Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by madmatt1
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5703.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    2015-HAPE-TEAMS-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-1FLIP.jpg
    2015-HAPE-PINGOLF-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-MODERN-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-SOLIDSTATE-2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#265 8 years ago

A great morning to be here.....1447421431201.jpg1447421431201.jpg

#275 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

First game played....
    Check
    image.jpg

Third one for me. Subroc 3D that is...

#287 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Y'all played my game yet? Fast and shiny. Just needs a repaint...
    image.jpg

I sure did, well, if you call my pathetic score "playing" it. What a beautiful pin. Playfield is like a HEP. It was great to meet you, labnip, Way2Wyrd and The Law. Also Pavlaw. TigerLaw was nowhere to be found, but I kept looking for him. Also a few other pinsiders from Texas whose I'd's escape me.

I had a flight out of Intercontinental at 5 so I could barely stay for two hours. What a great show and people! A traditional photo of the site along with my usual VW Beetle rental car. Also played a Bally Twin Joker for the first time. I've seen many not set up for sale, but have never played one before.

I'm back home in Michigan thanks to Delta Airlines.
    IMAG9672.jpgIMAG9672.jpg
    IMAG9680.jpgIMAG9680.jpgIMAG9687.jpgIMAG9687.jpg

#293 8 years ago

Correction; Pavball. Sorry about that.

#304 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Check out centipede
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That would be a Horizontal Hold issue. Probably just an adjustment.

#335 8 years ago

Nice to see Jim Schelberg made it to the show. Too bad I didn't get to see him in Houston. Especially after the article he ran in the recent PGJ. Mike came in yesterday's mail. However, I received an early copy at Expo in Chicago last month.

#340 8 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Another thanks for those that helped make the show great. My boys and I had a blast and it was nice to meet a few more people in the hobby.
    I was surprised that I did not like GoT. Not sure what all the hype was but it didn't do anything for me at all. Kiss was also a disappointment but I think it was not working 100%. I did start to like MET a lot more. Fun pin. Kept coming back to that one. Other favs were the TZ and TS. Both games were working great and loved playing them.

I didn't touch GoT or Kiss at the show since I played them at the recent Chicago Expo. I concentrated on games I haven.t played ever or in awhile. As an example: Twin Win. $10,000.00 by Xmas!

#382 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I scored 50 points on that game in the tournament. I'm not kidding...50. It was embarrassing... Pinball-is-great was a witness to that...

Wow, I barely did better (not in the tournament area, but scored something like a whopping 780 points on it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-houston-arcade-pinball-expo?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.