20240317_164915 (resized).jpg
IMG20231222163745 (resized).jpg
20231217_164559 (resized).jpg
20231217_163932 (resized).jpg
20231119_150215 (resized).jpg
20231119_195951 (resized).jpg
bad_matrix (resized).jpg
20231022_194847 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shenanigander.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#299 9 years ago

very sweet crane decals! love em.

my friend and i just created a ticket replacement decal. i just applied mine last night and it looks great.

i actually started another thread about this a while ago if you want to check out the details here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-replacement-ticket

either way here are a couple pics!

i should mention that the artwork was completely redone and is much more clear and crisp and red highlights were added like the original art. printed on a metallic gold vinyl with a mylar top coat.

116.jpg116.jpg
142.jpg142.jpg
152.jpg152.jpg

#330 9 years ago

clear superbands look very cool!

#335 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Deepest game of the 90s. I did a longer than normal review on this machine. I have the alt trans too, looks led'd even with inc bulbs.
I have turned many people on to this game that have been to my place, many actively looking for one now. There is just so much to do.
My only complaint is I wish you could turn the automatic third ball MB off. I would like to see that less than every game for sure, and have to only get it by earning it.

I am one such victim of your influence on purchasing this game I agree, would be nice to not get the freebie MB on ball 3!

#341 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

You can make it harder to get setting multiball difficulty harder in the setup.

Will it change mb being lit when you start 3rd ball?

#343 9 years ago

It increases the number of times you have to hit the captive balls to start multiball, so while it's not sure fire, since you can start multiball on ball one if you hit them enough times, it doesn't automatically award you multiball on ball three if you never hit a captive ball during the first two balls, it makes it harder.
Just try it, I think it will help with what you're looking for, but you might not like it.

ok cool will give it a shot! thanks

1 month later
#358 9 years ago

well the project is finally complete. with printing delays it took about 2 months.

high detail, red accent, shinny metallic gold replacement tickets now available...(while supplies last)

ebay.com link: Last Action Hero Playfield Ticket Decal Replacement Overlay Pinball Mod Upgrade

compare to the other replacement ticket available here...

ebay.com link: Data East Last Action Hero Golden Ticket Repair Overlay

006.JPG006.JPG
#368 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

That looks awesome.

thanks!!!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Fantastic job, beats the other one hands down. Their shipping is laughable too. I predict their sales will drop to zero very quickly.

yes i seen the shipping!!! ridiculous wow!!

1 week later
#377 9 years ago

Well 5 or 6 pinsiders now have our golden ticket overlay in the mail (or received). Would love to see some pics after installed. Maybe some before and after shots!

006.JPG006.JPG
#379 9 years ago

It looks really great and is high quality material. Looking forward to applying it tomorrow!

glad you are happy with the product! would love to see a pic when applied

#390 9 years ago

I didn't get it exactly right the first time so I had to take it off, unfortunately it did lift some of the original ticket around the eye so this is a permanent installation for me. I think it looks nice, but was hoping that I could remove it someday if I wanted and I suppose I could, but it isn't as simple as just peeling it up.

I mentioned to Matt and would like to point out that using heat (hair dryer for eg) is recommended for taking off decals/stickers. These decals are really not meant to be applied, removed and reapplied (as with most things that are stickers). But heat should do the trick if you want to remove it.

Maybe after a few thousand games the decal will wear and you want to remove the old decal and put on a new one. That is about the only reason I see wanting to remove it. Either way the after pic looks great Matt! PM sent about a replacement decal.

4 months later
#495 9 years ago

CLEARANCE TIME! I have a few of these replacement decals left. We will never be running these again.

Pinsider price $20 + $3 shipping

Here is my ebay page with the details on the ticket

ebay.com link: Last Action Hero Playfield Ticket Decal Replacement Overlay Pinball Mod Upgrade

116.jpg116.jpg
1 month later
#511 9 years ago

someone named steve c. got a last action hero decal off me and it just came back in the mail to me. from milford usa. contact me please to discuss resending thanks.

3 months later
#517 8 years ago

This is the last one I have in stock and likely will not be running this again. The market is small enough as it is and I think I have satisfied the majority of it. So 1st one to ebay gets the last one.

2 months later
#551 8 years ago

Last action hero replacement ticket order.

I have had some interest lately so if there is enough interest to do a run of 10 then I will run it again. Price would be $30 + $2 shipping. (smaller run, cost is higher)

Send me your info and I'll make a list and when I have 10 orders I will let everyone know in this thread. Thanks, Mike

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-replacement-ticket#post-2723367

Edit: Forgot to mention that price is in USD

1 month later
#595 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

There is an overlay for the ticket. Guy in Canada makes them

We just did a small run. Back by popular demand We have a few left. $30usd + shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-replacement-ticket

1 year later
#977 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

They make an overlay for the ticket. Guy in Canada does it. I may have an extra around if he doesn't sell them anymore.

I have a few in stock.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shenanigander.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in?tu=Shenanigander and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.