Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 484 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG9251 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9252 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9253 (resized).jpg
    1A302AF4-AC46-4DD1-8AD6-BABAF9E3D42C (resized).jpeg
    9655C7AF-9D9A-4239-BDD8-C2FAF20E04EC (resized).jpeg
    399E5ED6-1550-4663-867D-22D4E29FFF0D (resized).jpeg
    63AB5CFA-787A-478E-A031-5B132B6D2AEE (resized).jpeg
    30BFBF91-328D-4AA7-91B8-E165CF8ECBBD (resized).jpeg
    2C5476BA-EF25-451C-AFC2-DFBA1EFBA00D (resized).jpeg
    8C92AC24-6D78-4209-AB5C-8F1673EF9AAF (resized).jpeg
    secretsanta2 (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1a (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1 (resized).JPG
    20171223_120024_resized(1) (resized).jpg
    waiting (resized).jpg
    bob (resized).jpg
    There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
    #151 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I still can't get over the fact that someone copied my gift idea and now two pinsiders will end up with a spider-man pin!

Thanks to you, at least two are getting Lexuses too.

LTG : )

#152 6 years ago

Are multiple Lexus called lexi?

#153 6 years ago

Nah.. Lexuses.

Ex: "the new Lexuses were hidden behind SS Billiards."

Hope that helps!

#154 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Ex: "the new Lexuses were hidden behid SS Billiards."

By the Brontosauruses.

Quoted from Fulltilt:

Hope that helps!

Yes. Thank you !

#155 6 years ago

Ol' Kris Kringle paid me a visit last night! Check out the score below, and sneak peak into my office in the last shot!
    Thank you Santa! You did your research well! Very happy with all of the presents! Can't wait to watch my friends Charlie, KT, Bug, and Ben in the movie! Looking forward to my little guy wearing his sweet new shirt, and clearly I am happy with mine! Thank you!!photo_2017-11-30_10-04-08 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-08 (resized).jpg
    photo_2017-11-30_10-04-10 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-10 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-11 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-11 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-12 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-12 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-13 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-13 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-15 (resized).jpgphoto_2017-11-30_10-04-15 (resized).jpg

#156 6 years ago

Wow, that shirt is fantastic!!!!

#157 6 years ago

hmm... maybe eric has me and I'm getting a brand spankin' new PoTC for xmas!!!!

#158 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Wow, that shirt is fantastic!!!!

Agreed. What a great gift.

#159 6 years ago

Well santas gift is on its way. I hope the little guy likes it.

#160 6 years ago

Great thread, everyone. Even for us lurkers, every post is like Christmas .

#161 6 years ago

Gift sent. Now we play the waiting game.

#162 6 years ago

Today is the day!!!! So excited!

No way i am waiting to open this up.
    Appears I struck the motherload!

PB300017 (resized).JPGPB300017 (resized).JPG

PB300018 (resized).JPGPB300018 (resized).JPG

#163 6 years ago

Always open the card first, it is good manners

Along with the card a sweet Corvette flyer. A true collector must be my SSanta as they even put it in a plastic sleeve.

PB300019 (resized).JPGPB300019 (resized).JPG

PB300020 (resized).JPGPB300020 (resized).JPG

#164 6 years ago

Nest go for a smaller box (they always have the good stuff )

Luckily, the age limit is not based on mental but chronological so I can open it...
    A nice tie in to my obvious love of the simpsons. I probably was supposed to keep the box unopened but no way! A sweet figurine that will now adorn my desk at work!

PB300021 (resized).JPGPB300021 (resized).JPG

PB300022 (resized).JPGPB300022 (resized).JPG

#165 6 years ago

They obviously did their research. Something for a sweet game in the collection and even something for the pups (yup look at all that dog hair on the carpet )

PB300023 (resized).JPGPB300023 (resized).JPG
    PB300024 (resized).JPGPB300024 (resized).JPG

#166 6 years ago

At the best for last. A sweet blueprint type tshirt with a pinball machine (BRUN), both pinball and the nerd OCD in me love this.
    Plus some light up flipper buttons (the only tough part will be deciding what game to install them on!)

PB300025 (resized).JPGPB300025 (resized).JPG
    PB300026 (resized).JPGPB300026 (resized).JPG

#167 6 years ago

Thanks very much SSanta! and the girls all say hello as they patiently wait for a treat.
    Cheers!

PB300028 (resized).JPGPB300028 (resized).JPG

PB300029 (resized).JPGPB300029 (resized).JPG

#168 6 years ago

I sent my package yesterday! I think the recipient will be very happy

#169 6 years ago

I sent my package today! Merry Christmas

#170 6 years ago

The final pieces of the gift I am giving are out for delivery to me, so I should be able to drop it in the mail tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

#171 6 years ago

UPS dropped a big box at my door last night. I got so excited that it may be my SS gift. I brought it in the house and was about to open it, then I saw it was actually my neighbors. UPS dropped at the wrong house.

#172 6 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

UPS dropped a big box at my door last night. I got so excited that it may be my SS gift. I brought it in the house and was about to open it, then I saw it was actually my neighbors. UPS dropped at the wrong house.

Mis-delivered packages are the ultimate secret santa gift!

#173 6 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

was it anything good?

#174 6 years ago

I don't know, but it was heavy.

#175 6 years ago

Box just sent. Tracking info sent to John.

Thanking John for doing this. And making everyone's holiday better !

#176 6 years ago

I got a 30lb box from UPS earlier this week myself and I don't remember ordering anything. I thought, wow... my SS went all out!! Turns out the wife ordered dog food from Amazon. Crazy cheap prices (same as Walmart) and delivered right to your door.

#177 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

delivered right to your door.

And your dog will turn it into a 30lb gift for you.

#178 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

And your dog will turn it into a 30lb gift for you.

It's the gift that keeps on giving!!

#179 6 years ago

My SS gift arrived today. I decided I would wait till....I could grab a knife to open it. To my surprise I received two DMD glare eliminators from Comet pinball, a can of Jolt cola, a bottle of Virgil’s Black Cherry Cream Soda (yum) and a brand new Coffee Cup....Robocup! Too cool....thanks for livening up my Christmas SS!

A10886B8-A9AB-4572-9E8B-27C95E7DA3A6 (resized).jpegA10886B8-A9AB-4572-9E8B-27C95E7DA3A6 (resized).jpeg

54AB297A-9EC8-48DE-822E-8F020791E18D (resized).jpeg54AB297A-9EC8-48DE-822E-8F020791E18D (resized).jpeg

#180 6 years ago

Shipped my Gift out yesterday. Hope He likes it

#181 6 years ago

My gift came today! Wow, great job to whomever my santa was!!!

I got this awesome Who Dunnit neon clock. Who Dunnit is one of the games that is pretty high up on my wish list!

clock (resized).jpgclock (resized).jpg

I also got a cool set of coasters like pmWolf did, which is awesome because I was kinda jealous of his! Mine had different games though, which came out fantastic! F-14 is seriously one of my favorite games, and not only was there an F-14 coaster, but the base of the holder is the F-14 playfield. Also a Who-Dunnit coaster.

coasters_1 (resized).jpgcoasters_1 (resized).jpg

coasters_2 (resized).jpgcoasters_2 (resized).jpg

What a great secret santa. Thanks to whomever sent these!

#182 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

My SS gift arrived today. I decided I would wait till....I could grab a knife to open it. To my surprise I received two DMD glare eliminators from Comet pinball, a can of Jolt cola, a bottle of Virgil’s Black Cherry Cream Soda (yum) and a brand new Coffee Cup....Robocup! Too cool....thanks for livening up my Christmas SS!

Woah, I didn't know Virgil's makes a Black Cherry Cream Soda! They make the best root beer, by far, so I'll have to look for the black cherry! Your Secret Santa gave me a gift too!

#183 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

Woah, I didn't know Virgil's makes a Black Cherry Cream Soda! They make the best root beer, by far, so I'll have to look for the black cherry! Your Secret Santa gave me a gift too!

Yeah it is chilling in the fridge as I type this...never had this flavor and looking forward to it!

#184 6 years ago

my secret santa gift arrived yesterday just as I was leaving for pinball league night so the pre-xmas unboxing had to wait until this morning

now why would I send myself something? unless it was from future me that went back into the past and landed in virginia by mistakenow why would I send myself something? unless it was from future me that went back into the past and landed in virginia by mistake

apparently, santa has access to a buttload of tape and spared no expensive to ensure that this parcel was securely wrapped and no carrier foolish enough could attempt to "steal" its contents without me knowing. (note to self: purchase stock options for the 3M company adhesives division)

2 hours later... with the use of a hacksaw blade, an x-acto blade and a laser I finally have the outer wrapping off
    f*ck! a box with more of this [human proof] tape!f*ck! a box with more of this [human proof] tape!

my god! santa IS watching me. it's a good thing that I had league @ marvin's last night
    he knows when you've been bad or really badhe knows when you've been bad or really bad

look at all of the goodies that are squirreled away in here. hey! what's this thing under the artist composition? something from the "worst hack/repair you ever saw" thread?
    someone's been keeping up with me and lloyd's MLP commentssomeone's been keeping up with me and lloyd's MLP comments

nope! is a pretty cool clock made from some EM pinball stepper motor board
    that's a lot of wires, just to tell time!that's a lot of wires, just to tell time!

here's everything so let's continue going through these MLP wrapped gifts one-by-one (btw, nice art work on all of the packages whoever you are
    quite the haul!quite the haul!

apparently, my secret santa has been shadowing some of the drama that I've been participating in as of late
    popcorn and atomic fire balls to follow all of the craziness here on pinsidepopcorn and atomic fire balls to follow all of the craziness here on pinside

if I know my balls, (and I think that I do), I believe that this is a HUGE bag of those rather hard to find "oooooooohh shiny!" pinball balls from terry @ pinball life
    ooooohh... shiny!ooooohh... shiny!

they say good things come in small packages, and this one is no exception
    more @*$&%! tape!!!more @*$&%! tape!!!

a plethora of pinball stuffa plethora of pinball stuff
    a can/bottle cozy to keep my cold [beverages] cool, some stickers and a couple of pinball key fobs including one of the "king" (mr. richie) and apparently someone now knows my name (more stalking apparently...
    these will definitely come in handy

and last but not least...
    the MLP thing comes back to bite methe MLP thing comes back to bite me
    it's a coffee mug that changes when it's warmed up. let's find out together what that blackness is hiding...
    around the bottom of the mug, the text reads 'may all your holograms be green - santa 2017'around the bottom of the mug, the text reads 'may all your holograms be green - santa 2017'

this is probably one of the coolest gifts that I've ever received

thank you secret santa, who ever you are

#185 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

my secret santa gift arrived yesterday just as I was leaving for pinball league night so the pre-xmas unboxing had to wait until this morning

apparently, santa has access to a buttload of tape and spared no expensive to ensure that this parcel was securely wrapped and no carrier foolish enough could attempt to "steal" its contents without me knowing. (note to self: purchase stock options for the 3M company adhesives division)

2 hours later... with the use of a hacksaw blade, an x-acto blade a laser I finally have the outer wrapping off

my god! santa IS watching me. it's a good thing that I had league @ marvin's last night
    look at all of the goodies that are squirreled away in here. hey! what's this thing under the artist composition? something from the "worst hack/repair you ever saw" thread?

here's everything so let's continue going through them one-by-one

apparently, my secret santa has been shadowing some of the drama that I've been participating in as of late

if I know my balls, (and I think that I do), I believe that this is a HUGE bag of those rather hard to find "oooooooohh shiny!" pinball balls from terry @ pinball life

they say good things come in small packages, and this one is no exception

a can/bottle cozy to keep my cold [beverages] cool, some stickers and a couple of pinball key fobs including one of the "king" (mr. richie) and apparently someone now knows my name (more stalking apparently...
    these will definitely come in handy
    and last but not least...

it's a coffee mug that changes when it's warmed up. let's find out together what that blackness is hiding...

» YouTube video
    thank you secret santa, who ever you are

Is that a creature from the black lagoon mug?!?!

#186 6 years ago

Just sent mine.

#187 6 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Is that a creature from the black lagoon mug?!?!

yep!

#188 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

Yes, that is cool.

#189 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

Now that is a cool clock. The mug is very cool as well.

Lots of cool stuff in these threads that I never knew existed. I need to get a set of the coasters that I keep seeing in this thread! Does anyone have a link to them or are they home made?

#190 6 years ago
    Quoted from BubbaBeast:

Now that is a cool clock. The mug is very cool as well.
    Lots of cool stuff in these threads that I never knew existed. I need to get a set of the coasters that I keep seeing in this thread! Does anyone have a link to them or are they home made?

I had to use my Google-fu skills, but found this:
    http://www.pinballgifts.com/coasters.html

#191 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

I had to use my Google-fu skills, but found this:
    http://www.pinballgifts.com/coasters.html

Nice! Thanks Fezmid

#192 6 years ago

Secret Santa present arrived today. Tons of information in this thing. Thank you to my secret Santa. I love it!!

8059E730-0517-40CE-AAB7-87C4E1B675A9 (resized).jpeg8059E730-0517-40CE-AAB7-87C4E1B675A9 (resized).jpeg

62F28D8E-163F-4A19-BABA-A9A706486D28 (resized).jpeg62F28D8E-163F-4A19-BABA-A9A706486D28 (resized).jpeg

#193 6 years ago

Big thumbs up on this....tastes great!

F021A479-0E61-44D8-A00E-9064F91A961B (resized).jpegF021A479-0E61-44D8-A00E-9064F91A961B (resized).jpeg

#194 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hogbog:

Ol' Kris Kringle paid me a visit last night! Check out the score below, and sneak peak into my office in the last shot!
    Thank you Santa! You did your research well! Very happy with all of the presents! Can't wait to watch my friends Charlie, KT, Bug, and Ben in the movie! Looking forward to my little guy wearing his sweet new shirt, and clearly I am happy with mine! Thank you!

That onesie is amazing!! I need to find one of those!!

#195 6 years ago
    Quoted from suave84:

Secret Santa present arrived today. Tons of information in this thing. Thank you to my secret Santa. I love it!!

I think that we might have the same Secret Santa!!

I just opened mine today, same book

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#196 6 years ago

And it's away! Hope you enjoy it!!! This was a lot of fun pulling together.

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png

#197 6 years ago

OH BABY! Thank you Pinball Santa!!
    These have to be the coolest Christmas gifts ever!

FullSizeRender.jpg-3 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-3 (resized).jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpg-4 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-4 (resized).jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpg-5 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-5 (resized).jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpg-6 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-6 (resized).jpeg

#198 6 years ago

what is the suzo-happ item?

#199 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

what is the suzo-happ item?

looks like a flashlight with tripod like legs?? be great for working inside the pin cab

That clock is so kick ass!

#200 6 years ago

Today I got my not-so-secret Santa gift! The personalized t-shirt is awesome and I love the phrases - quite the conversation piece!

I also got some chrome decals for my T2 bumpers. I'm torn on that one because I'm afraid it's going to make me want to do the full chrome upgrade because I've loved seeing what others have done, but for now, I'll resist and just do the bumpers.

Thanks Brian, my not-so-secret Santa!

20171204_175411 (resized).jpg20171204_175411 (resized).jpg

20171204_175431 (resized).jpg20171204_175431 (resized).jpg

20171204_175510 (resized).jpg20171204_175510 (resized).jpg

There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/4?hl=aflacjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.