harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_freak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2202 2 years ago

My pins are getting excited waiting to see what their new brother or sister will look like! Great job again Spooky no leaks, keeping us guessing again!! Enjoying the speculation Pinside, fun to read.

AD85D596-787B-482A-AED5-C8F6D245088E (resized).jpegAD85D596-787B-482A-AED5-C8F6D245088E (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2901 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Do all of the club members get these or just new ones?

All club members get one. So if you renewed your membership this year you should get one!

Back to guessing:
Would love an Ozzy or Sabbath pin but my money is on a horror movie. For those thinking it’s Scooby, it’s been done AMH haha

3 weeks later
#5697 2 years ago

Think the thread needs a laugh or a ....cough cough! Clown Sticker in my Fang Club could be a hint! Cheech and Chong If not I at least know why the ghosts eyes are red ha ha

7D9D1BCF-04FA-495F-80CB-DA28D9C5B462 (resized).jpeg7D9D1BCF-04FA-495F-80CB-DA28D9C5B462 (resized).jpeg
#7740 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

In my cart but store says its now closed

Same here but it’s 12.33am think I’ll go to bed!

#7842 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

in for #11533 finally

I’m 11532 close beat me by a second lol

#8292 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Alot of places have pretty crap internet mate, that includes alot of places in Australia... and at 2am in the morning.
Some genuine buyers are at much more of a disadvantage than a cashed up flipper with a high speed computer system and lightning fast internet connection.
Some places here still so slow it can cause problems other people never even heard of.
Would help out this unfair bias. There is the other thing, second release open sales at 3pm local so that internationals can log in at a more human sort of time of day.
Lucky I wasn't interested in this game, I would have been pissed at the extremely restricted ordering method for Australia, disadvantaged with competing around high speed other worlds. Spooky taken a backward step in looking after international customers in this way.

I here ya! It was a challenge to get online long enough before it crashed but I’m a persistent prick and wasn’t going to miss this. I was lucky enough to get one of each.

If you’re ever up in Sydney and want to have a flip on these spooky pins when they arrive PM me. This is for any Aussie who missed out. I have AMH RZ ACNC RM TNA as well cheers Gav

#8691 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I smoke pot everyday and i got my order in by 945cst

Quoted from Tilt:

so spooky should accommodate everyone then. So lets have around 100 releases. 1 for every timezone, so there is 24 releases. But now the people that work 2nd or 3rd shift will complain, so we can do 3 releases per day to accommodate them. Then there are the guys that get high all day and only want to order at 420, so lets accommodate them to.
In other words, you cant please everyone. Its a company that did a release at the beginning of the work day of where they are located at. They did great. Were there hiccups, sure, but they tried their best to work through it.
Be positive, be happy that you had an opportunity to buy a game (even if the time was inconvenient) and also that you are able to consider buying an expensive toy. There are many more things to be positive about instead of the negativity

Think you missed his point. He was just stating some facts.

1 - Australia Has NO distributors. Previous releases we were given an allotted amount, kindly managed by two of the nicest people in pinball. Done for the love of pinball and supporting some local Aussie pinheads.

2 - Yes we have always been able to buy direct from spooky, the time difference isn’t the issue!

3 - I’m lucky enough to live in Greater Sydney and have fair internet speed. I ordered right at 9. After crashes and refreshes got through to order placement at 9.45. Some regions in Australia have poor coverage thus shit house internet connections. Some people probably tried for 2 hours without even getting to the checkout page. Show some sympathy here

4 - He’s Not blaming Spooky by any means, he’s just releasing some of his mates frustration of not being on the same playing field in the internet world.

5 - quantities to Australia have increased with every release. We love our Spooky’s here.

6 - who knows I might become an Aussie distributor to help Aussie market! Will talk to Charlie when things settle down.

7 - feel free to shoot me down, I’ve got broad shoulders. Halloween and Ultraman will be my 6/7th Spooky’s

8 - I get the real world problem stuff, last time I checked this is a pinball site. Real pinball problems only haha

9 - pics for you KnockerPTSD

C1AD6813-93F9-49E8-8130-EC77C19EF578 (resized).jpegC1AD6813-93F9-49E8-8130-EC77C19EF578 (resized).jpeg
#8759 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Graysonsdad and Pinball_Freak We all apparently got through at 9:45. Curious what your order #'s are. Mine is 11544

#11532 guess a lot can happen in a minute cheers

#8773 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Why is my quote lumped in with your rant? I was jumping on the stoner comment to be funny. We Canadians enjoy our marijuana very much thank you :p
I dont need your pics thanks. Im not upset with the Spooky sales method. They did great (need better servers). Ive got my Ultraman coming.

Why! Because I cracked up when I saw your post. I’d done the same thing all day and we got the same order time!! Spooky

I didn’t realise I hadn’t sent reply to your post separately. So I left it there. Sorry man if you thought I was directing that at you. By not seeing the pic that’s a bummer as that was the only point of my ‘rant’ directed at you!

Pic has a clown holding a pot plant and Island Chief smoking a bong while doing the peace symbol. Then some text ‘such is life’ with Spooky Pinball key rack underneath.

I get it no more pics. Cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_freak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=pinball_freak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.