IMG_3641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3640 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1655 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8236.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,139 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 143.
#5801 3 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Chicago Gaming makes their own cabinets

IMG_8352 (resized).pngIMG_8352 (resized).png
#5802 3 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

As if you would know.

#5803 3 months ago

I wouldn't worry about start button location. You can always put a nice big sign that says: "Right here dummy ------------->"

#5804 3 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

It was just a thought that crossed my mind when I saw first few moments of the video. It only got better the longer it played. I’m hoping we eventually get to see a start to finish video of them making a machine showing all the steps from cabinet assembly, screen printing, playfield assembly to final assembly. This video was a nice reinvigorating shot in the arm!

#5805 3 months ago

I maybe wrong but this game looks way easier to build than ccr. Maybe they can do them quicker.

#5806 3 months ago

Disti advised I may see my machine in February! Lets hope it’s works out that way ! Hyped by all of the videos!

#5807 3 months ago

How many games do they make per week?

#5808 3 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

I got that impression when my CCr came strapped to the nicest pallet I'd ever seen. I am convinced they make them out of the leftover wood cuts for the cabinets or playfields. I disassembled mine and saved the wood for a future project.

#5809 3 months ago

F*ck yeh. So pumped for this. Of course will still be 6 months before we get our LE’s down here, but that video gives me the feels.

#5811 3 months ago

This is the thread burst we've all been waiting for! Hells yes!

#5812 3 months ago

Respect to all of you who have had one on order for this long. I simply don’t have that type of patience. Hope you all get your calls soon!

#5813 3 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Screenshot_20240126-194119~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240126-194119~2 (resized).png
#5814 3 months ago

Oh baby, I'm pumped. Even though who knows when they will get to my BMF.

0a4d7fb4-78f3-409c-9d10-819a1ff3611b_text.gif0a4d7fb4-78f3-409c-9d10-819a1ff3611b_text.gifgiphy-1.gifgiphy-1.gif
#5815 3 months ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

How many games do they make per week?

2-6

#5816 3 months ago

My chrome door SE is coming in 2 weeks!! It’s a god damn miracle!

#5817 3 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Excellent. Congratulations !

Party at Mattyk's house.

LTG : )

#5818 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Excellent. Congratulations !
Party at Mattyk's house.
LTG : )

I did not have high hopes it would come before Xmas 2024. But folks it’s coming! I hope we all enjoy it!!

#5819 3 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Did you get an invoice to pay the balance?

#5820 3 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Did you get an invoice to pay the balance?

I’ll pay with a bank check the day of delivery. I pay the distributor’s delivery guy. So my situation may be different than others

#5821 3 months ago

This is great news, this pin is beautiful. If you could get an SE in the next few weeks or wait for an LE until summer and beyond, what would you do?

#5822 3 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Did you place your order day one or close to it? I waited until after I could put hands on one at Pinfest so I'll likely be a bit later than the earliest adopters.

#5823 3 months ago
Quoted from AssaultSuit:

Did you place your order day one or close to it? I waited until after I could put hands on one at Pinfest so I'll likely be a bit later than the earliest adopters.

I had a day 1 LE order but switched to an SE several months later

#5824 3 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

This is great news, this pin is beautiful. If you could get an SE in the next few weeks or wait for an LE until summer and beyond, what would you do?

I would wait. Regret not buying the LE before they sold out but really excited to get the SE hopefully soon.

#5825 3 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Topper.

#5826 3 months ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

I would wait. Regret not buying the LE before they sold out but really excited to get the SE hopefully soon.

I am sure there will be a bunch pop up on the market soon enough.

#5827 3 months ago

Maybe if it was $13k. This LE was only $9.5, Sterns premium price. We will see.

#5828 3 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I am sure there will be a bunch pop up on the market soon enough.

Fuck i'm hoping.

#5829 3 months ago

Only thing I'll miss with my SE is the topper and I bet I'll be able to find one on the used market without much difficulty. CGC might even sell them separately.

Is it too soon to start complaining about how long it's taking for mine to ship? haha

#5830 3 months ago

The topper will not be sold separately. That has been confirmed with @ifpapinball. Good luck with that.

#5831 3 months ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

Only thing I'll miss with my SE is the topper and I bet I'll be able to find one on the used market without much difficulty. CGC might even sell them separately.
Is it too soon to start complaining about how long it's taking for mine to ship? haha

You are not thinking straight. Maybe 3 people with basements.

#5832 3 months ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

Only thing I'll miss with my SE is the topper and I bet I'll be able to find one on the used market without much difficulty.

I would be very surprised to see any on the used market. If someone sells one I would assume it would be very expensive.

#5833 3 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Curious when you ordered? I placed my deposit on an SE on 3/15.

#5834 3 months ago

“Do you see a sign outside my warehouse that says cabinet storage?”

#5835 3 months ago

What was a day 1 order? I placed my SE order on 3/13.

#5836 3 months ago

I go all the way back to summer of 2021!
Distro hadn’t heard anything about such a title. Second message is may 2022 and I’m still the only one asking for it…. I checked in every couple of months until the list was reluctantly created and I was first
On it .

Now if I could only be so assertive, persuasive and dedicated in other aspects of my life IMG_2227 (resized).jpegIMG_2227 (resized).jpeg

IMG_2226 (resized).jpegIMG_2226 (resized).jpegIMG_2228 (resized).jpegIMG_2228 (resized).jpeg
#5837 3 months ago

Earlier than I thought it would be.
I was thinking maybe around Xmas. By the time they ship them here. Hopefully it’s sooner. Hahaha

Quoted from cooked71:

F*ck yeh. So pumped for this. Of course will still be 6 months before we get our LE’s down here, but that video gives me the feels.

#5838 3 months ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

Hey can you find me a MM topper for a reasonable cost? Been looking for one for 86 years. Happy to give you a finders fee.

#5839 3 months ago
mematicMeme.gifmematicMeme.gif
#5840 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

You are not thinking straight. Maybe 3 people with basements.

Quoted from docquest:

I would be very surprised to see any on the used market. If someone sells one I would assume it would be very expensive.

Quoted from insight75:

Hey can you find me a MM topper for a reasonable cost? Been looking for one for 86 years. Happy to give you a finders fee.

La-La-La-La not listening. Fair enough, topper or no topper, I'm hyped for my SE and no one can get me down.

#5841 3 months ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

La-La-La-La not listening. Fair enough, topper or no topper, I'm hyped for my SE and no one can get me down.

Heard your game is the last scheduled one to build !

#5842 3 months ago

Is there a place to buy mirror blades for the SE model?

#5843 3 months ago
Quoted from AssaultSuit:

Is there a place to buy mirror blades for the SE model?

Was wondering that as well.

#5844 3 months ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Was wondering that as well.

Melissa at Coin Taker will have the mirror Blades available for the SE and SED models. Those will be available at the Texas show and through Coin Takers Website. Coming soon!

#5845 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

That's probably mine..pretty sure I got one of the last LE's at the time. I waited until the last minute.

#5846 3 months ago

I am in, found an LE spot. Excited but will need to make some room. It gets here when it gets here but after the build quality on my CCRLE and the vintage theme I could not pass it up. Topper easily fits in my basement so that is a win. I picked up a Godzilla Premium late last year and it is my only game with a screen. Unpopular opinion but a lot of the screen stuff I am seeing is not high quality, does not add to the gameplay and to me a collection looks better with a mix of eras and styles. Love my Godzilla but the lack of a screen does not stop me and friends from playing EBD for hours on end. Glad to see so many of the same people and same opinions, will feel like home for the next year...

#5847 3 months ago

Got a feeling my SE is going to be a great bday gift for me by end of March.

#5848 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

vader (resized).jpgvader (resized).jpg
#5849 3 months ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

[quoted image]

It's not so bad, my Mermaid is last.

Pretty sure my Beast is too....

#5850 3 months ago

What songs are in this machine?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
There are 7,139 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 143.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/117 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.