20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#661 1 year ago

the marketing media ( the vid on JJP website) it comes across to me like it was contracted by disney/pixar to JJP, there is only mention of JJP once at the very end of it. This makes think the target audience is not pinheads at but rather people who frequent and collect all things disney. There are millions of people worldwide who have ownership in Disney's vacation club program ( timeshare ,they start at 30K to 150K ) they could offer TS4 with the same in house finance system .With marketing and good product placement within the parks, they could easily sell these out this summer. combined with the anticipated travel uptick, and these same families have been sitting on cash from lockdowns. It could happen, and the current marketing Video, looks like Disney is in the drivers seat, JJP will only have to sit back and focus on the build, not the sell. Personally if i was JJP, i would rather cater to one grouchy customer, who has serious capitol, endless IP assets , then a hobbyist group of constant complainers.

#665 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

This has never proven to be a successful formula. The market is always pinheads who ALSO love the theme. And the remaining operators who buy mostly everything.
Fine, someone can point me to a Mustang owner who bought the pinball, or a doctor somewhere who love KISS, but those are outliers. You can't build a manufacturing business around that.

i agree 100% watch the video and listen to it, and do the same with GRN, this is different. This feels all Disney to me. We don't know the disney/jjp relationship, if they were contracted to do a themed pin, this would be a very successful formula , especially with access to 58 million guests annually. even as a numbers game, 58mil , if 1% (5,800,000 guests) are exposed to TS4 and of that 1%, 1% of those commit to buy, thats 5800 . this is very doable.

#834 1 year ago

did DI , WW GnR, and POTC have day one delivery's after reveal like TS4? i wasn't active on here during the pandemic , and my woz and TH was a hella long wait.

1 week later
#1328 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I am not an OP either but these will get more like 30-50 plays a day not a week. I was there an hour and played 10-15 games on TS4

[quoted image]

at $1/play,30/day ROI is just shy of 13 months. the ST you posted was at 16 plays a day ( averaged over the 6 years)

4 months later
#2901 1 year ago

I like my TS4CE , my wife actually wants to play this pin with me , my kids love it and play it daily . I guess if you don’t have kids or grandkids you will never realize the value TS4 can bring . Sometime you have to be able to think bigger than just yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 16.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=ls1chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.