IMG_6626 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_archive_792_848601.jpg
Pinside_forum_7890198_0.jpg
Pinside_archive_876_2670498.jpg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpg
IMG_2632.gif
IMG_1769 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 146.
#4151 1 year ago

Hello all,

I will receive soon mine

I love this mod, but the post is closed on pinside market

I writed to cpr9999 but I did not received an answer

Do you know how to do to find this one ?

Regards.

David

396a329ced8f7cd0d69293a0f0de786501db1c89 (resized).jpg396a329ced8f7cd0d69293a0f0de786501db1c89 (resized).jpg
#4152 1 year ago
Quoted from Dav_59_fr:

Hello all,
I will receive soon mine
Regards.
David
[quoted image]

Hi David,
I have several dozen I am working through and plan to catch up by next weekend. Rest assured I will respond to you/everyone. Thanks for patience. Also, I am switching to Pinside shop soon too.
Thx!

#4153 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Salut David,
j'en ai plusieurs dizaines que je travaille et je prévois de rattraper mon retard le week-end prochain. Soyez assuré que je répondrai à vous/tout le monde. Merci de votre patience. De plus, je passe bientôt à la boutique Pinside aussi.
THX!

Perfect

Thanks so much !

#4154 1 year ago
Quoted from Dav_59_fr:

Hello all,
I will receive soon mine
Regards.
David
[quoted image]

I'm also looking for the In & Out sign - do you recall who had that listed? I don't think its cpr9999

#4155 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

I'm also looking for the In & Out sign - do you recall who had that listed? I don't think its cpr9999

Here you go:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1203-thedudemods/04625-burger-sign-for-tbl

Here is an alternative which is also interesting:

https://themodcouplepinball.com/products/the-big-lebowski-custom-no-parking-dude-mod?_pos=1&_sid=13229ffdc&_ss=r

#4156 1 year ago

Ahh - thank you...yeah the In & Out is under-represented...have to say this game is starting to pop with the mods I've done (Apron, Side Blades, new code and custom soundtrack)..hope to pickup the cpr9999 mods when for sale again

#4157 1 year ago

I got my mod order from cpr9999 several weeks ago (had to hide the doobie and I have all my topper parts almost ready to go as well (waiting on that case of bowling pins...soon). My TBL won't be here until mid 2023, but I'll have the topper and mod box ready to go when it does!

#4158 1 year ago

So who is it that is doing the custom music(full songs) on this bad boy and is it available to work with the new code? Hopefully easy to install for tech idiots like myself.

laptop-breaking.giflaptop-breaking.gif
#4159 1 year ago

Has anyone had issues with their left ramp diverter? Mine has play from side to side and gets hung up on the ramp from time to time.

#4161 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

So who is it that is doing the custom music(full songs) on this bad boy and is it available to work with the new code? Hopefully easy to install for tech idiots like myself.[quoted image]

I can confirm the the modded music is in place after the 1.0 update. It's a little confusing to do the mod but it's doable if you can learn some basic bash/linux...I'm not that far away from you and can probably do it for ya for a the price of a six pack and some hang time

#4162 1 year ago

So happy I stayed up to play one last game tonight! More than doubled my previous high score (before update) and was one rug mode away from The Dude Abides!

Incredible job done here Dutch family. Truly remarkable!

F24AB37A-D199-4238-AECD-93EED71D0DF8 (resized).jpegF24AB37A-D199-4238-AECD-93EED71D0DF8 (resized).jpeg
#4163 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

So who is it that is doing the custom music(full songs) on this bad boy and is it available to work with the new code? Hopefully easy to install for tech idiots like myself.[quoted image]

I'm currently testing my music menu script with updates for the 1.0 code. So far, so good. It works with either the old or new linux OS, and supports up to 10 different song mixes. And if all you want to do is replace the stock music with the original artist versions it should simplify that process where you can just plug a keyboard and USB thumb drive into the PC in the backbox and type a couple commands. If you are technical enough to copy files onto a USB drive you should be good.

Once it is ready, I'll be keeping the script and the music files as separate downloads. The music will be password protected and made available if you confirm that you legally own it.

musicmenu (resized).jpgmusicmenu (resized).jpg
#4164 1 year ago

I made a trade deal to get into a TBL and will be joining the club in a couple of weeks - I am stoked!

My one concern about TBL (other than actually getting one) was about code depth, and it sounds like they really did a great job.

Is the monitor in the game HDMI, for streaming capture purposes?

#4165 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I'm currently testing my music menu script with updates for the 1.0 code. So far, so good. It works with either the old or new linux OS, and supports up to 10 different song mixes. And if all you want to do is replace the stock music with the original artist versions it should simplify that process where you can just plug a keyboard and USB thumb drive into the PC in the backbox and type a couple commands. If you are technical enough to copy files onto a USB drive you should be good.
Once it is ready, I'll be keeping the script and the music files as separate downloads. The music will be password protected and made available if you confirm that you legally own it.[quoted image]

So, I take it that you legally own it. How hard/easy is it for others to “legally” own it?
Thanks.

#4166 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Once it is ready, I'll be keeping the script and the music files as separate downloads. The music will be password protected and made available if you confirm that you legally own it.[quoted image]

Oh -this is going to be really cool once ready to be shared out. Doing the lords/dude's work over there!

#4167 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

So, I take it that you legally own it. How hard/easy is it for others to “legally” own it?
Thanks.

Well if you don't already own the CDs/MP3s, not that hard:

Soundtrack: https://www.amazon.com/music/player/albums/B001O3WOWE

CCR songs not included:

Run Through the Jungle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DOJ9KA/ref=dm_rwp_pur_lnd_trck_pm

Lookin' Out My Backdoor: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DOJ9S2/ref=dm_rwp_pur_lnd_trck_pm

#4168 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Thanks for all you do for the community. I was going try and wing it myself based on some of your instructions but I’ll just wait until you’re ready to share. Should be easier and safer that way.

#4169 1 year ago

With the 1.0 code, my games are lasting longer, only issue is that the left flipper becomes weaker the longer I play the game to the point where it can’t make the Walter ramp. I have to turn the game off for a while and let it cool down. Anyone else having this issue? Do they make flipper coil fans for TBL yet?

Thanks
Ed

#4170 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I made a trade deal to get into a TBL and will be joining the club in a couple of weeks - I am stoked!
My one concern about TBL (other than actually getting one) was about code depth, and it sounds like they really did a great job.
Is the monitor in the game HDMI, for streaming capture purposes?

Older builts use VGA, more recent builts use HDMI. Dont know the serialno where it switched but I think over like a year?

#4171 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

This is really cool. I’ve also been experimenting with replacing the music for the rug modes. This requires splitting the songs at the first 4 seconds and saving the first part as the intro and second part as the loop. I found these sound files under dp/1.0/assets/music/. Here’s the songs I’ve added.

Where’s The Money - My Mood Swings
Ransom Note - Requiem In D Minor
Female Form - Walking Song
Ringer - Mucha Muchacha
See What Happens - Viva Las Vegas
Donny - Dead Flowers

I’ve also replaced the Hotel California Intro with Tumbling Tumbleweeds because this plays at game over after the match sequence. So now the game ends just like the movie. Love it.

#4172 1 year ago

Yes, I am experiencing the same on my machine. I am planning to test cooling fan and dissipator to reduce the heat

Quoted from eharan:

With the 1.0 code, my games are lasting longer, only issue is that the left flipper becomes weaker the longer I play the game to the point where it can’t make the Walter ramp. I have to turn the game off for a while and let it cool down. Anyone else having this issue? Do they make flipper coil fans for TBL yet?
Thanks
Ed

#4173 1 year ago
Quoted from gilbi:

Yes, I am experiencing the same on my machine. I am planning to test cooling fan and dissipator to reduce the heat

Same issue. I upped the power of the left flipper which helped when it wouldn't flip up the right ramp.

#4174 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Older builts use VGA, more recent builts use HDMI. Dont know the serialno where it switched but I think over like a year?

Sweet. I've got a recent build coming in trade so I should be good for my capture gear. Thanks!

#4175 1 year ago
Quoted from gilbi:

PinMonk can we get some Tibetan Breeze fans for TBL?

#4176 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Sweet. I've got a recent build coming in trade so I should be good for my capture gear. Thanks!

Are you getting Clarence's, I don't see the ad anymore?

#4177 1 year ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Are you getting Clarence's, I don't see the ad anymore?

Yes!

#4178 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thanks
Ed

I keep the balls shiny and the Walter ramp cleaned and waxed. I'm at 6.5 degrees incline and have played for 2 hours with a second player. I seem to have just enough power to get the ball up there without modifications to strength

#4179 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I am pretty sure he said that he is working on them.. I have been waiting on them to come out myself.

#4180 1 year ago

For those experiencing thermal issues and wanna follow a DIY route see below document I made once

Cooling fans flippers.pdfCooling fans flippers.pdf
#4181 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

The brand new upgraded Tibetan Breeze kit that is made to get around the issues with JJP machines having almost no clearance on some of their flipper plates is just about to be released and I've had it tested on a TBL, so there WILL be a TBL kit. They use kind of a goofy power supply, so I had to make a special power adapter just for TBL, but it works great. I'll be unveiling the kit in less than two weeks and taking orders. They'll ship in Nov.

In testing without the kit L/R flippers were 156F/167F peak temps respectively. With the kit installed peak temp dropped to 106F/108F respectively (and 86F on the upper one), well below the threshold of fade.

This new kit will be the top end offering. For machines that already have a kit (like GnR), the existing kit will still be available. But for ones where the standard kit can't be mounted properly over the coil, this new deluxe kit will be the only option.

#4182 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

For those experiencing thermal issues and wanna follow a DIY route see below document I made once
[quoted image]

Thanks! Will definitely utilize this

#4183 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The brand new upgraded Tibetan Breeze kit that is made to get around the issues with JJP machines having almost no clearance on some of their flipper plates is just about to be released and I've had it tested on a TBL, so there WILL be a TBL kit. They use kind of a goofy power supply, so I had to make a special power adapter just for TBL, but it works great. I'll be unveiling the kit in less than two weeks and taking orders. They'll ship in Nov.
In testing without the kit L/R flipper was 156F/167F respectively. With the kit installed peak temp dropped to 106F/108F (and 86F on the upper one), well below the threshold of fade.
This new kit will be the top end offering. For machines that already have a kit (like GnR), the existing kit will still be available. But for ones where the standard kit can't be mounted properly over the coil, this new deluxe kit will be the only option.

Just want to chime in that these fans are a game changer and a must-have for GNR. They really do help with flipper fade, so if Lebowski is also having flipper issues buy with confidence.

#4184 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

I can confirm the the modded music is in place after the 1.0 update. It's a little confusing to do the mod but it's doable if you can learn some basic bash/linux...I'm not that far away from you and can probably do it for ya for a the price of a six pack and some hang time

You got yourself a case and all the hang time you want.

#4185 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Ok, the music menu has been tested and is available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yJrDrLTGQgH6cJvFCosxhSBM6nM7fI7Q

See the included instructions.txt for details.

#4186 1 year ago

Mightly neighborly of you to share, Dude. Take 'er easy

Quoted from KSP1138:

Ok, the music menu has been tested and is available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yJrDrLTGQgH6cJvFCosxhSBM6nM7fI7Q
See the included instructions.txt for details.

#4187 1 year ago

Finally joined the club today. Now to update code and install art blades / topper / cpr9999 mods.

5E9C8D6D-4BAD-4ECC-80D0-0B9F2A424EEF (resized).jpeg5E9C8D6D-4BAD-4ECC-80D0-0B9F2A424EEF (resized).jpegC78BFBD6-8025-4E52-B3C6-52D92662966B (resized).jpegC78BFBD6-8025-4E52-B3C6-52D92662966B (resized).jpeg
#4188 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Finally joined the club today. Now to update code and install art blades / topper / cpr9999 mods.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Far out, man...far out.

#4189 1 year ago

Question, can the first TBL games from 2017 take the 1.0 update?

#4190 1 year ago

Is the LCD on the machine low res, or does it just have a filter on it to make it appear to be DMD-like?

#4191 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Question, can the first TBL games from 2017 take the 1.0 update?

Yes

#4192 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Is the LCD on the machine low res, or does it just have a filter on it to make it appear to be DMD-like?

It’s a high res display but animations are made ‘dot-style’.

#4193 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's customizable and there are several configurations to choose from. I chose option 6 I believe, which is the closest to LCD imo.

#4194 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

It's customizable and there are several configurations to choose from. I chose option 6 I believe, which is the closest to LCD imo.

I’m on 11, but 6 looks pretty damn similar as well

#4195 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image]

On a German forum somebody posted his solution for cooling, guess it’s the Ferrari under the cooling systems.

He made a water cooling system
Wow. Needless to say he has no thermal issues

D0FBC343-D21E-4C96-A565-599B5E59B3A1 (resized).jpegD0FBC343-D21E-4C96-A565-599B5E59B3A1 (resized).jpeg
#4196 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

On a German forum somebody posted his solution for cooling, guess it’s the Ferrari under the cooling systems.
[quoted image]

Way too much time on your hands!

#4197 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image]

Wait what? Germans over engineering? I don't believe it! Very impressive though.

#4198 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Starting to get a feel for a list of people that might want this since the 1.0 code is out now. Basically would be a clone of my disk that would have the 1.0 code and the music above in place. Every time you restart the machine, it switches between the 7 songs randomly in each of the 3 categories I have listed. You need to have rights to the music
Need to price it out, but should be cheap (cost of drive, packaging). Really only looking to ship US for now.
It seems like it would help folks out that both want a backup and some good music in place.
PM me if interested.

Cloned and sent out first 10 drives this morning! PM me if anyone else needs assistance and I will send another batch soon!

#4199 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Cloned and sent out first 10 drives this morning! PM me if anyone else needs assistance and I will send another batch soon!

So far this has been one of my easiest Pinside transactions. Nice guy and a very fair price.

#4200 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image]

Water cooled? I mean... if you got an interest in making one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 7,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.