Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#52 3 years ago

It was a good show as always but I felt his presentation was a bit rusty or maybe guarded. Am I alone on that?

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I do enjoy reading the posts of those who worship him and those who despise him.

I have a Kaneda prayer mat and all of my money goes to his Pantheon account.
    (Jesus, we enjoy his podcast, we don't worship)

blackcat4 (resized).jpgblackcat4 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #149 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

So September 15th Kaneda is revealing picture of GnR play field...Remember he promised if JerseyJack didn't make an announcement before then, he would post a picture.
    Obviously it won't happen. Kaneda doesn't actually have a picture. The guy is a liar. The next day he back tracked and made up a story that Jersey Jack is angry with him about potentially releasing a picture that he "posted" before, but somehow no one saw it. That's what I don't like about Kaneda, he can be entertaining, but flat out lying and making up stories is super sketchy and immature. It's like watching a 12 year old nerd tell us about his super hot model girlfriend that goes to another school. If Kaneda actually has a picture (spoiler...he doesn't)...I'll eat my words. But I can guarantee he won't release anything on September 15th 2020. He's full of it. So if you enjoy listening to a guy lie to you, then Kaneda is your guy. Besides the lying he's fine, he has animated discussions, talks pinball, speculation etc. Just no need to lie.

Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Ok, describe the picture then.
    Nice try Kaneda!

Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

He stated it in his facebook live. Then the next day facebook live he started making excuses as to why he won't reveal it.
    PLEASE, if he had any leak, he'd post it right away. Being secretive is not his mojo.
    Even when he was asked what the play field looked like he gave the most generic answer, like, it had more than one flipper and there is a lot of guns n roses themed stuff and says the artwork is awesome...Ok...I could of said the same safe answers too. It has 4 legs, bumpers, lights, band members. etc.

Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

lol looks like a struck a cord with Christopher/Kaneda. I guess liars don't like being called out. I apologize for calling you out on the lying bro! I'll keep my observations of your lying to myself next time. BTW, Saying "I saw the art, so how would i know the art is awesome" as proof you saw it, is the most laughable thing and then saying Axl is in the centre of a group pic? NO WAAAAY...you're telling me the singer of a band is at the center? MIND BLOWN! REVOLUTIONARY! Next thing your going to share is that Slash is wearing a top hat in the artwork. Come on man, you were better off not addressing me then stretching the lie and further looking foolish. I use to think you were entertaining, but now that you called me out instead of walking the walk, you're just desperate, and sad, really. Also calling me a troll, newbie, a clown, a hater, and all other sorts of names because I challenged you on a lie, is a great counter! Then you spend half a facebook live wondering why people hate you and complaining that you did nothing to them. I never called you a name or a fraud, I actually complimented you many times and said my only concern is the blatant lying and that turns me away. No need to lie. But you do you bud, and continue to fill in your time throwing yourself a pity party on your little podcasts and then the other half wondering why people don't like you and wondering why they have beef with you, and you claim to be the victim. Lose the act buddy. Personally, I don't have beef because I could care less about you, you're laughable and meaningless to me. Also why do you keep calling your viewers "slow"? You literally just called them all slow in this current facebook live. I can see why you think you can get away lying to them all the time, because you think so low of them.

I noticed in your profile that you're a newbie here on Pinside and yet well informed and versed.
    - Yeah, I hate dishonesty and pretenders too.
    Welcome to Pinside.

2 months later
    #209 3 years ago

Meh, I often delete my Pinside comments drunk or sober. I see a lot of other people do it too.

#213 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well you can be a bit emotional

Don't start with me, Law. Last thing you want is for me to apologize again.

1 week later
    #240 3 years ago

His show peaked after he bought Magic Girl. At least it did for me.

3 months later
    #263 3 years ago

He didn't just win, he crushed the competition.
    973 first choice votes vs 347 for second place. That's nearly a 3 to 1 margin.

Congratulations to all of the nominees that were honored and to Imoto Arcade and Jack Danger for a fun and entertaining job of hosting.
    Also, congratulations to Jeff at TWIPY for the transparency and to everyone involved in putting on a great show.

zz165680749_2804234179838601_4682473645690739193_o (resized).pngzz165680749_2804234179838601_4682473645690739193_o (resized).png

#302 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Am I the only person who thinks Kaneda votes for himself over and over while changing IP addresses and identities like he did here?

Hilton got caught voting multiple times against Knads a couple of years ago. Jeff at Twipy installed safe guards afterward to minimize anyone from doing it again. And with the passion that people have for hating the guy, I expect a lot of people might be playing that same game.

#311 3 years ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

Please...no one cares about twipy awards enough to sabotage them. Stop feeding his ego.

Hilton was caught trying to sabotage the Twipys against Kaneda a couple of years ago. He even admitted to it on Pinside.

#315 3 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I’d love LTG in a car talk type format, but pinball related. Stump the Chump is the segment that he’d shine. Someone calls in with a pinball problem and Lloyd must ask the right questions and diagnose what he thinks will fix it. Then the person goes off and does the repair or hires someone to fix it. Then they call back in and explain the problem, makes sound effects describing the problem, lists LTG’s recommendation and finally what the real fix was. Always great when the host is way off base but having LTG interacting with people in a show format would be gold.

I thought DEAR LLOYD was a personal counseling or lonely hearts type of thing.

#396 3 years ago

Thanks for using paragraphs. I read one of them.

2 months later
    #620 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

HEP has already stated he cannot fix the pf issues because the problem is with the paint adhering to the wood.

It was reported on FB that Kruzman won't touch these playfields either.

""Ron Kruzman already said it can't be fixed. He wouldn't touch it. He said the art is not sticking to the wood. Bottom line needs to be made by a different manufacturer""

#624 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

So what's happening with all of the games that don't have issues?

I sold mine and I'm no longer buying games from manufactures that don't have their shit together.

#640 2 years ago

Poll from the GnR playfield damage thread.

Currently there are 193 votes. 80 say no problem while 113 complain of damage or pooling. (76 with playfield damage, 37 pooling)
    And consider this is still a newly released game slowly trickling out into the public.

People without damage today may be complaining tomorrow and that's my fear.

gnr poll (resized).pnggnr poll (resized).png

#656 2 years ago

The hits keep coming in and more disappointed people. This was just posted an hour ago on FB.

GnR JJP playfield (resized).pngGnR JJP playfield (resized).png
    3 weeks later
    #927 2 years ago
    Quoted from SmallyBells:

At least iceman can stand apart from the rest

It's called Social Distancing now.

#936 2 years ago

Oops. Tennie tiny print on mobile phone got me. (delete)

5 months later
    #976 2 years ago

In the past I've been a strong supporter of Kaneda on Pinside but no longer. He's lost me also and for the same reasons as some have recently posted in this thread...and more.

I'll still listen to his podcast when it's convenient for me. But more and more I'm having to filter out his ego and pandering for the pinball content I want. And I'm mostly done with his Facebook live streaming other than to peek in for some of the viewer comments.

The man has a talent there is no denying that. I just hope he can take a step back and use some of the criticism posted here.

No anger from me. Just disappointment and I wish Chris and his family all the best.

#1016 2 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Whelp, looks like the Kaneda haters will not be able to hate listen for free anymore. He is going exclusively Kaneda Club now.

I'm not a Kaneda hater and I feel badly that he now believes I've betrayed our friendship. (I got a text message from him).
    As I posted, I've grown disappointed in his show, (he burned me out), but I'm not angry and I hoped he could learn from the criticism. I was just being honest.

Kaneda going exclusively behind a paywall is an emotional overreaction I consider to be a mistake. By doing so he has immediately cut his listening audience from a few thousand to about 300. That's significant and right now competing podcasts and manufacturers are celebrating.

#1020 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You should change your phone number. Then give it to me. My texts are probably much nicer.

Off topic but have you wondered why you now have a red heart on your profile? About 3 months ago I made a donation to Pinside in your name.
    I'm sorry what Kaneda did to you (and we've been at odds over him) but I'm a fan of yours.

#1070 2 years ago

Currently he is at 307 Patreon subscribers which is up from 303 when I first checked a few hours after the announcement yesterday.

Not for me but if anyone wants to join, here is the link:
    https://www.patreon.com/kanedapinball?fbclid=IwAR299z-k226F0chrcw5y25aWcBZo4xhyEbmixH7-U-KipoTAFW6JsxbcJAM

I think it will be interesting to monitor the ebb and flow of subscribers over time. (also at that link)

#1157 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigduke6:

its like watching Nascar just for the crashes.

Let's Go Kaneda ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.