• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CTHOMAS1998.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7154 5 years ago

Afternoon guys. So I bought a new blue Start button from Pinball Life. My original button has 4 wires leading straight out of switch, 2 on each side. This new one has 5 lugs, 2 coming out the top, one on each side, and one on the bottom. Any help in hooking this up would be appreciated, as I dont know which wire does what.

#7156 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:The wires on the side of the switch are for the lighted bulb. The three on the switch should have one wire on the "COM" and one wire on the "NO". I couldn't tell you what color wires go to it until I take a look. I will snap a pic later if needed. Let me know.

I would greatly appreciate that Scoot

#7161 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Crappy pic but hope it’s good enough.
[quoted image]

Thank you sir!

3 months later
#7326 4 years ago

Good Afternoon. I have a question regarding my T2. I'm just curious if anyone has had this happen to them before. I turned my machine on, everything is normal. No problems. I set it up for 2 games. I usually wait to line up my drop target before pulling the gun trigger initially., but this time, when I pull the trigger, the machine goes dark, the display goes blank, and the machine reboots. After rebooting, if I pull the trigger immediately o game 1, everything is fine. If I wait til the lights fall on the drop target I wanna hit, BOOM, it reboots the machine again. Ok, my dumbass has to try it a 3rd time, same thing. So now, I power down the machine, wait a few minutes, and restart it. Once I do, everything us fine, no problems, and it plays great the rest of the night. And yes, there was beer involved which is why I kept trying it over and over. Has anyone had anything like this happen before?

2 years later
#8914 2 years ago

I'm in as well! I love both the mods! Definitely want the eyes!

1 year later
#9967 1 year ago

Good Afternoon! I finally got around to installing my new Skull from Dystopic Pinball on my T2, and it's giving me some issues, and I wonder if y'all might give me some advice. I wired the skull into the same connector as the old skull was using. When I turn the game on, the eyes ghost really badly, and some insert lights on the playfield stay lit rather than go in the sequence like they should. When I start a game, the eye's come on bright and fine, however no change with the inserts. There are 4 or 5 inserts on the playfield that do this. If I unplug the skull, everything works as it should as far as the insert lights. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks,
Chris

#9971 1 year ago
Quoted from Averell:

You have an issue with the diode, take a closer look at the wiring schematic for the skull.
I think it's not shown, so you have to look at the lamp matrix.

Quoted from pinballinreno:

Sounds like it needs a diode on it or itw wired wrong, or you have a bad diode in the lamp matrix.
Generally, multiple lamp activations are due to a lamp wired wrong, or a bad diode.

Thank you guys, I will see what I an find. What's interesting though, I had the Brite Eyes bulbs from Pinballlife in a skull that was in it, and they worked just fine. Problem is I liked the new skull better than the one that was in it and its LED'S are giving me hell. Reversing polarity doesn't help, my friend told me that. But I will start chasing things down and.let you know what I find! Thanks again!

#9983 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

As Averell said. To add, my Dystopic skull didn't have the diode at all and the LEDs in the skull eyes were causing all sorts of ghosting issues across my lamp matrix. Look at the original skull and solder in a diode like it is on the original. If you don't have a diode, cut the one out from the original and use that.

That's what I'm doing in the morning. Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.95
$ 27.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CTHOMAS1998.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=CTHOMAS1998 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.