at the factory (before announced) showed the underside of the playfield and the coils/flippers were large and actual Bally/Williams ones and not newer, smaller coils we see on other pins. I could be wrong and would need to check but I'm like 90% sure.

**edit. Found the pics. I think these are mid-production because you don't see the subways installed yet but check out the flipper coils.
labyrinthcois2l (resized).pnglabyrinthcois2l (resized).pnglabyrinthcoils1 (resized).pnglabyrinthcoils1 (resized).png

#1608 6 months ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

I've really been enjoying the way Zach has been formatting these 4k Vertical tutorials over at SDTM.

I also agree with others that sometimes the top down camera is not as useful. I know people have experimented with smaller action cameras right at the apron level capturing as close to a player eye-level view as possible which is interesting to me.

I had forgotten about the couple of those I had seen from Zach recently - yeah, I think that is the best layout I've seen yet - with the small player and screen overlays over the apron. I hope that really catches on.

I definitely don't want the low angle apron cam views a couple people suggested, top down is definitely preferred for me, by far, I just wish it was the main focus on the screen...

#1609 6 months ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Years ago my wife said her dream pinball theme would Labyrinth. To which I replied it’d fit a pinball machine well - a maze of shots, progression, and a Bowie “music” pin of sorts - but don’t hold your breath because no manufacturer would dare take a risk on the theme.
Well, here we are. My wife put in her pre-order deposit right after seeing the reveal video. She also then ordered the topper. And then the back glass. So at least one person has driven up the order count by placing three separate orders.
While the theme doesn’t excite me, and buying a first pin from a new manufacturer makes me more than a little nervous, I really like what I’m seeing so far.
Honestly, Bowen’s video got me hyped. The video and audio quality obviously could have been much better, but I got used to watching the older Bowen and PAPA videos before Jack Danger and Buffalo Pinball raised the production bar. So it didn’t bother me and I still felt like a got a better handle on the gameplay.
Some things I liked:
- In general, it’s the first original design in a decade or longer that feels like a ‘90s pin. The world under glass came alive, and the somewhat slower pace of shots gave me a lot of those 90s vibes. I’m curious to feel if the flipper resemble Bally-Williams or Stern more.
- Good flow off the two main flippers. Alternating forehand shots to the left and right ramps that feed the same side flippers made me reminisce on MM. Love the creative pathing of the habit rails
- The game feels like it has hidden paths, nooks and crannies thanks to the diverters, hidden catch under the left ramp, shooting the ball from under the left ramp, and what looked like a subway from the right/center scoop to a ball release/further right scoop(?) on the right side.
- I like the orb shot. Reminds me of the Make Some Noise shot on my GNR that’s both my favorite and most aggravating shot in that pin.
- The upper right sling created some fun chaos. I may see if raising the power is an option since it came close to making a few accidental shots on its own but the ball just couldn’t quite get around the orbit/loop.
- The background music. I get why some people feel it’s sleepy, but I found it immersive and I’d love a pin that feels like I’m on a whimsical adventure. Not every pin needs to be drowned in electric guitar
- No pop bumpers
Some outstanding questions/things I’ll be watching for:
- Shots off the third flipper looked a bit clunky. They clunked a lot for Bowen, and I don’t have half his skill
- Code still looked like it had a ways to go at the time of filming
- Lighting. I’m chalking this mostly up to the video quality. The upper center just seemed very bare lighting wise. It looks like there are a lot of lights there reserved for progression, which kept the center generally a bit dull in terms of lights. I keep my home arcade fairly dark and don’t have a problem with Deadpool’s default lighting, so I don’t think this will be any worse. But it’s a cautionary watch out for now
Overall, I’m getting hyped for Labyrinth and can’t wait to see firsthand reports at this week’s expo!

FYI, pretty sure one of the initial spy shots of the game at the factory (before announced) showed the underside of the playfield and the coils/flippers were large and actual Bally/Williams ones and not newer, smaller coils we see on other pins. I could be wrong and would need to check but I'm like 90% sure.

edit. Still in production? I don't see the subways on this photo yet.

labyrinthcoils1 (resized).pnglabyrinthcoils1 (resized).pnglabyrinthcois2l (resized).pnglabyrinthcois2l (resized).png

#1610 6 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

Wasn't he referencing the hoggle/ludo aspects that act like buffs?

You are probably right now that I rewatch, the quote was regarding orbs from mode completions and "by going all the way to level 4 with any of your friends - whatever that means, sorry." Around 3:20ish in the video.

Wishful thinking on my part apparently, LOL.

#1611 6 months ago

Just caught up in the thread since the video reveal yesterday. Phew!

That was a great reveal for any game company, yet a new one we hadn't even known the name of a week ago!

I loved the mood music. I'm fine with a break from games SCREEEEAMMMING in my face, and this fit the tone and style of the game perfectly!

As others have expressed, the playfield LCD can see better integration in time, but I did enjoy the upper screen's base GUI and layout. Gave the right amount of information, without being overwhelmed ala JJP, and had better font usage and design balance than most of all Stern releases I've seen.

Shots looked fun, and plentiful, and Bowen made the game look nice, chill, and a break from reality, which is a style of game I think I'll really enjoy when I get mine.

Definitely excited to see the update today, and again congratulations to BOF for sure a stunning debut!!!

(Edit; and yeah, like Delt mentioned, the Firey popping out of the apron was absolutely nutso cool!!! Incredible license integration!)

xn73v9e2uvi51 (resized).jpgxn73v9e2uvi51 (resized).jpg
#1612 6 months ago

The new video is up.

Edit: Now that I've watched the entire video I am absolutely certain my deposit was a good choice and I can't wait until this is in my house! My only concern is one I have with other machines, I'm colorblind and Yellow and Green LED's look almost identical to me so it can be very hard to see the "green" or "yellow" shots when they are both being displayed at the same time. Any chance at a colorblind mode or way to change the color schemes? bkerins Would you pass that along to the Barrels of Fun team.

#1613 6 months ago

I think I know what bothers me about this game overall after watching the gameplay tut video again. Remember back in the day when they tried to turn pinball into video games on NES and Genesis? This feels like if you turned a pin into a video game back into a pin. It looks very focused on control and following specified shots and status. It's very much a pin adventure. Not my cup of tea.

There isn't much bounce, no pops, plus looks like they went with silicone to reduce bounce and that removes a lot of luck and randomization from a game. It didn't seem like there was much use of the diverters that were in the trailer but maybe I just couldn't see it or it got cut from the video. It looked like each shot just came right back to the flippers almost right away with little excitement or buildup. That's one thing about most of the Stern games I don't like. The lack of drain shots is good but so much of the playfield feels empty.

I think their use of the playfield screen is a little bit of a waste. It doesn't integrate into the game, it's just mode status. I know they could change this, I hope they do. I think they could show the status in a way there that integrates it as background with the mode more than just a static screenshot. Maybe it's in progress code. The current use of the screens make this feel more like a video game than pinball to me. It always just shows the maze. The background music is sleepy and makes the game less exciting, especially for a watcher.

Obviously this is a pin style a lot of people here like but I think between the gameplay and the theme it is quite niche. With a few improvements to the code and gameplay I think it could be more exciting.

#1614 6 months ago
Quoted from maastersplinter:

The new video is up.

Watching!

edit. Right off the bat, direct feed for both LCDs and crisp, well-lit shots of the playfield. YES!!
edit. Also the audio is turned up very loud of the game so you can hear all the subtle score, call outs and background whimsical music. This literally feels like you're in the world.

#1615 6 months ago
Quoted from natgreystar:

I think I know what bothers me about this game overall after watching the gameplay tut video again. Remember back in the day when they tried to turn pinball into video games on NES and Genesis? This feels like if you turned a pin into a video game back into a pin. It looks very focused on control and following specified shots and status. It's very much a pin adventure. Not my cup of tea.
There isn't much bounce, no pops, plus looks like they went with silicone to reduce bounce and that removes a lot of luck and randomization from a game. It didn't seem like there was much use of the diverters that were in the trailer but maybe I just couldn't see it or it got cut from the video. It looked like each shot just came right back to the flippers almost right away with little excitement or buildup. That's one thing about most of the Stern games I don't like. The lack of drain shots is good but so much of the playfield feels empty.
I think their use of the playfield screen is a little bit of a waste. It doesn't integrate into the game, it's just mode status. I know they could change this, I hope they do. I think they could show the status in a way there that integrates it as background with the mode more than just a static screenshot. Maybe it's in progress code. The current use of the screens make this feel more like a video game than pinball to me. It always just shows the maze. The background music is sleepy and makes the game less exciting, especially for a watcher.
Obviously this is a pin style a lot of people here like but I think between the gameplay and the theme it is quite niche. With a few improvements to the code and gameplay I think it could be more exciting.

I like the random nature of pop bumpers, a pin without them usually does not appeal to me.

#1616 6 months ago
Quoted from superNoid:

edit. Still in production? I don't see the subways on this photo yet.
[quoted image][quoted image]

In the trailer we see a ball fall into a square hole in attached photo. that seems to be the square hole in the middle... It definitely looks like they could fit one subway to the other square hole left of that... but i don't know where a second subway could go.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1617 6 months ago

SO MUCH BETTER!! Love hearing the music, the sounds, seeing the playfield. Fuck yeah! What a difference a day makes!!

#1618 6 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

In the trailer we see a ball fall into a square hole in attached photo. that seems to be the square hole in the middle... It definitely looks like they could fit one subway to the other square hole left of that... but i don't know where a second subway could go. [quoted image]

Agreed

#1619 6 months ago

Haha, Bowen plays the BOG of Eternal Stench and the game is farting at you while making shots. You have to avoid all green shots in the mode and each orange shot you make Ludo take one step across the BOG, I love it. They've captured the movie lol

edit. Lol when he drained on an outlane the 'Ello worm said, "Don't go that way".

#1620 6 months ago

Yes, definitely looking way better after this video. Still not a buy for me and wish they had a mechanic that wowed, but looking forward to playing it. Looks like a fun and smooth shooter.

#1621 6 months ago

I was already in love with it,but damn,i love the feel/look of this pin.To me,thats the B/W vibes,im looking for

#1622 6 months ago

Confused. Bowen says in the video that Phil Grimaldi is in charge of the rules. I thought Bowen and Eric were doing rules / implementation?

#1623 6 months ago
Quoted from maastersplinter:The new video is up.

Awesome use of video assets. Game looks epic. Really considering selling off some of my games to get this one, it was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Well done BoF!!

#1624 6 months ago

Much better video.

Was great to hear David Bowie

Rules and ball paths are already pretty immersive.

Some great collects/high point awards.

Not sure why the multiballs seems to be so low scoring though?

Based on this video, sales are going to be good at Expo!

#1625 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

The question is…can Barrels of Fun make a first game that can rival…Punny Factory? Lol. I just saw that game listed and had never heard of it. It looks somewhat simple, but still might be pun to flay.

I played Punny Factory at the Northwest show, it was more simplistic, but it was actually pretty well done and fun to play. They had their first 2 prototypes there, I don't know if they've produced anymore since June, but it seemed legit.

#1626 6 months ago

Ok. I don't think what they call a "subway" is what we call a subway. On the bonus screen in game 2, you can see by the end of ball 2 he had credit for 10 subways and at the end of ball 3 he had credit for 13 subways. The third ball definitely did not travel through any physical subways. I saw it go into a scoop 4 times (there appear to be 4 scoops in the game... not counting the two square holes on the playfield pic which are unpopulated)

#1627 6 months ago

This video is night and day better than yesterday's. We hear the music, see all the great movie clips and screen details, and Bowen really highlights a lot of the cool rules they've put in there. If you thought there was very little use of the diverters this definitely dispels that myth, it felt a lot more like he was moving around a labyrinth where each shot could go different ways (imagine that!).

Agree with a previous commentator that the right upper sling looks to be a hair underpowered and causing repetitive hits that don't quite make it up a ramp. Kind of reminds me of the Foo Fighters kicker switch. I like the chaos it causes but may need to be adjusted a bit.

Damn I'm excited for this game!

#1628 6 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just watched the first couple of minutes of the stream - what's going on with the scoring?
Edit: just saw some edits in the stream - was taken over multiple games. bkerins couldn't do it all in one game and one take? pfft.

I know right?! Makes me want to go back and watch that TNA reactor 9 stream and look for the obvious edits!

#1629 6 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Confused. Bowen says in the video that Phil Grimaldi is in charge of the rules. I thought Bowen and Eric were doing rules / implementation?

Phil is lead rules design. Bowen was brought in to help balance and what not. Eric is programming and making it all work.

#1630 6 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I thought Phil was point on code w/Bowen consulting on it (to some degree) and Eric on overall design.

#1631 6 months ago
Quoted from natgreystar:

There isn't much bounce, no pops, plus looks like they went with silicone to reduce bounce and that removes a lot of luck and randomization from a game.

Gotta say, I disagree. Checkout the new video at 2:50. Between the slings and the upper kickback interaction, there's a ton of randomness, and power drains too by the looks (if that's your thing!)

Below the the video started at 2:50 (not a repost!)

Defo less concerned about the music this time around. Sounding great.

#1632 6 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Gotta say, I disagree. Checkout the new video at 2:50. Between the slings and the upper kickback interaction, there's a ton of randomness, and power drains too by the looks (if that's your thing!)
Below the the video started at 2:50 (not a repost!)

Defo less concerned about the music this time around. Sounding great.

Yeah, I loved the upper sling in both videos, sometimes it popped into a shot upwards, and other times it didn't.

#1633 6 months ago

I watched the streams with Bowen playing. Looks like an excellent game. I'm not sure I could get past that sleepy music during game startup and much of the game. I enjoy the other Bowie songs from the movie. Bog of Stench multiball was neat. Really outstanding theme integration. I could see myself getting into this game as not even the biggest Labyrinth fan. I am fond of the movie, but it isn't like a "Top 50" flick for me. Still, this game looks outstanding and most of all, fun as you progress through your own Labyrinth adventure. Just have to press past that sleepy main theme music plaguing my ear holes in the stream...ugh...Play that long enough and I'll turn right back out of that Labyrinth and head home. To hell with Toby.

Even more excited to give it a flip at Expo. Who knows the destruction my purchasing fingers are capable of after a drink and a flip?

#1634 6 months ago
Quoted from natgreystar:

It's very much a pin adventure. Not my cup of tea.

"Pin Adventure" is a great phrase to describe a type of game. Perhaps as it stands against "classic pinball (pops, drops, spinners) and flowy-games (ramp return to flipper — i.e. sterns). Pin Adventure describes a lot of games from WOZ to Alien — clearly a market for it, and boy are they beautiful. Like @natgreystar, I found out I was more of a classic guy, however.

Props to this new company and everyone involved. Game looks very pretty and awesome team, cool license. Rooting for them.

#1635 6 months ago

Is Hoggle taking a piss the first time you meet him in the game? lol

hoggle (resized).jpghoggle (resized).jpg
#1636 6 months ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Phil is lead rules design. Bowen was brought in to help balance and what not. Eric is programming and making it all work.

Makes more sense. Thanks. Scott Danesi is working on a different project for BOF?

#1637 6 months ago

I really hope I'm able to find one of these on location to play. The gameplay looks awesome! I envy anyone who's buying one.

#1638 6 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Makes more sense. Thanks. Scott Danesi is working on a different project for BOF?

Per the Aussie Podcast Scott was brought in to help balance and boost the sound on the game. I don't know Scotts future plans but would guess/hope he would be part of future projects with BoF.

#1639 6 months ago
Quoted from ParkRangerPinball:

"Pin Adventure" is a great phrase to describe a type of game. Perhaps as it stands against "classic pinball (pops, drops, spinners) and flowy-games (ramp return to flipper — i.e. sterns). Pin Adventure describes a lot of games from WOZ to Alien — clearly a market for it, and boy are they beautiful. Like natgreystar, I found out I was more of a classic guy, however.
Props to this new company and everyone involved. Game looks very pretty and awesome team, cool license. Rooting for them.

Yeah I haven't played many. This seems like a perfect tournament game. I think this is the kind of pin I would enjoy a few times out in the arcade but not so much at home. I think there is getting to be an oversaturation of pin adventures with a hard lean on licensing. This pin looks great so I'm hoping their next one is more in line with my type of game. I'd absolutely buy their product if it were my thing. I didn't like Aliens and I haven't played many of the other new pins. Not many nearby me.

#1640 6 months ago

I tried to find a web site to look into the company or get pricing info and nothing comes up. Anyone have a link or more info on company and how to get in line to buy one?

#1641 6 months ago
Quoted from EagleEd7:

I tried to find a web site to look into the company or get pricing info and nothing comes up. Anyone have a link or more info on company and how to get in line to buy one?

https://shop.kollectfun.com/shop/

#1642 6 months ago

If he is not pissing when you first find him that is a total misfire. One of the most memorable scenes in the film. I remember being stunned as kid that this troll was rocking a piss, blown minded.

Quoted from djsoup:

Is Hoggle taking a piss the first time you meet him in the game? lol
[quoted image]

#1643 6 months ago

Already massive clue for the next game???

8516D7F7-05A6-40BE-B3D6-90423FEE9DA2 (resized).jpeg8516D7F7-05A6-40BE-B3D6-90423FEE9DA2 (resized).jpeg
#1644 6 months ago
Quoted from JSC:

Maybe I am missing it, but don’t see anything about a shaker motor.

Has there been an answer to the shaker question? What about high-definition glass? That has become a must-have on my pins.

#1645 6 months ago

I will spontaneously combust if they drop Matters of the Universe next.

Quoted from Wariodolby:

Already massive clue for the next game???
[quoted image]

#1646 6 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I will spontaneously combust if they drop Matters of the Universe next.

Snarf is not on Thundercat?

#1647 6 months ago

I'd love it if their next theme is either of those. My wallet needs a break and I've never connected to those themes.

#1648 6 months ago

Ohhhh that’s right. MOTU is a cooler license but I’d still be stoked about Thundercats too.

Quoted from VGC1612:

Snarf is not on Thundercat?

#1649 6 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Beta code when this was filmed (weeks ago?). I have zero concerns with Eric on code. Hopefully the LCD assets improve however.

I can’t think of a better programmer for this game. Eric will smash it.

#1650 6 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ohhhh that’s right. MOTU is a cooler license but I’d still be stoked about Thundercats too.

I wore a MOTU t-shirt in school. I got beat up.

It's not cool

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Raleigh, NC
999 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Chester, NJ
$ 10,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

1,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mystery-pinball-company-labyrinth-pinball/page/33?hl=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.