(Topic ID: 92881)

playing pinball while high

By Zippee

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0958.JPG
    potzilla.jpg
    image.jpg
    index2.jpg
    index.jpg
    th-4-951.jpeg
    100121-i.jpg
    20140523_215358.jpg
    images.jpg
    image-349.jpg
    image-653.jpg
    think_of_the_children.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

i hope you're not intending to imply that LSD improves a pitcher's performance. Dock was a hell of a pitcher and managed an amazing game despite being on LSD, not because of it. by all accounts he was both wildly inaccurate and lucky that day.

I don't disagree with you. I can't imagine what it would be like to try to pitch an MLB game as a starter, on LSD. & of course as a starter I assume he had to take at bats as well? I couldn't even fathom that. Even if he was inaccurate & lucky, it is still an MLB no-hitter on LSD, which blows my mind.
    However, generally I can't see LSD being a performance enhancer, but this does make for an awesome story.

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Smoking pot is a terrible idea.
    You should use a vaporizer, it's much healthier for you.

I prefer to eat it when I do.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from robx46:

I don't disagree with you. I can't imagine what it would be like to try to pitch an MLB game as a starter, on LSD. & of course as a starter I assume he had to take at bats as well? I couldn't even fathom that. Even if he was inaccurate & lucky, it is still an MLB no-hitter on LSD, which blows my mind.
    However, generally I can't see LSD being a performance enhancer, but this does make for an awesome story.

I think more so, it was the fact that the hitters had no clue how to read what he was going to pitch. Since he had no clue either.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I prefer to eat it when I do.

Edibles are just hard to mange dose intensity with, not the biggest fan for that reason.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Edibles are just hard to mange dose intensity with, not the biggest fan for that reason.

agreed. At one point I was able to get a consistent product that was very homgenized and made in a very controlled way so it was very predictable.

1/2 candy was buzz and no back pain, 1 candy was high, 2 was more high, 3 was DOH, 4 was SHIT.

I am a lightweight and most others would eat 4 and call it a day

Unfortunately those candies have dwindled in supply so now it is back to the guessing game with edibles. Part of the reason I rarely injest anymore.

#56 9 years ago

All the edibles I've tried in the past have tasted like a patty of ass mixed with some aged horse vomit, unfortunately.

I'd love to try some actual ones made by professionals or some candies made by them.

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I am a lightweight and most others would eat 4 and call it a day

Haha, don't sell yourself short, over indulging on the edibles will put even high tolerance people into an uncomfortable overly high state. One of those "just wait this part out for a few hours" deals.

#58 9 years ago

Yep, all my high scores are just that"high score" just 1 puff though, any more than that & it's time to sit, eat chips, & watch TV.

#59 9 years ago

It's 4:20...

Do you know where your multiball is?

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

All the edibles I've tried in the past have tasted like a patty of ass mixed with some aged horse vomit, unfortunately.
    I'd love to try some actual ones made by professionals or some candies made by them.

Make a trip to CO to play some pinball

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Make a trip to CO to play some pinball

Definitely "high" on my list of stuff to do.

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Must be OMMP edible

image-349.jpgimage-349.jpg image-653.jpgimage-653.jpg
    #63 9 years ago

Actually is it playing better or thinking you play better. As long as you are at home it does not matter. Stick with herbs as cutting lines on Invisiglass scratches..er could scratch.

#64 9 years ago

What does one of those cost?

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

it's bullshit... nobody's reflexes "get better" when they are impaired...

What's this "impaired" bullcrap? A good weed-buzz can help focus the attention. It's the main reason drunk-driving and high-driving are two different animals.
    True, I wouldn't recommend it for a multi-tasker.

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

What does one of those cost?

Around here those kinds of edibles seem to average $5.

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

aged horse vomit,

fun fact: horses can't vomit

#68 9 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

I didn't know that. Learn something new every day.

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

nor burp

#70 9 years ago

I find myself focusing more on ball control when I smoke compared to drinking I get more aggressive with my shots my solution DO BOTH!

#71 9 years ago

There is this perfect amount of alcohol and weed that makes me play way better than sober, but too much of either and my skills go to crap.

#72 9 years ago

Kids are playing on coke, speed. When I was younger, it was booze. Somehow it was more human.

Booze, huh?

Booze. Yeah. Wine. It goes back to the Bible. The Bible never mentions amphetamines.

#73 9 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Kids are playing on coke, speed. When I was younger, it was booze. Somehow it was more human.

Booze, huh?

Booze. Yeah. Wine. It goes back to the Bible. The Bible never mentions amphetamines.

I watched one special on Nat Geo or something where this guy was making cocaine in a gasoline filled bucket in the middle of the jungle. I was already pretty certain I was never going to try coke or heroin, but that pretty much sealed the deal for me. Not gonna happen.

#74 9 years ago

I wouldn't know. I take pride in the fact that I have never taken recreational drugs in my life. I do not condemn those who have, it just never was my thing.

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

I wouldn't know. I take pride in the fact that I have never taken recreational drugs in my life. I do not condemn those who have, it just never was my thing.

Me too. I get high on the man upstairs.

#76 9 years ago

^^dont forget caffeine and nicotine, they're stimulants/drugs

#77 9 years ago

This girl did acid at PAGG: http://t.co/ekNPM1f3ir

#78 9 years ago

We had a 420 tourney here and the top players ended up winning. I know in Seattle they had one too. My experience is like most others. There's a zone but too much and your toast

#79 9 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Me too. I get high on the man upstairs.

You do realize alcohol is a recreational drug, no?

#80 9 years ago

Some time I'll try to play when I am not buzzed one way or another, and then I will let you know if I notice any difference.

#81 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

Why is a posting about getting stoned allowed on a forum kids read?

Agreed. No kids read the other billion sites on the internet that contain content much worse than whats discussed here. If people parented their kids and taught them right from wrong a lot of these problems would go away.

Now back to the discussion at hand.....

Pot - not my bag (no pun intended)

#82 9 years ago
    Quoted from Zippee:

someone told me that when he gets high on marijuana and plays pinball that he is a much better player than when he is not high...he told me he anticipates where the ball is going to be much better and his reflexes are quicker and all this stuff...is this bullshit or no?

Key word, thinks, I'm not anti pot, but when you're high, you think a lot of things are much cooler than they really are.

Ever write down your good ideas when your high? Yeah, not so good...

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Ever write down your good ideas when your high? Yeah, not so good...

And yet, sometimes they're awesome.

Pinball is easy to measure, did you get a high score or not? You don't have to wonder if you did good, the game records it for you.

#84 9 years ago

one half Brownie approx 3 bucks, perfect dosage for a 2.5 Yes concert!

#86 9 years ago

anybody ever read a few scriptures from the good book then play vs. have a couple tokes/drinks wich sounds more fun? I bet church would be more fun with a couple tokes/drinks

#87 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

And yet, sometimes they're awesome.
    Pinball is easy to measure, did you get a high score or not? You don't have to wonder if you did good, the game records it for you.

It's all conjecture until testing is done, people have good and bad games without being high, being high does not predicate you playing well.

#88 9 years ago

you just dont care or notice the bad games and the good games are just friggin coool

#89 9 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

anybody ever read a few scriptures from the good book then play vs. have a couple tokes/drinks wich sounds more fun? I bet church would be more fun with a couple tokes/drinks

Why did you have to go there?

#90 9 years ago

I play better....medical use vs using pain medication.

#91 9 years ago

I have a bit more fun playing with beers and other stimulants, also sometimes play better with people watching but usually my best games happen during the day and sober. I did have a great time last Friday with my new Xmen Magneto and plenty of spirits, Oh and that night under the influence my best game of StarTrek LE ever not due to score but more so the busty Asian cheering me on and then, well you know. Good times

#92 9 years ago

oh I dunno something about people responding to a GET HIGH and play PINBALL thread with I get high from god comments.

#93 9 years ago

"FATTY TIME"!!!!!!! joe

#94 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I watched one special on Nat Geo or something where this guy was making cocaine in a gasoline filled bucket in the middle of the jungle. I was already pretty certain I was never going to try coke or heroin, but that pretty much sealed the deal for me. Not gonna happen.

That is like saying "This one time, some dude made moonshine with gasoline. I will never drink vodka again".

If marijauana was regulated by the FDA, gov, whatever, you could be sure it is safe and not grown in unknown black market conditions. Plus the goverment would get at the money, not criminals.

#95 9 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

oh I dunno something about people responding to a GET HIGH and play PINBALL thread with I get high from god comments.

Why does that mean you have to diss their beliefs. I didn't read anything negative about the use of pot by others, only your negative comments about religion. Far different and uncalled for imo.

#96 9 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Why does that mean you have to diss their beliefs. I didn't read anything negative about the use of pot by others, only your negative comments about religion. Far different and uncalled for imo.

Agreed, no need to get negative; you and SKILL_SHOT can both come by and use my vaporizer and play some pins, find some common ground.

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

This girl did acid at PAGG: http://t.co/ekNPM1f3ir

apparently she wrote the 'article' while still tripping...

#98 9 years ago

To quote Charlie Brown, "Oh bother".
    This thread will eventually fade away.

#99 9 years ago

I find that a good chronic can give me a little more patience and make the game longer and a little less boring.

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

To quote Charlie Brown, "Oh bother".
    This thread will eventually fade away.

Like every other thread. And people will continue doing things with their own bodies as they please. This seems to bother you.

There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-pinball-while-high/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.