TEP TBL 9 (resized).jpg
gfsfdgsdf.gif
IMG_20240423_132650502 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240423_132641615 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240423_132359275 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3858 Latest version service FAQ from DP can be downloaded here Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4026 Release software 1.00 Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4105 Beta manual rules 1.00 software Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4143 Beta rules manual Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4265 Link to orbit protector. Posted by Spelunk71 (1 year ago)

Post #4402 New operational manual 1.00 announced Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #4624 Installation Pinmonks fans Posted by ezatnova (1 year ago)

Post #5213 TECH:SYSTEM. Date/time change in BIOS instructions Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #5514 Pictures backbox tbl built end 2022 Posted by jyeakley (1 year ago)

Post #5804 Info for newbies Posted by Rensh (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3331 2 years ago

Hello all, I'm trying to get into Ubuntu to see the folders. I followed the tutorial in this thread and I've seen that others have had this problem too. I've connected a keyboard and mouse and hit esc and the windows key. This causes the screen to go black and the game restarts. I've also tried ctrl+esc and ctrl+alt+t and right clicking. None of these seem to work. I don't see the mouse either. Has anyone else had this problem and figured it out?

#3335 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

The question here is why the windows key didn’t reveal the explorer menu.
Current builts (sn 618+) do act different as there a barebone Linux used without explorer functionality. Its a revised OS with updated drivers etc. Error message should also not be happening anymore.
Your serialno indicated old style however.

That's a bummer for me man. My SN is 640.

#3337 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Why a bummer??
Your OS is supposed to be error message free! It just has been stripped of everything not needed to run a pinball and has updated drivers etc.

Yes that is good. I like to tinker though. I’m happy to hear that it is more reliable.

3 weeks later
#3378 2 years ago

I noticed there is no coin bucket or coin mechs in my game. Anyone know if this is normal? Anyone know who manufacures the coin door?

3 weeks later
#3498 1 year ago

Where can I order more pins? I don’t see it on DP website. Is this covered under warranty? I only have 4 unbroken pins left.

4 weeks later
#3553 1 year ago
Quoted from mkdud:

I would like to add extra lighting to my bowling alley and wanted to hear from other TBL owners who have done this. What lines did you tap to do this? What kind of lighting did you use? How well did it work? Thanks much, mk

I added flipper button lights and tapped into the spare 12v line off of the power supply. I haven't added lighting to the bowling alley though.

4 months later
#4098 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I'm running the old OS with my custom music menu and the install went fine after I deleted most of the old versions to free up space. The original artists songs were not stepped on by the new version. I am going to migrate to the new OS which doesn't support my menu (no GUI), but I'm going to attempt to come up with an easy method for switching songs by booting to the console with a USB drive connected and running a command or two. And that would support just swapping in the original artists songs too if that's all you want to do.

I would love to see how you implement this with the new OS. I would also like to add Walking Song (Meredeth Monk) to the Maude rug mode. I think that would be the cherry on the top of this awesome game.

#4171 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I'm currently testing my music menu script with updates for the 1.0 code. So far, so good. It works with either the old or new linux OS, and supports up to 10 different song mixes. And if all you want to do is replace the stock music with the original artist versions it should simplify that process where you can just plug a keyboard and USB thumb drive into the PC in the backbox and type a couple commands. If you are technical enough to copy files onto a USB drive you should be good.
Once it is ready, I'll be keeping the script and the music files as separate downloads. The music will be password protected and made available if you confirm that you legally own it.[quoted image]

This is really cool. I’ve also been experimenting with replacing the music for the rug modes. This requires splitting the songs at the first 4 seconds and saving the first part as the intro and second part as the loop. I found these sound files under dp/1.0/assets/music/. Here’s the songs I’ve added.

Where’s The Money - My Mood Swings
Ransom Note - Requiem In D Minor
Female Form - Walking Song
Ringer - Mucha Muchacha
See What Happens - Viva Las Vegas
Donny - Dead Flowers

I’ve also replaced the Hotel California Intro with Tumbling Tumbleweeds because this plays at game over after the match sequence. So now the game ends just like the movie. Love it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 22.50
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread?tu=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.