20240317_164915 (resized).jpg
IMG20231222163745 (resized).jpg
20231217_164559 (resized).jpg
20231217_163932 (resized).jpg
20231119_150215 (resized).jpg
20231119_195951 (resized).jpg
bad_matrix (resized).jpg
20231022_194847 (resized).jpg
There are 3,518 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 71.
#351 9 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Last Action Hero owner here and wondering if any of you know where to find replacement motor?

I don't sorry.

#352 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

What size is the Allen wrench for that and the lane diverter. Bigger than 3mm and smaller than 4mm. 3.5mm isn't really a standard size, is it really SAE 1/8 or 9/64?

That's a 9/64 ...I had the same issue yesterday and it drove me nuts!

#353 9 years ago

I need a new Crane motor asy. along with the new gear box.. Please LMK E mail me direct [email protected]

1 week later
#354 9 years ago

I'm very happy to say that I'm now a member of this club!

#355 9 years ago

It's about freaking time, PorkChop.

I got my new decals from toyotaboy (thanks so much!!!!!!!) and need to find time this weekend to put them on. Will post pics if/when I do.

2 weeks later
#357 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

If any one needs them I have a set of ramps for this game:
https://forum-s3.pinside.com/201402/1486954/197276.jpg
I was trying to sell them before but if anyone needs them just cover shipping and they are yours.

I want to give a shout out to an awesome Pinsider.

Pinsider: ASTROPIN (Adam) hooked me up with these LAH ramps for FREE!
I would like to say THANK YOU and what a kind gesture from an awesome pinsider. I really appreciate it.
ASTROPIN is the kind of Pinsider that makes this hobby great.
Definitely give this bro the props he deserves!
Cheers!
Taylor

#358 9 years ago

well the project is finally complete. with printing delays it took about 2 months.

high detail, red accent, shinny metallic gold replacement tickets now available...(while supplies last)

ebay.com link: Last Action Hero Playfield Ticket Decal Replacement Overlay Pinball Mod Upgrade

compare to the other replacement ticket available here...

ebay.com link: Data East Last Action Hero Golden Ticket Repair Overlay

006.JPG006.JPG
#360 9 years ago

That looks awesome. This is my latest mod:

image-58.jpgimage-58.jpg
#361 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

That looks awesome. This is my latest mod:

image-58.jpg 169 KB

Isn't his "gaze" a little low.

#362 9 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

well the project is finally complete. with printing delays it took about 2 months.
high detail, red accent, shinny metallic gold replacement tickets now available...(while supplies last)
ebay.com link » Last Action Hero Playfield Ticket Decal Replacement Overlay Pinball Mod Upgrade
compare to the other replacement ticket available here...
ebay.com link » Data East Last Action Hero Golden Ticket Repair Overlay

006.JPG 274 KB

Fantastic job, beats the other one hands down. Their shipping is laughable too. I predict their sales will drop to zero very quickly.

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Isn't his "gaze" a little low.

Only until the shaker motor goes off, then they jiggle around.

#364 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Only until the shaker motor goes off, then they jiggle around.

You are talking about the eyes still correct?

#366 9 years ago

Silly boys. And I thought I was easily amused... Lol.

image-535.jpgimage-535.jpg

#368 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

That looks awesome.

thanks!!!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Fantastic job, beats the other one hands down. Their shipping is laughable too. I predict their sales will drop to zero very quickly.

yes i seen the shipping!!! ridiculous wow!!

1 week later
#369 9 years ago

Sure is quiet in here... Silent but deadly
arnold-and-tar-pit[1].jpgarnold-and-tar-pit[1].jpg

#370 9 years ago

hi,i need pic's of the crane's ball lock.mine is all broken up around the rivets and switches. thanks for the help. joe

#372 9 years ago

hi toyotaboy, here's a couple of pic's of the problem area. I don't know if the area in between the rivets is flat or concave. thanks joe

SAM_0553.JPGSAM_0553.JPG SAM_0563.JPGSAM_0563.JPG
#373 9 years ago

I got my new golden ticket, my ticket is still very nice, so this will be like a really big protector. I'll take some shots once I install it this weekend. I'm excited.

#374 9 years ago

I'll take some shots once I install it this weekend.

Yes please.

#375 9 years ago

This pic might help you.DSCN0834.JPGDSCN0834.JPG

I would take a better angle but my game is at Expo. That pic is from when I tore the playfield down to swap in my CC'd one. Mike

#376 9 years ago

thanks for the pic. I guess i'll break out the bondo and paint and then mylar it. joe

#377 9 years ago

Well 5 or 6 pinsiders now have our golden ticket overlay in the mail (or received). Would love to see some pics after installed. Maybe some before and after shots!

006.JPG006.JPG
#378 9 years ago

Well 5 or 6 pinsiders now have our golden ticket overlay in the mail (or received). Would love to see some pics after installed. Maybe some before and after shots!

006.JPG 274 KB

It looks really great and is high quality material. Looking forward to applying it tomorrow!

#379 9 years ago

It looks really great and is high quality material. Looking forward to applying it tomorrow!

glad you are happy with the product! would love to see a pic when applied

#380 9 years ago

Before

DSC00004.JPGDSC00004.JPG

After

DSC00005.JPGDSC00005.JPG

I didn't get it exactly right the first time so I had to take it off, unfortunately it did lift some of the original ticket around the eye so this is a permanent installation for me. I think it looks nice, but was hoping that I could remove it someday if I wanted and I suppose I could, but it isn't as simple as just peeling it up.

#381 9 years ago

Although, the ticket must have some magical powers, because I got on the board for the first time tonight .

DE and Sega both have some very high default scores, and having the machine on the hard setting (which essentially does not guarantee multiball on the third ball unless you purposefully hit the captive balls during ball 1 and 2, or use the smart missile) and Cliffy's really makes the game much harder to get high scores on.

#382 9 years ago

Looks good but those pictures are pretty dark and murky.

#383 9 years ago

Best I could do Paul, the flash caused bad reflections. If you want better, your gonna just have to buy one and take your own pictures.

#385 9 years ago

Just for you Paul.

DSC00002.JPGDSC00002.JPG DSC00003.JPGDSC00003.JPG
#386 9 years ago

Thanks Matt, I can really see the detail and colors now. Wish my game was as nice as yours.

#387 9 years ago

Warning to LAH owners, if you have a old bill acceptor on yours UNPLUG IT!!! Mine was still plugged in and it shorted my line filter. Still down, lots of troubleshooting to figure that out.

#388 9 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Warning to LAH owners, if you have a old bill acceptor on yours UNPLUG IT!!! Mine was still plugged in and it shorted my line filter

You must have had something shorted. I don't know that I've ever owned a pin with a dollar bill acceptor, not even LAH.

#389 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

You must have had something shorted. I don't know that I've ever owned a pin with a dollar bill acceptor, not even LAH.

It was probably something in the bill acceptor.

#390 9 years ago

I didn't get it exactly right the first time so I had to take it off, unfortunately it did lift some of the original ticket around the eye so this is a permanent installation for me. I think it looks nice, but was hoping that I could remove it someday if I wanted and I suppose I could, but it isn't as simple as just peeling it up.

I mentioned to Matt and would like to point out that using heat (hair dryer for eg) is recommended for taking off decals/stickers. These decals are really not meant to be applied, removed and reapplied (as with most things that are stickers). But heat should do the trick if you want to remove it.

Maybe after a few thousand games the decal will wear and you want to remove the old decal and put on a new one. That is about the only reason I see wanting to remove it. Either way the after pic looks great Matt! PM sent about a replacement decal.

#391 9 years ago

I mentioned to Matt and would like to point out that using heat (hair dryer for eg) is recommended for taking off decals/stickers. These decals are really not meant to be applied, removed and reapplied (as with most things that are stickers). But heat should do the trick if you want to remove it.
Maybe after a few thousand games the decal will wear and you want to remove the old decal and put on a new one. That is about the only reason I see wanting to remove it. Either way the after pic looks great Matt! PM sent about a replacement decal.

The decal is of quite high quality, it certainly wasn't any fault of yours. But those buying it, take your time and do it right the first time. If you want to remove it, use some heat and go slow, it is very sticky and did pull up some of the original art when I removed mine to reposition. I plan on buying another, removing this one and filling the low area and reapplying.

#393 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

LED Jewel Caps!!

image-664.jpg 236 KB

With the led rings they look great on LAH.

#394 9 years ago

Thought I would mention here I have my redone LAH for sale. It's listed in the marketplace. Mike

#395 9 years ago

My LAH is finally working again. Now I can enjoy it after 4 weeks of being down due to a power problem which is now resolved. Had just finished shopping it too.

#396 9 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Thought I would mention here I have my redone LAH for sale. It's listed in the marketplace. Mike

Price dropped. Mike

3 weeks later
#397 9 years ago

Somebody at a tournament mentioned to me that they heard the new ROM had been released. Is that true, has anyone heard any news?

#399 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

well, it was promised 2 years ago. Not sure if it's actually done now?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-firmware-mod-coming-soon

Messaged him a couple of weeks ago. He said he was still working on it.

#400 9 years ago

Having an annoyance here, when the ball is plunged into play about 50% of the time it will bounce off the CRANE targets and go right into the right outlane. The ball saver will save it once but it wont a second time. This also presents a problem when balls are plunged into multiball where there is no ball saver. Nothing obviously is out of adjustment or could be adjusted to prevent this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,518 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 71.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.