IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20240128_184021 (resized).jpg
20240128_183956 (resized).jpg
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider latenite04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 4 years ago

My daughter told me that the flipper buttons looked boring so I made some mario themed ones.
20190627_162005 (resized).jpg20190627_162005 (resized).jpg
20190628_115506 (resized).jpg20190628_115506 (resized).jpg
20190628_115525 (resized).jpg20190628_115525 (resized).jpg

1 year later
#249 3 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

I‘m just in the middle of restoring a playfield scan. As the playfield is heavily used and maybe faded I’m looking for the exact Pantone color definitions (Pantone Solid Coated). Can anybody help?

Here's an article I found a while ago with the official Nintendo colors for mario. Hopefully Gottlieb followed their standards.

https://kotaku.com/nintendos-official-rules-on-what-color-mario-must-be-1689012605

2 weeks later
#253 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Any SMB Mushroom World owners know if the DL-1275 Deltronic ticket dispenser will work as a replacement for the stock DL-4-SS Deltronic ticket dispenser that came with the machine? My dispenser has never worked (despite the previous owner saying it did), and I am wanting to replace it. My connector from the backboard doesn't match the DL-1275, but I can repin it if it will work.
The original unit was a "pulse" unit, I know that for sure. Suzo Happ has this on its site in the description of the DL-1275 "DL-4-P-S and DL-4-S-S has been combined into one unit". While I wouldn't buy it new, there are plenty of used ones available for a decent price. I just don't want to pull the trigger on an item that won't work.
Thoughts?

Do you know if it's the control board or motor on yours that doesn't work? If it's the motor you could swap the board from yours to a DL-1275. The motor is 12v so it should be easy to test.

1 week later
#258 3 years ago
Quoted from arolden:

Yep, I saw that. I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between the different kits. How is the kit for serial 90500 different from the one for 90502?

Section 2n. Flipper Rebuilds explains the differences: http://www.pinrepair.com/sys3/

#260 3 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Some More Progress on my Smb for you inspiration.
Did a Bob omb wich is glowing in bomb mode.
Have let do some colored protection rings for the holes.
Also did some collered Flipperfinger.
I installed leds under the cabinet.
Still lot ideas and work to do
Regards Luc
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. How did you make the flippers?

4 months later
#283 2 years ago

For anyone who may be interested I started coloring Mushroom World for Pin2DMD.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-super-mario-bros-mushroom-world

3 months later
#305 2 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

My right side gobble hole upkicker switch stopped registering. Does anyone know where to find a replacement? Issue started because I had to take the subway out to remove a blockage (one of the figures I added came loose and got stuck). When I returned the subway to its original spot and realigned the castle opto, the switch at the gobble hole stopped working.

Those leaf switches rarely go bad. I would first check if any wires/ connectors got knocked loose or if the switch/wire actuator got bent. If the switch is bad this should be the part:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/21415

1 year later
#368 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Picking up a Mushroom World tomorrow...anybody know of an LED kit I can buy, or does anyone know where I can find a lamp location map so that I can assemble LED replacements for the lamps? Thanks in advance...

The bulbs are #44 and #89 for flashers. Comet 2smd sunlight look nice in this game.
Mario_Mushroom_World_Solenoids (resized).jpgMario_Mushroom_World_Solenoids (resized).jpg
20221111_214457 (resized).jpg20221111_214457 (resized).jpg
There are also 3 flashers and 10 bulbs on the back plate I don't see mentioned. This is the one place that colored bulbs look great, or buy bulb covers.
image-22 (resized).jpgimage-22 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#376 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Stupid question o' the day: How the hell do you get to the menu to make game adjustments or raise the sound volume on a Mushroom World? Are there buttons on the coin door? Because mine sure as shit doesn't have any.
Just finished a flipper rebuild and can't do something this simple. Super frustrating. Thanks in advance for any help!

Should be inside the door upper right. Volume nob and menu button.
20221120_170718 (resized).jpg20221120_170718 (resized).jpg

#379 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Follow up question: I can only see self tests, lamp tests, etc. How do I set number of balls and other settings. First Gottlieb SS so I'm sorry for the basic questions.
(Previous owner had it set to like 10 balls so it's totally annoying...)

Menu button, left flipper, then menu button should cycle the adjustments. Slam tilt switch or power off to exit after making changes.

If it gets too easy put it on 1 ball, set 46 to hard and 48 to on. If you don't complete the world drops before the time runs out your flippers die. Great way to play adults for a high score.

20221120_171810 (resized).jpg20221120_171810 (resized).jpg

1 year later
#447 3 months ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

I know this is from 4 years ago, but it just caught my eye and Im going to comment and then do research later sorry ha ha. First off your custom plunger rules!!!!! I needddddd to find one, can you point me in the right direction. secondly Dude fireball island, the OG! me and my buddies still play that game to this day, i had it as a kid and lost it when we moved, in the past 5 years or so i piece it together again with ebay and what not. such a unique cool game. Anywho hope your still alive and still playing!

Thanks, I made the shooter with a Jakks Pacific Chain Chomp like this one, https://www.amazon.com/SUPER-MARIO-Action-Figure-Collectible/dp/B07KY7JJG5. I just drilled out the back and used epoxy to mount it to a plunger I cut the head off of.

Fireball Island is awesome, that was a present from my grandparents for Christmas in 1986, my family still enjoys playing it.

#450 3 months ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

So just got my game and it certainly needs new rubbers, I was thinking it might be cool to do all different colors to match the cabinet colors like green and red and yellow and blue. I saw one guy on here had the post rubbers colored but I was thinking about taking it much further; it might end up being too much but i figured it was worth the gamble. has anyone does this? and do they have pictures? and then more importantly does anyone have a kit list so I can make sure I get the right sizes and the correct amount and all that good stuff, on all the websites where you purchase the kits it doesnt tell you exactly what your getting. Sadly I think Ill have to buy individually which might cost more than a kit, just thought it would be cool. thanks

Titan pinball has a database of ring kits.

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/4811

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 17.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider latenite04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-club-lets-see-some-pics?tu=latenite04 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.