(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#825 7 years ago

I finally caught up on this show. I thought it might get better but the mid-season finale was horrible. THESE are the people who are going to survive a zombie apocolypse?

6 months later
#1108 7 years ago

Negan was on Howard Stern the other day. I wish he would interview Norman Reedus instead since he is a fan of the show.

1 week later
#1181 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

TWD has been filled with unbelievable people / events for the entire series. It never hurt ratings before.
My guess on the ratings decline is that there doesn't seem to be any end in site. It's just more of the same ol' thing over and over. Neegan is totally messed up, but we've seen it before with the Governor.
It would be nice to get a few answers on things, and see them either figure a way out of this f'd up world, or just see them all killed off.

The one time they had a possible end in sight was a few seasons ago when Eugene said he knew how to end the zombie apocalypse. Then he was outed and there is no hope.

#1193 7 years ago

Andrew Lincoln's real life father-in-law (Ian Anderson) could pass off as a zombie without too much make-up.

#1199 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull? I had no idea Andrew Lincoln married into that family.

Yes

#1206 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I couldn't get through more then 2 episodes of Season two. I wanted the entire cast to die- that made it unwatchable!

I made it through 4 episodes of season 2. You made the right move quitting after 2.

1 month later
#1216 7 years ago

Last episodes was a shit sandwich. Great first and last episodes with a lot of meh in between.

2 weeks later
#1224 7 years ago

I enjoyed the episode. Hopefully, they don't follow it with 6 lame episodes. I was diappointed to see that FTWD is returning in the summer. I bailed half way through last season.

Quoted from Taxman:

For anyone doing the contest the two words are -
I don't think we saw any walkers up to this point and 50 minutes in a herd.

I was wondering if they were going to have any zombies and then they had a few hundred of them on the highway.

4 weeks later
#1321 7 years ago

You'd think these guys would learn not to bring their guns to the meeting area. You know the Saviors are going to take them. At least Morgan got his stick back. Carol will be giving Darryl shit for not telling her about Glen and Abraham and the others.

1 week later
#1359 7 years ago

I would like to see the Hilltop leader poison the "My Name is Earl" looking guy's tequila.

So if they kill Negan, what will it accomplish since everyone is Negan?

1 week later
#1395 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Easy call. Bummer they didn't end Negan--he sucks, but my other prediction still has a shot:

Rick keeps saying he is going to kill Neegan. Maybe Eugene will have a hand in it.

Why couldn't the tiger have waiting two more minutes before he started eating the Saviors. Neegan was just about to bash Carl's head in.

#1397 7 years ago

Rick looked pretty spry for someone who got shot in the gut close range and then pushed off a tower. I figured he would share a hospital bed with Michonne.

7 months later
#1548 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Funny how those cars sit for years with good batteries and gas.
I'm still routing for the zombies. Daryl can live. Only good scene was him capping the guy before Rick could even react.

I was thinking the same thing. I would like to go 7 years between oil changes.

1 month later
#1664 6 years ago

The whole episode took place at night. I had a hard time seeing what was going on watching it on my old TV. The way this show is going I wouldn't be surprised if Carl lives.

2 months later
#1788 6 years ago

Another episode in darkness. The only time I could really see what was going on was when they flash-forwarded to Rick with his David Letterman beard.

#1790 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

That's weird. I had no issues with this. I've got a brand new TV. Maybe it's a 4k quality type thing? You could always crank up your contrast.

I was watching on an old 15" in my gameroom so there is a good chance it was my TV. The Mrs. was watching the closing ceremonies on the good TV.

2 weeks later
#1849 6 years ago

Is Maggie still pregnant? She sure doesn't look it.

2 weeks later
#1895 6 years ago

Why won't anyone kill Negan? So he didn't order the killing of ALL the garbage people, he still authorized killing one of them. He has also killed plenty of other people. Now he is all warm and fuzzy and friends with the garbage queen?

6 months later
#2112 5 years ago

I'm too vested in the show to bail at this point. Maggie is leaving the show too, right? Maybe she will finally give birth before she leaves.

3 weeks later
#2132 5 years ago

The last episode looks like it is going to be a Rick dream sequence for an hour and a half. At least have him turn into a zombie.

1 week later
#2170 5 years ago

That was the best trained, zombie proof horse I have ever seen. Wake up Rick!

1 week later
#2218 5 years ago

When is Negan going to escape and stir up trouble again?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=SteveO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.