1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 484 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 255 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG9251 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9252 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9253 (resized).jpg
    1A302AF4-AC46-4DD1-8AD6-BABAF9E3D42C (resized).jpeg
    9655C7AF-9D9A-4239-BDD8-C2FAF20E04EC (resized).jpeg
    399E5ED6-1550-4663-867D-22D4E29FFF0D (resized).jpeg
    63AB5CFA-787A-478E-A031-5B132B6D2AEE (resized).jpeg
    30BFBF91-328D-4AA7-91B8-E165CF8ECBBD (resized).jpeg
    2C5476BA-EF25-451C-AFC2-DFBA1EFBA00D (resized).jpeg
    8C92AC24-6D78-4209-AB5C-8F1673EF9AAF (resized).jpeg
    secretsanta2 (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1a (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1 (resized).JPG
    20171223_120024_resized(1) (resized).jpg
    waiting (resized).jpg
    bob (resized).jpg

There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 10 months ago

10 floppies! Hahahah man the good ole days.

Hey where are these last 10 or so people!

LTG still has some to post I think!

#452 10 months ago

John, who is left to post their SS gifts?

#453 10 months ago

I already posted, but here is a post using one of my gifts...spent like an hour last night....couple beers, a bathroon ceiling, and a lot of stars!

And YES; every bathroom should have a disco ball

KIMG2233 (resized).jpg

KIMG2237 (resized).jpg

#454 10 months ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

robably get a free copy of Windows.

Or Microsoft Bob.

bob (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #455 10 months ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

John, who is left to post their SS gifts?

Mine is still on its way, I will post photos when it arrives.

#456 10 months ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Mine is still on its way, I will post photos when it arrives.

Matesamo and ltg I know for sure. LTG has his, he was just waiting until the 7th. I didn't keep track of anyone else who hasn't posted pictures.

#457 10 months ago

I'll be celebrating, opening, and posting pictures tomorrow.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : My recipient never posted pictures.

#458 10 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'll be celebrating, opening, and posting pictures tomorrow.

Well we're waiting!

waiting (resized).jpg

#459 10 months ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Well we're waiting!

I open at noon CST. Do some tech support stuff. Have my Christmas breakfast. Then do the opening and taking of the pictures.

Shaping up to be the best Christmas I've had in many years.

#460 10 months ago

Just to beat LTG and get my pic of my SS gift here it is. Thanks again to my SS my Creech needed this.

20171223_120024_resized(1) (resized).jpg

#461 10 months ago

Merry Christmas !

My Secret Santa really came through. A gift wrapped box in a box. Some delicious looking really fancy jelly beans. And a gorgeous embroidered sweater. Really great gifts and I'll treasure them a long time.

And a second Secret Santa gifted me a truly wonderful assortment of gourmet nuts.

A special thanks to my Secret Santas. You have made this the best Christmas I've had in many years. Thank you.

And thank you to John Jundt for making my Christmas, and many others, really special !

secretsanta1 (resized).JPG

secretsanta1a (resized).JPG

secretsanta2 (resized).JPG

#462 10 months ago

I can't wait to do this again.

#463 10 months ago

I love the pop bumper cap as a decal on the shoulder! Looks pretty cool! I might have to steal that idea.

#464 10 months ago
    Quoted from SarverSystems:

I love the pop bumper cap as a decal on the shoulder! Looks pretty cool! I might have to steal that idea.

LTG said that the pop bumper is embroidered on the shoulder.

#465 10 months ago
    Quoted from SarverSystems:

I love the pop bumper cap as a decal on the shoulder!

It's embroidered. My Secret Santa went all out.

#466 10 months ago

That is a beautiful jacket, Lloyd!!! Very classy.

Mike in Kentucky

#467 10 months ago

It’s here, it’s here. It’s finally here. And what a haul. I got the Pinball coffee table book by Santiago Ciuffo and Pinball Wizards, both of which I have had my eye on. Can’t wait to dive into both. Plus there was a set of postcards from the Pinball art book and a super neat Star Wars wall decoration that I will hang in the game room this weekend.

Truely worth the wait! Many thanks Secret Santa!

8C92AC24-6D78-4209-AB5C-8F1673EF9AAF (resized).jpeg

2C5476BA-EF25-451C-AFC2-DFBA1EFBA00D (resized).jpeg

30BFBF91-328D-4AA7-91B8-E165CF8ECBBD (resized).jpeg

63AB5CFA-787A-478E-A031-5B132B6D2AEE (resized).jpeg

399E5ED6-1550-4663-867D-22D4E29FFF0D (resized).jpeg

9655C7AF-9D9A-4239-BDD8-C2FAF20E04EC (resized).jpeg

1A302AF4-AC46-4DD1-8AD6-BABAF9E3D42C (resized).jpeg

#468 10 months ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

It’s here, it’s here. It’s finally here. And what a haul. I got the Pinball coffee table book by Santiago Ciuffo and Pinball Wizards, both of which I have had my eye on. Can’t wait to dive into both. Plus there was a set of postcards from the Pinball art book and a super neat Star Wars wall decoration that I will hang in the game room this weekend.
    Truely worth the wait! Many thanks Secret Santa!

Awesome! I know your Santa was disappointed that it couldn't make it in time for Christmas so I'm glad you really liked it now that it has arrived!

#469 10 months ago

Speaking of Secret Santa gifts, I just got mine back tonight from being framed. Love the wood plank look, gives it a ship feel. The woman who framed it thought it was really cool. She put a sleeve on the back to put the original letter from Eric in to keep the story with the translite. My framed Avengers translite is already off the wall. This framed translite and the mini playfield are going to look great next to the framed WOZ that gave him the inspiration for my gift.

IMAG9253 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9252 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9251 (resized).jpg

#470 10 months ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Speaking of Secret Santa gifts, I just got mine back tonight from being framed. Love the wood plank look, gives it a ship feel. The woman who framed it thought it was really cool. She put a sleeve on the back to put the original letter from Eric in to keep the story with the translite. My framed Avengers translite is already off the wall. This framed translite and the mini playfield are going to look great next to the framed WOZ that gave him the inspiration for my gift.

For the guy who set this all up, I feel like I should have done more! Just an fyi, that translight is more unique than I originally anticipated. We've swapped locations on two of the map paths(which indicate movie multiball progress), so this is truly a one of a kind print.

Cheers,

Eric

#471 10 months ago

That is such a cool Translite! It looks fantastic framed.

#472 10 months ago

That looks cool, love the framing! Who do you use? I have some custom art on the way that I'd like a nice frame for - not sure what I want, so someone who can work with me would be cool.

#473 10 months ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

That looks cool, love the framing! Who do you use? I have some custom art on the way that I'd like a nice frame for - not sure what I want, so someone who can work with me would be cool.

Hobby Lobby. They do a great job and are the cheapest I found by far. They normally have sales but even when they don't there's always a 40% off coupon on their website you can use.

#474 10 months ago

thanks again LesManley (john) for putting this together. I think that just about everyone went over and beyond with both the limit and creativity to make this an secret santa xmas that will be remembered

#475 10 months ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

thanks again LesManley (john) for putting this together. I think that just about everyone went over and beyond with both the limit and creativity to make this an secret santa xmas that will be remembered

You guys and gals are all very welcome. To be honest, I really wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but to see things turned out as near perfect as they did says a lot about some of the people on this site. People love to make jokes about pinside negativity, which can be true, but then you look at things like the secret santa program. 61 almost total strangers came together from across the world to buy gifts for another stranger on a pure volunteer basis. All of those people communicated, put thought into their gifts and did their best to adhere to timelines and really help make the season special for others. We didn't have any grinches and I think people really appreciated what they received. Hopefully this was the start of a great new tradition that more and more people want to be part of in the future.

#476 10 months ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

You guys and gals are all very welcome. To be honest, I really wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but to see things turned out as near perfect as they did says a lot about some of the people on this site. People love to make jokes about pinside negativity, which can be true, but then you look at things like the secret santa program. 61 almost total strangers came together from across the world to buy gifts for another stranger on a pure volunteer basis. All of those people communicated, put thought into their gifts and did their best to adhere to timelines and really help make the season special for others. We didn't have any grinches and I think people really appreciated what they received. Hopefully this was the start of a great new tradition that more and more people want to be part of in the future.

I am in for next year!

This was a blast and thanks for all the hard work!

#477 10 months ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I am in for next year!
    This was a blast and thanks for all the hard work!

I think you mean this year since we're already in 2018 (either that or you're taking a year off

9 months later
    #478 6 days ago

Bumping the thread for those, like me, who star threads but maybe miss new ones.

So go here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2018-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-11th

#479 6 days ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

Bumping the thread for those, like me, who star threads but maybe miss new ones.

This is last years? You missed it by 11 months!

#480 6 days ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This is last years? You missed it by 11 months!

I think you missed his point. It is last years thread, but he posted a link to the new thread for 2018. There are so many ways for pinsiders to browse the forum... some common ways are to view threads you’ve already visited, or favorited, or posted in.

Fez is just watching out for those who might miss the new thread.

#481 6 days ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

So go here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2018-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-11th

Thanks so much for the post....I think a LOT more people will notice the 2018 santa fun after seeing the link here!

#482 6 days ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

I think you missed his point. It is last years thread, but he posted a link to the new thread for 2018. There are so many ways for pinsiders to browse the forum... some common ways are to view threads you’ve already visited, or favorited, or posted in.
    Fez is just watching out for those who might miss the new thread.

My bad, I didn’t see the link, I’m overtired!

#483 5 days ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

My bad, I didn’t see the link, I’m overtired!

Well, I did forget to put the link initially -- I posted, realized my mistake, and then edited my post. Maybe you saw it before I made the change.

Or maybe you're just overtired.

#484 4 days ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

Well, I did forget to put the link initially -- I posted, realized my mistake, and then edited my post. Maybe you saw it before I made the change.
    Or maybe you're just overtired.

Mystery solved... his post was 3 minutes after yours and by the time i saw it you already had the link. All is well that ends well and we get a few more bumps for last years thread.

Looking forward to shopping as Secret Santa again. I think my recipient was very pleased last year and gift giving and receiving brings out the holiday spirit for so many in this thread.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 106.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 214.99
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    $ 18.99
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    € 85.00
    Boards
    FLIPPROJETS
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 38.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    € 89.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside