Indiana-jones-adventure-pinball (resized).jpg
9C46DB19-9658-44B2-A177-E61DDB6078F2 (resized).png
E75EC165-C486-467B-BFF1-6A963310B464 (resized).png
99F16E34-D89C-43DD-8EA3-000FE3799784 (resized).png
EFF8C37E-ED8A-49F4-BA16-7D428CDC7EE2 (resized).png
71223093-9548-4B75-9D7D-AC17B95E3ADB (resized).png
9F57098F-872B-41B4-AA67-1282E134C103 (resized).jpeg
pf (resized).JPG
There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Who knows, you may change your mind when its shiny and new and has redrawn hi res graphics on a 6in LED display, beautiful bronze powder coating, full color changing LED lighting, remastered movie score, maybe a wooden speaker panel and a topper that has a perpetual rolling bolder, eh?

I have one I’ll never let go of, but I’d buy a new Cgc one too….

#302 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I would adore a White Water remake. Secondhand market on them right now is banana sandwich, would much rather get a new version. Pretty please and thank you.

100% I sold my WH2O because it was starting to be a problem child. Gimme a fresh new game with some updated code!!!!!

#303 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

There's a lot of them here in Australia. one a month being sold easy i reckon. CV comes up maybe once every two years and sells for 50% more than indie here. One just went for $29kau
I doubt i'd get rid of my indie for a cgc one, it's beautiful and plays like new.
I did get rid of my Bally Fathom while i am waiting for my Haggis Mermaid, so it's not that i'm a purist.

So you calling CV?

#304 1 year ago

I guarantee it’ll be Twilight Zone. A little Birdie told me

#305 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I really wish it would be IJ PoA. The market is clearly expressing a high demand for this title and the CGA enhancements on it could be amazing. It's worth their investment in the limited license needed to reproduce this as I thinks sales would surpass any game they've put out to date.
[quoted image]

I want IJ!

#306 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Damn guaranteed? Pretty bold claim but I like it. I hope it’s TZ.

#307 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Damn guaranteed? Pretty bold claim but I like it. I hope it’s TZ.

Should be a HUGE seller

#308 1 year ago

I always thought TZ would be cost prohibitive now?

#309 1 year ago
Quoted from dog:

So you calling CV?

No idea, but i'd look seriously at one if announced.

#310 1 year ago

Bummer, I mean TZ is a classic but it not that fun of a shooter. Should be exciting to see what they do with it though and then IJ next for sure as they are tooled up for widebodies!

#311 1 year ago

IJ TPA

#312 1 year ago

I’d love a real TZ to go along with my mini one.

336C3540-5D76-4A7A-8BBF-4A3D95A2460D (resized).jpeg336C3540-5D76-4A7A-8BBF-4A3D95A2460D (resized).jpeg
#313 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Lol. So many reasons why this won’t happen.

#314 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

So many reasons why this won’t happen.

Because PTC or EFL is next.

LTG : )

#315 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Lol. So many reasons why this won’t happen.

I want to clarify, I meant their next remake and not the next release

#316 1 year ago

I’m hoping for CV or TOM!

#317 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Bummer, I mean TZ is a classic but it not that fun of a shooter. Should be exciting to see what they do with it though and then IJ next for sure as they are tooled up for widebodies!

I bet it will not be TZ. TOM or TOTAN I think will be next.

#318 1 year ago

I’d be shocked if TZ or IJ are remade. Both are wide bodies with difficult IP. Throw in the fact that TZ is loaded and it seems very, very unlikely. It would cost a mint.

#319 1 year ago

It's not even a very good game.

#320 1 year ago

I’d be pretty excited about a Twilight Zone. That would be an easy purchase for me.

#321 1 year ago

Why not just buy a TZ? It's one of the most common b/w games on the market and nice ones arent significantly more $ than previous remakes. I also doubt a TZ remake would come in as low as $8k. The whole thing just doesnt make sense to me.

#322 1 year ago

I have a real nice one here, i put my mate onto it as i didn't want it and he bought it and hasn't taken it home yet.

I hardly ever play it, cept in comp.

It was $14k, which equates to a Stern premium in our dinah's. They are readily available and it's not hard to find a nice one here.

#323 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Why not just buy a TZ? It's one of the most common b/w games on the market and nice ones arent significantly more $ than previous remakes. I also doubt a TZ remake would come in as low as $8k. The whole thing just doesnt make sense to me.

That’s what I did!

606E2931-2EB5-42B0-8B63-933C473A66F4 (resized).jpeg606E2931-2EB5-42B0-8B63-933C473A66F4 (resized).jpeg
#324 1 year ago

It will be Theatre …. Please refer to my last stern prediction for credibility

#325 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I want to clarify, I meant their next remake and not the next release

I was looking at a possible original TZ purchase but now I’m going to wait a bit.
A TZ remake would be awesome. Praying to the pinball Gods…

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#326 1 year ago

Owned and loved ToM for many years. For selfish reasons I hope it’s not ToM. I’ve never owned the same game twice. Although one with a big screen and much better animations would be very tempting. The original animations were pretty crappy even with ColorDMD. One with new code or optional different code would be cool like CCr. Ok I’m back in. Would be the first 2 timer for me. Would prefer CV or ToTAN.

#327 1 year ago
Quoted from Engel67:

I was looking at a possible original TZ purchase but now I’m going to wait a bit.
A TZ remake would be awesome. Praying to the pinball Gods…

You will be waiting a very long, long time.

#328 1 year ago

TOTAN. Wishful thinking? Maybe. But I'd bet it's the next remake.

#329 1 year ago

Had a dream

TOTAN will be next remake
Extended code and enhanced everything !

It was a blazing star of joy, a beauty to behold.

The most stunning remake ever.

Then I woke up,
Damn

TOTAN FTW
Im confident that it will happen,
Probably have to wait until 2026.

Ill be 58 by then, but man I'll make sure that im still flipping the silvers balls and grinning from ear to ear.

#330 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

It will be Theatre …. Please refer to my last stern prediction for credibility

Do you guarantee it’s ToM next though?

#331 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I also doubt a TZ remake would come in as low as $8k.

Show me a TZ for $8,000. Also, TZ’s are notorious for contestant maintenance. I’d pay a premium for a NIB game with more reliability.

#332 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Show me a TZ for $8,000. Also, TZ’s are notorious for contestant maintenance. I’d pay a premium for a NIB game with more reliability.

I just bought a nice players tz for $8000

#333 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Nice! Great game eh?

#334 1 year ago

That was #4…. Can’t wait for TZ, especially if they do some extended code like they’re doing on CCr. Hell the left side of the playfield will be worth shooting at!

99987BF3-00DE-4EC7-BA82-AF9CBDE9B756 (resized).png99987BF3-00DE-4EC7-BA82-AF9CBDE9B756 (resized).png
#335 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I didn't say TZs were $8k, but I think $9-10k is average, which isn't far off. I also don't think a TZr would be $8k. Anecdotal, but I never had any ongoing maintenance issues wth the TZs I've had, nor have I heard any excessive horror stories.

#336 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:Nice! Great game eh?

TZ is a brilliant game, and IMHO Lawlers best.

It could be amazing with CGC enhancements.

The pick of the wide bodies FTW has to be Indy though.

Indy would outsell TZ on theme alone, Theme Integration on both titles is exceptional, however I have to give Indy the edge by a decent margin as far as sales are concerned, both are ripper titles though.

I wish they both could be remade with CGC's awesomeness, however highly unlikely for either for numerous reasons.

#337 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Well, I guess that’s a players TZ. I don’t know what shape it is in but it seems like if you want one that’s in good shape it’s $10,000.

#338 1 year ago

I don't think IJPA is that out of the realm.

The worries about widebody tooling would be valid, but they just relicensed the game and released it on zen's Williams Pinball game. The licenses are fresh.

#339 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Well, I guess that’s a players TZ. I don’t know what shape it is in but it seems like if you want one that’s in good shape it’s $10,000.

Not only that, but how much would an original TZ (with zero plays, better sound and display, and a warranty), cost (assuming such a thing could be found)?

You can be sure it would be a lot more than $10K. That's what you'd need to compare with.

How much does a TZ fully restored by HEP cost? That's probably a closer comparison.

#340 1 year ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Not only that, but how much would an original TZ (with zero plays, better sound and display, and a warranty), cost (assuming such a thing could be found)?

I totally understand that a TZ remake will cost more. However, I bet CGC wouldn’t charge more than $15K, which is what JJP is charging for a barren TS4.

#341 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I totally understand that a TZ remake will cost more. However, I bet CGC wouldn’t charge more than $15K, which is what JJP is charging for a barren TS4.

Yes, my point was that some people were claiming that TZ is an $8K to $10K game.

And that may be true, but NOT if it is in pristine condition, like a NIB remake would be.

CGC could sell a "special edition" TZ at $11-12K and they'd have no trouble selling out. And would still probably be cheaper than a HEP restored TZ.

#342 1 year ago

TOTAN, TOM and CV are all hard passes for me. Not even the slightest chance. Wake me up when its Whitewater or IJ.

#343 1 year ago

I'd agree that TOMr is probably next, if not an original theme. I have no inside info, just based on past comments by Planetary.

#344 1 year ago

ToTAN >ToM

#345 1 year ago

>PTC > EFL<

LTG : )

#346 1 year ago

Pulp and TOM. Ritchie (Mark) on Pulp.

#347 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballemporium:

Cool.

I know this is a remake thread, But, I wonder how Pulp Fiction will be priced if it is a single level playfield?
CCr was priced very very fair, if it is a ‘old school’ style pin with minimal toys and single level, maybe they will surprise us with a $7000 pin?

#348 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballemporium:

Pulp Fiction playfield looks good.

#349 1 year ago

Do Whitewater!!!

#350 1 year ago

After they make the Pulp Fiction game, then the short run MMR SE run, I think they will do Big Bang Bar remake. To me its a no brainer. It was a short run game to begin with and they will have no problem selling them out. They could charge 15K and it would still be cheaper by around 5K than what they are going for now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-5/page/7?hl=halfwasted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.