(Topic ID: 102759)

The first Walking Dead photos (now with higher res pics) ...

By gweempose

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,339 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kmk68sin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-59.jpg
TWDWaiting-.JPG
TWDWaiting.JPG
image-824.jpg
image-108.jpg
review_wdzombies_5.jpg
review_wdzombies_3.jpg
MF14450AAlg.jpg
daryl-dixon-like-a-boss.jpg
image.jpg
le-detail3.jpg
le-detail2.jpg
le-detail1.jpg
twd-well-zombie.jpg
TWD-LE-Playfield.jpg
TWD-Pro-Playfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinCrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 9 years ago

This looks outstanding. If they do as well in the software department, I'll eventually pick one of these up!

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from foxct:

What is this part between the flippers?

Stern-WalkingDead-LE-Crossbow2.j... 50 KB

Crossbow? I think its hovering over the flips...

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Doesnt Austin Powers have the same crossbow-like thing?

Yes. The Laser Cannon.

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from LunaStone:

I don't think that's the barn... That's a Terminus building I believe...

I believe its "Cell Block C".

#162 9 years ago

Maybe you guys already caught this, but reading through the features list again, it looks like the ramps crossover behind the playfield! They both enter and exit on opposite sides...

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

When I saw the pics, I assumed the were similar to IM ramps, but perhaps not....

#189 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Kinda bummed the Pro Lacks the spinners like Metallica did. All in all, the Pro will probably suffice for me this round. I can always upgrade to a Premium when they announce that and sell my Pro
Where is the "Bicycle Girl Bash Toy" on the LE. Is that the head under the left ramp? Does the ramp open up in someway to bash underneath it?

If you are flipping through the LE pics on Stern's site, there are two in a row showing this ramp. If you look closely at the second one, the ramp is raised so you can bash bicycle girl.

#615 9 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but thought I would bring it up. According to my Dist. Its Red Green White this round.

The spec sheet says red, green, white, but the pictures come off very blue. Maybe just a photo shopped effect, but makes you wonder...

#658 9 years ago

I think if the LEs sell like hotcakes and leave a bunch of unsatisfied demand in the market, then there will absolutely be another edition. It makes no sense for Stern to ignore that revenue. They could easily stuff the LE playfield in a Pro cabinet, call it a premium, and sell a truckload or two.

However, the lack of transparency with this title is pretty crappy. I'd rather they say "premiums pending demand" so the LE buyers know what they're getting into. I understand how that screws up the manufactured scarcity that drives pre-sales, but doesn't seem to be an issue here like it was with Mustang.

#682 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

A premium with no crossbow would be perfect...

I totally disagree. The premiums are attractive because you get the full featured game without paying an upcharge for the "limited" model. If they start removing actual gameplay features, then whats the point? I don't want a gimped playfield at a premium price.

#747 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I personally would never buy a pro unless I felt the premium/LE had design flaws such as Metallica. I think there are quite a few people that don't buy unless they can get the best. I would rather be missing out than settling. The gameplay is where I especially will not consider settling. Lighting, art, and paint are more optional.

You are not alone. I wouldn't settle for a pro either. There are too many other options in the market - or will be soon. If Stern can't/won't supply a full featured version after the LE sells out, then I'll just spend the money elsewhere.

#1026 9 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

Would still like to see the actors "somewhere" though.

They're on the apron...

#1159 9 years ago
Quoted from Industen:

the one thing I have noticed throughout it's four seasons is the lack of music.

Wow, we must be watching totally different shows! One of the things I love about TWD is bad ass music they work into the show. Like Clutch's Regulator after the bar seen and Jamie Common's Lead Me Home at the end of season 3. Oates in the Water by Ben Howard. There are so many more.

Doubtful they'll have that stuff on the pin, but its not due to a lack of music associated with TWD.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, ME
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinCrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-photos?tu=PinCrush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.