Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-156.jpg
    tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m9q0n8yLta1rr6dugo1_500.gif
    olivia_wilde3._063syuh.gif
    IMAG1888.jpg
    FO.gif
    th-1-262.jpeg
    Muppetoldguys.jpg
    Z6G0srO.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    Nothing.jpg
    not gay.jpg
    Will-Wonka-Enjoys-The-Terribly-Suspense-In-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif
    WWF.png
    20070803184509!ManBearPig.jpg
    scooby doo and three stooges.png

There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 23.
    #751 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Just posted on facebook, it should be epic !

motley.jpg 30 KB

On the Crue website it says 6 days, and I don't see that 5 day pic on JJP Facebook page, maybe accidentally up a day early then pulled?

#752 10 years ago

A lot of people suck around here. You know who you are.

#753 10 years ago

I don't think it should be locked. If it was the same people would just have the same pointless arguments on another pointless thread. Keep them all here for now.

#754 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Sorry, I didnt realize my duties as moderator included locking all pointless threads or those that go off topic. Please excuse me while I now go lock down 87% of Pinside...

87% might be low....

#755 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Sorry, I didnt realize my duties as moderator included locking all pointless threads or those that go off topic. Please excuse me while I now go lock down 87% of Pinside...

images (1).jpgimages (1).jpg
    #756 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

d8354c130e749b3faa3048c6dee2128cb6e627a86a36f87e13ce67e2c3747e66.jpgd8354c130e749b3faa3048c6dee2128cb6e627a86a36f87e13ce67e2c3747e66.jpg

#757 10 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

How long till no one cares? We all know Lawlor is a sub-contractor for one game so it's old news. JJP is just BORING!

Dude just stop with your negative, pointless and trolling comments against JJP and WOZ. It's old.

#758 10 years ago

Guys, sorry for posting this info. I was expecting an Epic announcement and I am sorry the announcement is not yet available, nor Epic. As soon as I hear anything from Jack I will be sure to post it.

On a side point.. I only got 3 thumbs up for posting this topic that has kept you all entertained. I would like to announce you bastards all suck to Epic proportions.

#759 10 years ago

test-861.jpgtest-861.jpg

#760 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Just posted on facebook, it should be epic !

motley.jpg 30 KB

I know for a fact this is false. How you ask?
    Hi Matt,
    we still do represent the band.

Thanks for the inquiry - it is a pass at this time.

Best,
    Konstanze Louden

---- Original Message ----
    To:
    Sent: January 10, 2014 11:31:10 AM EST
    Subject: Motley Crue merchandising

If 10th Street is still representing Motley Crue, I have a question about merchandising rights.

I am looking into making a Motley Crue pinball machine. I am wondering if this is something that Motley Crue would be interested in. If they are interested, I would want to know what type of fee would be required.

If 10th Street is no longer representing Motley Crue please let me know.

Thanks

#761 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Ok, made me laugh!

#762 10 years ago
    Quoted from maddog14:

I know for a fact this is false. How you ask?
    Hi Matt,
    we still do represent the band.
    Thanks for the inquiry - it is a pass at this time.
    Best,
    Konstanze Louden
    ---- Original Message ----
    To:
    Sent: January 10, 2014 11:31:10 AM EST
    Subject: Motley Crue merchandising
    If 10th Street is still representing Motley Crue, I have a question about merchandising rights.
    I am looking into making a Motley Crue pinball machine. I am wondering if this is something that Motley Crue would be interested in. If they are interested, I would want to know what type of fee would be required.
    If 10th Street is no longer representing Motley Crue please let me know.
    Thanks

All it means is someone beat ya to it

#763 10 years ago

This thread makes my dick itch.

#764 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

All it means is someone beat ya to it

My prayers have been answered if that is the case. I want a Motley Crue pin. If no one makes it, I am making my own. With revolving drum kit and everything.

#765 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Hmmmmm.......

#766 10 years ago
    Quoted from maddog14:

My prayers have been answered if that is the case. I want a Motley Crue pin. If no one makes it, I am making my own. With revolving drum kit and everything.

Knock it off and change to Rush.

#767 10 years ago

img-thing.jpgimg-thing.jpg

#768 10 years ago

143847-i.jpg143847-i.jpg

#769 10 years ago
    Quoted from maddog14:

Revolving Drum Kit would be an excellent toy.

#770 10 years ago

Not a Beverly Hills Cop fan I take it?

#771 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

(Edit: I have never seen Beverly Hills Cop.)

I found a little video for y'all. As long as we're off topic and going insane because of no news...

#772 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I must have missed the other 13%.

#773 10 years ago

Out of interest, it is 50 years today (it's Friday in NZ) that the Beatles released their first single.

And almost 50 years since they played the Ed Sullivan Show (that was in February)

Just saying ....

If you wanted to make a "collectors pin" then The Beatles 50th Anniversary" wouldn't be a bad idea, would it ...?

rd.

#774 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

(Edit: I have never seen Beverly Hills Cop.)

It's a classic. The chief inspector is constantly yelling at Eddie Murphy's character. At one point he says something along the lines of "Don't think Axel. It makes my dick itch!"

Hilarious stuff. Guess you had to be there.

#775 10 years ago

mario-outtaHere.gifmario-outtaHere.gif

#776 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Out of interest, it is 50 years today (it's Friday in NZ) that the Beatles released their first single.
    And almost 50 years since they played the Ed Sullivan Show (that was in February)
    Just saying ....
    If you wanted to make a "collectors pin" then The Beatles 50th Anniversary" wouldn't be a bad idea, would it ...?
    rd.

I feel like this is the closest thing to a thing out of this whole entire 16 page thing.

I hope you're right, and the fact that they're reuniting for a 50th anniversary tour makes me believe that you are!

#777 10 years ago

I hope its not a beatles pin.

#778 10 years ago
    Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

I feel like this is the closest thing to a thing out of this whole entire 16 page thing.
    I hope you're right, and the fact that they're reuniting for a 50th anniversary tour makes me believe that you are!

How in the world are they doing a reunion tour? Half the band is dead!

#779 10 years ago
    Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Tour? It's a single performance at this point though I would expect a few more performances. Paul and Ringo just did this a few years ago, right?

#780 10 years ago
    Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

On the Crue website it says 6 days, and I don't see that 5 day pic on JJP Facebook page, maybe accidentally up a day early then pulled?

Never said it was on JJP page

#781 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I think there's a difference between "best intentions getting smacked down with reality based circumstances" and "lying".

True but quoting inaccurate and multiple missed delivery dates does not help build credibility.
    I think some people were told a stretch of the truth for delivery dates while games went else ware while people wait and still wait.

#782 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I think there's a difference between "best intentions getting smacked down with reality based circumstances" and "lying".

Not really..... Except in politics.

#783 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Never said it was on JJP page

Sure, I'll feed you - where is the pic from and what makes you think it has anything to do w/ JJP's announced upcoming announcement?

#784 10 years ago

Lock it! This is stale! Back to sleep! Wake me when theirs actual news and not just the never ending stale hype.

#785 10 years ago

Maybe next week after Stern drops the MOPLE code bahahahahah.....

#786 10 years ago
    Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

Sure, I'll feed you - where is the pic from and what makes you think it has anything to do w/ JJP's announced upcoming announcement?

Pic was from Motley's fb page. It has nothing to do with JJP.

#787 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

It's a classic. The chief inspector is constantly yelling at Eddie Murphy's character. At one point he says something along the lines of "Don't think Axel. It makes my dick itch!"

Inspector Todd....absolutely classic, he rips Eddie Murphy in every scene and has some great one liners, including that one.

#788 10 years ago

This is not my locker....

#789 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Not a Beverly Hills Cop fan I take it?

I could not come up with it. I am usually top of the game at movie quotes, too. Aces, I tell you.

#790 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The wrong two Beatles are dead. There. I said it.

#791 10 years ago

I could not possibly be more out on anything in life than I am on a Motley Effing Crüe pin. Unless it features dead-revival Nikki Sixx and Vince kills his best friend in a Ferrari modes. In that case: Meh.

#792 10 years ago

I love acdc, but in general - I think band-themed pins are way too polarizing....

I'd like to see a break from them for a few years....

#793 10 years ago

Epic.jpgEpic.jpg

#794 10 years ago

I also think the update could be that WOZ is getting an update to support wireless updates, player profiles with stat tracking that can be shared, and internet tournaments. The feature would then become standard on The Hobbit and future games. That would be a big first for pinball.

#795 10 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I also think the update could be that WOZ is getting an update to support wireless updates, player profiles with stat tracking that can be shared, and internet tournaments. The feature would then become standard on The Hobbit and future games. That would be a big first for pinball.

A second. Nucore supports it now.

#796 10 years ago

Ok, the Epic Pinball was Funny Stuff!

#797 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

That never stopped Foghat.

Got free tickets a few years ago, and not even the drummer was an original member.

"Foghat" could be playing in 10 cities every night with a lineup like that....

#798 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Got free tickets a few years ago, and not even the drummer was an original member.

Fool for the city!!!

#799 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I've seen some bad concerts in my day, but Im pretty sure Ive never seen one worse than John Stamos playing with the beach boys in the mid 90s. Holy shit was that bad.

#800 10 years ago
    Quoted from sammiesguys:

I've seen some bad concerts in my day, but Im pretty sure Ive never seen one worse than John Stamos playing with the beach boys in the mid 90s. Holy shit was that bad.

BrianCameron, do your magic!

There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-epic-announcment/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.