Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 27.
    #1 3 years ago

I for one am happy the podcast is back, as I have long commutes to deal with! Take it for what you will however I find him very entertaining whether right or wrong on his predictions!

#2 3 years ago

This thread is going to catch fire very soon! Personally I don't listen but am happy for those who do.

#3 3 years ago

So who lost a bet?

#4 3 years ago

I don't think anyone should be surprised that he came back. Did he really even leave if he was doing Facebook live?

#5 3 years ago

added poll!

#6 3 years ago

tumblr_ovfxcw4Osq1vlb6q0o2_500.giftumblr_ovfxcw4Osq1vlb6q0o2_500.gif

Has to keep the Twipy streak alive!

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

So who lost a bet?

I did by a couple days.

#8 3 years ago

DAB50CB7-1684-47D9-90CD-1907D6EDEC91.gifDAB50CB7-1684-47D9-90CD-1907D6EDEC91.gifC651EA61-A379-49ED-891D-466937D3AF2A.gifC651EA61-A379-49ED-891D-466937D3AF2A.gif

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I for one am happy the podcast is back, as I have long commutes to deal with! Take it for what you will however I find him very entertaining whether right or wrong on his predictions!

Hopefully it wasn’t all made up for attention.

E25FC6C5-E995-4F24-ABC5-33C0CA41325D.gifE25FC6C5-E995-4F24-ABC5-33C0CA41325D.gif
    #10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hopefully it wasn’t all made up for attention.

I really don't care to be honest, I just enjoy listening to it to kill and pass time. The ones that really want to get hung up on his personality and whether his predictions are right or wrong well their loss. Have to say the podcast has gotten better and better as individual personal attacks have pretty much gone by the way of the Dodo bird .

#11 3 years ago

We all knew this day would come.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

The ones that really want to get hung up on his personality and whether his predictions are right or wrong well their loss.

I don't think it's your loss for listening to it, so please don't think I'm fucking losing anything not listening.

#13 3 years ago

How long before he gets entangled in more drama and has to quit again?

#14 3 years ago

Love him or hate him we all listen, lol. Good episode. Hope this is Kaneda 2.0 and some of the nonsense stops. Can’t wait for the next one.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't think it's your loss for listening to it, so please don't think I'm fucking losing anything not listening.

Yeah, but without his non loss, and your non loss statement, you wouldn't even be here posting!

So two non losses equal two....wins???

Oh well, either way, glad to see him back, and I hope he stays on his new path of avoiding any conflicts with anyone, as his energy can often be pretty exciting and contagious.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Yeah, but without his non loss, and your non loss statement, you wouldn't even be here posting!

I understand you're kind if new. Trust me, I'd be posting no matter what.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I understand you're kind if new. Trust me, I'd be posting no matter what.

Trust me, I've been here long enough to know you enjoy digging your nose into things as much as anything else.

(Eek. I was going to post a photo of a dog that had wrangled with a porcupine, and well....those search results are just awful to see, so I'll post this instead!)

2016_05_17+porcupette+JDL+900-3 (resized).jpg2016_05_17+porcupette+JDL+900-3 (resized).jpg
    #19 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

and yet here you are given the tittle of the thread

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

and yet here you are given the tittle of the thread

I'm always here in every thread. If you hadn't noticed around 20% of all threads are shit show rubber neckers
    I wouldn't miss it!

#21 3 years ago

Of course he is...

that anal bleach doesn't pay for itself.

#22 3 years ago

I’d love to see him back on this site!

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

and I hope he stays on his new path of avoiding any conflicts with anyone,

Unfortunately it’s too late for this. His intro and outro music feature an early Eminem track from an era when Eminem was a misogynistic, homophobic racist...this must be representative of his world views and most likely how he views himself.

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Unfortunately it’s too late for this. His intro and outro music feature an early Eminem track from an era when Eminem was a misogynistic, homophobic racist...this must be representative of his world views and most likely how he views himself.

lol. Classic Pinside response.

#25 3 years ago

Where is it found? I can’t find it searching on podcasts?

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from SDpinballer:

Where is it found? I can’t find it searching on podcasts?

I found it on sound cloud

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from riggy469:

lol. Classic Pinside response.

It’s apparent that I’ve had a classical education

#28 3 years ago

Who gives a shit?

#29 3 years ago

Chris has said/done enough stupid things on his own throughout the years. No need to make this big of a stretch to slam the guy.

Currently listening to a Chuck Berry compilation. I can only guess what this makes me in your world view.

#30 3 years ago

Oh good, I can continue to not listen.

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Chris has said/done enough stupid things on his own throughout the years. No need to make this big of a stretch to slam the guy.
    Currently listening to a Chuck Berry compilation. I can only guess what this makes me in your world view.

According to Wikipedia, he was a convicted armed robbery tax evading pedophile...this is tremendously disturbing, an absolute disgrace.

#33 3 years ago
    4drleh (resized).jpg4drleh (resized).jpg
    #34 3 years ago

What happened to episode 500?

#35 3 years ago

According to Wikipedia, he was a convicted armed robbery tax evading pedophile...this is tremendously disturbing, an absolute disgrace.

You forgot the part where he was convicted of placing video cameras in the bathroom of a restaurant that he owned for his own gratification.

Truly reprehensible guy. According to your argument, I'm a-ok with his past. (I'm absolutely not).

If I gaged musicians by how they lived their lives, my album collection would be minuscule.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I found it on sound cloud

Ok. Got it. KanedaPinball (no spaces) on SoundCloud. Thank you.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

500 is/was the big JJP expose.

He's either saving it or thought twice about posting it.

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Thought it was the 80s remix podcast

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Thought it was the 80s remix podcast

Nope it was all about jjp and the firing of Buch and how Pat hates everyone except himself so I'm sure he's not gonna play it and will take the high road after recording the low road

#40 3 years ago

Not all.

I have no problem with people who enjoy listening to him. And glad he's active for them.

Just not for me.

LTG

#41 3 years ago
    B1E94C39-BB65-4134-8283-FAAACF8827D8 (resized).jpegB1E94C39-BB65-4134-8283-FAAACF8827D8 (resized).jpeg
    #43 3 years ago

Maybe consider opening a new thread, discussing your podcast. Might be a better idea than posting here multiple times.

#44 3 years ago

Kaneda's back!.gifKaneda's back!.gif

#45 3 years ago

Cuz I'm working on my downvote collection. Plus I already did.

#46 3 years ago

So he lied about his job making him stop... shocker

#47 3 years ago

is it not on itunes? cant find it

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

For what it’s worth, at the end of the podcast he said everything he said previously was true. However, he did not elaborate on his reason for coming back and how his job situation may have changed to allow the come back.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

For the record he specifically said originally that he offered immediately that he would stop the podcast by his choice. I don’t recall his job forcing him to stop.

#50 3 years ago

Entertaining show. Looks like he's going to try and have a more positive attitude going forward. He is also full of himself which makes the show more entertaining.

There are 1,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 27.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.