5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 63 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-156.jpg
    tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m9q0n8yLta1rr6dugo1_500.gif
    olivia_wilde3._063syuh.gif
    IMAG1888.jpg
    FO.gif
    th-1-262.jpeg
    Muppetoldguys.jpg
    Z6G0srO.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    Nothing.jpg
    not gay.jpg
    Will-Wonka-Enjoys-The-Terribly-Suspense-In-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif
    WWF.png
    20070803184509!ManBearPig.jpg
    scooby doo and three stooges.png

There are 1134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 23.
    #1 5 years ago

Just go this also...

Hmmm

Greetings Pinball Fans,
    You know what they say, good things come in threes!

Next week, Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. will be making an EPIC announcement! Big news for us, and the entire pinball world!

Can you guess what the announcement might be? Visit our Facebook and Twitter Pages to join the conversation and take a guess.

Also, Jack will be attending the EAG Expo in London next week from January 21st-23rd. He will be in Booth #852 with JJP Distributor, Phil Palmer of Pinball Heaven! Hope to see you there.

#2 5 years ago

#3? Do tell

#3 5 years ago

My guess is Pat Lawlor #3 game

#4 5 years ago

JJP - Stern ...merging!

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from JoeJet:

I'd second this notion.

#6 5 years ago

Big risk! People may dump TH in favour of pin no.3

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from mezzblue:

JJP - Stern ...merging!

I guess that would be epic for the pinball world. I don't think it would be good for the pinball world, however. Interesting guess but I would be shocked. JJP just brought in financing/VC guys, so a merger would be unlikely this soon.

Jaz

#8 5 years ago

Lawlor for sure! That will be a huge deal for JJP. Part of the press release alluded to the equity infusion allowing new teams to be put on and thus more pins produced. Cue it up

#9 5 years ago

Oh snap! I'd love to see a new Pat pin!!

#10 5 years ago

safe money is on the third theme/ pin

#11 5 years ago

They are going to ship pinball machines on time?

#12 5 years ago

What about Harry Potter for pin #3 - Jack will be in England.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from JoeJet:

Ditto.... unless they are announcing bringing yet another big hitter on board?

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from JoeJet:

Ding , ding , ding ..... We have a winner !!! I think ?

#15 5 years ago

IMHO, announcing a 3rd title at this point, when they haven't even shipped all of game #1 that people have PREPAID for YEARS ago, would be a hugely stupid move.

Jaz

#16 5 years ago

: )

Finally, I won't have to sit on this news anymore... I'm actually surprised this is being announced so soon, but this will show the 'legs' Jersey Jack Pinball will have ! Tee it up, hit it out of the park once again, Jack.

Save your money folks, this is what you've been asking for (actually 2 things)...

Raising the bar again and again and once again... See ya all next week for the frenzy over this !

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusemnts
    Jersey Jack Pinball Distributor
    570-357-0042
    Sales@PinballSTAR.com

#17 5 years ago

They hired Lyman!

#19 5 years ago

I'd LOVE for JJP to come out of nowhere with a bombshell. Based on previous experience though, they are much better at hype than actual game changing news.

I hope it's great, but I'm not falling for it. Wake me up when something happens. Please prove me wrong.

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Finally, I won't have to sit on this news anymore... I'm actually surprised this is being announced so soon, but this will show the 'legs' Jersey Jack Pinball will have ! Tee it up, hit it out of the park once again, Jack.

Save your money folks, this is what you've been asking for (actually 2 things)...

Raising the bar again and again and once again... See ya all next week for the frenzy over this !

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusemnts
    570-357-0042
    Sales@PinballSTAR.com

#20 5 years ago

Sounds like Lawlor with an original theme.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Lawlor and an unlicensed original theme……..

#22 5 years ago

lots of excitement at jjp

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Lawlor and an unlicensed original theme……..

Lawlor and the end of prepayment.

#24 5 years ago

Funhouse sequel. Imagine the way it could be if updated as a widebody?

The legendary amusement park returns to life!

What a great theme it would be!

#25 5 years ago

That would be awesome. I still won't preorder. I'll wait until to starts shipping and can play one

#26 5 years ago

I really really really hate announcements for announcements.

#27 5 years ago

Big Juicy Mellons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28 5 years ago

Maybe the new $$$ means they can rev it up and actually work on another title this soon, but it seems early in the game for that.

#29 5 years ago

Factory with 100s of workers.

#30 5 years ago

Soon to be posted will be all those that have a friend of a friend that knows Jack's sisters third cousin and they know what the announcement will be!!!

#31 5 years ago

Oh snap. What was that? My bank account if they announce a third pin and Pat Lawlor is doing it.

Fingers crossed still for a Harry Potter pin!

#32 5 years ago

You guys have the faith!
    So my friend waits for his WOZLE and now there is a Hobbit , Red WOZLE and possibly another pin announced.
    And the first is still not out the door.

#33 5 years ago

Please don't take this the wrong way....but Lawlor = Epic? I have liked his pins over the years, but HH/Lawlor makes sense....but "Epic"?

Either way it will be great news. I can only guess the funding will put them on a faster track. Now he can spend the $ to make this possible.

This will be interesting as it plays out. I sure hope they can juggle multiple balls at a time. Stern has had issues on this front from a software perspective.

Grabbing popcorn!

I really wished that their 3rd pin would have been Starwars. The possibilities would have been just crazy. Although I would take a Harry Potter themed pin in a heartbeat too! Haunted House? Would wait until I saw it.

Fun times! Keep going JJP!

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hmmm….maybe a theme people had been wanting Stern to do for years and years….announcing it while in London? Hmmmmmmm….. could be magical!

#35 5 years ago

2 things? We haven't heard much about Lyman at Stern lately.... Maybe Lawlor and Lyman hired to work on game #3?

#36 5 years ago

I'm going to guess that it is the return of Pat Lawlor doing the Muppets, Harry Potter or an unlicensed theme.

A Pat Lawlor design makes it likely I will want a 3LE. If the Muppets are the theme, I will prepay in full now.

#37 5 years ago

Pinball for Straights!

(j/k, I'm waiting still for my WOZ)

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusemnts
    570-357-0042
    Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Harry potter and Lawlor? This will/would impact my bank account!

#39 5 years ago

Lawlor - can't be anything else!

#40 5 years ago

ok, after digesting this some ..... Harry Potter and Lawlor = Epic

Getting Lawlor.....just takes $.

Getting the previously unobtainable license for Harry Potter....Epic.

Popularity of Harry Potter to the general public? Stunning.

Sales for Operators for Harry Potter? Stunning.

As much as I think the whole Haunted House thing would be cool for us collectors, Jack is running a business. If he can snag Harry Potter, that has to win. Big IF though. I am sure Stern has been chasing that title for some time now. And talk about Timeless. Harry Potter has all of that. That title is good for the next 100 years.

#41 5 years ago

I hope JJP don't jump on the WPC-95 remake train...

A Python Anghelo comeback would be nice.

#42 5 years ago

This announcement could cause a whirl wind of interest in earth shaking proportions.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

This announcement could cause a Whirlwind of interest in earth shaking proportions.

If only it was a third title in the disaster set. That would be fun.

#44 5 years ago

I find it very interesting how both major manufacturers don't seem to mind walking all over their own new or yet to be released titles.

enter my sarcastic, less than enthusiastic excitement here:

#45 5 years ago

Announcing title 3 at this time, when all focus should be on #1 (and SELLING #1), #2 is almost a year away... just seems like shooting yourself in the foot to give people reason to hold off on buying 1 or 2. Hell, it seems TH sucked a lot of air out of WOZ's sails as it stands.

#46 5 years ago

If it is Lawlor, I hope it is Harry Potter because I don't want to spend any money. HP will ensure that I won't even think about buying.

#47 5 years ago

Again...... An announcement of an announcement.

Gone surprise. I would like to get blown away once by visable stuff instead of hearing that i have to wait.

But ok...... Good times for JJP, which means good times for pinball.

Epic in my eyes would be another game, not number #3, but number #2, ready to ship.

Not gonne happen, but this is what you get when doing an empty announcement. People cant think straight anymore, and start to geuss wildly what the real announcement contains, .

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from Plungemaster:

Epic in my eyes would be another game, not number #3, but number #2, ready to ship.

THAT would be "epic". I really hope it isn't #3 with release Q3 of 2015. Even worse will be if they are taking money on it today.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Announcing title 3 at this time, when all focus should be on #1 (and SELLING #1), #2 is almost a year away... just seems like shooting yourself in the foot to give people reason to hold off on buying 1 or 2. Hell, it seems TH sucked a lot of air out of WOZ's sails as it stands.

Maybe it will be Lawlor doing an unlicensed theme, but not naming the theme. That way they build excitement but don't cut into current sales.

#50 5 years ago

please, not harry potter. Am I the only one to have zero interest in this title?

Funhouse 2 or Wizard Blocks...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 26.95
    $ 15.00
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 132.00
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 12.50
    There are 1134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 23.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside