Indiana-jones-adventure-pinball (resized).jpg
9C46DB19-9658-44B2-A177-E61DDB6078F2 (resized).png
E75EC165-C486-467B-BFF1-6A963310B464 (resized).png
99F16E34-D89C-43DD-8EA3-000FE3799784 (resized).png
EFF8C37E-ED8A-49F4-BA16-7D428CDC7EE2 (resized).png
71223093-9548-4B75-9D7D-AC17B95E3ADB (resized).png
9F57098F-872B-41B4-AA67-1282E134C103 (resized).jpeg
pf (resized).JPG
There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

I believe that is one of the next coming remakes for sure!

"I believe" = still speculation. So "for sure" cannot be part of the same sentence.

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

"I believe" = still speculation. So "for sure" cannot be part of the same sentence.

LOL. Ok, I will come clean. I spied on CGC and I have seen the future drawing boards and Big Bang Bar was the next remake!!!!!

#253 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

LOL. Ok, I will come clean. I spied on CGC and I have seen the future drawing boards and Big Bang Bar was the next remake!!!!!

That would be pretty cool...

#254 1 year ago

The alledged Pulp Fiction is going to be fun.

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

BBB is a lot of fun, I’d buy one. It would be a departure from the family friendly games for sure, which is why I doubt that will happen. ToTAN makes sense with the recent upgraded code, as PPS could work something out with the developer pretty easily.

#256 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

BBB is a lot of fun, I’d buy one. It would be a departure from the family friendly games for sure, which is why I doubt that will happen. ToTAN makes sense with the recent upgraded code, as PPS could work something out with the developer pretty easily.

The only problem with the "family fun" theory is they are rumored to be making a Pulp Fiction game which is by no means a family friendly theme at all. I see them making games not by choosing what is family friendly but what is highly sought after, rare, and what games cost the most because of these factors for the originals. Which makes it a no brainer to purchase a CGC remake which costs less than what the originals were going for. The price for a BBB goes for over $20,000 now and only 200 machines were made. Planetary owns the rights to BBB as well so they won't have a problem getting licensing to make it either. I am sure they will make a TOTAN as well some day, but I think BBB may happen before that.

#257 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

The only problem with the "family fun" theory is they are rumored to be making a Pulp Fiction game which is by no means a family friendly theme at all. I see them making games not by choosing what is family friendly but what is highly sought after, rare, and what games cost the most because of these factors for the originals. Which makes it a no brainer to purchase a CGC remake which costs less than what the originals were going for. The price for a BBB goes for over $20,000 now and only 200 machines were made. Planetary owns the rights to BBB as well so they won't have a problem getting licensing to make it either. I am sure they will make a TOTAN as well some day, but I think BBB may happen before that.

I realized that after posting
Hope you’re right!

#258 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Still just a total of 6 remakes tho correct? 4 already released.
That’s what I have read before.

Richard

#259 1 year ago

6 or 8 year old news?

#260 1 year ago

It should be BBB and as for theater of magic, two week after delivery you are going to be totally sick of hit the crate.

#261 1 year ago
Quoted from bankmansam:

It should be BBB and as for theater of magic, two week after delivery you are going to be totally sick of hit the crate.

Are you thinking off Scared Stiff? Hit the crate

#262 1 year ago

You are correct on the call out, But no scared stiff is one of my favorite games. It is hit the trunk. Just for the record before I owned TOM and only played it on location it was one of my favorites

#263 1 year ago
Quoted from bankmansam:

You are correct on the call out, But no scared stiff is one of my favorite games. It is hit the trunk. Just for the record before I owned TOM and only played it on location it was one of my favorites

Scared stiff is in my Top 5 also

#264 1 year ago

I would not lose sleep on #5. When would it be...2025? They are beyond the word 'slow'releasing games.

#265 1 year ago
Quoted from zaki:

I would not lose sleep on #5. When would it be...2025?

Sooner.

Quoted from zaki:

They are beyond the word 'slow'releasing games.

And investing for "faster" releasing games.

LTG : )

#266 1 year ago

I want to believe that, I really do. But I would guess next game release actually shipping to customers would be end of 2023. I hope its sooner.

#267 1 year ago

I'm new to the collector thing and I'd rather have more AFMr and MMr than ToM, Totan, imo.

Understand I'm in the minority.

Whitewater, tho...

#268 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

Understand I'm in the minority.

Not really..

#269 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sooner.

Hope your right. But their history otherwise. Cc wait was 3 years, and for a shallow game.

#270 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd be in on a PTC or EFL.

Played a few games on CGC #5 in LTG’s honor at the pinball hall of fame today.

68336046-40DE-4318-8804-EF1B08A441AE (resized).jpeg68336046-40DE-4318-8804-EF1B08A441AE (resized).jpeg
#271 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Played a few games on CGC #5 in LTG’s honor at the pinball hall of fame today.

Thank you !

1 week later
#272 1 year ago

2 seperate TOTAN’s came up for sale in Australia today. First time I’ve seen any in over 12 months. Is it a sign?

#273 1 year ago
Quoted from dog:

2 seperate TOTAN’s came up for sale in Australia today. First time I’ve seen any in over 12 months. Is it a sign?

And an AFM

#274 1 year ago

TOTAN with upgraded code would be my bet. After seeing the improvements they are making with CCr, it will be a big seller.

#275 1 year ago

All very overpriced

1 month later
#276 1 year ago

I am very much hoping that the rumoured Mark Ritchie Pulp Fiction is on the cards for 2023

Definitely PF is a preference for me over Jaws or BTTF

Mark has an exceptional track record.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/mark-ritchie

Not sure of where he's at as digging shows he's hangin' out with Josh at Raw Thrills ?

I dunno, hoping its gonna happen though

pf (resized).JPGpf (resized).JPG
#277 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

I am very much hoping that the rumoured Mark Ritchie Pulp Fiction is on the cards for 2023
Definitely PF is a preference for me over Jaws or BTTF
Mark has an exceptional track record.
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/mark-ritchie
Not sure of where he's at as digging shows he's hangin' out with Josh at Raw Thrills ?
I dunno, hoping its gonna happen though[quoted image]

I can’t see it happening or how they could do the modes ? Pump Marcelo’s arse mode ? Blow the kids brains out in the back seat mode ? Overdose mode ? I mean; I just can’t see them recreating or portraying this movie legally without turning it into; say a Toy Story 4 scenario; the worst stuff from the franchise / movie. I truly hope I’m wrong

2 weeks later
#278 1 year ago

Not sure if this was posted already but just stumbled across this.

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

9F57098F-872B-41B4-AA67-1282E134C103 (resized).jpeg9F57098F-872B-41B4-AA67-1282E134C103 (resized).jpeg
#279 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Not sure if this was posted already but just stumbled across this.
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/[quoted image]

They also made a Whitewater alternate as well.

#280 1 year ago

Whitewater

#281 1 year ago

#5 PTC #6 EFL

#282 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

#5 PTC #6 EFL

Putin The Coin...Russian pinball market.

El Fukin Loco....Mexican Pinball market.

#283 1 year ago

A few people are saying TZ. I would never have thought that.
I still think it will be TOM or TOTAN next.

#284 1 year ago

At the rate CGC can get games out the door this isn't happening for several years

#285 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

At the rate CGC can get games out the door this isn't happening for several years

They may surprise us!

#286 1 year ago

I would adore a White Water remake. Secondhand market on them right now is banana sandwich, would much rather get a new version. Pretty please and thank you.

#287 1 year ago

Cant even get the 4th one delivered yet!

#288 1 year ago

If the rumor that the next game after CCr is an original is true, then remake 5 is probably in 2026 depending on when the last MMr run is (and maybe another AFMr run)

I’m hoping it’s Big Bang Bar. That’s a definitive buy for me.
Might consider Theater or White Water. Don’t think TOTAN would sell all that well and seriously doubt TZ will be remade.

#289 1 year ago

Pulp Fiction perhaps. A nice basic layout, no ramps.

#290 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

A few people are saying TZ. I would never have thought that.
I still think it will be TOM or TOTAN next.

I doubt TZ. I think they want to stay away from licensed games, too expensive. I just found out not too long ago that when Bally made TZ they had to pay not only the twilight zone show but also a separate fee to the family of Rod Sterling to use his image and voice likeness.

#291 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

If the rumor that the next game after CCr is an original is true, then remake 5 is probably in 2026 depending on when the last MMr run is (and maybe another AFMr run)
I’m hoping it’s Big Bang Bar. That’s a definitive buy for me.
Might consider Theater or White Water. Don’t think TOTAN would sell all that well and seriously doubt TZ will be remade.

I hope it's BBB too. I'm no expert, but BBB does seem to check all the boxes:
Rare (~200 made)
Extremely expensive on the rare occasions one changes hands
Very unique looking

I realize it's not the greatest game ever and it's not for everyone, but I have to think it'd sell at least as well as CCr, especially if the code was further developed.

#292 1 year ago
Quoted from Emkay79:

I hope it's BBB too. I'm no expert, but BBB does seem to check all the boxes:
Rare (~200 made)
Extremely expensive on the rare occasions one changes hands
Very unique looking
I realize it's not the greatest game ever and it's not for everyone, but I have to think it'd sell at least as well as CCr, especially if the code was further developed.

And given CGC has rewritten their OS to make code enhancements easier BBB would be a great title for that. It’s a fun and quirky game.

#293 1 year ago

After TZ, Addams, TOTAN, TOM, BBB, Pulp Fiction. I still have high hopes they do PTC and EFL !

#294 1 year ago

I don’t remember seeing whitewater on the master plan list cgc poster years ago. Anyone remember seeing that list? Not sure why whitewater wouldn’t be a candidate.

#295 1 year ago

I have a minty WH2O about to come out off restoration, really hope it’s not that.

71223093-9548-4B75-9D7D-AC17B95E3ADB (resized).png71223093-9548-4B75-9D7D-AC17B95E3ADB (resized).png99F16E34-D89C-43DD-8EA3-000FE3799784 (resized).png99F16E34-D89C-43DD-8EA3-000FE3799784 (resized).png9C46DB19-9658-44B2-A177-E61DDB6078F2 (resized).png9C46DB19-9658-44B2-A177-E61DDB6078F2 (resized).pngE75EC165-C486-467B-BFF1-6A963310B464 (resized).pngE75EC165-C486-467B-BFF1-6A963310B464 (resized).pngEFF8C37E-ED8A-49F4-BA16-7D428CDC7EE2 (resized).pngEFF8C37E-ED8A-49F4-BA16-7D428CDC7EE2 (resized).png

2 weeks later
#296 1 year ago
Quoted from dog:

I have a minty WH2O about to come out off restoration, really hope it’s not that.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful game!

#297 1 year ago

I really wish it would be IJ PoA. The market is clearly expressing a high demand for this title and the CGA enhancements on it could be amazing. It's worth their investment in the limited license needed to reproduce this as I thinks sales would surpass any game they've put out to date.

Indiana-jones-adventure-pinball (resized).jpgIndiana-jones-adventure-pinball (resized).jpg
#298 1 year ago

There's a lot of them here in Australia. one a month being sold easy i reckon. CV comes up maybe once every two years and sells for 50% more than indie here. One just went for $29kau

I doubt i'd get rid of my indie for a cgc one, it's beautiful and plays like new.

I did get rid of my Bally Fathom while i am waiting for my Haggis Mermaid, so it's not that i'm a purist.

#299 1 year ago

Who knows, you may change your mind when its shiny and new and has redrawn hi res graphics on a 6in LED display, beautiful bronze powder coating, full color changing LED lighting, remastered movie score, maybe a wooden speaker panel and a topper that has a perpetual rolling bolder, eh?

#300 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Who knows, you may change your mind when its shiny and new and has redrawn hi res graphics on a 6in LED display, beautiful bronze powder coating, full color changing LED lighting, remastered movie score, maybe a wooden speaker panel and a topper that has a perpetual rolling bolder, eh?

I doubt i'll have to make that decision as the comment that CGC are not setup to produce wide bodies has been put forward over and over.

But in any case, never say never, but it's not in the plans.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-cgc-remake-5/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.