Indiana-jones-adventure-pinball (resized).jpg
9C46DB19-9658-44B2-A177-E61DDB6078F2 (resized).png
E75EC165-C486-467B-BFF1-6A963310B464 (resized).png
99F16E34-D89C-43DD-8EA3-000FE3799784 (resized).png
EFF8C37E-ED8A-49F4-BA16-7D428CDC7EE2 (resized).png
71223093-9548-4B75-9D7D-AC17B95E3ADB (resized).png
9F57098F-872B-41B4-AA67-1282E134C103 (resized).jpeg
pf (resized).JPG
There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

After they make the Pulp Fiction game, then the short run MMR SE run, I think they will do Big Bang Bar remake. To me its a no brainer. It was a short run game to begin with and they will have no problem selling them out. They could charge 15K and it would still be cheaper by around 5K than what they are going for now.

I wonder about the demand for BBB. It would sell... for sure... but I am not sure they could sell 1250 LE's

#352 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:Do Whitewater!!!

they originally made 7000 white water... vs for example 3128 totan and 2704 cv. White waters sell on here for $7-8000. Not really much reason for them to make it. Just buy the original

#353 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

they originally made 7000 white water... vs for example 3128 totan and 2704 cv. White waters sell on here for $7-8000. Not really much reason for them to make it. Just buy the original

A Whitewater on fire goes for $7-8000 these days. A nicely restored one goes for much more, where just a few years back they were $5000 at most. People know it now for the great game it is. CV and TOTAN are mostly about the artistic looks. There are four wanted ads for WH2O on pinside right now vs ZERO for TOTAN and CV. They made 12,700 Indiana Jones and look at the demand for those.

#354 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

If I could find one in NIB condition for $7-$8k I would own one. Most of the ones in that range are well worn

#355 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

There are four wanted ads for WH2O on pinside right now vs ZERO for TOTAN and CV.

I'd love a TOTAN, but I don't put up a wanted ad because I'm not looking to spend 12k-15k, which it seems like most nice ones are being listed at. I can't say for sure, but that also could be a reason why others don't have wanted ads listed.

I recently purchased a NIB CCRr SE for 8k and would easily spend that or a little more for a TOTAN remake.

#356 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I wonder about the demand for BBB. It would sell... for sure... but I am not sure they could sell 1250 LE's

Sure they could. Especially if they extend the code.

#357 1 year ago

I would love to see TOTAN done as well, but I think it would be tough in that price range. I think an SE would fall in the $9500 range, pump out 1500 LEs at 14,000 with interactive topper, real mirror BG, side blades and gold trim.

#358 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

I'd love a TOTAN, but I don't put up a wanted ad because I'm not looking to spend 12k-15k, which it seems like most nice ones are being listed at. I can't say for sure, but that also could be a reason why others don't have wanted ads listed.
I recently purchased a NIB CCRr SE for 8k and would easily spend that or a little more for a TOTAN remake.

I’m am also one off those people.

Bring on ToTAN

#359 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Pulp Fiction playfield looks good.

Good in what ways?

#360 1 year ago

BBB seems like the riskiest choice to me because of the more adult theme. Personally, it would be the first CGC game I pass on.

#361 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

BBB seems like the riskiest choice to me because of the more adult theme. Personally, it would be the first CGC game I pass on.

Interesting comment,

Can you elaborate on your concerns ? boobies, language, innuendo ?

Perhaps the CGC version could have a family mode code and a modded dancer with a top ?

BBB is a Capcom classic

I am hoping it gets the CGC treatment, it truly would be outta this world

The feel of Capcom pinball gameplay/shooting, is really nice, its a sweet spot between B/W and Stern.

The game is truly worthy of a CGC treatment and I look forward to it after ToTAN

#362 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

BBB seems like the riskiest choice to me because of the more adult theme.

I’d argue the opposite. I think it would do well because of that (and Stan’s art, which is simply stunning). It is a somewhat simple, funny game with one of the most original themes in pinball. I’d buy one for the art and history alone but I happen to think it’s quite fun to play too.

#363 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’d argue the opposite. I think it would do well because of that (and Stan’s art, which is simply stunning). It is a somewhat simple, funny game with one of the most original themes in pinball. I’d buy one for the art and history alone but I happen to think it’s quite fun to play too.

Agree here Jim,

Great stuff from Stan

https://www.stanfukuoka.com/

st (resized).JPGst (resized).JPG
#364 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Perhaps the CGC version could have a family mode code and a modded dancer with a top ?

Or get rid of her and put the intended bar with stools back in there.

Metal poles ( stools ) sticking up around the bar, and you walk the ball from stool to stool with the flipper buttons.

LTG : )

#365 1 year ago

I would love a BBB, TotAN, CV, ToM but if we don't reach a price ceiling soon I don't think I can stomach NiB pins any longer.

#366 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballemporium:

Pulp and TOM. Ritchie (Mark) on Pulp.

Do you seriously think they are doing Pulp Fiction? I would be very surprised. It would be a smart move, but we don't get good adult themes in pinball.

#367 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Do you seriously think they are doing Pulp Fiction? I would be very surprised. It would be a smart move, but we don't get good adult themes in pinball.

That’s what they said, next remake either: TOM / TOTAN / BBB. New theme PFict

#369 1 year ago
6tcrci (resized).jpg6tcrci (resized).jpg
#370 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

that's a wild statement literally every theme in pinball is for people over 25. (more like 45)

#371 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

that's a wild statement literally every theme in pinball is for people over 25. (more like 45)

I think he means something like "Rated R" (i.e. Pulp Fiction as opposed to Toy Story).

#372 1 year ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I think he means something like "Rated R" (i.e. Pulp Fiction as opposed to Toy Story).

Spooky Pinball has done rated R themed pinball machines. The most recent is Halloween.

#373 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Spooky Pinball has done rated R themed pinball machines. The most recent is Halloween.

I think Halloween is also the first game to feature live action nudity on the LCD display.

#374 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I think Halloween is also the first game to feature live action nudity on the LCD display.

If you don't count the titties in Rob Zombie i spose. Or the skeletons doing doggie in GnR

#375 1 year ago

Man, I could get interested in a White Water or TOTAN remake... yikes.

#376 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

If you don't count the titties in Rob Zombie i spose. Or the skeletons doing doggie in GnR

That's why I said 'live action'. Not cartoons.

#377 1 year ago

Sheri's titties are real (and fantastic).

#378 1 year ago

I'm not sure why BBB would even be considered besides being rare. The game play is forgettable honestly. Haven't played it a ton but have played it plenty enough. I know they sell for a ton but I think just because it is so rare. I get ToM, ToTAN, even CV. But BBB I'm just not seeing it. Its ok but not great. Would love to see a fresh theme from CGC. The build quality is fantastic.

#379 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Sheri's titties are real (and fantastic).

I don't remember seeing any video footage in RZ. It was more like a color-DMD LCD. Did I miss something in a later update, or was it like the equivalent of video on the SNES?

#380 1 year ago

That's all Greek to me.

Titties.

#381 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I'm not sure why BBB would even be considered besides being rare. The game play is forgettable honestly. Haven't played it a ton but have played it plenty enough. I know they sell for a ton but I think just because it is so rare. I get ToM, ToTAN, even CV. But BBB I'm just not seeing it. Its ok but not great. Would love to see a fresh theme from CGC. The build quality is fantastic.

CC was a poor playing half finished game with incomplete code but that didn't stop CGC. Now it may be their best game ever.

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Who is “they”?

If you were following this for years you would know who “they “ are. read the comments before pipin up, you can’t be that dumb

#383 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Played a BBB for about an hour a month ago. I found it boring.

#384 1 year ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

read the comments before pipin up, you can’t be that dumb

Thanks for the pleasant response. I appreciate it. I guess I don’t recall CGC making any formal announcements, but that was the reason for my question.

Despite your rude response, I’ll continue to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just having a bad day. Hope things improve on your end.

#385 1 year ago

62554550-a3b5-4603-a14d-a04c141792c5_text.gif62554550-a3b5-4603-a14d-a04c141792c5_text.gif

#387 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

After they make the Pulp Fiction game, then the short run MMR SE run, I think they will do Big Bang Bar remake. To me its a no brainer. It was a short run game to begin with and they will have no problem selling them out. They could charge 15K and it would still be cheaper by around 5K than what they are going for now.

I hope you are right! We are lucky enough to have one to play nearby and I really enjoy the game. Would love to be able to take one home without selling the house to get it.

#388 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Thanks for the pleasant response. I appreciate it. I guess I don’t recall CGC making any formal announcements, but that was the reason for my question.
Despite your rude response, I’ll continue to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just having a bad day. Hope things improve on your end.

I’m fine Champ; I just don’t have the time or patience for stupid comments. Read the comment I replied to in the first place. I replied to Ty-Arnold who called CGC “they” And yes, CGC “ they “ did say the games I mentioned would be remade years ago. M8 it’s over and done with; I’m moving on…

#389 1 year ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

I replied to Ty-Arnold who called CGC “they” And yes, CGC “ they “ did say the games I mentioned would be remade years ago.

The first rule of dumb is to believe everything someone tells you.

Here’s one - I called CGC and they told me the games you mentioned wouldn’t be made. Take that one and run with it…

#390 1 year ago

I haven't seen a Big Bang Bar sell for a long time, most are in really beautiful shape, current market price must be 25k. I would love to buy a remake BBB great art, music, subject matter.

#392 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

The first rule of dumb is to believe everything someone tells you.
Here’s one - I called CGC and they told me the games you mentioned wouldn’t be made. Take that one and run with it…

We've got a fucking live one...

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#393 1 year ago

Count me in on a Big Bang Bar remake.

#394 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Yes your right. I have a Halloween on the way. But a Pulp Fiction sounds very interesting.

#396 1 year ago

"Let's take this outside to PMs like real men!"

#397 1 year ago

Umm, "they" said their plan was "about" 6 games and while they mentioned TOM, TOTAN, and BBB as possibilities, they were not promised. And while "they" have said they are interested in doing an original theme, they have not stated when that would happen. And they have certainly not announced Pulp Fiction as that theme.

You seem to be confusing rumors with announcements.

Not only that, but when CGC originally "said 6 games" the plan was 1 or 2 games a year. Obviously, their plans have changed since back then.

#398 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

"Let's take this outside to PMs like real men!"

You don't wanna go to a pinball event in Australia without protection man...

#399 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

You don't wanna go to a pinball event in Australia without protection man...

Looks like i'm about to find out. I'll be at Pinfest in 'Newy' today.

Without protection.

newy (resized).PNGnewy (resized).PNG

There are lunatics loose.

#400 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

There are lunatics loose.

Dude, what is that guy’s problem? Lunatic seems like a fair assessment. Geez…

Be careful

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 84.99
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-5/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.