Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 352 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DocRotCod
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    distortion.jpg
    thumbnails.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-02-10-49-28.png
    147064011-617x416.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 16.54.14 .png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 16.42.28 .png
    VisualIssue_Fixed.png
    VisualIssue.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-31 10.41.41-637.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-31 10.38.11-161.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-31 10.37.39-725.png
    pinside-ignore-1.jpg
    popcorn-deer-2.gif
    Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 10.45.29 AM.png
    2015-05-29 21_21_00-What happened on mobile_ - Pinside.com.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Phew we're back. With Pinside down I had nowhere to post a thread with 5 exclamation points aboot a website being down for 5 minutes

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

I preferred the previous desktop version for sure. Have not tried mobile yet.

Looks better on android till I start typing and then I can't see much

EDIT: Fixed text on desktop so i could see what was going on.

#25 8 years ago

fonts being worked on i assume

#31 8 years ago

Works well if holding my phone vertical...horizontal may be worse for ME than before. Don't use mobil that much though so I'm not target person. Obviously updating isn;t over so I'm sure it'll work great when done.

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Not a fan of the new post layout. Having the name and the time in the gray bar above the post is weird. It's graphically frustrating.

Sure it's not done yet. They wouldn't leave it looking this horrible.

#72 8 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

If you have a concern/complaint, please be VERY specific in your post.

-mof

1. On a desktop (Firefox), the grey background that become the "bars" mentioned above posts are extremely ugly, a waste of space, and look amateurish at best.

2. The Green (?) box that comes down when selecting up/down vote is an exercise is horror.

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I am also not find the borders between posts very appealing. Looks kinda weird with the user name and Avatar offset from the white background. Used to see more posts on the same page. Plus, this is happening in Chrome now.
    chrome.jpg

Quoted from Jawa:

Firefox in desktop mode is displaying the same way for me. Makes me feel off balance.

It's a blast from the past, converting the 16X9 aspect we've all had for years back to 4x3...maybe the next update will make it Black & White?

#175 8 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

1024x768 desktop? What is this, the 90's?

#318 8 years ago

Well I still have thumbs up/down on my mobile at least.

#320 8 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

I have to use the desktop version on my phone to get them. No biggie, just glad there was an option

I only use desktop mode and it seems to be no thumbs at work, but fine at home & mobile. Probably an outdated Firefox we can't update.

#324 8 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Funny you say that - it was the first design change I noticed on the previous rev and I thought it was clever.

I think that was the problem actually, it looked "too clever" to me like it was just trying to be diff'rent.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/martians-bring-pinside-mobile-update?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.