13D9DBE8-E079-4B22-90CE-220A488B68F2 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 9.46.45 AM (resized).png
CD82CFF3-9654-466D-A61E-FD29127EE258 (resized).jpeg
EF214452-3CCD-4FD5-B266-F852634A9472 (resized).jpeg
41842A8C-7199-40DE-859F-3822A738CF82 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 12.59.26 PM (resized).png
29F95392-BAD8-4A7C-BC62-DFAD29E7BF73 (resized).jpeg
57F1AC52-CBA3-41D1-9517-9C948EADCB51 (resized).jpeg
There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

I've decided to add some ammo to the growing pinball fever and install a 1980 Williams Scorpion into a friends new bar in Chandler, Arizona. The bar is called HOP Central Brewery and Taproom (5055 W Ray Rd #2, Chandler, AZ 85226). They have an amazing beer selection, and are surrounded by food options which can deliver to inside the bar.

If you're not familiar, Scorpion is based on the age old tale of a laser shooting boat fighting a hydra. That is made super clear by the name of the game...#SCORPION! I think the game is fantastic! I don't know why this one flew under the radar, other than it is a widebody and a bit of a pain in the ass to move around. The game plays at a really nice pace, and doesn't feel like any classic widebody I've ever played.

I tore down the machine and did heavy cleaning. It has brand new rubber, and fresh wax. I put in some LEDs, but mixed them with the incandescent so that I could persist that classic feel. I'll work really hard to keep on top of this game and make sure it is as perfect as possible. If any pinsiders in town see issues, feel free to hit me up on this forum.

Hopefully people are excited to have yet another game out there. I know I am .

IMG_0540 (resized).jpgIMG_0540 (resized).jpg
IMG_0506 (resized).jpgIMG_0506 (resized).jpg
IMG_0535 (resized).jpgIMG_0535 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

You did a nice job, I'd play that!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I think the game is fantastic! I don't know why this one flew under the radar, other than it is a widebody and a bit of a pain in the ass to move around. The game plays at a really nice pace, and doesn't feel like any classic widebody I've ever played.

I agree, really fun game that's pretty slept on. Definitely worth dropping quarters in.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

You did a nice job, I'd play that!

Thank you! I'm so happy I found it. I think it is so much fun. I got a 790k game, but then unintentionally wiped the score when trying to reset the audit totals. Long story short...I didn't get the audit totals reset . I feel like the game is just the perfect amount of challenge. I'd love to know the history on this one and why it never hit the big time like Firepower or Gorgar from the same generation.

#5 6 years ago

I've got one (for sale actually). First played it at PAPA and was like wow, this game is loaded and a blast to play for its era.

#6 6 years ago

I've found that wide pins can play fast and good when setup right. Faster angle on the levelers, cleaned and waxed, and good strong flippers helps. Weak flippers on a dirty tired game that is set at too shallow of an angle turns widebody games into a dog. My Space Invaders was fast and much more fun than I expected.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

I've got one (for sale actually). First played it at PAPA and was like wow, this game is loaded and a blast to play for its era.

How much?

Fun game, like most of the Williams widebodies. "overlooked" probably due to relative rarity (2,000 made, how many are left?) and it's also not the prettiest thing to look at. I'm sure tons play poorly too with all those terrible Williams drop targets not working correctly. I'd like to pick one of these up now that I've sold Stellar Wars.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

How does yours look? I wish mine had a perfect backglass. I'd almost consider paying for someone's backglass if they wanted a swap.

2 weeks later
#9 6 years ago

Went there tonight! Very chill place with a lot of beer options. I played 3 games with a high score of 335k. Gives me a reason to go back to try and top your 790k!!! Love that I had no idea there would be a pin there and just stumbled upon it, came to pinside to research Scorpion and found this thread. My wife was like ‘nerd alert!’

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Went there tonight! Very chill place with a lot of beer options. I played 3 games with a high score of 335k. Gives me a reason to go back to try and top your 790k!!! Love that I had no idea there would be a pin there and just stumbled upon it, came to pinside to research Scorpion and found this thread. My wife was like ‘nerd alert!’

Hahaha! Awesome!

How was it playing for you? I noticed the top right segment is failing on the player 3&4 scores. I metered it yesterday morning and cannot find the issue :/. I need to keep researching that.

From what I can tell, the trick to big scrores is to get the multiball, then shoot them both into the upper playfield. If you can just keep them up there for a while, you can crush the high score.

I keep heading over to play it myself, so maybe I’ll run into you. If you see a big white dude with some kind of gaming related t-shirt on playing it, hit me up and I can give you some free credits.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Hahaha! Awesome!
How was it playing for you? I noticed the top right segment is failing on the player 3&4 scores. I metered it yesterday morning and cannot find the issue :/. I need to keep researching that.
From what I can tell, the trick to big scrores is to get the multiball, then shoot them both into the upper playfield. If you can just keep them up there for a while, you can crush the high score.
I keep heading over to play it myself, so maybe I’ll run into you. If you see a big white dude with some kind of gaming related t-shirt on playing it, hit me up and I can give you some free credits.

It played great, everything was working as it should as far as I could tell. I got multiball going 4-5 times. I would have put more games on it but it was date night with the wife and we were in bar hop mode. Will be back and bring friends next time with a roll of quarters for sure.

If I was going to be super picky I would say the bottom right flipper was a touch weak and the tilt was too sensitive for my taste .

I salute you kind sir for operating that pin and allowing others to experience it!

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

It played great, everything was working as it should as far as I could tell. I got multiball going 4-5 times. I would have put more games on it but it was date night with the wife and we were in bar hop mode. Will be back and bring friends next time with a roll of quarters for sure.
If I was going to be super picky I would say the bottom right flipper was a touch weak and the tilt was too sensitive for my taste .
I salute you kind sir for operating that pin and allowing others to experience it!

I’ll check that bottom right flipper. I thought it felt good, but is is so hard to tell! I will tell you that I think the right side button needs a bit more plastic shaved off because it kind of clicks against the cabinet and annoys me. I’ll fix that.

As for the tilt, you stop man handling my machine you monster! I didn’t adjust the tilt at all after cleaning it, I thought it felt good, but I’m not a big tilt player. I need to learn how to be more effective with tilts.

I’ll PM you a code for some free games if you have a modern phone which can use the PayRange app. Hit me up on PM and tell me what device you have. I know I’m not a good coin operator in terms of making money, but I love people playing the games.

#13 6 years ago

Also Classic scene from a 1980ish Space 1999 comic book (Hanna babarbra) where Commander Koeing and crew fight a hydra on a planet with lasers mounted in their cigar boats... far from the safety of moonbAse alpha.

I loved this game at the local arcade in the day.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaOttre:

Also Classic scene from a 1980ish Space 1999 comic book (Hanna babarbra) where Commander Koeing and crew fight a hydra on a planet with lasers mounted in their cigar boats... far from the safety of moonbAse alpha.

Ha! I didn’t know about that Commander Koeing reference. I’ll have to look that up.

As for the game, I love it! I can’t believe I had never seen it before.

3 weeks later
#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’ll check that bottom right flipper. I thought it felt good, but is is so hard to tell! I will tell you that I think the right side button needs a bit more plastic shaved off because it kind of clicks against the cabinet and annoys me. I’ll fix that.
As for the tilt, you stop man handling my machine you monster! I didn’t adjust the tilt at all after cleaning it, I thought it felt good, but I’m not a big tilt player. I need to learn how to be more effective with tilts.
I’ll PM you a code for some free games if you have a modern phone which can use the PayRange app. Hit me up on PM and tell me what device you have. I know I’m not a good coin operator in terms of making money, but I love people playing the games.

Thanks for the offer but no way am I gonna play for free, I gotta support location Pinball. Dropped by today with my son, start em early.

5D0341D7-8034-45C7-AF16-252592A1E1BA (resized).jpeg5D0341D7-8034-45C7-AF16-252592A1E1BA (resized).jpeg

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaOttre:

I always wondered why the name didn't match the backglass art. Now it makes sense.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Thanks for the offer but no way am I gonna play for free, I gotta support location Pinball. Dropped by today with my son, start em early.

This is awesome! I have a little monster like that too! He loves pinball, just walks around the house pointing to my other machines yelling “ball” until I let him play .

I hope it played well for you! I had to go to work, but am hoping to get over there and do some cleaning and service this weekend. I noticed from your picture that they taped one of the coin slots, it must have been acting up or something. Also I got a damn segment fault on the player 3 and 4 scores. None of the resistors are showing issues, so I haven’t been able to narrow that down. I might just have to replace it with a pinscore board.

Thank you for sharing, and paying! I am learning how to do this so that I can eventually bring good pinball to everybody .

#18 6 years ago

I just went over and did a full cleaning, and waxing. The game is playing fast as hell right now! I almost hit that high score that one of the bar owners got, but not quite :/.

I really do love this game!

2 months later
#19 5 years ago

Freshly cleaned and waxed! The Scorpion is ready for battle! Come over to Hop Central in Chandler AZ and play this 1980s classic .

Current high score on 5 balls is 1,278,670 (rolled it). I’m going to install a high score board next to the games soon.

5E215655-6CC8-423E-828F-90C24BCCED50 (resized).jpeg5E215655-6CC8-423E-828F-90C24BCCED50 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#20 5 years ago

Cleaned waxed and fixed! Thanks to jalkelly I discovered some odd issues with my good friends the leaf switches. I think they are all working perfectly now.

Tell Hop Central I sent you and demand a discount, I’ll cover it .

5 months later
#21 5 years ago

#Scorpion’s thinner and considerably more popular brother Firepower has just been dropped over to my favorite neighborhood bar Hop Central!

It has been deep cleaned, and tuned up. All of the pop bumpers have been rebuilt, and all of the leaf switches have been tuned to perfection.

Although I’m no professional coin-op, I really enjoy that I am able to help people discover these awesome classic pins. I hope people enjoy my shameless plugs .

29AE8604-6946-464A-84CF-A5AB216ECBCA (resized).jpeg29AE8604-6946-464A-84CF-A5AB216ECBCA (resized).jpegD2C89423-391A-44B0-82BF-A64FD2CBD353 (resized).jpegD2C89423-391A-44B0-82BF-A64FD2CBD353 (resized).jpegD4CC28A7-52FE-4E19-B031-3AD01175C3F4 (resized).jpegD4CC28A7-52FE-4E19-B031-3AD01175C3F4 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#22 5 years ago

The time has come for #scorpion to return to the shop (my house) and get freshened up. It has done an excellent job of kicking of my future of losing money while operating coin-op machines. That said, it absolutely won some big fans and converted some non-players in the year it spent at Hop Central. In fact, two known players (yes one was me) we able to roll the scoreboard earning a tasty glass of that Hop Central house IPA .

Next up, the immortal #pinbot! Completely redone and ready for action.

This machine was mostly working when I bought it, but on further inspection it needed a lot of TLC. I replaced and calibrated a lot of the switches. Replaced a bad flipper coil. Installed color matched LEDs for all lights except for the topper (because I like the old style). Installed all new titan rubbers. It has brand new flippers, buttons, shooter, coin door, plastics and the pop up ramp. I flattened some pesky popped inserts, and used the laser cut play field protector to get a fairly uniform play field surface (it has some groves). The most difficult part by far was getting the vortex ramp to work “almost” correctly. I assure you that you cannot find another one of these on location in AZ where you can actually hit all three spots on the vortex!

Anyway, I hope some people enjoy it! As always, hit me up if you find issues. For now I’ll leave you with two exciting announcements…first, I have American Pinball’s #oktoberfest in manufacturing right now. That will head to HopC shortly after I get it. Second, I ordered another new pin that should excite some people . I’ll save that for later.

B3E4EC06-2595-43F6-A7A0-7513AB9A5913 (resized).jpegB3E4EC06-2595-43F6-A7A0-7513AB9A5913 (resized).jpegFFCD88C5-BDBB-43F5-BCDC-4B92B7330AA5 (resized).jpegFFCD88C5-BDBB-43F5-BCDC-4B92B7330AA5 (resized).jpeg
#23 5 years ago

Very cool.
I really need to stop by here next time I'm and this part of town.

2 months later
#24 4 years ago

It's finally here!

SilverballSaturday (resized).pngSilverballSaturday (resized).png
#25 4 years ago

Awesome brother.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

It's finally here![quoted image]

Nice!!! Are those already there or not until 7/20?

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Nice!!! Are those already there or not until 7/20?

I should have them there the morning of 7/6. I just need to finish tweaking them for ball catches and coil adjustments. Then rent a truck.

I’m moving as fast as I can, but alas this is not a full-time job. Hell, it isn’t even a job. The machines don’t really make money in that location, but I have some diehard players that love them and I really like the hobby, so it works.

#29 4 years ago

Sounds rad, I’m planning on showing up.
I’ve threatened that I’m going to stop by for long enough.
I’m in.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Sounds rad, I’m planning on showing up.
I’ve threatened that I’m going to stop by for long enough.
I’m in.

That is awesome! They just told me they are getting some special beers that day too. I’ll follow up with that detail and some times.

#31 4 years ago

OK I have the actual details now. There are special beers being provided by Modern Times Beer. I will start the free play around 4-5pm, but the tournament play won't be recorded until after 6pm.

Tournament:
I am just going to go with highest score on each of the four games (#firepower, Pinbot, Oktoberfest and #black-knight-sword-of-rage-le). Basically whoever gets the highest score on a game between 6pm-12am gets a gift card. I will be the referee and do my best to keep things fair. The games will not be in tournament mode because this is a casual play location. You cannot win more than once.

There will be some kind of swag for guests but I don't know the quantities yet, so I am not sure how we will hand it out. Might just be first come, first served. I will post again if I have any updates around that.

Here is the link to the actual event: https://pinside.com/pinball/events/silverball-saturday-2019.

1 week later
#32 4 years ago

The games are in! This random woman really wanted to be in the picture :/.

90F61C4C-6675-4996-A95D-EAB2BD53F5D5 (resized).jpeg90F61C4C-6675-4996-A95D-EAB2BD53F5D5 (resized).jpegC52CA333-F8E2-4E65-A210-7A7F7DD8AB4B (resized).jpegC52CA333-F8E2-4E65-A210-7A7F7DD8AB4B (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#33 4 years ago

Swung by today after work. All 4 games were playing great! Thanks for putting these out there!!

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Swung by today after work. All 4 games were playing great! Thanks for putting these out there!!

Absolutely! I hope you had a good time. I was there messing with them, if I missed you I am sorry. I always try to give out free games to people who enjoy the machines. This is hands down the best way to go broke.

Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow at the free play/tournament. I’m going to do my best to make sure everyone is having fun .

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Absolutely! I hope you had a good time. I was there messing with them, if I missed you I am sorry. I always try to give out free games to people who enjoy the machines. This is hands down the best way to go broke.
Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow at the free play/tournament. I’m going to do my best to make sure everyone is having fun .

Not sure what you look like but I did walk up to Oktoberfest and it had a credit loaded! Also got a match on Blk Night so 2 free games while I was there, great times! I would have played a few more games had PayRange been working for the 2 newer pins. Are you going to set them up for that or is it not possible?

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Not sure what you look like but I did walk up to Oktoberfest and it had a credit loaded! Also got a match on Blk Night so 2 free games while I was there, great times! I would have played a few more games had PayRange been working for the 2 newer pins. Are you going to set them up for that or is it not possible?

PayRange has been so under utilized that I kind of decided just to abandon it. Each unit costs like $140 so they take forever to break even. I personally love the concept, but the end users never really used it. I could be swayed to add them if there is high enough demand, but right now I'm not planning on it. I have been holding out for the https://scorbit.io/ to materialize since I believe that this will allow for more player engagement. I would invest in that over PayRange because I think it gives back to the players.

Certainly keep me in the loop if you know a lot of players who demand PayRange. My primary concern with these games is user experience. I personally hate dirty, broken or inconvenient pinball. I like easy access to alcohol and good pins .

#37 4 years ago

Sorry for the double post...trying to keep my topics straight! I've spoken to quite a few people who are planning on attending tonight. Although I am really excited that we have such an awesome pinball community, I am anxious about everyone having a good time and getting access to the free plays on the machines. As such, I've decided that all play will happen through the queuing system offered by Match Play. I know this may seem a bit over the top, I am confident that this will ensure everyone gets a fair amount of plays. Below are the instructions that will be handed out at the bar. If you are planning on attending, you are welcome to start registering right now. I've forwarded the domain to tournament.ninjacamp.com to help make it easy to remember. Please feel free to hit me up with any questions.

As for prizes. The bar owners are going to provide a $20 gift card for each of the four top scores. I have some little trinkets which Stern and American Pinball provided. I'm going to take all of the registered player names and simply do a random drawing. I have a few translites, t-shirts, and beer coozies that I'll randomly hand out to those selected.

Please understand that there is no gain for me in doing this. I just want to make sure people have fun. Things could get a little sloppy, and I will just try to fix it on the spot .
Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 2.33.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-07-20 at 2.33.03 PM (resized).png

#38 4 years ago

Delete

#39 4 years ago

Black Knight LE v1.00.00 deployed to Hop C today! Also I installed the special Stern provided “nudger” (seems like a bad word for it) on the upper playfield. The game is playing great!

16A5E467-6241-4133-8536-BF06EB02332C (resized).jpeg16A5E467-6241-4133-8536-BF06EB02332C (resized).jpeg
#40 4 years ago

To any of the fans of my games at Hop Central, sorry for the inconvenience with PinBot last night. It blew a fuse due to someone holding the flipper for a really long time. I got that fixed tonight, then cleaned and waxed the game. It should be playing very nice once again.

As for Firepower, I think the power board is having some kind of issue. I have done everything I know how to do to “bullet proof” and stabilize it. I could go further, but I think it makes sense for me to just buy one of the NVRAM guys replacements. As it stands, I have the power board from my Scorpion in there and it is playing great. I put up a nice little high score that should set a bit of a bar for the experts in the Valley .

Lastly, Oktoberfest has been updated to V19.7.27 which includes some great new features!

06C22921-A791-49C3-8F3B-1E2E893CCDEE (resized).jpeg06C22921-A791-49C3-8F3B-1E2E893CCDEE (resized).jpegB1900C6A-3B12-4D41-A0F5-B2ACAEDAB85B (resized).jpegB1900C6A-3B12-4D41-A0F5-B2ACAEDAB85B (resized).jpeg
#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

To any of the fans of my games at Hop Central, sorry for the inconvenience with PinBot last night. It blew a fuse due to someone holding the flipper for a really long time. I got that fixed tonight, then cleaned and waxed the game. It should be playing very nice once again.
As for Firepower, I think the power board is having some kind of issue. I have done everything I know how to do to “bullet proof” and stabilize it. I could go further, but I think it makes sense for me to just buy one of the NVRAM guys replacements. As it stands, I have the power board from my Scorpion in there and it is playing great. I put up a nice little high score that should set a bit of a bar for the experts in the Valley .
Lastly, Oktoberfest has been updated to V19.7.27 which includes some great new features![quoted image][quoted image]

Rock on brother.
I have to give you credit as being a person who really cares about the quality and playability of the machines you put out there for the public.
You really care and that’s refreshing.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Rock on brother.
I have to give you credit as being a person who really cares about the quality and playability of the machines you put out there for the public.
You really care and that’s refreshing.

I feel like it is the only thing that matters. I’m not going to make a lot of money doing this, but if I can keep the games nice, keep the coins/payment as easy as possible and keep the beer flowing I feel like I am doing pretty well .

I appreciate the compliment!

#43 4 years ago

PinBot is down again. It blew an EOS switch and I need to solder a new one in . Sorry for anyone wanting to play…I will fix it ASAP and update any followers of the thread.

#44 4 years ago

PinBot is back…soldered in a new switch before I could finish my house IPA . I think it was about time on this one!

9AF9FA85-5A84-492E-A4AF-6D6928E16135 (resized).jpeg9AF9FA85-5A84-492E-A4AF-6D6928E16135 (resized).jpeg57F1AC52-CBA3-41D1-9517-9C948EADCB51 (resized).jpeg57F1AC52-CBA3-41D1-9517-9C948EADCB51 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#45 4 years ago

Question for the local community...if I were to install PayRange on the Oktoberfest and Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) would you be willing to pay slightly more per game to use it? These games don't make a lot of money, but I certainly want to make sure that they are convenient. Seeing as how PayRange passes a cost on to me, I could just increase the cost by like 5% (or whatever it is) then charge $1.05 for example. Would that be desirable to anyone who is visiting them on a frequent basis?

Beyond that, I did want to announce that Jurassic Park (Limited Edition) should be here before too long! I am thinking of doing a half price game night for the launch party. I don't know that I have it in me to do another totally free tournament. I enjoyed it...but that was a hell of a lot of work .

If anyone is still reading this, let me know your thoughts .

#46 4 years ago

I have never used PayRange and would prefer to use old fashioned coins or currency. If you were going to do anything, get a bill acceptor.

Make sure and let us know when the Jurrassic Park comes in. Sounds awesome.

#47 4 years ago

I have used PayRange at this location because I’m someone that rarely has cash on me. While PayRange is more convenient and I probably spent more than I would have otherwise I would describe it as ‘buggy’ and could see it actually turning people off from wanting to use it.

I was dead set on getting it to work because I’m a pinhead but can’t really see the average Joe downloading the app and loading money on it to try the pins out in a bar.

As long as the change machine stays loaded with quarters you are probably fine just sticking with it.

#48 4 years ago

I’ve felt the same way about it! I like it in theory, but it isn’t a silver bullet at all. Thank you for the feedback you guys!

Coindork I’ll let you know as soon as it ships. I played the pro at ClePIN and thought it was pretty sweet.

1 month later
#49 4 years ago

It is coming!

29F95392-BAD8-4A7C-BC62-DFAD29E7BF73 (resized).jpeg29F95392-BAD8-4A7C-BC62-DFAD29E7BF73 (resized).jpeg
#50 4 years ago

Almost here! Jurassic Park (Limited Edition) is lined up for installation Sunday 10/27. I am just putting the finishing touches on it and waiting for that excellent amber shooter rod! (had to have that).

I will also be deep cleaning the games on Sunday to ensure that they are as glorious as they can be. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and I'll toss some free credits on the machines for you .

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 12.59.26 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-10-23 at 12.59.26 PM (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.95
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12.95
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorpion-phoenix/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.