• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (3).jpg
image.jpg
gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman5000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Maybe those come later but beta code usually means it's mostly complete.

Really?? With Stern code, "Final code" isn't usually complete.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

looks great, but I really miss call outs on music based pins - I know it's the nature of the beast

What makes you think KISS won't have them? It's already been listed on the feature matrix.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Which studio album is this game based on? Since Gene remastered and left out the other 2 band members?

KISS KLASSICS.

#127 8 years ago

Let's put this in simple terms. On eBay there are approx 30 WWELE's available, approx 15 TWDLE's available, and only 1 KISSLE, and that one is a Canadian dealer. I think is a hit so far. That should tell the naysayers something.

#138 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

How many WWELE's were listed on eBay before the game even started shipping? Don't distributors usually list them for sale once they have them in inventory? Seems a little early to be making this comparison.
How many Kiss LE's are going to be built? I don't think we've even seen the number announced yet?

Actually there were about 25 KISSLE on eBay last week. They are all sold now.

#215 8 years ago

All KISSLE's are officially sold out.

#217 8 years ago

I just called every American Distributor looking for one for a friend and they all said sold out, including automated. My buddy asked Stern on Facebook and they posted they are all sold, and they recommend a premium now.

#219 8 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
2 weeks later
#257 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

not saying it's a bad pinball at all. I will love to play it on location and at league. it's fast and has more positives than negatives. pop lights are VERY cool, sound quality blows me away. it's a fast game that very "borgy". artwork and total package is real nice. simmons head isn't as large as I expected and fits with the playfield MUCH better than magneto and wolvy did.
I just realized having it sitting here, I am sick of Kiss music and could never own the game in my house. granted its beta code, but other than demon multiball there's not a whole lot else going on. And I don't see a light like Metallica had like "crank it up" to completely change the game when finally implemented.
Not hating on it at all, but you better be a true Kiss fan musicwise as their music tends to be repetitive. hot hot hotter than hell. hot hot hotter than hell. shout it shout it shout it out loud. shout it shout it shout it out loud. lick it up, lick it up oh oh oh... lick it up lic.... ugh.

Yea, and ACDC isn't repetitive at all. Every song is 3 or 4 words. Lol. I love'em both though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman5000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-gameplay-video-is-here?tu=iceman5000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.