Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 27.
    #651 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I hear you. I play it more for the badass experience than the rule structure and it hasn’t gotten old for me. Maybe they will improve on the side adventures in the future coding
    We have other games for great rule structures to play for now

Yeah. With the prices JJP commands I have to be extra picky in choosing one. I don’t sell games often, so the game needs to blow be away to take the plunge. I thought this one was gonna do it, but I’ll continue to wait on the sidelines for now.

#652 2 years ago
    Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Have you posted pics of your GNR Playfield? I’m curious if you’re rooting for JJP because you don’t have damage or you actually have damage and don’t care

I’ll post some pics later. I’m not really rooting for JJP or anybody. I just love the games. And that matters a whole lot more to me. If I was earlier on in life when door dings and imperfect shit really bothered me, I might be right there with you.

The little things just don’t seem to matter as much to me now

I say the same thing about Stern, CGC, and AP (I like my Oktoberfest).

They aren’t perfect, but I love em all!

That angle doesn’t work on a podcast that requires raging against the machine and rallying the gang

#653 2 years ago

Have you ever seen a BW older pin with thousands of plays and the shooter lane not chewed up? Or a Stern for that matter?

Is the pf “defective” because of it? And yes Stern and others had plenty of shooter lane striping art on many of their games. Torn up

Now, you put a shooter lane protector on it and metal protectors all over your pf these days.

Should we have to do that? Or should they be “bulletproof”? Sounds like a crock to me

#654 2 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

I don't think so - early on Mirco was mum on his process, but CPR was basically pointing out it had to be digital print. I think this goes all the way back to WoZ era.

I'm thinking maybe the newer printer doesn't adhere ink as well to the wood as the previous generation, or some other step in the process changed. Is CGC the only company that still uses silkscreen?

#655 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

If I was earlier on in life when door dings and imperfect shit really bothered me, I might be right there with you. The little things just don’t seem to matter as much to me now
    I say the same thing about Stern, CGC, and AP (I like my Oktoberfest).
    They aren’t perfect, but I love em all!
    That angle doesn’t work on a podcast that requires raging against the machine and rallying the gang

I hear you Ice, but unfortunately I am one of those guys who does have to worry about “door dings and disintegrating playfields” because I don’t have nor could I ever afford to have 25 pinball machines. I have three games and at this point to buy a another game means that I’m probably going to have to sell one of those machines. From my past experience in selling games it is definitely a strong selling point to have the artwork on the playfield and not chipped off and laying in the cabinet of the game.

#656 2 years ago

The hits keep coming in and more disappointed people. This was just posted an hour ago on FB.

GnR JJP playfield (resized).pngGnR JJP playfield (resized).png
    #657 2 years ago
    Quoted from dts:

I'm thinking maybe the newer printer doesn't adhere ink as well to the wood as the previous generation, or some other step in the process changed. Is CGC the only company that still uses silkscreen?

Mirco has the ability to do both - but has always done digital prints to my knowledge (he uses silkscreening for his effects, etc). CGC obviously has the historical screen printing but they are not the only other large scale shop in the business. https://www.buthamburg.de/en/playfields in Germany also does screenprint fields.

Has something else changed... this is the $1,000,000 question isn't it? And that's the part only real insiders know... why the failures now and so consistently. Especially since everyone has their own steps, products, etc.. its hard to draw straight line comparisons. We can only judge the output...

#658 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I soured quick on this game after the wow factor wore off.

This in spades. Remove the lights and sound repetitive wow factor and there’s not much there.

#659 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

This in spades. Remove the lights and sound repetitive wow factor and there’s not much there.

Remove the songs, GNR theme, artwork, integration too while your at it

GREAT game! And THAT is why it sells for outrageous prices. The market is speaking.

That’s pretty much it end of story. Huge demand

Drop that mic. Lol

#660 2 years ago
    83B65810-BB54-4D07-A41A-E7ABD2CF4FE1 (resized).jpeg83B65810-BB54-4D07-A41A-E7ABD2CF4FE1 (resized).jpeg9B8076CB-FDAF-4311-928E-2DB1E69302C5 (resized).jpeg9B8076CB-FDAF-4311-928E-2DB1E69302C5 (resized).jpeg
    #661 2 years ago

Jan 21 born date

#662 2 years ago

Why are we even talking aboot JJP playfields when Iceman's is OK...How many fucking times does he have to tell you?!?

#663 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Why are we even talking aboot JJP playfields when Iceman's is OK...How many fucking times does he have to tell you?!?

That’s right! Nothing else to talk aboot. Story over. Well not really, we will continue to hear the non stop drum beat of negativity I’m sure

Posted by request. Just so happens I’m sure it’s like most games if people actually f ing care to look

Now you guys get to root hard against my JJP pf failure

For the guys starting to panic over your games. Don’t.

#664 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Jan 21 born date

Hmmm... Me too

#665 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

That’s right! Nothing else to talk aboot. Story over. Well not really, we will continue to hear the non stop drum beat of negativity I’m sure
    Posted by request. Just so happens I’m sure it’s like most games if people actually f ing care to look
    Now you guys get to root hard against my JJP pf failure
    For the guys starting to panic over your games. Don’t.

No panic at all, I’m just gonna pass until they fix this problem.

#666 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Remove the songs, GNR theme, artwork, integration too while your at it
    GREAT game! And THAT is why it sells for outrageous prices. The market is speaking.
    That’s pretty much it end of story. Huge demand
    Drop that mic. Lol

Yes the market is speaking: huge demand to return the game, lol. JJP is experiencing returns in far larger numbers than you’d think. Outrageous prices being charged by JJP…yes, you got that one right too!

So unfortunate, really wanted to like this game…PF issues, really has soured many folks on what could have been.

Cary kind of nailed the real problems, lol: (4,061 views and counting)

#667 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Yes the market is speaking: huge demand to return the game, lol. JJP is experiencing returns in far larger numbers than you’d think. Outrageous prices being charged by JJP…yes, you got that one right too!
    So unfortunate, really wanted to like this game…PF issues, really has soured many folks on what could have been.
    Cary kind of nailed the real problems, lol: (4,061 views and counting)

They sold out. Yes.

I can sell mine for $20k today

It’s a great game so I won’t.

Move on Jimmy. Lol. You want one but just can’t buy one. I get it. Maybe Kaneda will sell you his for $30k

Oh, and Toy Story will set out too. Got that?

#668 2 years ago
    Quoted from dts:

Over in the other thread on GnRCE chipping, it was interesting to see HEP weigh in. He felt that this problem is unacceptable for new production games.

What does HEP know. Iceman says minor chips are OK on brand new machines and it's only a problem if they become gigantic baseball size chips so there you have it.

#669 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

They sold out. Yes.
    Move on Jimmy. Lol. You want one but just can’t buy one. I get it. Maybe Kaneda will sell you his for $30k

Grats on liking your game! (Only my mother calls me Jimmy, lol) Kman is too afraid to open his box for fear of what he might find. Don’t think anyone is dumb enough to give him $30k in light of the huge PFgate being reported everyday, the numbers are growing larger and larger of disgruntled people.

#670 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

What does HEP know. Iceman says minor chips are OK on brand new machines and it's only a problem if they become gigantic baseball size chips so there you have it.

I don’t like minor chips either. I’m sure I’m one hit away from chipping. But the game is so good I just don’t stress about it

Quoted from jimwe5t:

Grats on liking your game! (Only my mother calls me Jimmy, lol)

Lol, I knew it

#671 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I don’t like minor chips either. I’m sure I’m one hit away from chipping. But the game is so good I just don’t stress about it

Lol, I knew it

I bet you will see chipping, might as well mitigate with some carbon fiber washers from Cliffy and hope for the best... Ice, would you buy a chipped up GnRCE for $20k, or an LE after they fix this for $10,500?

#672 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

They sold out. Yes.

the days of selling GNR CE for a premium price are quickly coming to an end. They're already over for the LE and Standards.

#673 2 years ago
    Quoted from dts:

I bet you will see chipping, might as well mitigate with some carbon fiber washers from Cliffy and hope for the best... Ice, would you buy a chipped up GnRCE for $20k, or an LE after they fix this for $10,500?

Does Cliffy have em or Titan?

I’ll put them on there if it will help and I’m assuming it would.

My mindset is I’m going to die with most of these pins and my wife and kids will have to deal with it. I have a guy set up to unload these if something happens to me

I’m back on my GB tonight. Talk about a light show, it’s blinding!!

Got several turned on and enjoying them

#674 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Does Cliffy have em or Titan?
    I’ll put them on there if it will help and I’m assuming it would.
    My mindset is I’m going to die with most of these pins and my wife and kids will have to deal with it. I have a guy set up to unload these if something happens to me
    I’m back on my GB tonight. Talk about a light show, it’s blinding!!
    Got several turned on and enjoying them

There you go, good attitude! Life is for the living, enjoy your amazing collection!

http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#675 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chuckwebster:

the days of selling GNR CE for a premium price are quickly coming to an end. They're already over for the LE and Standards.

Prices started to plummet on GNR values the minute all these JJP GNR PF chipping, pooling, crinkling, cracking photos began showing up. That’s why people are taking the refunds being given by JJP instead of trying to sell them. Tragic that so many PFs have failed already, with more to come as time goes by.

#676 2 years ago

Ahh Jimmy.. it's just pinball.

#677 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Ahh Jimmy.. it's just pinball.

So true!

#678 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Being repetitive has nothing to do with being a casual. It’s because all the rules are funneled towards the song jackpot. Nothing else in the game is worth anything. It’s all or nothing. I soured quick on this game after the wow factor wore off.
    But if you just want to rock out and flip around, definitely a fun game. Just doesn’t have the legs for me at the moment. Maybe some updates will change that.

Almost every new pin is dramatically different after a year+. My EHOH started to shine after .9, WOZ after 3.0, the STH I play on location is now a blast. Keith has acknowledged this problem and is working on it. It is difficult to judge a pin until they are done updating the pin.

#679 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

This a strange opinion. If you remove lights and sound on any pin it would be awful. All pins from EM, SS, DMD, to present have relied on lights and sound.

#680 2 years ago
    Quoted from BigT:

This a strange opinion. If you remove lights and sound on any pin it would be awful. All pins from EM, SS, DMD, to present have relied on lights and sound.

It's not a fact based opinion Jimmy is constantly trolling any thread about JJP with the desire to trash games and the people that own them!

#681 2 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

It's not a fact based opinion Jimmy is constantly trolling any thread about JJP with the desire to trash games and the people that own them!

Facts are the only thing I go on, as all the photos of distressed GNR, POTC, WW, DI PFs are facts. None of those many photos are my opinion. And for sure not trashing people who own them (its not our fault), or I’d be trashing myself. Just discussing like you the huge issues created by JJPs lack of quality control, nothing more. We all want them to fix the problems and move onto one of my favorite franchises, Toy Story (Along with your hopes, it is my hope this nightmare will be fixed by the time TS rolls out). Come on Romy, let’s not stoop to calling someone a troll, because they don’t have your viewpoint. That is low, even for you.

#682 2 years ago

We got it Jimmy

images.jpeg-4 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-4 (resized).jpg
    #683 2 years ago

Had to put something in this double-post!

dog-squinting-eyes-meme-51340017 (resized).pngdog-squinting-eyes-meme-51340017 (resized).png
    #684 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Prices started to plummet on GNR values the minute all these JJP GNR PF chipping, pooling, crinkling, cracking photos began showing up. That’s why people are taking the refunds being given by JJP instead of trying to sell them. Tragic that so many PFs have failed already, with more to come as time goes by.

What people are taking the refunds from JJP?

All I have read is what a pain in the ass it is to actually do this, so almost nobody does it.

#685 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

What people are taking the refunds from JJP?
    All I have read is what a pain in the ass it is to actually do this, so almost nobody does it.

I would be curious to know how the whole return process works and then what JJP will do with the games once they have them.

#686 2 years ago
    Quoted from BigT:

Almost every new pin is dramatically different after a year+. My EHOH started to shine after .9, WOZ after 3.0, the STH I play on location is now a blast. Keith has acknowledged this problem and is working on it. It is difficult to judge a pin until they are done updating the pin.

TWD, BM66, GB, etc etc. STH is another great example of a game developing and becoming great

I wouldn’t count out Keith and crew and it’s pretty damn good right now

#687 2 years ago

Can we get back on topic?!?!
    It's called Taylor Ham!

#688 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Plummet.

#689 2 years ago

Chipping is inexcusable and needs to be correcting but I’m starting to get tired of hearing about it over and over. The point has been made - other podcasts run by a distributor or industry kiss ups aren’t going to call it out or address it like they should - that’s very clear. Chris has made his point about it being an issue, no doubt and I applaud him for doing so. He can continue talking about it every day - for me, I just need a break from it - actually swinging back into video games with the big E3 show. I’m really interested though in spooky and what’s coming next (from everyone in fact) and so that will always get my attention…..

All about balance. I do hope that JJP steps it up and helps their customers as it’s def an issue.

#690 2 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Chipping is inexcusable and needs to be correcting but I’m starting to get tired of hearing about it over and over. The point has been made - other podcasts run by a distributor or industry kiss ups aren’t going to call it out or address it like they should - that’s very clear. Chris has made his point about it being an issue, no doubt and I applaud him for doing so. He can continue talking about it every day - for me, I just need a break from it - actually swinging back into video games with the big E3 show. I’m really interested though in spooky and what’s coming next (from everyone in fact) and so that will always get my attention…..
    All about balance. I do hope that JJP steps it up and helps their customers as it’s def an issue.

I'm also really sick of hearing about it... Especially when I know that most of the people complaining are still buying NIB pins from JJP and Stern. I think part of the that reason people are so worked up about this issue even if they don't have a GnR is because they know that they'll buy the next game regardless of whether they fix the issue, and they're already stressed out about problems that they don't even have yet. If people were really just done buying these games until they fix the issue, you wouldn't see the level of outrage that we're seeing right now. People would let their money talk. But it seems like there has been little impact on orders and JJP still has a huge backlog to fill, so people still want these games and there's little reason for JJP to do much about it... And Toy Story will be even more popular... So I think everyone should just stop talking about it and cancel their orders or return their games... And if they won't do that, then just accept the game in the state that it's in, because at this point we've all known that's there's been a problem for years now and anyone who buys a NIB game knows what they're getting into. Fool me once...

#691 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

I'm also really sick of hearing about it... Especially when I know that most of the people complaining are still buying NIB pins from JJP and Stern. I think part of the that reason people are so worked up about this issue even if they don't have a GnR is because they know that they'll buy the next game regardless of whether they fix the issue, and they're already stressed out about problems that they don't even have yet. If people were really just done buying these games until they fix the issue, you wouldn't see the level of outrage that we're seeing right now. People would let their money talk. But it seems like there has been little impact on orders and JJP still has a huge backlog to fill, so people still want these games and there's little reason for JJP to do much about it... And Toy Story will be even more popular... So I think everyone should just stop talking about it and cancel their orders or return their games... And if they won't do that, then just accept the game in the state that it's in, because at this point we've all known that's there's been a problem for years now and anyone who buys a NIB game knows what they're getting into. Fool me once...

If people actually keep piling into the next game from JJP, TS knowing all the issues, that makes pinheads the dumbest consumers on the planet. JJP promised and promoted big time that all the PF issues were fixed, is the primary reason pinheads bought into GNR. Can they be so naive on Toy Story with all the facts now, unless JJP actually changes vendors, fixes holes, changes artwork, base coats, etc.?

#692 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Can they be so naive on Toy Story with all the facts now,

Yes.

#693 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

If people actually keep piling into the next game from JJP, TS knowing all the issues, that makes pinheads the dumbest consumers on the planet. JJP promised and promoted big time that all the PF issues were fixed, is the primary reason pinheads bought into GNR. Can they be so naive on Toy Story with all the facts now, unless JJP actually changes vendors, fixes holes, changes artwork, base coats, etc.?

Ask yourself WHY? You do know it’s NOT because JJP buyers are the “dumbest consumers on the planet”.

Being in pinside they are some of the most informed consumers on the planet and just because some people don’t like the current scenario there are thousands of other informed buyers that don’t believe those “defects” rise to the level of a non purchase “

Pinheads def have FOMO and that overrides EVERYTHING else.

They also know that things change and next time, just like Stern, it could be different and better. So FOMO will rule the day, once again

#694 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Ask yourself WHY? You do know it’s NOT because JJP buyers are the “dumbest consumers on the planet”.
    Being in pinside they are some of the most informed consumers on the planet and just because some people don’t like the current scenario there are thousands of other informed buyers that don’t believe those “defects” rise to the level of a non purchase “
    Pinheads def have FOMO and that overrides EVERYTHING else.
    They also know that things change and next time, just like Stern, it could be different and better. So FOMO will rule the day, once again

Since this is the Kaneda thread, I'll remind everyone that kaneda is/was the loudest critic on playfield quality issues and he simultaneously says he'd never return his GnRCE, even going so far as to volunteer to pay thousands of dollars extra to have a fixed playfield installed. Demand for the games outweighs dissatisfaction over defects, even within a single customer's mind. JJP is laughing at you guys, and so am I.

#695 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

Since this is the Kaneda thread, I'll remind everyone that kaneda is/was the loudest critic on playfield quality issues and he simultaneously says he'd never return his GnRCE, even going so far as to volunteer to pay thousands of dollars extra to have a fixed playfield installed. Demand for the games outweighs dissatisfaction over defects, even within a single customer's mind. JJP is laughing at you guys, and so am I.

I don’t believe they are laughing at anybody.

They aren’t stupid business people and want to sell MORE games not less. That’s a good thing

If someone has direct evidence and can prove that they actually sit around all day and say what a bunch of chumps let’s see how we can F these guys in more ways next time then I might have a different attitude

#696 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

If someone has direct evidence and can prove that they actually sit around all day and say what a bunch of chumps let’s see how we can F these guys in more ways next time then I might have a different attitude

609C569A-D4BD-475E-ADAD-3E30885F9F63.jpeg609C569A-D4BD-475E-ADAD-3E30885F9F63.jpeg
    #697 2 years ago

Kaneda’s crowning moments are when he promoted GNR and WW to a fever pitch, like he was a major stockholder in JJP. All the while knowing the history of failed PFs from JJP, but he thought this time would be different. Kaneda wants GNR soooooo bad he’s willing to spend a great deal more money than he already has to make it hopefully right. Now that is the ultimate FOMO and complete stupidity no matter the title. It proves Chris learned nothing from his Magic Girl foray and is more gullible that ever, completely full of FOMO himself. Chris is a complete hypocrite telling us that we don’t need these games to be happy and we could actually spend our dollars in much better ways, on experiences with our families. He values the title GNR over all other common sense, he’s been telling us to have. What a hypocrite not selling or returning his GNR to prove that he really is fighting for the people. JJP will never change anything they are doing (4 titles and counting), because there are so many hypocrites like Chris in the world, they don’t ever need to fix anything. Everything will sellout now and all the problems JJP creates will fall on deaf ears. Sure glad Stern, Spooky, AP, and CGC have not succumbed to this line of thinking or I would be done with pinball. It’s pathetic and Kaneda is actually leading the way by his own actions.

#698 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I don’t believe they are laughing at anybody.
    They aren’t stupid business people and want to sell MORE games not less. That’s a good thing

The fact that JJP has only offered to buy back CEs and even then telling customers that they have to decide by the end of the next business day is them jerking customers around. It's a joke to them. They know that customers are reluctant to take the offer at best, and forcing them to decide immediately gets JJP off the hook while agonizing the customer. Before GnR, when JJP was still struggling to sell games like DI, Potc, and WW, their attitude was quite different. They were much more apologetic, ultimately offering solutions that didn't require customers to give up the game. But now that they have more orders than they can handle? They're all too happy to twist the knife with a win/win for them. Either the customer keeps the game without them having to do anything, or the customer sends the game back and JJP now has a CE number available for them to assign to a new build that is now worth far more than they sold out for originally. JJP will give that $12,500 back, take that CE number and put it on another game, and sell it for $20,000 or more through unofficial channels.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

#699 2 years ago
    Quoted from HC2016:

BTW .. fk cancel culture , which is all the internet these days . Grow the fk up , it’s ONLY pinball

The down votes clearly show how many "easily offended" millennial, "the world owes me a living", twerps there are on here - away you go twerps, another post for you to be 'offended by' and down vote - hahahaha

#700 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

The fact that JJP has only offered to buy back CEs and even then telling customers that they have to decide by the end of the next business day is them jerking customers around. It's a joke to them. They know that customers are reluctant to take the offer at best, and forcing them to decide immediately gets JJP off the hook while agonizing the customer. Before GnR, when JJP was still struggling to sell games like DI, Potc, and WW, their attitude was quite different. They were much more apologetic, ultimately offering solutions that didn't require customers to give up the game. But now that they have more orders than they can handle? They're all too happy to twist the knife with a win/win for them. Either the customer keeps the game without them having to do anything, or the customer sends the game back and JJP now has a CE number available for them to assign to a new build that is now worth far more than they sold out for originally. JJP will give that $12,500 back, take that CE number and put it on another game, and sell it for $20,000 or more through unofficial channels.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I think you’re a little wrapped around the Axel on this one dude.

There are 1,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 27.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.