Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by madmatt1
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5703.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    2015-HAPE-TEAMS-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-1FLIP.jpg
    2015-HAPE-PINGOLF-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-MODERN-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-SOLIDSTATE-2.jpg
    There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 8 years ago

Great pix

So many happy folks in one place

#402 8 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

Tournament Winner pictures!!
    Main Event -- Players qualified on 16 games.
    1st: Rachel Morris (second from left)
    2nd: Nikolas Poklitar (first from left)
    3rd: Jody Aucoin (fourth from left)
    4th: Robert Dancu (third from left)
    2015-HAPE-C-DIVISION.jpg

Results were as above...

#403 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Results were as above...

Results were as he's stated above

#404 8 years ago

I think we should ban Colin from participating at TPF... just sayin'. ;D

#405 8 years ago

Okay, so how long until next year? Who has started a count down clock? Is it Tick tock or Tock tick?

#406 8 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

Okay, so how long until next year? Who has started a count down clock? Is it Tick tock or Tock tick?

I can't stand waiting that long to see all my friends. I enjoyed meeting you and TigerLaw.

I'll be at TPF and hope everyone can make it. Thinking about hosting a winter tournament in OKC maybe Jan. if you both ever get to Oklahoma.

#407 8 years ago

Party party

#408 8 years ago

What is this partying you speak of?

Also who has my sandal?

--Jeff

#409 8 years ago

I don't know about your sandal, but I ended up with someone else's cellophane wrap.

Shawn

#410 8 years ago

Final numbers for the EBD. 386 games were played. 79 games were won by score, no game specials were awarded. The high score was beat 21 times. Number of minutes played read as only 2, so something obviously went wrong there. Kinda surprising, truthfully. I always considered EBD as a much more popular game than Space Invaders. And being as it was on 3 balls and SI was on 5 I figured EBD would have much more play on it. It was shut down early Saturday night and maybe that had a lot to do with it. See y'all at TPF!

IMG_5700.jpgIMG_5700.jpg

IMG_5703.jpgIMG_5703.jpg

IMG_5702.jpgIMG_5702.jpg

#411 8 years ago

A few of my favorite moments from the Expo. It was my first time attending, and I thought the overall vibe of the place was so pleasant!

1. Seeing mk1mod0's Acrylic Pinball machine for the first time ever. It was placed in the perfect spot on the floor, everyone's eyes lit up when they saw it.
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpg
    It was so easy to get lost in the details...
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpg

2. My two favorite parents ever. EVER. Start them young!
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpg

3. Catching a glimpse of champion, Bob Matthews with boxing gloves on in the tournament room.
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpg

4. Getting excited every time another collector started setting up a new machine I really wanted to play.
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpg

5. Having an awesome retro-console distraction for all the kids from my generation and below, so that there was more free space at all the pins. (muahahah) ^_^
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpg

6. And last, but certainly not least, capturing a photo of a young boy watching a cylon play Berzerk.
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpghouston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpg

#412 8 years ago

That's my youngest son, Henry, watching the Cylon. Great weekend!

#413 8 years ago

Just wanted to add... that I love this Expo. I've been coming for the last 5 years and it's really got me back into the hobby; and dragged my wonderful wife into pinball. Just wanted to thank everyone for be cool all weekend long and thank JW for selling me your LAH.

If anyone cares I will be starting a new thread on lightly restoring and adding a few mod to LAH soon.
    Ill see everyone next year.....

MM

OUT

There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-houston-arcade-pinball-expo/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.