• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (3).jpg
image.jpg
gallery_1_1_11337.jpg
There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 8 years ago

Wow. Looks pretty damn fun.

#252 8 years ago

Easily the best music pin so far

#253 8 years ago

after having one here in the shop for a couple days I can say I'm completely sick of Kiss's music now.
I wouldn't say it's anywhere NEAR AC/DC or Metallica playwise.

#254 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

after having one here in the shop for a couple days I can say I'm completely sick of Kiss's music now.
I wouldn't say it's anywhere NEAR AC/DC or Metallica playwise.

Oh no! Sell Mortimer, sell!

#255 8 years ago

not saying it's a bad pinball at all. I will love to play it on location and at league. it's fast and has more positives than negatives. pop lights are VERY cool, sound quality blows me away. it's a fast game that very "borgy". artwork and total package is real nice. simmons head isn't as large as I expected and fits with the playfield MUCH better than magneto and wolvy did.

I just realized having it sitting here, I am sick of Kiss music and could never own the game in my house. granted its beta code, but other than demon multiball there's not a whole lot else going on. And I don't see a light like metallica had like "crank it up" to completely change the game when finally implemented.

Not hating on it at all, but you better be a true Kiss fan musicwise as their music tends to be repetitive. hot hot hotter than hell. hot hot hotter than hell. shout it shout it shout it out loud. shout it shout it shout it out loud. lick it up, lick it up oh oh oh... lick it up lic.... ugh.

#256 8 years ago

I played it in league last night for the first time. It flows well and has brutal outlanes. The left outlane config is just like Met but worse for some reason. The damn Gene head is brutal. When shot without lock lit, the disk puts a wicked spin on the ball ala Tron, but it often heads for the right outlane. When shot with lock lit, it ejects from the mouth either SDTM or close to it every time. Game felt level to me but I did not check it.

At the start of the game, you select the SONG with the right flipper, and select the CITY with the left flipper. There are tremendous possibilities for this with code updates. You can also complete a song and shoot the scoop to change the song, ala AC/DC. I truly believe this will be a great game when the code matures. Maybe not as good as Met or AC/DC, but I think it will be every bit as good as Tron, ST, IM, etc.

#257 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

not saying it's a bad pinball at all. I will love to play it on location and at league. it's fast and has more positives than negatives. pop lights are VERY cool, sound quality blows me away. it's a fast game that very "borgy". artwork and total package is real nice. simmons head isn't as large as I expected and fits with the playfield MUCH better than magneto and wolvy did.
I just realized having it sitting here, I am sick of Kiss music and could never own the game in my house. granted its beta code, but other than demon multiball there's not a whole lot else going on. And I don't see a light like Metallica had like "crank it up" to completely change the game when finally implemented.
Not hating on it at all, but you better be a true Kiss fan musicwise as their music tends to be repetitive. hot hot hotter than hell. hot hot hotter than hell. shout it shout it shout it out loud. shout it shout it shout it out loud. lick it up, lick it up oh oh oh... lick it up lic.... ugh.

Yea, and ACDC isn't repetitive at all. Every song is 3 or 4 words. Lol. I love'em both though.

#258 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Yea, and ACDC isn't repetitive at all.

Not every band can have songwriting prowess like Iron Maiden.....

...and I don't own AC/DC because of the music either. A metalhead that doesn't like AC/DC, Ozzy or Kiss. I know, I know...

#259 8 years ago

Well, for my money, if we are looking for a pin theme with stellar musicianship, more sound than should be possible from three guys and deep lyrics, I'm voting for Rush. Of course, Rush has no real wow factor other than what I noted, which might not make it such a great idea...

...but I'm guessing a Rush pin just might be big in Canada.

#260 8 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Well, for my money, if we are looking for a pin theme with stellar musicianship.....

I don't think pinball fans want musicianship.

Look at all the music pins: KISS, AC/DC, Metallica, Ted Nugent, Rob Zombie .......... Simple, fast tempo, straight ahead, mindless rock.

You start with weird time signatures and you are going to throw off my game rhythm.

#261 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

A metalhead that doesn't like AC/DC, Ozzy or Kiss. I know, I know...

I don't either, AC/DC and Kiss are not metal and Ozzy with the exception of being a member of Sabbath the Godfathers of metal music is not metal, true metal anyway. Slayer thats the ticket.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-gameplay-video-is-here/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.