Topic Stats

• 20,480 posts
  • 2,179 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by fabsj82
  • Topic is favorited by 1,003 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinballs (resized).jpg
    we-have-top-men-working-on-it-topmen (resized).jpeg
    9E643A35-48C9-4D8D-8179-E864BDD1C5BB (resized).jpeg
    23A326F2-2FDA-431D-B565-B13FA8841633 (resized).jpeg
    37CF8EC0-DADB-443A-8351-3EF3A1838FDA (resized).jpeg
    214348 (resized).jpg
    f22f5107-b37c-4b2a-9fd0-dca3ebac4835_text.gif
    20210409_140704 (resized).jpg
    20220806_121152 (resized).jpg
    954BA027-A1B9-46B5-AE56-5079F6E3A5A7 (resized).jpeg
    349864DC-BC54-45C6-ABC4-7C5E1004B024 (resized).jpeg
    394A356C-B9EC-4520-9646-316598E6978B (resized).jpeg
    Pinball HDR_Small-12 (resized).jpg
    Pinball HDR_Small-11 (resized).jpg
    Pinball HDR_Small-10 (resized).jpg
    Pinball HDR_Small-9 (resized).jpg

There are 20,480 posts in this topic. You are on page 407 of 410.
    #20301 45 days ago

I have a space in my garage to turn into a gameroom, I have about 15x15 to use, anyone have a gameroom that size? Wonder how to set it up and what would fit. I'm thinking 3-4 pins and a couple arcade machines along with a 55" tv and small couch.

#20302 45 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

That's why i bought this one. It's on the high score kiosk.

I bought one and we keep breaking it. No one will wait 15 minutes after a drink to blow.

After a couple tests, if just registers .4. And the i have to get a new calibrator. I wanted it to be cool but it hasn’t turned out great.

#20303 45 days ago

Batcave is almost finished.

IMG_20220627_205536.jpgIMG_20220627_205550.jpg
    #20304 45 days ago
    Quoted from bobloblaw:

Finally done. Don't wanna see a paintbrush or painters tape for a long time.

Fantastic execution to the blacklight glow effect! Do you have lighting set up for regular cool white or warm white as well?

#20305 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I just noticed the car. Lol.

#20306 45 days ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I just noticed the car. Lol.

Oh! I see it now

#20307 45 days ago

I'll take the Lotus and the LOTR. Pretty nice setup!

#20308 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Very nice! But where’s your Batman 66?

#20309 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

I think I am going to be roasted here but hey.

I see these kind of gamerooms once in a while and they look great of course. Great line up, nice looking car, all the toppers and posters.

BUT: what I miss is some kind of emotion, collector value. Your gameroom looks like you took a large bag of cash and just bought items which you placed in a large boxy room. Personally I find these kind of gamerooms lacking appeal and thought of the owner.

Don't get me wrong, I love the machines you got there and really envy the space, but I would surely add a bar and memorabilia which define you as a collector.

#20310 45 days ago

Quoted from bobloblaw:Finally done. Don't wanna see a paintbrush or painters tape for a long time.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well done sir. Very very well done!!

#20311 45 days ago
    Quoted from HarrieD:

I think I am going to be roasted here but hey.
    I see these kind of gamerooms once in a while and they look great of course. Great line up, nice looking car, all the toppers and posters.
    BUT: what I miss is some kind of emotion, collector value. Your gameroom looks like you took a large bag of cash and just bought items which you placed in a large boxy room. Personally I find these kind of gamerooms lacking appeal and thought of the owner.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the machines you got there and really envy the space, but I would surely add a bar and memorabilia which define you as a collector.

I've been collecting, playing and modding these games for a very long time. I have had almost 100 pinnies over the years and these are the ones that I love to play. Yes I have money, but doesn't mean I don't appreciate it and understand that I am very lucky (although I worked bloody hard and earned it all myself).

For example, I recently sold my Elvira and Batman 66 as I got to the point where I had done everything in the game a number of times over and they just weren't fun anymore. I sold my Godzilla LE coz I just didn't like the game. I also sold a McLaren 675lt and went back to a lotus exige as it is more fun and raw to drive.

I understand your comment, but everything in this room is special to me.

Also, I am not a sentimental person, so I can't have old crap in a room. I was very hesitant to share these photos. I didn't do it to show off or say hey look at me, I just wanted to share my passion for pinball with likeminded people.

#20312 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

I've been collecting, playing and modding these games for a very long time. I have had almost 100 pinnies over the years and these are the ones that I love to play. Yes I have money, but doesn't mean I don't appreciate it and understand that I am very lucky (although I worked bloody hard and earned it all myself).
    For example, I recently sold my Elvira and Batman 66 as I got to the point where I had done everything in the game a number of times over and they just weren't fun anymore. I sold my Godzilla LE coz I just didn't like the game. I also sold a McLaren 675lt and went back to a lotus exige as it is more fun and raw to drive.
    Also, I am not a sentimental person, so I can't have old crap in a room. I was very hesitant to share these photos. I didn't do it to show off or say hey look at me, I just wanted to share my passion for pinball with likeminded people.

Thanks for sharing your insights, sorry I jumped to a conclusion I guess. I think I judged your book by its cover.

#20313 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Beautiful room of pins!

#20314 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

I always wondered how collectors with garage game rooms dealt with HVAC. Are you in a location that almost never needs AC or heat? Or do you have a dedicated zone of HVAC for the garage?

#20315 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

I was very hesitant to share these photos. .

Don't you dare feel hesitant, you have a ridiculous setup and its obvious you poured countless hours into getting these machines and everything in them. Love the signs and posters. I'd be a bit scared when you have a lot of people over moving around a vehicle, but the vehicle can be backed out so that's solved. Also, like the carpet hanging behind Lebowski - clever.

#20316 45 days ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I always wondered how collectors with garage game rooms dealt with HVAC. Are you in a location that almost never needs AC or heat? Or do you have a dedicated zone of HVAC for the garage?

Over the rear doors next to the TV I have a dedicated unit. It's tied to a Sensibo sensor to auto switch on/off based on temp settings and movement etc.

#20317 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Phenomenal collection! Definitely a dream garage!!!

#20318 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

I see you passion and I'm glad you appreciate and enjoy it all. It's a dream garage!

Know a couple of guys that truly are just collectors, several pins with 10 plays on them. I can't understand that but there is a lot of money flowing around.

#20319 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Looks great to me...

#20320 45 days ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

My collection is spilling out of the game room and into the living room. Wife says no pins in the bedroom but it's the only place with space left so we will see..
    [quoted image]

Our bedroom whilst the renovations are being done. Wife has given up.
    2204F1B4-B2D0-4455-A689-AF5D26AD7216 (resized).jpeg

Thought I was pretty thoughtful still giving her access to the windows….

#20321 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Absolutely beautiful wow. I think u did one hell of a job on this. I’ve been tearing walls down in my house and redoing my pool room I’m hoping to add willi wonka or Elvira by November and different translits on the walls I’ll get there.

987B9D99-5089-44B8-AD06-AEA04CD5FFD5 (resized).jpeg
    #20322 45 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

I love the banners, think they look great behind the games. Would defiantly do this if I had a similar collection. I've also considered getting the banners for games I've owned in the past, just have no where to hang the darn things. Thanks for sharing.

#20323 44 days ago
    Quoted from bobwiley:

Fantastic execution to the blacklight glow effect! Do you have lighting set up for regular cool white or warm white as well?

Yes, I was fortunate that this room was used as a woodshop by the previous owner, so he had two lighting circuits - one for the T-12s and another for incandescent. The T-12s are now the blacklights and I installed six 2x2 dimmable LED commercial fixtures on the other circuit.

#20324 44 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Fantastic!

#20325 44 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Holy crap, that is sick! The colors reflecting off the car is just amazing. Not sure I'd be hosting too many pinball nights with it parked in there...but very beautiful all the same.

#20326 44 days ago
    Quoted from bobloblaw:

Yes, I was fortunate that this room was used as a woodshop by the previous owner, so he had two lighting circuits - one for the T-12s and another for incandescent. The T-12s are now the blacklights and I installed six 2x2 dimmable LED commercial fixtures on the other circuit.

Very cool! If u get a chance post pics with the games lit up and the black lights on and one with regular lights. Would love to see the set up when you've got everything going!

#20327 44 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Crazy and nice how tall that garage is! Love it

#20328 44 days ago

So the batcave is insane. That much is indisputable. But you have what, 350k, in pins? Give or take? And they live in the garage? Inches from the supercar?

#20329 44 days ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

So the batcave is insane. That much is indisputable. But you have what, 350k, in pins? Give or take? And they live in the garage? Inches from the supercar?

Maybe all the money is in the car and the pins, maybe the wife said only in the garage. Either way I would love to have this. Congrats on the bat cave!

#20330 44 days ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

Supercar might be a stretch. A car nicer than mine, definitely.

#20331 44 days ago

Just picked up my second pin Monday so I figured I’d update my game room pic! Cool to look back over the years and see it growing!

Don’t have any plans for a new pin until later next year if the MM reruns happen.

Also want to say I’m insanely impressed with everyone’s setups, some real passion for the hobby. If I had more room in my house but this is about all the space I can spare for now. Definitely making the most of what I got.

E617BF7C-304D-418E-BA4C-C33DFCED974D (resized).jpeg
    #20332 44 days ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Just picked up my second pin Monday so I figured I’d update my game room pic! Cool to look back over the years and see it growing!
    Don’t have any plans for a new pin until later next year if the MM reruns happen.
    Also want to say I’m insanely impressed with everyone’s setups, some real passion for the hobby. If I had more room in my house but this is about all the space I can spare for now. Definitely making the most of what I got. [quoted image]

On the plus side, you have plenty of room to park your ferrari.

#20333 43 days ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

The car moves, it's barely ever in the garage to be honest. I could build a dedicated games room, but then I could use that money to buy more pins

#20334 43 days ago

Rearranging all on my own

Aaaaaaaa

Got rid of the couch. So much more space now! Ready for CCrLE and also time to bring IJ in from the other room. GnR stays at home

56AF1F2E-FE07-48A1-9E0A-EACFBC422850 (resized).jpeg
    #20335 42 days ago

The newest lineup in mine.

20220623_000754 (resized).jpg
    #20336 41 days ago

I remember when you were posting the pictures when you first started working on it. Really looking good now that it is starting to fill up.

#20337 41 days ago
    Quoted from shokel328:

Rearranging all on my own
    Aaaaaaaa
    Got rid of the couch. So much more space now! Ready for CCrLE and also time to bring IJ in from the other room. GnR stays at home
    [quoted image]

I love all the cardboard boxes, it can be really hard to find so many that are the same size and have the tape and labels applied similar, takes dedication and a very long time to build such a collection, you must feel very lucky, beautiful!

I have a cardboard box collection, but it was not thought out very well, I always tell people that they are both Pandora’s boxes and Schrödinger's cat boxes, lol I kill my self haha. I never know what project awaits once I open one.

But seriously, great job!

#20338 40 days ago

Man, boxes is no joke! I'm plagued by plastic bins of different sizes! Either a lid breaks, mouse chews through, or something doesn't fit in that size container! And then when I go to buy a new one, they don't have the same size so it doesn't stack nice or fit in the space right! I saw that wall of boxes and was like "woah!"

#20339 40 days ago

This is my garage/office. It changes monthly but am really having a hard time on what's the next game to swap.

IMG_1883 (resized).jpgIMG_1885 (resized).jpgIMG_1886 (resized).jpgIMG_1888 (1) (resized).jpg
    #20340 40 days ago
    Quoted from DK:

This is my garage/office. It changes monthly but am really having a hard time on what's the next game to swap.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Killer collection!!

#20341 40 days ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

I was very hesitant to share these photos. I didn't do it to show off or say hey look at me, I just wanted to share my passion for pinball with likeminded people.

Awesome setup. Like in any hobby there will always be naysayers for whatever reason. You do you. I like what you've done, the black lotus is the icing on the cake.

#20342 40 days ago
    Quoted from DK:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The American flag over that eerily looks like a military coffin. Kick ass space btw ! I'm in the process of getting that translite for my MB also.

#20343 39 days ago

Well, a few months work turned our basement closet into my new gameroom. Before and after pics. Hmmm, something about those 4 Sterns all lined up. What could it be? I just can't put my finger on it. Oh yeah. That's it. Need to trade the Mando for an AIQ. Anyone interested.

Pics before, remodel, and after in order:

IMG_0590 (resized).JPG189F8B38-69B1-4049-A1A3-DE7EC64A38F3 (resized).jpeg93FA9286-B0CB-4F7E-B6C2-C8D16508740F (resized).jpeg8AF2D65E-BD75-4348-BCF6-D236ED4B85DB (resized).jpegE3AA6681-F788-4823-9317-0D6B58705FCA (resized).jpeg9F30CA8F-DB3D-4B0F-9F94-A3B8F2AA7C16 (resized).jpeg630DA27B-234E-4F92-9EBC-459AE3B7F65C (resized).jpeg

#20344 39 days ago

Have to put them in chronological order for some reason.

20220703_171655 (resized).jpg

20220703_171612 (resized).jpg
    #20345 39 days ago
    Quoted from AdamPDX:

[quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Double thumbs up for chronological order!

#20346 39 days ago

Funny, it looks like smallest to biggest, but great group of machines.

#20347 39 days ago
    Quoted from AdamPDX:

[quoted image]
    [quoted image]

My bud nightsearcher agrees. FT topper put a interruption to his plans

IMG_20220401_210239.jpg
    #20348 39 days ago

DiabloRush

Did you sell all the legos?

#20349 39 days ago
    Quoted from Bud:

DiabloRush
    Did you sell all the legos?

Nearly all of them, yes.

#20350 39 days ago
    Quoted from Bud:

What happened to the cool legos?

Yeah, that Lego Cat in the 1st picture is amazing...

There are 20,480 posts in this topic. You are on page 407 of 410.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!