IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image3 (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20240128_184021 (resized).jpg
20240128_183956 (resized).jpg
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg
There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from ripple:

It's PIN2DMD , I bought it from a guy in Canada who builds the kit for you.

PM sent

#402 1 year ago

I have all this board lamp which is not working... everything seems to be well connected under playfield. Any ideas where the problem could come from?
Thanks.

super-mario-bros-pinball-machine-11838-5952 (resized).jpgsuper-mario-bros-pinball-machine-11838-5952 (resized).jpg
#403 1 year ago
Quoted from lanfeust:

I have all this board lamp which is not working... everything seems to be well connected under playfield. Any ideas where the problem could come from?
Thanks.
[quoted image]

If it shows up, that the LED Board is damaged, I have a spare one NOS here - so if you need one, sent me a short pm

Kind regards, Andre

1 month later
#404 1 year ago

Hello fellow SMB owners. Finally the ColorDMD for our beloved machine has been created! Ordered the LCD version last night! Can't wait to do the install and configure. Anyone else super excited about this long awaited mod, and are you getting the LCD or LED version?

#405 1 year ago
Quoted from nightsurfride:

Hello fellow SMB owners. Finally the ColorDMD for our beloved machine has been created! Ordered the LCD version last night! Can't wait to do the install and configure. Anyone else super excited about this long awaited mod, and are you getting the LCD or LED version?

One piece of advice to anyone that’s getting a ColorDMD is to get the LCD version. The 8-bit setting is perfect for Mario.

#406 1 year ago

anyone have a video of the LCD or LED versions? I'd like to see it in action. thanks

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

One piece of advice to anyone that’s getting a ColorDMD is to get the LCD version. The 8-bit setting is perfect for Mario.

since it's your work, what better advice could we ask for. thanks

#408 1 year ago

Received the LCD hardware today! Ready for the ROM download. The preview looks fantastic Philly Madison. Thanks for your talent to make this finally happen!
Mutt, check the preview for the display in action here:

Happy MAR10 Day!

#409 1 year ago

Received the LCD hardware today! Ready for the ROM download. The preview looks fantastic Philly Madison. Thanks for your talent to make this finally happen!
Mutt, check the preview for the display in action here:
Happy MAR10 Day!

saw it last night, thanks. mine already shipped! just looked for hte rom but hasn't been added to the DL page yet. should be added today.

#410 1 year ago

Not on the list for downloading as of yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow?

#411 1 year ago

Not on the list for downloading as of yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow?

Sorry guys I just colored it. It’s up to ColorDMD HQ to put it out to the masses. They are on pacific time so hopefully soon.

#412 1 year ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Sorry guys I just colored it. It’s up to ColorDMD HQ to put it out to the masses. They are on pacific time so hopefully soon.

luckily I won't have the DMD till wed anyway. thanks

#413 1 year ago

the rom is up now

#414 1 year ago

Just finished the install and config. This is the worst I have ever played at this game as I cannot stop looking up at the most awesome display for a Super Mario Bros I have ever seen! This is just fantastic! I actually prefer the scan setting better than the 8bit setting, but I totally get why the 8bit would be other's favorites as it preserves the original shapes. This is like a brand new game! So cool!!!!

Here's a few pics of the LCD scan mode:

IMG_1549 (resized).JPGIMG_1549 (resized).JPGIMG_1550 (resized).JPGIMG_1550 (resized).JPGIMG_1551 (resized).JPGIMG_1551 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#415 1 year ago

I recently bought a Super Mario Bros pinball game. I have an issue with the upper left flipper. Intermittently, but at least 40% of the time, it is weak to the point it barely flips the ball if at all.

If I physically hold the flipper with my hand during this condition, it shutters/vibrates with a buzzing noise with medium resistance and will get to full strength once I allow it to move to the top travel position.

I replaced the coil and the switch assembly for this flipper and the left lower flipper switch assembly was replaced recently before I purchased the machine.
These replacement parts did not resolve the issue.

I measured around 73V at the upper and lower left flipper switches, and ground ohms out about the same throughout the lower cabinet.

Mechanically, all components for the upper left flipper are free moving with no binding or resistance.

I spent a good amount of time searching Pinside for this and related issues on other games, but did not find any relevant information.
My apologies if this issue has already been addressed on this forum.

Any pointers, experiences, or troubleshooting information related to this issue would be so much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

#416 1 year ago

I recently bought a Super Mario Bros pinball game. I have an issue with the upper left flipper. Intermittently, but at least 40% of the time, it is weak to the point it barely flips the ball if at all.
If I physically hold the flipper with my hand during this condition, it shutters/vibrates with a buzzing noise with medium resistance and will get to full strength once I allow it to move to the top travel position.
I replaced the coil and the switch assembly for this flipper and the left lower flipper switch assembly was replaced recently before I purchased the machine.
These replacement parts did not resolve the issue.
I measured around 73V at the upper and lower left flipper switches, and ground ohms out about the same throughout the lower cabinet.
Mechanically, all components for the upper left flipper are free moving with no binding or resistance.
I spent a good amount of time searching Pinside for this and related issues on other games, but did not find any relevant information.
My apologies if this issue has already been addressed on this forum.
Any pointers, experiences, or troubleshooting information related to this issue would be so much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Check that your EOS switch is in good shape and is gapped correctly. The inner most flipper switch on the left flipper button controls the top left flipper mech. Be sure that’s the one that was replaced with a new leaf switch.

#417 1 year ago

Ok, just found info on the EOS switch for the upper flipper. I'm thinking it should be adjusted so that it opens just before the upper flipper reaches the end of the upper stroke position? It currently opens much sooner than that.
Also, yes the entire lower leaf flipper assembly is new and opening/closing with the left flipper button.

Does the signal/power/ground from the lower left flipper go directly to the upper flipper leaf assembly, or does it go to a relay/relays and then to the upper flipper leaf assembly?

#418 1 year ago

Actually, the upper flipper does not activate until the EOS switch opens. Is this normal operation?

Added 13 months ago:

I misspoke, this condition is not occurring. I have adjusted all switches and they are functioning normal. Every so often, but sometimes often, and more so when the game is first being played or "not warmed up", the left upper flipper becomes weak and though it still flips, it doesn't have enough power to flip the ball. After exercising the flipper multiple times, the strength comes back, but ultimately and seemingly randomly, the symptom returns.

#419 1 year ago

Added the LCD ColorDMD today. Here's a before & after vid. I included both scan mode & 8-bit mod. IMHO, 8-bit looks best.

#420 1 year ago

Looks like it's working correctly for you. My older version display board ROM chip now works perfect as well with the ColorDMD 4.1 ROM. I tested all modes, transitions, and combinations with all scenarios, and no issues found now that I have the 4.1 ROM installed. I absolutely love this new color display. For me it really elevates the game to a higher level. I'll give the 8bit mode a chance as I quickly made my decision that the scan mode was by far the better display and only tried the 8bit mode for a quick play.

#421 1 year ago

Really liking all these mods for this game.

IMG_8220 (resized).JPGIMG_8220 (resized).JPG
#422 1 year ago

Thank you Daddio for creating the mods. I have quite a few of them on my SMB game and love them all.

For the SMB game in particular, the ball drop hole protectors not only look fantastic and cover and protect the damage that most of the SMB playfields have in these areas, but they also renew the ball drop top diameter edges to the original diameter so the game play is correct as per design.

I have Cliffy's as a back up plan for the ball drops,
but your inserts add locational color themed restoration and protection that has been functioning perfectly on my game with not even one ball drop or eject issue. They also greatly elevate the playfield art.

The mods you produce are creative, well thought out, and function perfectly. I recognize and appreciate your professionalism which is reflected in the products you sell.

Sorry if this reads like an advertisement for pinballdaddy, but just had to give a shoutout for the artistically inventive; quality mods Daddio's Pinball Mods creates.

#423 1 year ago
Quoted from DADDIO13:

Really liking all these mods for this game.
[quoted image]

I hadn't noticed the ? block targets before. they look nice.

#424 1 year ago

Spotted this ad on FB Market for a Super Mario Mushroom World in PA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/161111806810850/

#425 1 year ago

I was 16 years old when my local arcade brought the Super Mario Bros Mushroom World into their lineup. I played it twenty times or so, but the shorter game field made the game too rushed for me, (think Banzai Run upper playfield, but not as extreme).
That being said, it's still a fun game and a small production run that makes it attractive for pinball collectors.
This particular game has some outer cabinet art damage that can be easily repaired, but the areas damaged on the playfield are unfortunate. This game has been played a lot. Most likely in a vendor environment. The mylar saved the playfield where installed, but damage occurred just after the mylar ended at the edges. Definitely a restoration project game, but looks like it might not be that big a of an overhaul, assuming mechanical and electrical components are functioning correctly or at least minor adjustments and/or only switches, coils, and bulbs need replacing.

#426 1 year ago

anyone know who made this question block target covers?

Pinside_forum_7489915_0-crop (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7489915_0-crop (resized).jpg
#427 1 year ago
Quoted from Mutt:

anyone know who made this question block target covers?
[quoted image]

NM, I found them. Daddio makes those too.
https://pinballdaddy.com/product/the-super-mario-bros-pinball-mystery-box-target-covers/

#428 1 year ago

I put the target question mark covers on my game and the switches work normal and didn't have to make any adjustment to them. Don't know how long the 3D printed covers will last being continually hammered by a steel ball, but they look great so far.

#429 1 year ago

Thank you Daddio for creating the mods. I have quite a few of them on my SMB game and love them all.
For the SMB game in particular, the ball drop hole protectors not only look fantastic and cover and protect the damage that most of the SMB playfields have in these areas, but they also renew the ball drop top diameter edges to the original diameter so the game play is correct as per design.
I have Cliffy's as a back up plan for the ball drops,
but your inserts add locational color themed restoration and protection that has been functioning perfectly on my game with not even one ball drop or eject issue. They also greatly elevate the playfield art.
The mods you produce are creative, well thought out, and function perfectly. I recognize and appreciate your professionalism which is reflected in the products you sell.
Sorry if this reads like an advertisement for pinballdaddy, but just had to give a shoutout for the artistically inventive; quality mods Daddio's Pinball Mods creates.

Thank you for the nice write up and glad you are enjoying all my mods. Initially I was only making the pipes and castle (the castle is one of my favorites along with the target covers) for my machine and then had a lot of people interested in getting them. Most of the other mods were suggestions from customers for things they wanted/needed for their machines and had me design/make them. Still have a few more items I am working on. Thanks again.

1 month later
#430 12 months ago

Hello There !

My name is Gianni, I come from Belgium.

I acquired a Super Mario Bros Pinball 1 week ago.

I got it in a pretty good general condition. And of course I scoured 1 thousand information on the web.

The pinball machine is in francs.

Inside, everything is clean. I noticed a detail about an underground ramp. Which I'll share with you right after. But otherwise, no material, mechanical and electronic damage ok.

You can see that the pinball machine has been played many times. It is often a lot of dirt and some wear and tear that makes it what it is today.

Here are some pictures when I went to get it:

316678494_5512133125556744_4768851649587393062_n (resized).jpg316678494_5512133125556744_4768851649587393062_n (resized).jpg319718842_6280060765340323_5834546505832965696_n (resized).jpg319718842_6280060765340323_5834546505832965696_n (resized).jpg321473711_5769331743183804_7488601342097485969_n (resized).jpg321473711_5769331743183804_7488601342097485969_n (resized).jpg322626882_5785106698270816_8079241090461752698_n (resized).jpg322626882_5785106698270816_8079241090461752698_n (resized).jpg323542134_8656175354455047_6156808386219196922_n (resized).jpg323542134_8656175354455047_6156808386219196922_n (resized).jpg323850375_5796200047143582_3235183176349684654_n (resized).jpg323850375_5796200047143582_3235183176349684654_n (resized).jpgIMG20230422150330 (resized).jpgIMG20230422150330 (resized).jpgIMG20230422155344 (resized).jpgIMG20230422155344 (resized).jpgIMG20230424180405 (resized).jpgIMG20230424180405 (resized).jpg
#431 12 months ago

When I got it home, the first thing I did was to clean it as much as possible without taking it apart. The first thing I did was clean it up as much as possible without taking it apart and tackle the most noticeable things:

- The Playfields
- The ramps
- The metal parts near the holes
- The feet and the siderails

I also took care to look more carefully in the box and to take a picture of this Marlboro Lights box! (But why?)

To clean, I used PINK STUFF (a non-aggressive multi-functional cleaning spray, a glass cleaner, but also for anything metal a product that removes mold and rust with a malleable iron brush.

Here is the progress:

1er nettoyage (resized).jpg1er nettoyage (resized).jpgLancement (resized).jpgLancement (resized).jpgPied Après (resized).jpgPied Après (resized).jpgPied Avant 3 (resized).jpgPied Avant 3 (resized).jpgSponsored By ML (resized).jpgSponsored By ML (resized).jpg
#432 12 months ago

After having tamed the beast and launched some games to understand all its functioning, I attacked the cleaning of the backglass, the fronton, but also the DMD part and more in detail the inside of the Playfield.

The findings were the following:

- A lot of rubber bands to replace (the dealer of the pinball machine gave me brand new ones (thanks to him!)
- 1-2 lamps that don't work anymore
- The Marloboro Lights cardboard was in fact used to hide and protect the underground ramp that is located just where there is the head of Mario on the playfield on the right in the hole that joins the JACKPOT (hole castle). Indeed, a piece is broken (it is not urgent nor necessary to replace it (very minimal)).

So I continued the cleaning but also ordered DECALS SETS on EBAY but also great addons that Daddiospinballmods offers for sale on Ebay.

For the targets, I used some Nintendo goodies that I have at home (I am a video game journalist). Here, in this case, they fit perfectly in the targets

I also took care to take the color codes of the box in case of repainting in some minor places (for those interested, it is
Valspar Amazing Sky
Code V030-3
Semigloss
RAL 220 40 40
At Levis, it is AZURA 6650

Finally, I've spent some time adding Govee addressable leds (but I'm not satisfied with the result in the pinball machine and I have a led that was torn off during a future cleaning... I will replace it with a Govee flex neon that doesn't let the led light tips show.

Let's see the pictures:

341519355_1547379455784775_2500045151129558153_n (resized).jpg341519355_1547379455784775_2500045151129558153_n (resized).jpgFronton (resized).jpgFronton (resized).jpg
#433 12 months ago

I'm keeping the momentum going with a new advancement this time.

I continued to clean the pinball machine from top to bottom. For the launch pad, I used a magic eraser (with delicacy, because it can remove the paint of the playfield which is not under cover).

I also cleaned all the balls and screws, to have something cleaner.

The new rubber bands have been applied, and what a pleasure! You can feel the difference right away when you play, it's incredible.

I also took a look at the PLAYFIELD from Super Mario Bros. The only image I found does not show 100% of the original. So I decided to use my connections, a little research and a friend in graphics to help me correct the little blows to continue the restoration of the beast!

Indeed, most of the artworks used by Gottlieb are licensed by Nintendo. The pinball machine being launched in 1992 and featuring Super Mario World, it is not very complicated to find some images in excellent quality. For example, the princess Peach is the Artwork of Super Mario Bros. (also available in Deluxe)

https://www.mariowiki.com/Gallery:Princess_Peach_artwork_and_scans#/media/File:SMB_Peach_Walking_Artwork.png

https://www.mariowiki.com/Gallery:Princess_Peach_artwork_and_scans#/media/File:SMBDX_-_Princess_Peach.png

For the star which is close to the KickSave, it is the one from Mario & Wario, a Puzzle Game released on Super Famicom in.... 1993

What's next?

- Order a PIN2DMD and get all the work from Scotty and Lucxor (who did a monster job on this! You guys rock!!!)

- Get my decals set and addons from Daddios and place them.

- Ordered led lights to change all the incandescent lights

- Place the flexible led neon in the pinball machine

I give you the image in excellent quality in the pictures!

Here is the progress of all this!

SMBDX_-_Princess_Peach (resized).pngSMBDX_-_Princess_Peach (resized).pngStars Pinball (resized).pngStars Pinball (resized).pngPeach upper flipper (resized).pngPeach upper flipper (resized).pngpartie boo (resized).pngpartie boo (resized).pngSuper Mario Bros Playfield (resized).pngSuper Mario Bros Playfield (resized).png343546740_931423504558119_6845626407988089746_n (resized).jpg343546740_931423504558119_6845626407988089746_n (resized).jpg343449769_572321261669705_7832760504200777352_n (resized).jpg343449769_572321261669705_7832760504200777352_n (resized).jpg343536361_750574159871771_4663236895910930795_n (resized).jpg343536361_750574159871771_4663236895910930795_n (resized).jpg343379364_168892376107723_1074005529437882742_n (resized).jpg343379364_168892376107723_1074005529437882742_n (resized).jpg341764711_939343367484608_8317070064852549937_n (resized).jpg341764711_939343367484608_8317070064852549937_n (resized).jpg
#434 12 months ago

Beautiful work... Did you scan/redo the entire playfield art?

#435 12 months ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Beautiful work... Did you scan/redo the entire playfield art?

THX !

Not yet. I will step by step when i finished to clean all the pinball and restore it like never before

#436 12 months ago

For those interested, here are the dimensions for the instruction cards and score cards

Gottlieb instruction 108x154mm
Gottlieb score 57x154mm

Here are mine (DM if you want my PSD (photoshop)

Instructions cards Gice (resized).pngInstructions cards Gice (resized).pngScore Cards (resized).pngScore Cards (resized).png
#437 11 months ago

the DADDIO13 target covers couldn't have been easier to install and they made a huge improvement to the looks of the game. my targets looked spent & now they look great!

then there's @daddio13's launch button. What an amazing improvement. my old launch button looked horrible. I had to file it down a little to get it to slide freely but making sure it was pushed on all the way was the most important part.

these mods were inexpensive but look impressive. THANKS!

#438 11 months ago

the update continues!

So I found the paint color for the box. Nevertheless, with the arrival of the decal set, I think I won't touch it too much anymore so that the decals will erase the little imperfections.

I also took the opportunity to change my led strip. Indeed, I was not satisfied with the result and during a previous cleaning, one of them came off... So, I decided to use the flexible neon led from govee. It's 100% addressable with thousands of possibilities.

For the ones I had put before, I made the choice to put them behind the pediment.

Then I placed my instruction and score card and... I received my order from Mister daddiospinballmods!

Only problems: The coin button doesn't match my coin slot (arf!) And for the start button and the bowser castle flag, I had to file a little bit to gain 1-2 mm of space. This is not due to Daddios. I think the temperature change and the transport must have played on it.

Anyway... My decals have arrived ! I can't wait to place them. I just don't want to take the feet and head off the Pinball to put my decals on.... (Is this really necessary?)

The led lights have been ordered as well as the Pin2DMD.

Now... Let's see the pictures!

IMG20230504194144 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194144 (resized).jpgIMG20230504234741 (resized).jpgIMG20230504234741 (resized).jpgIMG20230504234759 (resized).jpgIMG20230504234759 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194245 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194245 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194210 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194210 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194234 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194234 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194318 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194318 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194348 (resized).jpgIMG20230504194348 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#439 11 months ago

Hi everyone,
Having a problem with the multi-ball. And please forgive if this has been answered before. On 2 ball multi-ball, the ball that is in the hole launches fine and everything plays as it should. However, on 3 ball multi ball, the ball stays in the hole and won't launch. The balls from the lane launch fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

#440 10 months ago

New owner of a rough copy, but I’m looking forward to getting it back up and running. It seems to have the wrong game roms installed (SF2 shows up on the dmd).

How do I replace that, where can I get the appropriate Mario game on the chip and where on the board should it be installed?

7F815FC6-B5DF-4752-A523-B4419B554EE4 (resized).jpeg7F815FC6-B5DF-4752-A523-B4419B554EE4 (resized).jpegD4873EA1-61F7-4D2D-AFC3-57AB02A86EB3 (resized).jpegD4873EA1-61F7-4D2D-AFC3-57AB02A86EB3 (resized).jpeg
#441 10 months ago
Quoted from Habermania:

New owner of a rough copy, but I’m looking forward to getting it back up and running. It seems to have the wrong game roms installed (SF2 shows up on the dmd).
How do I replace that, where can I get the appropriate Mario game on the chip and where on the board should it be installed?
[quoted image][quoted image]

There is a lot of help you can find here :
http://www.pinrepair.com/sys3/

Some people sell rom an chips on the markt place here.

3 weeks later
#442 9 months ago

Anyone have a map for where the yellow ground wires are supposed to be connected?

Interior cabinet pics would help
Me
A lot.

#443 9 months ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Anyone have a map for where the yellow ground wires are supposed to be connected?
Interior cabinet pics would help
Me
A lot.

They dont nirmaly go under the wooden part in the middle but i did it because it looked cleaner.

20220911_115817.jpg20220911_115817.jpg20220911_115833.jpg20220911_115833.jpg20220911_115840.jpg20220911_115840.jpg20220911_115849.jpg20220911_115849.jpg20220911_115854.jpg20220911_115854.jpg

1 month later
#444 8 months ago

Finally Picked up a SMB here in the UK after being on my wanted radar around 5yr but always eluding me.
1st job protect my slings and guides as the right sling has already suffered a break.
Anyone have a NOS one they wanna sell or trade with some of my Custom protectors with or without the SM design.
Thx Coly

IMG_1787 (resized).jpegIMG_1787 (resized).jpegIMG_1788 (resized).jpegIMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#445 5 months ago

Hey guys, I created a topper for Super Mario Brothers. If you’re interested in it please let me know. It’s about 15” wide. Thanks!

IMG_3127 (resized).jpegIMG_3127 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#446 3 months ago
Quoted from latenite04:

My daughter told me that the flipper buttons looked boring so I made some mario themed ones.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I know this is from 4 years ago, but it just caught my eye and Im going to comment and then do research later sorry ha ha. First off your custom plunger rules!!!!! I needddddd to find one, can you point me in the right direction. secondly Dude fireball island, the OG! me and my buddies still play that game to this day, i had it as a kid and lost it when we moved, in the past 5 years or so i piece it together again with ebay and what not. such a unique cool game. Anywho hope your still alive and still playing!

#447 3 months ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

I know this is from 4 years ago, but it just caught my eye and Im going to comment and then do research later sorry ha ha. First off your custom plunger rules!!!!! I needddddd to find one, can you point me in the right direction. secondly Dude fireball island, the OG! me and my buddies still play that game to this day, i had it as a kid and lost it when we moved, in the past 5 years or so i piece it together again with ebay and what not. such a unique cool game. Anywho hope your still alive and still playing!

Thanks, I made the shooter with a Jakks Pacific Chain Chomp like this one, https://www.amazon.com/SUPER-MARIO-Action-Figure-Collectible/dp/B07KY7JJG5. I just drilled out the back and used epoxy to mount it to a plunger I cut the head off of.

Fireball Island is awesome, that was a present from my grandparents for Christmas in 1986, my family still enjoys playing it.

#448 3 months ago
Quoted from latenite04:

Thanks, I made the shooter with a Jakks Pacific Chain Chomp like this one, https://www.amazon.com/SUPER-MARIO-Action-Figure-Collectible/dp/B07KY7JJG5. I just drilled out the back and used epoxy to mount it to a plunger I cut the head off of.
Fireball Island is awesome, that was a present from my grandparents for Christmas in 1986, my family still enjoys playing it.

very very very impressive! I just realized that i have the bigger cabinet, not the mushroom world and sadly it has a button and not a plunger, so dumb, totally didnt realize it. and now I am very sad, because that thing looked sooooooo perfect!!!! now Im trying to figure out how i could use it somewhere

#449 3 months ago

So just got my game and it certainly needs new rubbers, I was thinking it might be cool to do all different colors to match the cabinet colors like green and red and yellow and blue. I saw one guy on here had the post rubbers colored but I was thinking about taking it much further; it might end up being too much but i figured it was worth the gamble. has anyone does this? and do they have pictures? and then more importantly does anyone have a kit list so I can make sure I get the right sizes and the correct amount and all that good stuff, on all the websites where you purchase the kits it doesnt tell you exactly what your getting. Sadly I think Ill have to buy individually which might cost more than a kit, just thought it would be cool. thanks

#450 3 months ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

So just got my game and it certainly needs new rubbers, I was thinking it might be cool to do all different colors to match the cabinet colors like green and red and yellow and blue. I saw one guy on here had the post rubbers colored but I was thinking about taking it much further; it might end up being too much but i figured it was worth the gamble. has anyone does this? and do they have pictures? and then more importantly does anyone have a kit list so I can make sure I get the right sizes and the correct amount and all that good stuff, on all the websites where you purchase the kits it doesnt tell you exactly what your getting. Sadly I think Ill have to buy individually which might cost more than a kit, just thought it would be cool. thanks

Titan pinball has a database of ring kits.

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/4811

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-mario-bros-club-lets-see-some-pics/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.