20240305_145604 (resized).jpg
20240305_145600 (resized).jpg
1941DBD2-1C48-4289-9E47-37008985DE16 (resized).jpeg
20240226_191654 (resized).jpg
20240226_191620 (resized).jpg
20240226_184934 (resized).jpg
20240226_184548 (resized).jpg
20240226_191733 (resized).jpg
There are 4,224 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 85.
#4201 24 days ago
Quoted from Steve_Hatfield:

My cabinet artwork is in terrible condition. I'm not that fussy about it as I don't look at it when I play games. I am thinking of sanding all the woodwork and using bedroom wallpaper with a space theme. It is much cheaper and some are really good quality. Either way, I did a search and found this site in Germany that seems to have a few Space Station things that might be helpful to all. Obviously I have no idea about the site so don't blame me.. But it may be of help to some people on here.
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/space-station/?p=1
Cheers.

Their products get mostly favorable reviews around here with a few complaints.
The big issue for US residents is that they don't ship here, so US folks ordering from them need to use a German forwarding service. I don't know if they ship to the UK, but guessing they do.

#4202 24 days ago

My cabinet artwork is in terrible condition. I'm not that fussy about it as I don't look at it when I play games. I am thinking of sanding all the woodwork and using bedroom wallpaper with a space theme. It is much cheaper and some are really good quality. Either way, I did a search and found this site in Germany that seems to have a few Space Station things that might be helpful to all. Obviously I have no idea about the site so don't blame me.. But it may be of help to some people on here.
Cheers.

I got these for the Space Station I restored and it came out beautiful.

https://pinballdecalseu.com/shop/space-station-pinball-cabinet-decals-set/

#4203 24 days ago

Is there any place to get a replacement speaker grill with the Williams logo on it? One of mine is crappy.

#4204 24 days ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Is there any place to get a replacement speaker grill with the Williams logo on it? One of mine is crappy.

I think classic arcades has them.

#4205 24 days ago

I’ll check ‘em out; thanks!

#4206 24 days ago

Cheers.

My cabinet was painted green when I first bought it!

I got lucky and found a stencil kit and repainted my cab, it wasn’t too bad, but I did have a lot of experience doing that sort of thing.

Thank you for the pinball center link, it should be noted that they dont ship to the USA . USA residents must use a re-route company, there’s a whole thread on it somewhere around here

#4207 24 days ago
Quoted from daly124:

I got these for the Space Station I restored and it came out beautiful.
https://pinballdecalseu.com/shop/space-station-pinball-cabinet-decals-set/

Hi. Have seen a variety of decal sets, but the more I think about it and if you look at all the present day machines that come with loads of different cabinet artwork. I'm going to use a space themed wallpaper or something similar to achieve something a bit different. The basic 3 colour stencil of the originals back then is a bit dull. I will be keeping it for ever. So it won't matter for resale value.

#4208 24 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

My cabinet was painted green when I first bought it!
I got lucky and found a stencil kit and repainted my cab, it wasn’t too bad, but I did have a lot of experience doing that sort of thing.
Thank you for the pinball center link, it should be noted that they dont ship to the USA . USA residents must use a re-route company, there’s a whole thread on it somewhere around here

Hi. Have seen a variety of decal sets, but the more I think about it and if you look at all the present day machines that come with loads of different cabinet artwork. I'm going to use a space themed wallpaper or something similar to achieve something a bit different. The basic 3 colour stencil of the originals back then is a bit dull. I will be keeping it for ever. So it won't matter for resale value.

#4209 24 days ago

I've added 6 clear star posts lit with green LEDs and mirrored the sides.

#4210 24 days ago

So green! Looking amazing. Pretty neat how something as simple as green GI lighting during a 3 ball multi-ball can be so much fun.

#4211 24 days ago

What art is that under your ramp, it looks fantastic and right in theme with the game

#4212 23 days ago

This pin was a complete shocker to me.

I’ve owned most system 11s. This one is the complete package. They nailed the theme. The music and playability of the pin actually make it feel like you’re playing in space. Absolutely fantastic machine and is bolted down. Easily a top 5 system 11 for
Me. Challenging as hell.

#4213 23 days ago

Wow. Mirror blades look awesome!

#4214 23 days ago
Quoted from FinnThelonious:

What art is that under your ramp, it looks fantastic and right in theme with the game

Nothing under the ramp. Just the coil. I think the original ramp was black opaque. Mine has the blue translucent replacement that was available a few years ago.

#4215 22 days ago

Nothing under the ramp. Just the coil. I think the original ramp was black opaque. Mine has the blue translucent replacement that was available a few years ago.

Mirror blades and lit star posts! Great job

So what's different about your ramp is that you have a space shuttle graphic under it that the rest of us do not, can you get a couple of good pics for us?

Here’s a pic of mine

IMG_7353 (resized).jpegIMG_7353 (resized).jpeg
#4216 22 days ago

I love the translucent blue. But I don’t like seeing that random coil.

Needs a decal I think too

#4217 22 days ago

I remember there being decals like that for Bride of Pinbot. Ramp decals or after market mod ones.

#4218 22 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Mirror blades and lit star posts! Great job
So what's different about your ramp is that you have a space shuttle graphic under it that the rest of us do not, can you get a couple of good pics for us?
Here’s a pic of mine
[quoted image]

I never noticed it before.... Now I see it. There might be a way of lighting it.

Under-Ramp (resized).pngUnder-Ramp (resized).png
#4219 21 days ago

The Freeplay40 blue Space Station ramp is awesome. Best thing I did to my machine after installing green and frosted white LED bulbs for the general illumination.

#4220 21 days ago

Cool sticker under your ramp.

#4221 21 days ago

I never noticed it before.... Now I see it. There might be a way of lighting it.[quoted image]

Where do I get one of those?

#4222 21 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Where do I get one of those?

It came with the game. I never realised it was there as didn't know any different. As it sez both stop and score and lock when lit, maybe it was made using a graphics program. It can't be too hard nowadays to scan or use a few pics to make your own bespoke images and then print them.

#4223 19 days ago
Quoted from interconnect:

If you're positive you have the right bulbs in there, the next place I'd go is the resistors. Yes, they are on a small board on the back wall of the cabinet.

Pulled out the flashlamp resistor board, and sure enough, R4 was was bad! Ordered some from Amazon and replaced it today. All flashers are now working! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

20240528_153251 (resized).jpg20240528_153251 (resized).jpg20240528_153337 (resized).jpg20240528_153337 (resized).jpg
#4224 19 days ago
Quoted from ROMM:

Pulled out the flashlamp resistor board, and sure enough, R4 was was bad! Ordered some from Amazon and replaced it today. All flashers are now working! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. [quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Glad you found the issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

There are 4,224 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 85.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-club-members-only/page/85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.