Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 484 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG9251 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9252 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9253 (resized).jpg
    1A302AF4-AC46-4DD1-8AD6-BABAF9E3D42C (resized).jpeg
    9655C7AF-9D9A-4239-BDD8-C2FAF20E04EC (resized).jpeg
    399E5ED6-1550-4663-867D-22D4E29FFF0D (resized).jpeg
    63AB5CFA-787A-478E-A031-5B132B6D2AEE (resized).jpeg
    30BFBF91-328D-4AA7-91B8-E165CF8ECBBD (resized).jpeg
    2C5476BA-EF25-451C-AFC2-DFBA1EFBA00D (resized).jpeg
    8C92AC24-6D78-4209-AB5C-8F1673EF9AAF (resized).jpeg
    secretsanta2 (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1a (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1 (resized).JPG
    20171223_120024_resized(1) (resized).jpg
    waiting (resized).jpg
    bob (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Kidding of course...

hahha. how about just pinball stuff

always works well digging through their post history and trying to find out things they like, need or enjoy.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

More than $30 on shipping alone? Note to self, give j_m_ my name in the random draw in next year's Secret Santa 2018.

You're guys are all welcome. I really hope this goes well. I've been really encouraged by some of the PMs I've gotten where people have really done some creative investigation to find good gifts for their recipients. Hopefully we have some pleasantly surprised people this holiday season. pmwolf and northvibe I would recommend you stop looking in people's windows and going through their trash though.

especially after they run their pinball league nights! Best trash finds ever!!

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Damn I'm gonna feel horrible when everyone is posting pictures of boxes full of gold bars, rubies, diamonds, priceless works of art, ect that everyone seems to be sending out, and my poor guy is getting a handful of knick knacks Seriously though, I am trying to put a lot of thought into my gifts and hope they find a good use, just realize I am not a huge baller like some folks on here, and I think you're gonna like your present(s)!

hahha. F money. It is all about the feels, thoughts and effort put in I'd rather have a hand made item that someone put time/effort into

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from HighNoon:

So I got my Secret Santa gift already. It came in a pretty heavy USPS box. I was going to wait to open it, but that lasted all of an hour. Wow I hit the jackpot! Pinball, Nintendo, Star Trek, and baseball (the cards are from the Colorado Rockies, my favorite team), couldn't ask for more than that! The "Now You're Playing With Power" in the back of the picture is a cool t-shirt and the rolled up thing on the right is a signed (Jersey Jack) Hobbit poster from Pinball Star. I think I'm going to frame the Donkey Kong print and hang it up in the game room.
    Thanks Secret Santa! You absolutely killed it!
    I don't know if my Secret Santa wants to break their silence, but I'd love to know the story behind the Wacky Packages Trex card. It looks like it's signed by the artist. Is it one of five?
    Thanks again,
    Luke

Ha! That’s freaking awesome!!!!

#74 6 years ago

Unveiled!! Lloyd is Santa!!!!!!

#82 6 years ago

J_M - you naughty or nice?

10931632165_35b1bccae5_b (resized).jpg10931632165_35b1bccae5_b (resized).jpg

#97 6 years ago

My bad, my gift arrived yesterday!!! But so did my family for thanksgiving so I have not opened it yet!

I’ll open it soon and get some pics!!!!!

#98 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

It's a leg lamp !
    LTG : )

What if it is a red Ryder B.B. gun....

Chippe01 you’ll shoooooot you’re eye out!!!

#108 6 years ago

Finally! This present has been tempting me for a few days! I feel like ralphie waiting for his B.B. gun.

The Nice red bag tempting me43B634C5-2A62-40B2-9105-5EF11BFE2472 (resized).jpeg43B634C5-2A62-40B2-9105-5EF11BFE2472 (resized).jpeg

A sweet led lit antique game room sign!
    5789A3F1-338D-4E4F-B0CC-78E48DEBE7B4 (resized).jpeg5789A3F1-338D-4E4F-B0CC-78E48DEBE7B4 (resized).jpeg

My game room is the next room to get remodeled, but I had to hang it up now!
    0F0D2F2C-B789-4A89-BA9F-FDC4425CD01B (resized).jpeg0F0D2F2C-B789-4A89-BA9F-FDC4425CD01B (resized).jpeg
    9A27655C-5007-4FB7-929C-6C39BA5D2E2C (resized).jpeg9A27655C-5007-4FB7-929C-6C39BA5D2E2C (resized).jpeg

Thank you secret Santa! My game room is getting more game roomy!

#152 6 years ago

Are multiple Lexus called lexi?

#185 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

my secret santa gift arrived yesterday just as I was leaving for pinball league night so the pre-xmas unboxing had to wait until this morning

apparently, santa has access to a buttload of tape and spared no expensive to ensure that this parcel was securely wrapped and no carrier foolish enough could attempt to "steal" its contents without me knowing. (note to self: purchase stock options for the 3M company adhesives division)

2 hours later... with the use of a hacksaw blade, an x-acto blade a laser I finally have the outer wrapping off

my god! santa IS watching me. it's a good thing that I had league @ marvin's last night
    look at all of the goodies that are squirreled away in here. hey! what's this thing under the artist composition? something from the "worst hack/repair you ever saw" thread?

nope! is a pretty cool clock made from some EM pinball stepper motor board

here's everything so let's continue going through them one-by-one

apparently, my secret santa has been shadowing some of the drama that I've been participating in as of late

if I know my balls, (and I think that I do), I believe that this is a HUGE bag of those rather hard to find "oooooooohh shiny!" pinball balls from terry @ pinball life

they say good things come in small packages, and this one is no exception

a can/bottle cozy to keep my cold [beverages] cool, some stickers and a couple of pinball key fobs including one of the "king" (mr. richie) and apparently someone now knows my name (more stalking apparently...
    these will definitely come in handy
    and last but not least...

it's a coffee mug that changes when it's warmed up. let's find out together what that blackness is hiding...

» YouTube video
    this is probably one of the coolest gifts that I've ever received
    thank you secret santa, who ever you are

Is that a creature from the black lagoon mug?!?!

#199 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

what is the suzo-happ item?

looks like a flashlight with tripod like legs?? be great for working inside the pin cab

That clock is so kick ass!

1 week later
    #262 6 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Ill put my money on that there are a bunch of santas that have not shipped yet.

What's wrong with waiting until Dec 24th to ship?

#266 6 years ago

Who ever said that there was anything wrong. But I would think that waiting untill the 24 is stretching the deadline a little. Dont you?

Quoted from Fezmid:

Well, you'd be violating the rules...
    "The cut off date will be Dec. 12th for shipping so all items have a chance to get there by Christmas Eve."

hahahahah I'm joking, yes I get it. Mine is....kinda getting to be late, but I have no issues shipping it faster to make sure it is there...I've spoken to John about it. However if you ship ground, you bet you better get that package in asap!

#345 6 years ago

They are so darn handy! I had two, one for tool bag and one at home, but I always miss place one....

#351 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Was suprised not much got posted over weekend as I'm sure a number of people got packages last/next couple of days.
    Hopefully everyone who has recieved gifts, but waiting till christmas/hasn't taken pics yet responds like this....I think it makes Secret Santas relieved to know the package at least got there safely...........and, mainy...because...
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE'S GOODIES!!!
    Seeing all the different cool stuff people have received has been one of the best parts on here!
    Keep em coming guys

Yeah! I know my gifts showed up, but he hasn't posted!!!

#353 6 years ago

I have not received any gift yet but am sure any day now. Being this close to the 25th I may just wait till the morning to open it.

Coal can't take that long to ship hahahah jk. Yeah it is getting close! and now fedex/ups/usps etc are taking longer to get the items as the influx of shipping. It should be soon! Ground it taking a bit to get out. I know 1 of my packages was 2-3 days AFTER they said for some unknown reason.

#355 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I had a box (not related to this) that was supposed to be at my house last Thursday from UPS and it somehow wound up in USPS hands and is supposedly going to be here today! Can't wait to see condition....it was a replacement for an item the already damaged once
    Probably antother one of the reasons I was thinking about all the santa gifts on here this morning...

yeah, sometimes they contract that "last mile" to usps.... and trying to get money back for shipping issues is almost null because they have all sorts of excuses for this time of year....

Hope all arrives well!

#359 6 years ago

Oh that’s super cool! My tools always roll off the game/glass haha

#398 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZEN:

That sux, hopefully it comes last minute and makes your Christmas better.
    I sent my SS stuff but never heard if they got it, says delivered tho on tracking, just hoping some mouth breather didn't steal it.. they for sure wouldn't get it...

Ya, at this point I have a trigger finger to ask the person...but maybe I’ll wait until December 26th??

#442 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

such an awesome thread!
    How many are left to open?

feels like half!

#449 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Probably get a free copy of Windows.

95, not even the b version with usb support!

#451 6 years ago

10 floppies! Hahahah man the good ole days.

Hey where are these last 10 or so people!

LTG still has some to post I think!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.