Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-156.jpg
    tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m9q0n8yLta1rr6dugo1_500.gif
    olivia_wilde3._063syuh.gif
    IMAG1888.jpg
    FO.gif
    th-1-262.jpeg
    Muppetoldguys.jpg
    Z6G0srO.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    Nothing.jpg
    not gay.jpg
    Will-Wonka-Enjoys-The-Terribly-Suspense-In-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif
    WWF.png
    20070803184509!ManBearPig.jpg
    scooby doo and three stooges.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2rustyballs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#717 10 years ago

Like all the other epic announcements? I haven't been around all that long but don't you feel like you're getting pulled around by the nose WOZ fan boys? I was considering a Hobbit but after the Partnership announcement I won't be buying anything till JJP is out of the woods and has a proven winner. Best wishes.

#721 10 years ago

How long till no one cares? We all know Lawlor is a sub-contractor for one game so it's old news. JJP is just BORING!

#724 10 years ago

At this point I'm !! On JJP titles. Over hyped and under delivered is JJP.

#726 10 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

This post is boring, and tells me your either directly effected by JJP or jealous.

You're reading to much into my boredom. Just tired of the non stop hype machine. It just keeps coming day after day the same nonsense posts. Anyone receive a game lately or is it the cabinet issues holding up shipping? I'd guess that's why the non stop blitz of announcements so you forget the game you ordered isn't in your possession. Same guys same stale posts. At least the JJP guys made an exit before it gets real ugly.

#728 10 years ago

Ted you move one, you're part of the problem. You post nothing but non sense. When people use the word troll I think Ted. Your posts actually add nothing good or bad. You just troll. Did you give up on Gif files??

#729 10 years ago

Pen I will, just watching the EPIC pile build. Let the Circus continue.

#731 10 years ago

Sorry I fell a sleep.

#784 10 years ago

Lock it! This is stale! Back to sleep! Wake me when theirs actual news and not just the never ending stale hype.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2rustyballs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-epic-announcment?tu=2rustyballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.